The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

New Moonie says hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

New Moonie says hi! Empty
PostSubject: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 10:09 am

I'm always so awkward with introductions, so excuse if I ramble a lot >.<

My name is Mary, I'm 22 years old and I'm currently studying Broadcast Communications <3 I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was 8, probably 7, it's been a long time! But it definitely remains as one of my favorite childhood animes. What's not to love about SM anyways? ^^
Of course I've got some favorites characters: Haruka, Makoto, Mamoru, Hotaru and Ami are on the top <3 But I do love Seiya and Chibiusa as well, even if they're a bit annoying sometimes. The funny thing is that the character I relate the most is Usagi, we even share the same zodiac sign New Moonie says hi! 1434556979 And I'm quite clumsy too xD

Also, my favorite version is the Manga, I love it way more than I can tell <3 though the Anime is great too! And I just recently started watching PGSM and it's been great so far! Until a few months ago I didn't even know there was a SM Live Action, so it was a bit of a surprise, but the characters and plot are so well settled that I'm liking it a lot New Moonie says hi! 868675979 Still need to watch the Musicals, though.

So yeah, that would be all at the moment <3 Nice to meet you everyone! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 10:42 am

Welcome to GC!! New Moonie says hi! 1955989781
we have a lot of PGSM fans here!!!! (including me!) xD so glad you decided to watch! is worth it!!!! *.*

Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 10:54 am

haaaaai! welcome! i hope you'll like here
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 11:02 am

Welcome. I'm also a Hotaru fan as well as a fan of the manga when compared to the anime.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 11:03 am

Here is another moonie saying Hiiii! :3

Welcome to the forum! It is nice to meet you! New Moonie says hi! 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 11:04 am

Hey there...and welcome to the GC forum. New Moonie says hi! 2422052349I'm Mike D. and it's a pleasure to meet you. You're gonna like it here and share your love of Sailor Moon with us. You want to get into broadcasting, either in radio or television?
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 12:45 pm

Hi! If you like doing stuff, you'll really enjoy the place.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 12:50 pm

Thank you for the lovely welcome everybody! <33 I'm sure I'm going to like it here a lot ^^

@Mike D Boy: Hey there Mike! Well, I haven't decided yet >.< The thing is that we haven't seen anything related to television so far, but I'm expecting we do so anytime soon. Though I don't like radio that much, so I'll probably just stick with television anyways New Moonie says hi! 3884866259
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 1:54 pm

welcome to GC I love seeing Haruka fans show up around here but than again I love all of the characters you mentioned New Moonie says hi! 1955989781 and I'm sure you will enjoy all of PGSM as well as the musicals when you get to them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 3:17 pm

Hi! I'm Sailor Candy! New Moonie says hi! 2422052349
I accidentally discovered SM in January while playing a game (Sailor Senshi Maker if you've played it). i didn't know what a sailor senshi was, and all the comments said "Sailor Moon" so I looked it up, watched the first episode of the anime, and got hooked. Sadly, none of my friends are into my obsession New Moonie says hi! 1948543417

So, here I am! I'm a fan of the anime and the manga and my favorite characters are Usagi-chan (no-brainer), Ami-chan, Minako-chan, and all the Outer Senshi

I'm in middle school, in the TAG program (Talented And Gifted, also known as GT) which means I'm smart I guess - which is why I love Ami-chan. I'm in choir and I love to read, draw, and watch TV. I love Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing Race, and Survivor and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I love the manga and anime and I've been waiting for months for the anime (I think it was delayed, I'm not sure).

I'm a triplet, I have two brothers and a dog.

So yeah, that's it hi! New Moonie says hi! 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 5:53 pm

Welcome to the forums Mary! I'm sure you will love it here with us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 6:35 pm

Sailor Candy wrote:
Hi! I'm Sailor Candy! New Moonie says hi! 2422052349
I accidentally discovered SM in January while playing a game (Sailor Senshi Maker if you've played it). i didn't know what a sailor senshi was, and all the comments said "Sailor Moon" so I looked it up, watched the first episode of the anime, and got hooked. Sadly, none of my friends are into my obsession New Moonie says hi! 1948543417

So, here I am! I'm a fan of the anime and the manga and my favorite characters are Usagi-chan (no-brainer), Ami-chan, Minako-chan, and all the Outer Senshi

I'm in middle school, in the TAG program (Talented And Gifted, also known as GT) which means I'm smart I guess - which is why I love Ami-chan. I'm in choir and I love to read, draw, and watch TV. I love Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing Race, and Survivor and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I love the manga and anime and I've been waiting for months for the anime (I think it was delayed, I'm not sure).

