The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 10:11 am

Yeah, if you wanna do that as its own jigsaw puzzle i don't see why not. cause we could have other puzzles from SM pictures too. Why don't you make a separate discussion thread in the Anni Planning area to maybe see if anyone else wants to host any jigsaw puzzles (that aren't your idea with the avis/sigs)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 10:29 am

I want to withdraw from suggesting bingo....that was something of a pain.. and I'm back in class+ traveling later this month, I just can't do that this time. Sorry!! It was fun, but still I don't really like the uber quick games like that.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 10:55 am

I actually kinda liked the uber quick game... and since anniversary is about a week, we would have more time. Perhaps I can run a bingo game.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 2:34 pm

Yeah you do it, Brit Very Happy

And as she said, we need to work on getting things rolling out SOON. As you can see, polling is already up for award nominations!!

Is there any more thought on any ideas you guys would like to see happen for the anni? They can be entirely new ideas too (the more, the better!)
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 10:54 pm

I'd like to host something unique to each of the inner senshi too... I'm thinking of holding a better "Make a Bunny Contest" for Usagi, a Recipe sharing thread with MAYBE a video of me cooking one of my favorite dishes for Makoto, A yoga posing thread where we have like 5 different poses and people take a picture of them selves doing it as well as relaxation tips for Rei's thread, a Hair and Make up tutorial thread where we share favorites for Minako, and I'm not sure for Ami, I was thinking a book club where we all read the same book and talk about it, but I think a week is too short. Maybe an online chess/(checkers) round robin.

(HOWEVER I'm prolly gonna start a book club after this any ways)
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2013, 11:06 pm

Queenie, lovie, do what you like! Very Happy those are interesting ideas and I hope people will love them and partake ^^ I am behind you on them!
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2013, 12:45 pm

Would some one also like to run a "5 word story" game?

(You start off with 5 words, then the next person posts the next five words in the story, and so on)

We could make it a theme, or have one for each senshi ^^
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2013, 2:18 pm

Ooo that sounds nice. I can probably do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 11:39 am

Okay I am making an updated list for who all is doing what.

Queenie - Special senshi related threads
Marsie - 5 word story game
Tsuki - Karaoke, Guess the Song games
Brit - all the things? Bingo, give-away calendar, stream (see? all the things)
Merc - all the graphics
Haine - graphics contest
Yami - puzzle game(s)
Starchild - Guess the Image
Verdi - word search
Cerechan - Quote Game
Lovely Lexi - ???
Mi - Writing Contest

Up for grabs that have been suggested:

Otaku Contest
Mad Libs

And of course, suggestions are still welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 12:52 pm

Since Haine suggested that a special graphics contest could take place instead of a coloring contest, I wanted to ask if we could also run a normal coloring contest, as well. I know few people that wanted to participate in the last Doublemoon Birthday Bash coloring contest but did not have enough time to finish their entries. Maybe one coloring contest per a week, other being a traditional medium one while the other would be digital coloring, could work?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 12:55 pm

Coloring contests are welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 10:27 pm

Giveaway calendar i will need help on. I don't have anything for it to actually giveaway besides ringtones for me to make...
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 11:15 am

I'll help you. I should have bothered Merc about making pretty things before leaving on vacation....

Any volunteers to make pretty things for the calendar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 1:32 pm

I could manage the outaku contest. If no one minds
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 2:26 pm

i can do one thing or two, but my inspiration is a bit low these days
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 2:28 pm

I would offer to make pretty things for the calender but uh my graphics stuff went with my computer.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 2:31 pm

Aw that sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 3:57 pm

Ed, you can do the otaku contest Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 11:22 pm

hey guys i just realized that I will be out of town for this so I dont think I can help host anything..sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 8:32 am

Ooookay. That's fine, dear. I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 9:11 am

I can host the Otaku contest if you still are looking for someone ^^;; 

Also, I can try to make some things for the calendar as well, though I am not even near as good as lots of other people when it comes to graphics xD
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 12:49 pm

YES VERDI.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 9:27 pm

DATES FOR ANNI: JULY 24TH - 30TH 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 10:20 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
DATES FOR ANNI: JULY 24TH - 30TH 2013

Awe I was hoping to be able to help but that's right in the middle of my trip. Maybe I can find something to do that I can host with out a lot of time online or something.... let the ed think and get back to you..
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 10:43 pm

I'm sorry, Ed :/

Tsuki, what day(s) do you want to do karaoke and times? I'm planning on making a little "master schedule" so that way people knows when things are going on. This is for karaoke, stream, and admin tinychats.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 10:50 pm

So the celebration only lasts for one week?

I would like to do the karaoke night preferably on Thursday and Saturday if that is okay with Brit. The best beginning time of the karaoke event for me would be around 6-7 PM CST so we will also have time for everyone's requests.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 11:00 pm

I can't guarantee when I'll be off since i just took a bunch of days off (i'm gunna make sure i have friday off tho) but since i mostly close (cause like hell i'm gunna tell them i don't have class so i have to open) i don't get home until 10 pm cst at night or later.  

But i'll try to get there for the karaokes. xD

oh yeah and hopefully i'll be off friday so i'll be streaming a lot of the day even if i'm not here. i'll have a bit of a schedule for that once i figure out what i'm streaming so we can figure out times.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:03 pm

well, i don't get many days off, basically only saturday and sunday. but i'll be here during the afterhours LOL (like 11pm to 4am CST)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 10:53 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I can't guarantee when I'll be off since i just took a bunch of days off (i'm gunna make sure i have friday off tho) but since i mostly close (cause like hell i'm gunna tell them i don't have class so i have to open) i don't get home until 10 pm cst at night or later.  

But i'll try to get there for the karaokes. xD

oh yeah and hopefully i'll be off friday so i'll be streaming a lot of the day even if i'm not here. i'll have a bit of a schedule for that once i figure out what i'm streaming so we can figure out times.

If the times won't work for you because of your schedule, we can come up with new time suggestions for the karaoke nights, Brit 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 1434556979.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 11:00 pm

Well you guys can also karaoke without me as well. I'm pretty sure you have all the music like I do Tsuki. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning   2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013 Anni Activities - Idea Discussion, Planning, and Assigning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top