The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 7:21 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 7:23 pm

Haruka stared down the empty eyes of her princess, determined not to hurt her, but to subdue her - something wasn't right. Chibi-Usa lay unconscious on the floor at their feet - Usagi caught her eyes moving to the small, prone body, and she smiled viciously, pulling out a syringe filled with green ooze and quirking a brow as though Haruka should try coming at her. Haruka paused, blocking the doorway; she had called for Rei, but it didn't seem as though she were responding to the call. She'd just have to try to take care of Usagi herself.

It was then that Usagi struck, dashing forward and brandishing the syringe like a knife, striking and slashing at Haruka dangerously; however, the older senshi had always been faster than their princess, and stronger, too; with one deft move she had grabbed Usagi's wrist, rendering the syringe near useless, but still Usagi squirmed, producing yet another syringe in her left hand. Dodging and weaving but still holding onto her wrist, the only move Haruka had available to her to neutralize Usagi was to flip her, and so she did. Over her head, onto the table, Haruka flipped Usagi, knocking the breath out of the berserker girl. She took the opportunity to pry the medical tools out of Usagi's hands and fling them away; after that it didn't take much to tie Usagi to a chair.

Usagi has been tied up.

But now what?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 7:29 pm

Perhaps Haruka had forgotten that two people were knocked out in the dining room.

Now that she was preoccupied tying up Usagi, it seemed the time was right.

Ami stood up and snuck up to Haruka...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 7:40 pm

ooc:

Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 8:27 pm

Minako was in the kitchen's walk in pantry eating bread. She was so hungry that she couldn't help, but stuff herself. She hasn't eaten since this morning and all this searching was making her more hungry. Once she eaten all the bread, she looked around the pantry to find more food, but then she heard strange noises coming from the other parts of the house. She left the pantry and waited quietly in the kitchen before making a move.

I LIVE!:
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 8:32 pm

Haruka hadn't noticed Ami yet. Quietly, Ami placed a syringe in her right hand. 

She was right behind Haruka now, perhaps letting out the smallest of chuckles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:29 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:30 pm

Rei Dove into the Kitchen, slamming the Garage door and bolting the lock, her heart was pulling some serious overtime in her chest, it felt like like a jackhammer going off inside her. She took a deep breath as she turned and did a quick scan of the Kitchen with her flashlight, nothing. Good, she'd have a moment to think. It was just then that she heard the rustle of a plastic bag and whirled toward the pantry, blinding Minako in the face with her flashlight as she did so. "Mina!" she exclaimed in relief, "thank god it's you! Are you alright?" 
Rei quickly explains about Makoto starting to wake up, and what she had found in Ami's Diary. 
"We have to put a stop to this. If Makoto is waking up..." Her heart sinks in her chest, not wanting to accept what that might mean. "Come on, Transform quickly and let's go check on Haruka and Chibi-usa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:32 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:35 pm

As Rei waited for Mina to transform, she took out Ami's diary and read it aloud to her.

Pre-Arrival
I’m not feeling very well. Heightened blood pressure, foggy thoughts, occasional heart palpitations… perhaps something I ate? I shouldn’t go to the party.
I tried to call Usagi to tell her I couldn’t make it, but she insisted. How could I refuse? Usagi really is a wonderful person. 

Day 01
Setsuna fell unconscious, but she appears to be in stable condition. Targeting Setsuna first was a wise choice, on the brainwashed Senshi’s part...

Blackout 01
When Rei asked me to join her in the kitchen, I was concerned. I wondered how much she knew compared to the rest. I wasn’t able to find anything of interest in the kitchen. 

Day 02
While I was distracted searching for candles, many people appeared in the kitchen… How odd, that I didn’t notice their approach… I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised Usagi suddenly reappeared, when there was chocolate cake around...
Haruka and I went to grab and distribute flashlights. Very valuable indeed.

Blackout 02
When the lights went out again, Minako and I inspected the hallway Setsuna collapsed in. We found nothing, of course. The Senshi with the ability to destroy the world has also fallen unconscious.

Day 03
Hotaru is in a stable condition. Usagi has found her diary. 
Haruka found an empty syringe left in the study…. 
Michiru appears to have ingested something harmful. Suspicions were placed on Haruka, who performed an analysis upon each of us and ended up placing suspicion on me; this was what encouraged me to knock her out. When I learnt that Usagi had found rope, though, I thought tying Haruka up would be the better option. 
Michiru has fainted… But she appears to be in a stable condition.

Blackout 03
Usagi, Rei, Chibi-Usa and I have left to inspect the pool room. Makoto and Minako left to inspect the garage.
My actions did not go through as intended.