I'm a triplet, I have two brothers and a dog.

So yeah, that's it hi! New Moonie says hi! 3884866259

hi, sweetie! welcome! if you prefer, you can create your own topic to introduce yourself =)
but, by all means, feel welcomed \o/
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 11:18 am

@Ari-chan: Thank you very much! Haruka is one of those characters that you can't help but to love <3

@Sailor Candy: Welcome love! And don't worry, 'cause none of my friends are into Sm either New Moonie says hi! 3884866259

@JoJiaMystie: Thank you very much! I'm sure I will <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 7:19 pm

Welcome to GC! I hope you are liking it so far!
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 8:05 pm

Welcome to GC! I love your avi and AMI IS PRETTY COOL!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 11:17 am

Hi Mary Im alittle late but welcome to the GC Smile Omg I find it awesome your majoring in broadcasting what part of the Media you would like to work in reporter news where sorry for being so nosey New Moonie says hi! 2632955583and yayyy you like Mamoru to he's my favorite SM Character to :NUZZLE:
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 12:53 pm

Thank you very much everyone!! New Moonie says hi! 1955989781

@Bella: Oh don't worry about it, you're not being nosey ^^ but the truth is that I still don't know Razz TV producer is something that's calling my attention lately, so I'll maybe go that way <3
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 7:50 am

Hello love. Welcome to the GC! I love your username with all my heart. Also, you're a Doctor Who fan so that makes you even cooler. Glad you like PGSM since it's my favorite version of the series.
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 11:59 am

Thank you very much! New Moonie says hi! 1984953407
I was actually a bit surprise that nobody picked up that username before, he. And oh, do you like DW too? That's so cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 11:09 am

Ai No Senshi wrote:
Thank you very much everyone!! New Moonie says hi! 1955989781

@Bella: Oh don't worry about it, you're not being nosey ^^ but the truth is that I still don't know Razz TV producer is something that's calling my attention lately, so I'll maybe go that way <3

That is so cool what got you interested in TV Producer ??
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 4:47 pm

^ Honestly? My favorite TV Show :bunnynarroweye I once watched a special of the process of creating an episode, and I liked it so much I decided that this would be one of the things I'd want to do in the future <3
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 11:30 am

Ai No Senshi wrote:
^ Honestly? My favorite TV Show New Moonie says hi! 1865574211 I once watched a special of the process of creating an episode, and I liked it so much I decided that this would be one of the things I'd want to do in the future <3
Omg that is so cool Very Happy How long do you have to be in school for it must be atleast 4-6 years ??
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 6:21 pm

Bella wrote:
Ai No Senshi wrote:
^ Honestly? My favorite TV Show New Moonie says hi! 1865574211 I once watched a special of the process of creating an episode, and I liked it so much I decided that this would be one of the things I'd want to do in the future <3
Omg that is so cool Very Happy How long do you have to be in school for it must be atleast 4-6 years ??

3 years and four months, actually Razz it's a different system. But it's a lot better this way, even If I get loads of daily homework, at least I won't have to stay in collage forever New Moonie says hi! 3884866259

Last edited by Ai No Senshi on 23rd May 2013, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 7:14 pm

Welcome : D
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 1:10 pm

^ Thank you!! New Moonie says hi! 868675979
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 4:18 pm

Welcome to GC Ai no Senshi Smile ! I hope that you will enjoy your time on here with us other moonies!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 7:07 pm

Welcome to GC!
I love your avatar
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime24th May 2013, 10:18 am

Thank you very much guys!! New Moonie says hi! 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime24th May 2013, 8:00 pm

Ai No Senshi wrote:
Bella wrote:
Ai No Senshi wrote:

3 years and four months, actually Razz it's a different system. But it's a lot better this way, even If I get loads of daily homework, at least I won't have to stay in collage forever New Moonie says hi! 3884866259

you'll be done really quick then Smile how many more years do you have to be in school ???
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime26th May 2013, 1:48 pm

^ One more year and I'm done ^^ which is great, honestly. Though I still need to finish my thesis New Moonie says hi! 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moonie says hi!   New Moonie says hi! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moonie says hi!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top