The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Choose your favorite Comic Book Otaku!
Entry 1
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap18%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Entry 2
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap6%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 3
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap24%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Entry 4
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap12%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 5
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap6%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 6
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap18%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Entry 7
 18% [ 3 ]
Entry 8
May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_lcap0%May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 11:08 am

Slightly late, but here are the entries for the May Otaku Contest ^^

Nominees are allowed to vote in the polling! Also remember everyone that you only get to vote once so be sure to be very careful and choose wisely. This poll will be open until the 20th, that should be plenty of time to get all the votes in!

Entry 1

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} Ojo_bm10

Description:

Anne Currie had always thought her power to communicate with sea life was strange, however she never dreamed that one day she would discover the undersea kingdom of Atlantis and become it's future queen! However, along the way of protecting the treasures of Atlantis, she has made a powerful enemy out of Sailor Black Manta. For revenge of the death of her father, Sailor Black Manta vowed to destroy everything that Sailor Aqua has ever loved or cared for.

(You are voting for the one in green and orange!)

Entry 2

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} Catwom10

as a kid her parents died and Foster cars was not kind to her so she went of on her own. she soon started to started to steal and soon became well off and a cat burglar. One Day when stealing a Cat gem, she turned into Sailor Cat Woman.

Cats seem to like being around her and they trust her because of this she can help injured cats she can also train and befriend them. In return the cats will come to help her when she is in trouble. She also has the Hots for Batman.

her powers are not known but one is that is can talk to cats. She good at hand to hand combat,Acrobatics,Karate and she is as stealth like a cat. She also carries around her weapon of choose. a whip.

Entry 3

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} 49280810

Name: Sailor Batman

power/realm of influence- Bats and shadows

Description- Sailor Batman was born when one night as a child, her parents were gunned down by a mugger. The trauma awoke the powers inside her, and she was swiftly able to get revenge despite her age. Having nothing else to live for now, she decided to abandon her civilian life and truly become Sailor Batman, and ensure no one else would endure the tragedy she did. She had a very brief romantic relationship with the Joker, drawn in by his bad boy attitude, until she found out he was the one who had arranged to have her parents killed.

Entry 4

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} 2013-05-05_16-16-41--144_26_128_58--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi

Sailor Phoenix

Powers:
Telepathy and Telekinesis
Cosmic flames: she can create flames that burn in any kind of atmosphere/situation. These flames usually come in the shape of wings. They only destroy what Phoenix wants them to, she has complete control over them.
Rebirth: She can resurrect herself whenever she is in this form.
Phoenix Wings: She can use her telekinetic powers to fly wherever she wants.
Pheonix rearrange: She uses this power only in dire situations. She can disintegrate anything or rearrange anything she pleases on a molecular level.

Description:
Jean is a girl who has been very special since she was born. This is because she has the power to read minds and move small objects with her mind. She grew up practically all on her own. Her mother and father were afraid of her because of how different she was and students at school felt the same way. As she grew older she started to embrace her solitude learning to hone her skills more and more. One day though, as she was practicing outside she heard a cry for help in her mind. Who could this person be calling to her? She knew of no one else who had the powers she did. She followed the voice in her minds eye and came across a small cat who seemed to be the one who was calling her. The cat told her she needed help defeating an evil force that had awakened on Earth. Jean listened to the cat's tale and soon agreed to help. Little did she know this was just the beginning of her own discovery into her destiny and why she was born with such powers.

Entry 5

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} Sailor10

Sailor Green Arrow

Sailor Green Arrow is a vigilante, who relies on her technical savvy and bank account to fight for love and justice! Having very little in the way of magical powers, she instead uses her intelligence to make modifications to her bow and her arrows. Watch out! May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} 1023433532 After feeling frustrated by the amount of crime in the streets of her home city, Sailor Green Arrow donned her sailor senshi uniform and vowed to make a difference.

