The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Professor and the TARDIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

The Professor and the TARDIS Empty
PostSubject: The Professor and the TARDIS   The Professor and the TARDIS I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 6:07 pm

I got the idea to do this from Miki's rebooting Sailor Moon thread, although I've been doing similar episode indexes on my old notebook years before I had a computer to pass the time. This is based off my Professor fanfic that I wrote one episode for a couple months back. Enjoy.

Season One
Cast
Holly Marie Combs - The Professor
Lauren Lee Smith - Tori Jacobs

Ep.1 Wheels on the Bus
Episode Description: Tori life gets turned upside down when she discovers her History teacher is actually an alien from outer space with a time machine.

Ep.2 Rise of the Machines
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori travel to the 23rd Century to an underwater base as the drones who assist in its day-to-day operation begin to malfunction and stage an uprising.

Ep.3 The Eyes Have You
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori travel back in time to Victorian London where a string of missing people lead to an old run-down house holding a Weeping Angel.
Special Guest Star: John Barrowman

Ep.4 Everyone's Speaking Russian
Episode Description: A request to see her parents turn into a mystery when Tori and The Professor land in an alternate reality where the Russians won the Cold War.
Special Guest Star: John Simm

Ep.5 The Second Dimension
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori travel to the Second Dimension and interact with a species known as the flatlanders.

Ep.6 Monster in the Closet
Episode Description: The Professor investigates a little boy's closet that is being used as a gateway to an alien planet for an invasion of earth.

Ep.7 The Last Great Time War
Episode Description: Tori gets lost at the center of the TARDIS and discovers video archives of the Last Great Time War between the Time Lords and the Daleks.
Special Guest Stars: Paul Mcgann, Christopher Eccleston

Ep.8 The Missing Continent
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori go back to the year 1492 to meet Christopher Columbus when they discover North America has vanished.

Ep.9 Gangster's Paradise
Episode Description: Tori gets sent back in time to 1939 New York where a fragile time stream may leave her trap there forever.
Special Guest Stars: Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill

Ep.10 Kindle Spirits
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori meet up with the assistant drones from 23rd century earth who claims they have found well-minded folk like themselves to whom they will learn how to survive from, those “well-minded” folk turn out to be the Cybermen.

Ep.11 Me, Myself and I
Episode Description: The Professor and Tori investigate illegal use of the Flesh to create Gangers to frame people for murder leading to Tori's exposure creating two different Flesh clones of herself.

Ep.12  Sontaran Revolution
Episode Description: The Sontaran Empire joins the British in their war effort against the Americans as a front for a hostile takeover of earth in the 1700's.

Ep.13 One Nation Under Dalek
Episode Description: A Dalek crash lands in America and threatens the security of the whole world as it attempts to contact its people.
Special Guest Stars: Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman, John Barrowman

Christmas Special Roots
Episode Description: The Professor questions who and what she is after the shocking revelation that she had never existed during the Time War and returns to where she believed it all began for her. To a place called Gallifrey.

Let me know what you think and if you'd like me to go into greater detail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top