The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Debate] Usagi's civilian job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

[Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Usagi's civilian job   [Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2015, 7:39 pm

Personally, I always kind of saw her as the socialite type. Imagine with her wealthy fiancée and pop idol best friend , she could just spend life rubbing elbows with famous folks. But nothing as severe as a Kardashian! I could just see it...

Besides , if I was going to inherit a throne I wouldn't bother with a day job !
Back to top Go down
alexheberling
Star Seed

alexheberling

Star Seed

Title : Art Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Usagi's civilian job   [Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 10:05 am

I'm partial to the idea of Usagi just kind of enjoying life until Crystal Tokyo is formed. She's got this big looming future coming for her eventually, so I think she's want to just enjoy being for awhile once she left school. Maybe she's got a part-time job at Crown, or like others have said, a daycare center, or volunteers with children in some way. But mostly, I see her spending most of her time with her friends and family, just enjoying the now.
Back to top Go down
http://thehues.alexheberling.com
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Usagi's civilian job   [Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 5:38 pm

Yunie wrote:
But isn't Usagi a horrible drawer?... Anyway, I like the idea of her being a nurse since she does specialize in healing.
I'm pretty sure she was only a horrible drawer in the 90s anime and a good one in the manga. Plus she joined the art club at her school in both versions. 

Plus she did this all from memory!
Back to top Go down
Burning Mandala
Pyramidal Crystal

Burning Mandala

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Living Proof of All Life's Contradictions

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Usagi's civilian job   [Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 5:58 pm

I don't think Usagi is the type who would go to college. Not that she's dumb, just that I don't think it's a thing she would want for herself. I also think a job for her is going to be a between High School and Marriage/Becoming Queen thing. But what about Usagi working for a not for profit organization like an animal shelter? She was pretty enthusiastic about helping those stray cats in that one episode of S.
Back to top Go down
http://gossamerwillow.tumblr.com http://gossamerwillow.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Usagi's civilian job   [Debate] Usagi's civilian job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Usagi's civilian job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top