Entry 6

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} 17743561914760422225074801263_zps0ad46df4

Senshi name: Sailor Amethyst

Influences/powers: As protector of the planet, Gemworld, Amethyst derives her powers from the planet and is the most powerful magic user in her world (during times of peace at least). She has a host of powers, including flight, spell-casting, and matter transmutation. She carries an amethyst amulet given to her as a baby in her Sailor fuku form. It is powerful and she taps into its powers in order to amplify her powers when needed. Her attacks are usually energy blasts that are theme colored of her Sailor fuku, the color of the gemstone, Amethyst. Due to the hue of the stone ranging from light purples to deep intense purples, her attacks have a range of colors depending on the strength of the attack. The more powerful, the darker the color.

Description: Amy Winston was an orphaned girl from Earth. When she was thirteen, she was attacked by the evil wizard, Dark Opal and brought to the planet, Gemworld. Once arrived in Gemworld, Amy realizes she has been transformed into Sailor Amethyst. In this form, she also has grown into a 20 year old woman. Scared and confused by these changes, she blindly uses her powers to escape from Dark Opal. After running for her life in the strange new world, an old witch, Citrina, finds her and tells her of her true identity and her destiny. Amy is really Princess Amethyst, daughter of the ruling House of Amethyst of Gemworld. She was brought to Earth as a baby after Dark Opal murdered her parents. It was hard to take in all of this, but eventually, after making new friends with the other ruling Houses of Gemworld, and discovering that she was not a lone Soldier, Amy became committed to saving Genworld from Dark Opal's rule. Sailor Amethyst, along with her court of Sailor Soldiers, defeat Dark Opal and liberate Gemworld from his rule. That was just the beginning of Sailor Amethyst's many adventures, heart break, and fight against evil.

(Sailor Amethyst is based off the DC super heroine, Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld. You can read more about her here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amethyst,_Princess_of_Gemworld)

Entry 7

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} B4i79f

Sailor Loki
Goddess of mischief

Loki is one of several powerful beings from the magical realm of Asgard. In childhood Loki greatly resented the fact that Odin and the other Asgardians favored the young Thorina, who already had a nobility of spirit and excelled in all his endeavors. As Loki began studying the arts of sorcery, for which she had a natural affinity. She became infamous for his mischievousness, but secretly resented Thor and the love that Odin lavished upon her.

Entry 8

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} SailorWolverine_zps20bdc792

Name- Sailor Wolverine

Influences/Powers-
Sailor Wolverine has an influence over metal. she also has accelerated self healing and his senses are better than most. She has a better sense of smell, Hearing, and sight than most others.

Claws- She is able to create metal Metal blades that look similar to claws. Every time she uses this the blades will come out of the back of her hands. She experiences slight pain from it.

From a young age Logan has always had a bad attitude. She wasn't sure exactly what would happen to her growing up as her parents never spent any time around her. When she became a senshi she had no clue what to do but Sailor Wolverine saved the day anyway. She wasn't what most would consider the most conventional super hero but they liked her anyway.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 21st May 2013, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 12:35 pm

Voted~
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 1:07 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 4:06 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 4:06 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 4:48 pm

Voted Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 5:23 pm

voted! These are all so creative ^^
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 6:02 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 6:37 pm

I voted!
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:53 pm

Bump

Get in your votes ^^
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 3:03 pm

Voted. I was torn between two entries- both used the Doll Maker really creatively.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 3:08 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 3:42 pm

So far we have a three way tie. We need more votes!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 2:13 pm

Keeping this open a little longer. If you'd like to vote, please do so as the poll will be closing soon! We also have a tie that needs to be broken!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 9:31 pm

The poll is closed! The winner, by a vote, breaking a 4 way tie, is Crystalsetsuna! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 10:28 am

Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 5:13 pm

congrats. now when is the next one. May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} 2628594703
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 5:21 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 5:26 pm

Congrats Smile !
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 5:49 pm

These are all so awesome!

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 7:45 pm

COngratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}   May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Monthly Otaku Contest {VOTING CLOSED}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top