The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

[Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2014, 11:04 pm

Omg my goodness lol I could never pull of some of your future cosplays lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
SnowBunny
Star Seed

SnowBunny

Star Seed

Title : Snow Bunny

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2015, 10:47 pm

I would like to personalize a Halloween Sailor Moon or Chibiusa cosplay (with my sister as the one I am not, maybe...) and maybe Princess Anna (again, with the sister, as Elsa).

The biggest dream cosplay I have is for my husband to cosplay as Klein so I can cosplay as a female Kirito (because the first episode of SAO made my heart go kablooey).
Back to top Go down
http://moonpastry.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 5:16 pm

I wanna cosplay but never have...but as what is the real question...i was thinking Barrett from Final fantasy since he's kinda a big guy but that might be hard or i was thinking about the big guy from the recent Street Fighter games but i don't remember his name right now... his name is Rufus
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 12:35 pm

I finished my Harley Quinn cosplay outfit. Now I am working on my Link cosplay. In the future I hope to get a Princess Zelda cosplay outfit and a Batgirl cosplay outfit. What I really, really want is a Cyborg one, but that's out of my range of expertise.
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 1:05 pm

I'm almost finished with my Ninth Doctor cosplay, just need to get a pair of black work boots for it.
I am planning to cosplay:
The Eighth Doctor (1996 TV Movie and Dark Eyes. "Doctor Who")
Doctor Octopus (Spiderman 2)
Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Umino (Sailor Moon. I can sort of do his voice from the Viz dub)
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 10:48 pm

Luna wrote:
I finished my Harley Quinn cosplay outfit. Now I am working on my Link cosplay. In the future I hope to get a Princess Zelda cosplay outfit and a Batgirl cosplay outfit. What I really, really want is a Cyborg one, but that's out of my range of expertise.

RutleJake wrote:
I'm almost finished with my Ninth Doctor cosplay, just need to get a pair of black work boots for it.
I am planning to cosplay:
The Eighth Doctor (1996 TV Movie and Dark Eyes. "Doctor Who")
Doctor Octopus (Spiderman 2)
Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Umino (Sailor Moon. I can sort of do his voice from the Viz dub)
Cool news you two..awesome jobs!!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2017, 7:30 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
I wanna cosplay but never have...but as what is the real question...i was thinking Barrett from Final fantasy since he's kinda a big guy but that might be hard or i was thinking about the big guy from the recent Street Fighter games but i don't remember his name right now... his name is Rufus
You should cosplay one of them, Sports! Very Happy

Luna wrote:
Cyborg from Teen Titans? :O That would be awesome!

RutleJake wrote:
Nice! Don't forget to post pictures for us once you complete it!

I have so many cosplays I would love to make, but I just don't have the time or funds for them at the moment! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread   [Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Misc] The Official What Do You Plan to Cosplay Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top