Day 04
The other three ran upstairs while I was still inspecting the pool. I learnt, later, that suspicions were placed on Makoto, and Makoto did not reappear to deny the suspicions. Haruka did not appear to be in a healthy condition, but was firm in her suspicion towards Makoto.
Chibi-Usa found Michiru’s diary. I placed suspicion on Rei and Usagi, which caused Usagi to doubt me; when Chibi-Usa cast louder doubt, more suspicion was placed upon her, and she was nearly tied up. Minako returned; Usagi revealed her personal diary; Rei revealed Haruka’s diary. After looking over Haruka’s diary, it was agreed to knock out Makoto.

I suggested finding Makoto’s diary. 
I think this will be a good thing.
Rei and I went to the garage; I did not want to follow her, but I did not want her to find my diary, either. Usagi, Minako, and Chibi-Usa went to the dining room, which is where I would rather have inspected. 

Makoto was knocked out in the garage.

Blackout 04
I explored the dining room with Usagi and Chibi-Usa, who argued. I focused on finding Makoto’s diary.
Chibi-Usa approached Usagi to whisper something to her. I did, as well, approach Usagi to assure her that her suspicions on Chibi-Usa were incorrect.

Day 05
The Moon Princess has fallen.
Somehow, there was a cure in the house that brought Haruka back to consciousness. I wonder who placed it here… 
The others placed their suspicion on me, but thankfully just tied me up.

Blackout 05
The rope was uncomfortably itchy.
No Senshi fell.
Makoto’s diary was found… but no one found mine.

Day 06
No Senshi fell, and so the others agreed that I was a threat. My attempts to convince them to knock out Chibi-Usa instead did not work. Rei hit me in the head with a candlestick…
Though I might be down, they have not defeated Hecate yet!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:41 pm

Minako quickly transformed without question and hear every word of Ami's dairy. After she became Sailor Venus she looked at Sailor Mars. "Okay so we know Ami is brainwashed and Mako is about to wake up, yes? So wee need to stop those two and find someway to free them from being brainwashed. Got any ideas on how to do that? Too bad Usagi isnt here to purify them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:48 pm

Rei nodded, it WAS too bad, but they'd have to make do on their own for now. "First things first, let's search the Kitchen. I found Ami's Diary in the Garage, a room we thought had been searched thoroughly already." Rei turns and begins to search.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:56 pm

nothing of interest was found in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 9:58 pm

"Great, now where should we search? What are we searching for exactly?" Mina asked Rei.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 10:00 pm

[spoiler="BED TIME"Sorry guys, but Im going to bed. See ya in the morning![/spoiler]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 10:02 pm

Rei shrugs, "I dunno at this point. Let's see if we can find Haruka and Chibi-usa. But carefully! if Makoto is waking up, the others will be too." Rei turns her flashlight out of the kitchen, and slowly makes her way out and into the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 11:38 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 12:03 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 12:15 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 12:16 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 6:37 am

As the pair entered the living room, Sailor Mars felt something was amiss nearly immediately, but what -- 

Sailor Venus was grabbed from behind, a arm across her throat, pulling her back against the tall form of Setsuna, her eyes dark and deadened, but her expression malicious as she choked the blonde, somehow matching senshi strength. In shock, Sailor Venus nearly succumbed, her strength waning, but with a quick "Venus!" from Mars, she found her strength. Putting one orange-heeled foot between Setsuna's, she kicked quickly to the side and knocked the branwashed girl off balance, ducking out from beneath her control and throwing her towards the couch in one swift movement. 

Setsuna flew past Mars and hit the couch squarely, falling to the floor in a solid an unconscious thunk. ((Setsuna is KO again)). 

Shakily, the girls search the room and find a book stuffed between the couch cushions - "Greek Mythology," the book earmarked at the page entitled, "Hecate".
Greek Mythology wrote:
Hecate is an ancient goddess, most often shown holding two torches or a key and in later periods depicted in triple form. She is variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light, the Moon, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, necromancy, and sorcery.
[...]
to banish one of her curses, one must find her sigil and destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 7:13 am

"Mars, forget the others," spoke Minako quickly. "We need to find this item at once to stop all this madness! I would like to split up, but we need to stick together so we're not out number. Now, what room would be a good place to hide this thing? Maybe the theater room! Uranus kept mentioning these movies related to mythology and what not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:06 am

Rei nodded, still shaken up. Setsuna had attacked so suddenly, she needed to be more alert or they were done for. "Alright, let's go, quickly!" she took off across the living room, summoning fire as she did so, she was taking no chances now. An orb of fire in each hand now, she burst into the Theater Room, to find... (?)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:22 am

... nothing. The Covenant is ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:25 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:25 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:29 am

Rei stomps in frustration, this was getting ridiculous! She turns and meets back up with Venus, "Well, you pick a room this time, but quick, the others could be here any minute."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:44 am

"Okay, um let's go to the Hotaru's bed room then!" Minako left the theater room and dashed to Hotaru's bed room. She burst into the room hoping to find the item that they were looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:51 am

Rei follows close behind Venus, not wanting to get seperated, they had to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:55 am

They find nothing out of place in haruka's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top