The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 9:43 pm

My team always have 4 main pokemon and the 5th and 6th get switch out with various pokemon. I always like to have back up pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 9:44 pm

Anyone else made competitive teams? Just curious since I have to help judge the VGA tournaments as well as the TCG tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 9:45 pm

Nope, I'm not into that. I'm a causal pokemon gamer.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 8:36 am

Yellow is in the lead! I will close voting tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 8:45 am

My Yellow carterage is dead.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:05 am

Emulators, Star!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:11 am

I have read online that the reason S/G/C dies before R/B/Y is because S/G/C has the internal clock which runs out the battery. I still dont get why my Crystal is still alive. O.o I guess I played my Silver more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:13 am

*Le Sigh* I wish that Gen I - II didn't die as easily. The first two generations are definitely my favorites. That's why I was actually thankful they remade Silver and Gold for HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:20 am

So right now both games are tied. Razz

Hopefully more people vote.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 11:16 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
We can so play yellow and mine still saves which is odd because my silver doesnt save anymore. D:
I wonder if my Crystal still saves?

AgentAyu wrote:
I'm one of the few people in my group of friends where my Red and Blue still saves. Out of all my games Silver is the only one that doesn't work anymore unless I replace the cartridge battery. Even my Mario Land 2 game still saves and it's older than Pokemon.
Yamichan16 wrote:
I think it has something to do with how often you played the game? I could be wrong though.

My Crystal and Yellow still saves! Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 1984953407 It feels so weird to use my GBA SP.
It's pretty common, it happens just from being old. (This could be wrong but this is what I remember) but the game has some sort of battery in it and can only hold so much information for so long or something like that and eventually it just can't hold all of that data that has been stored up and stops saving. That's totally wrong... but it's something along those lines Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 11:25 am

All GB games have a battery in them and they only last so long. I even believe that the NES and SNES games have batteries in them as well. All you have to do is put a new battery in them and they can save again. Luckily GBA games don't do that. My Ruby's clock doesn't work anymore, but I can still save.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 6:41 am

Voting ends tonight. We still have a tie for Yellow and Pearl/Diamond. Black/White is catching up! If we end on a tie breaker then we will have another round of voting.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 3:45 pm

Voting will end at 10 pm EST! Right now Diamond/Pearl is in the lead by one vote! :3
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 7:22 pm

So the winner is Diamond/Pearl by just one vote! :3 Since Yellow was runner up that can be the next game!

FYI I cant edit the poll for some reason T-T So please dont vote anymore!

The challenge will start this Friday! At 6 pm EST. This will give everyone time to find roms and join in! I will update the first post with all the rules later this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 7:23 pm

Sweet can't wait! Overall objective is who can beat the game first or what?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 7:24 pm

Yes that is objective! Who can beat the game first! Which means who becomes the champion first aka the post game does not count.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th July 2013, 5:57 pm

Reminder! The challenge starts tomorrow night (7/12/13)! 9 pm EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 4:46 pm

Lol, I just checked my Diamond game again to see if I was willing to reset it. Turns out NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

Nearly 200 hours logged onto that game. Seen nearly 400 Pokemon and Own nearly 350 Pokemon.

Definitely going ROM for this challenge when it starts in 1 hour and 15ish minutes.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 5:18 pm

LOLz Im going to reset my diamond game. I'm too far into my pearl game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 5:33 pm

It's cases like this I wish I had Pearl to do that. But again I'm totally fine with playing on the ROM.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 5:53 pm

I updated the first post with the new rules! ^^ So please check them out!

The challenge starts in about 10 minutes. You don't have to start exactly at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 5:58 pm

2 MINUTES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 6:00 pm

WOOT! HERE WE GO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 10:46 pm

Progress Report #01

Version: Diamond ROM
My Name: Agt.Ayu
Rival Name: Damion (one of the default names)
Number of Badges: 1
Time: 4:22
Team: Staravia (Lv. 19), Monferno "Wukong" (Lv. 21), Luxio "Leah" (Lv. 20), Bidoof (Lv. 11), Geodude (Lv.8 ), and Zubat (Lv.6)

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 ScreenShot2013-07-12at104228PM_zps186c64b7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 11:43 pm

Progress Report #2
Version: Diamond ROM
My Name: Agt.Ayu
Rival Name: Damion (one of the default names)
Number of Badges: 2
Time: 5:15
Team: Staravia (Lv. 20), Monferno “Wukong" (Lv. 23), Luxio “Leah" (Lv. 20), Bibarel (Lv. 15), Geodude (Lv.8 ), and Zubat (Lv.6)

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 ScreenShot2013-07-12at113818PM_zpsafae04ff
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 6:02 am

Progress Report One:

Version: Diamond
Name: Yami
Rival's name: Yams
Number Badges: 0

My Team:

Starly (Ace) level 3
Turtwig (Kame) level 6
Shinx (Mufasa) level 6

I am super behind Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 7:59 am

Progress Report #1

Version: Pearl
Name: Hikari (Yes I'm playing as a girl, I cannot stand the male character sprite)
Badges: 1

Team

Lv11: Magikarp
Lv12: Starly
Lv14: Turtwig
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 8:16 am

I'm playing as the girl too. I always do unless if I'm playing Yellow or Silver seeing how you have no choice.

I'm working on getting my first badge. I had to stop because I want to trade an Eevee over from my SoulSliver game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 3:55 pm

Progress Report #3

Version: Diamond ROM
My Name: Agt.Ayu
Rival Name: Damion (one of the default names)
Number of Badges: 2
Time: 7:15
Team: Staravia (Lv. 24), Monferno “Wukong" (Lv. 25), Luxio “Leah" (Lv. 25), Bibarel (Lv. 17), Geodude (Lv.13), and an Egg.

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 ScreenShot2013-07-13at35229PM_zpsd57a0dbd
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 2:06 pm

Progress report time!! Very Happy  I'm slowly catching up! I'm still a bit behind because I was hanging with a friend today and she spent the night last night.

Version: Diamond
Name: Yami
Rival's name: Yams
Number of Badges: 1

My Team:

Turtwig (Kame) level 16
Geodude (Mars) level 16
Luxio (Mufasa) level 16
Staravia (Ace) level 18

I'm getting ready for the second badge and I'm going to welcome an eevee into my team very soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Challenge 2! I Challenge You To Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top