The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:40 pm

Haruka suddenly didn't feel too well, she felt like she was going to vomit. The racer sat back down on the chair she was tied to and start taking deep breaths hoping the queasy feeling would pass. But, she doubted that. Her theory on the cookies are probably right. While she still couldn't prove it she was more certain that Setsuna and Hotaru might have eaten a cookie as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:44 pm

Oh yeah! Searching during Electric phases:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 25th July 2013, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:44 pm

"Haruka!!" Usagi cried out, reaching towards her now sick friend. "Haruka, are you feeling alright?" 

Usagi sat on the ground next to her friend, and touched her the poor girl's forehead. Usagi couldn't help but feel like this was so wrong. First Haruka had lost her friend, then her daughter, and even her life partner, but what's worse is that she was becoming sick herself. 

Usagi felt tears pour in her eyes. "You were just trying to protect me, weren't you?"

This for sure proved that Haruka was innocent. Haruka wouldn't have poisoned herself. They needed to take care of Makoto now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:52 pm

"What? Did you doubt me again?" Haruka joked referring to what happened with Galaxia. "I vowed to protect you along with the others. Remember the job of the Outers is very different than what you and the other girls do. But, I'm not going to wait for Makoto now. I vote we knock Makoto out. I obviously wasn't lying about the cookie either."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:52 pm

"They're not kids your age", Chibi-Usa grumbled as she was going up the stairs. "Whatever. I'll show you how smart kids my age can be!", she thought to herself.

She entered Haruka and Michiru's bedroom and started searching quickly. Who knew how long the lights would be on for. "Hmm if I were a diary, where would I be...", she thought. She first searched in some drawers, but had no luck.

"Maybe under the pillows?", she considered. Surely enough, a diary was hidden there!

"Ha! That's the brainpower of kids my age!", she thought to herself. "A person with nothing to hide would have no reason for a special hiding place".

She quickly read through it before going downstairs - apparently it was Michiru's diary.

"I knew it. Michiru isn't suspecting Haruka either. Like I said, she also thinks she is being framed. But no one was willing to listen to me. "Kids my age"...", she grumbled again.

She quickly headed back downstairs to the study and showed the diary to the girls.

"What did I tell you, Us...", she began to say, but paused as she saw Haruka not feeling well. Was it too late already?

\"Michiru's diary wrote:
[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #1:[/b]

We’re hosting a party this weekend! It’s been a while since I’ve had a party without formal dress or sponsors and I’m quite looking forward to it. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the girls; it’ll be good to spend some time together again. They’re starting high school soon and I’m really tempted to go back with them; I just need to talk Haruka into it!

… Setsuna thinks something dark is on the horizon; she feels something strange, similar to the rift in dimensions that Pharaoh 90 created. I feel a storm coming; the oceans are agitated. At the end of the party we’ll tell the others and return to our castles to check their sensors. Hopefully it is nothing, but we cannot risk something so dire. I’ll consult my Submarine Mirror and see what I can divine…

[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #2: [/b]

Something is wrong. Setsuna has fainted and nothing we do can wake her up. I am worried about her, and I hope that she is okay. It seems so strange that she was found like this. I don't understand what is going on. We moved her to a more comfortable place, but then the lights went out. It sent a shiver down my spine.

We split up into groups to look for flashlights, and I was with Makoto and Minako as we searched the dining room. I did find a flashlight, but it didn't work properly. I also found a plate of cookies. They looked and smelled so delicious, I had to take one. I rarely indulge in sweets, so I'm not sure why I just had to have one.

At least the lights have come back on.

[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #3:[/b]

Everyone seems so suspicious of one another now. I'm not sure I agree that we have any cause to suspect anyone just yet. Setsuna's fainting was definitely... distressing... but is it cause to mistrust our close friends and allies?

I'm not so sure.

[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #4: [/b]

Dinner plans were put on hold as the lights went out once more. At least Haruka and Ami had been able to find a set of working flashlights beforehand. Makoto and I decided to go check out Setsuna's bedroom in hopes of trying to find something that might help us understand what happened to her.
[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]
Diary Entry #5:
[/b]

I am glad the lights are back. I found Setsuna's diary, but it didn't give me much in the way of clues. I only know now that she was definitely worried about something as well, butI had known her suspicions and worries, as they are the same as mine.

[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #6:[/b]

Hotaru has fainted... I don't know what's going on. I don't understand any of it. I truly hope that she is alright. First Setsuna, now Hotaru. Is everyone that I love going to be attacked? What if Haruka is next?

Everyone is suspicious of everyone now. I don't blame them, though it hurts to think that we can't trust each other. There was an empty syringe found near Hotaru, but it didn't help us to figure out if it was used on Hotaru or not.

I am beginning to feel a little queasy, and it is making it hard to concentrate.

[b style="color: rgb(121, 120, 150); line-height: 18px; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(214, 214, 214);"]Diary Entry #7: [/b]

Everyone is blaming Haruka for the attacks. I just can't believe that is true. I asked Haruka her reasonings, and I believe in her. I do not believe that she is to be blamed for any of this. She had the same suspicions as I before all of this happened, and she ate a cookie just the same as me. She mentioned that it was enticing and she couldn't help herself. If she had put something in the cookies, why would she take one herself?

