The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 4:32 am

Progress Report #2

Version: Pearl
Name: Hikari 
Badges: 1

Team

Lv15: Magikarp
Lv18: Staravia
Lv19: Grotle
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 4:33 am

Lol, nice level 15 Magikarp. 5 more levels and you get your Gyarados!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 9:34 pm

Report time!! Making my way to the third gym and my team is finally coming along. I will be soon adding more pokemon to my side team!

Version: Diamond
Name: Yami
Rival's name: Yams
Number of Badges: 2

My Team:

Eevee (Yoru) level 13- training it to be a Umbreon and traded it over from my Soulsilver game
Vulpix (Fia) level 18- traded it over from my Soulsliver game
Luxio (Mufasa) level 18
Grotle (Kame) level 19
Geodude (Mars) level 19
Staravia (Ace) level 22

Side Team:
Pachirisu (Chu) level 16
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 8:44 am

Progress Report #3

Badges: 2

Team

Lv17: Bronzor
Lv21: Gyarados
Lv22: Staravia
Lv22: Grotle
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 6:25 am

Being lazy. I made it to the town where the third badge is. Now to train Ace and my newly caught Abra! I tried catching a Kadbra, but it was being a pain in the butt to me. >.<
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 11:38 am

Progress Report #4

Badges: 2

Team

Lv20: Gastly (Trying this out instead of Skorupi)
Lv22: Bronzor
Lv23: Gyarados
Lv23: Staravia
Lv24: Grotle

Going to try to get together with my friend on Friday or Saturday and trade my future Haunter in order to get Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 6:52 am

Report!

Number of Badges: 3

My Team:

Geodude (Mars) level 24
Luxio (Mufasa) level 24
Grotle (Kame) level 25
Vulpix (Fia) level 26
Maho (kadabra) level 27
Staravia (Ace) level 28

Side Team:
Pachirisu (Chu) level 16
Eevee (Yoru) level 19
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 5:06 pm

Progress Report #5

Badges: 3

Team

Lv27: Staravia
Lv28: Gengar
Lv28: Bronzor
Lv28: Gyarados
Lv28: Grotle
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 3:01 pm

I will update my progress soon! I was at a pokecon this weekend. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 3:20 pm

I really need to play catch up. I haven't done anything since my last update.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2013, 10:35 am

Number of Badges: 5

My Team:

Azumarill (Mizu) level 27
Vulpix (Fia) level 29
Staravia (Ace) level 30
Luxray (Mufasa) level 30
Grotle (Kame) level 31
Umbreon (Yoru) level 31

Side Team:
Pachirisu (Chu) level 16
Graveler (Mars) level 25

Noctowl (Noche) level 27
Maho (kadabra) level 27

I can't decide if I want to use Noctowl or Starivia. I know want to evolve Starivia to its final form. Maybe I will switch them after that? I like Noctowl and I think he would be good for the team since he can know physic moves. I still dont get why he's still part flying and normal. 
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 11:57 am

Progress Report #6

Badges: 5

Team

Lv32: Staravia
Lv32: Gyarados
Lv33: Gengar
Lv33: Bronzong
Lv33: Torterra
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 11:39 am

Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to update my progress.

Progress Report #7

Badges: 7

Team

Lv42: Gyarados
Lv42: Gengar
Lv42: Bronzong

Lv43: Staraptor
Lv43: Torterra

I decided against Sneasel because of how long it takes until you get a Razor Claw. I'm trying to catch Azelf instead but it's being a royal pain to get inside a ultra/dusk ball. Azelf is only Overused in competitive battling, not Uber so I'm not trying to breeze through the game with Palkia.

Also I'm playing on my DS and not a ROM. So am I still required to take a picture of my Hall of Fame status after I beat Cynthia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 11:03 pm

I sadly have to drop from this.

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 2869872805 

My ROM file hates my computer and won't open at all now.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 11:54 am

At the Pokemon League and about to fight my rival, although I'll be leveling up afterwards before I go up against the Elite Four.

Progress Report #8

Badges: 8

Team

Lv47: Gyarados
Lv47: Gengar
Lv47: Bronzong

Lv47: Staraptor
Lv48: Torterra
Lv50: Azelf

Sadly I can't take a picture of me against the Hall Of Fame since I'll be completing this while I'm on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2013, 7:34 pm

Well I'm behind! XD I have 6 badges now. I'll try to catch up while I'm on vacation but I doubt it. XD
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:10 pm

I managed to beat Cynthia yesterday. I officially hate her Milotic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:16 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:46 pm

You won dear! Smile

I failed my attention span is the not the best with gen 4. We should do either one or 2 next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:48 pm

My unofficial vote is for 1 since I can still play that game on my N64 with Pokemon Stadium (yes, I'll play normal speed to be fair) and will have no problem restarting that game.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2014, 4:37 pm

I wanted to talk about if we we're going to do another game challenge? We could do Gen 1 or 2 or even their remakes. I was also curious as to how many people would be interested in doing a popular pokemon fan game challenge.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th July 2014, 6:42 am

Anyone interested? We could do any pokemon game as I have access to pretty much all the main ones somehow. ^^

Edit: We could also do a special themed challenge in x/y with the availability of GTS and online trading. All I would need to do is restart my dad's x file.

Edit #2: I'm just going to start a new thread entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top