The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites   Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2018, 8:47 pm

Oh, I love browsing through these sites on the Internet Archive!
Seconding the Starlights site, the doujinshi collection was pretty nice. And there was a massive collection of Sailor Moon MIDIs on some site(s), that was also pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites   Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 1:39 pm

The one I miss most these days is Dies Gaudii! It was the first in-depth name translation site I'd seen with some really convincing articles on Ptilol and other controversial English name localizations. There's been more articles written since then by more translators working in the fandom and I'm so so grateful for the additional thoughts! I wish I could compare them to what Dies Gaudii had, y'know? For a while it was being hosted by Genvid after the original site went down but now Genvid has disappeared too due to a recent hosting debacle x.x. I think I must've signed up like 3 times for their forums back in the day but I wasn't in the habit of really interacting with other fans over the internet then so I had my account deleted repeatedly for inactivity XD.

I had a sailormoon.com email address too!! I knew it wasn't official but it did *feel* like it was haha. So I was sad when that one disappeared *sigh*.

As a side note, you can head over to our main Sailor Moon Websites Thread for a full listing of all the links shared thus far by members on GC through various threads - old sites and currently active ones too! If you know of any good links that aren't in the doc, please feel free to add them! Thanks to Jupiter for kicking it back into gear! Comments and thoughts on the sites can be made there as well but we'll keep this thread up for all us old timers to kick back in our rocking chairs together XD.

Happy reminiscing~.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites   Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2019, 7:32 am

Uh, I don’t think I really looked at any of them during their earlier days in the late 1990’s/early 2000’s, as I was just born/was really young at the time and I hadn’t even come across Sailor Moon yet, but I have a few websites that I visited back when I first started looking up Sailor Moon online and such. Most of these I discovered around 2008-2009, so they’re not ‘nostalgic’, per se, but they’re ‘older websites’ in the context of my experience, I guess. Anyways, here we go:

www.sailor-games.com was one of my favourites, it has some games, my favourites being Madame Rei’s Midnight Cafe, the quiz and the interactive colouring pages, and I visit it from time to time to time to this day, it’s loads of fun.

www.sailormooncenter.net was another one, well, the info about the Senshi part is what really interested me, though.

eternalsailormoon.org except I think I’m confusing it with another website, whose name I can’t remember, but I re-discovered this recently and I think it is this one, and obviously, the info on the Senshi was what I was there for.

Now, I can remember looking at different Sailor Moon websites for hours some days during those years, but I didn’t really obsess over it that much to fixate the names and remember them for years, and so far, I haven’t really come across any that ring a bell, so they’re either defunct now or I didn’t pay attention at all to them at the time.

I also came across Three Lights, too.

Also, for some reason I can’t use BBC Code (which is completely up to the admins according to the FAQ) so, sorry that my post looks horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites   Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic Sailor Moon websites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top