The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]   [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 12:55 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Professor (Prof.) Artemis

Character Image:
[Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] EvDMzTk

Storyline Specific Information:
Once upon a time, the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry took a stand against the ultimate evil. A group that consisted of mostly Gryffindor students managed to save the wizarding world from the most dangerous wizard it had ever known.
But now, decades later, a new threat loomed in the horizon. And this time, a single house wasn’t going to be enough to save the world. This time, it would require all four to stand united…

A new Chosen One legend was born. A prophecy spoke of a girl with a dormant power lying inside her, the only power in the world that was strong enough to eradicate the most dangerous evil ever seen since He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. But that power was not awakened yet. It was not even whole yet. The prophecy said that it was divided into seven pieces and scattered across the realm, and whichever side managed to gather them all first would have the balance tipped in their favor. Can the good guys find these seven pieces before the bad guys do, awaken their savior, and win the war?

The race for the seven Rainbow Crystals is on…

In this roleplay, Artemis is a Hogwarts professor for "Defence Against the Dark Arts" and added to this the Head of the Slytherin House.

Additional Information:
Personality:
Artemis is a half-blood wizard and animagus professor at Hogwarts, one of the youngest at that. He's a wise and intelligent man who is known for its kindness towards the students. Nonetheless he also carries the typic character trait of Slytherin: ambition.
During the lessons he often finds new teaching methods that mostly appeal to his classes. Some teachers consider them dubious though. He pursues the goal of clearing Slytherin's name since most people think badly of the house.

He has a close link to Minako Aino - a Slytherin girl, excelling in Defence Against the Dark Arts. They first met when she and some other Slytherins broke the rules. Professor Artemis accidentally came across them and admonished them - however, he bailed them out at the end. Since then he kind of became her mentor and advisor, telling her to broaden her horizons and to talk to students other than Slytherins too. Together with Minako he wants to make his dream come true. Professor Artemis trusts her more than anyone else.

Other information:
Magical Item: Wand (made of pear wood, core: Phoenix Feather, fairly bendy, 13 inches long)
Patronus: Cat

RP Sample:
How could that happen? He, who always picked holes in the student’s unpunctuality, was now late himself. He shouldn’t have chatted with the fifth years for too long. What would they say? Would they confront him with that? Artemis had to come up with something.

As he entered the room he noticed several pairs of eyes looking at him. “Apologies for the delay,” he said soberly and went to the teacher’s desk. On his way he already heard them complaining, complaining that he was allowed to be late but they weren’t. Students, he thought and sighed inwardly.

The professor looked up to his class, ready to talk. “I don’t have any excuses,” he started. “And I’m sorry for being late. I know, you all would have loved to continue with the current topic.” Maybe with his irony he could persuade them that it was a good thing he was late. “But I’ll compensate for it.”

Artemis paused, looking in confused eyes. “Please put your books away. We’ll skip the theoretical part and start with some practice today.” He smiled. All of them listened carefully. “It’s a bit tricky but I’m convinced that all of you will master the patronus charm.”

Last edited by Princess Moon on 4th June 2015, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]   [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 8:53 am

Ready for review (I guess xD)!
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]   [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 8:58 am

This looks great, Vivie!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]   [Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Wizard: Professor Artemis [Crossover]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top