I believe someone is trying to frame Haruka, and they want people to think that she is attacking her own family. It can't be true.

I.. don't feel well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:57 pm

"You wouldn't let me eat cake, Haruka!" Usagi exclaimed. "Usually would've let me, it made my brainwashed radar go off!" 

Usagi hugs her friend when suddenly she hears Chibi-Usa speaking to her. "Chibi-Usa! Did you find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:58 pm

Suspcions:

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 12:58 pm

Chibi-Usa drops the diary down and goes over to Haruka. "What's wrong Haruka-san? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:01 pm

Rei listens to Chibi-usa read the diary to the group. "So no big clue in there either. Darn!" Rei stomps around a little, taking out her frustration on the plush carpet. "Where are Makoto and Minako? I want some answers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:01 pm

Usagi skims over the diary, and gasps. "Michiru was with Makoto and Minako when she was poisoned! What if...what if they're both brainwashed?"

Speaking of Makoto and Minako, why hadn't they returned yet? No one had heard from either of them or Ami yet. 

"Chibi-Usa, I do not want you to leave this room again without me. Do you understand?" Usagi says sternly. She didn't want her to daughter to leave her side. To leave her protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:03 pm

"With Setsuna fainting, I had to assume anything we consumed was poisoned. Turns out I was right on that part. Who knows what could have happened with that cake though. Better to be safe than sorry, right, kitten?" Haruka picked up the fallen diary and read through it. "Even Michiru couldn't stop herself from eating the cookie."

She looked at Chibi-Usa. "My theories on the cookies were right. That's what is poisoning us right now. Whatever you guys do, don't eat the cookies if you can avoid it. I agree with you, kitten. I think those two might be the ones brainwashed. Makoto would have had opportunity before the party with the cookies and Minako had the opportunity in the kitchen when Setsuna was making her tea."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:04 pm

"If you listened to me for once I wouldn't have to!", she answered back, and looked over at Haruka again.

"Mako-chan... Minako-chan... Could it be them? Where are they?", she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:07 pm

Haruka chuckled trying to easy the tension between the mother and daughter duo. "If it makes you feel any better I sometimes don't give Hotaru enough credit even though she deserves it. You'll understand when you're older. She acts that way because she loves you and cares about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:07 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:11 pm

"You know, sometimes you can be an ungrateful little spore! Besides, just because you, Rei, and I didn't find a diary doesn't mean that Ami didn't!" Usagi blows a raspberry at the pink haired little brat. 

Usagi stands and pulls out the chocolate cake she had been keeping safe and throws it on the ground. "Why don't you act like the little kid you are and throw a tantrum on it? Huh? Stomp around and be angry!"

Usagi then goes over to Rei and whispers something in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:14 pm

ooc - question:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:16 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:24 pm

"Rei, will you go make sure that Ami is okay? I'm worried she may have gotten hurt in the pool room," Usagi had whispered, before returning to Haruka's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:30 pm

Rei considers Usagi's request. "Sure, ill go look for her, but none of you leave his room! Stay with Haruka." 
Rei, on a last minute whim, transforms into Sailor Mars, and cautiously heads down to the pool room.
"Ami? Ami where are you?" Reid calls out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:33 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:35 pm

OOC:

Ami left the indoor pool, shaking her head. The others had run upstairs the second the light had turned on, not even checking to see if she'd joined them. She paused, though, as she stepped by the downstairs bathroom. "Hey, Rei," she said. "Do you think somebody would have hidden their diary in there?"

Would somebody hide a diary in the restroom? Ami entered the downstairs bathroom and searched  for a diary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:37 pm

"Haruka, I sure hope Ami is alright!" Usagi cried. "I hope Rei will tell her everything that had happened!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:42 pm

Rei nearly runs into Ami as she exits the pool room. "There you are!" She says as she takes her hand. Rei then fills in Ami on what they had found and the current suspicions, and how Minako and Makoto were missing so far.
Rei was about to lead Ami back upstairs to the study, but at Ami's suggestion, reluctantly agrees to search the downstairs bathroom and helped her in her search.
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:44 pm

Ami listened as Rei explained, a frown crossing her face. "Maybe we should wait to search the restroom, then," Ami said, "And head upstairs to join the others. Safety in numbers, right?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:46 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:47 pm

OOC:

Rei agreed, and left the downstairs bathroom with Ami to head back up to the study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:49 pm

"Rei! You found Ami!" Usagi jumps up and hugs Ami. "I was so scared! Are you alright? You aren't hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:51 pm

"Did she eat any weird cookies?" Haruka asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:51 pm

"She almost ran me over, but we're fine."
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 1:54 pm

OOC:

Ami went upstairs to the study with Rei. She nodded at Haruka, rather solemnly. "I haven't seen any baked goods, save that cake in the fridge from earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top