The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

New moonie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Seigi no mikata

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 8:28 pm

Hello,
I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Justice Moon! ^_^

I was born in the year of the rabbit and I love looking at the moon so I love collecting Japanese kitchenware that has a combination of the two, or even just bunnies. I've got chopsticks, mugs, and a few other things, hehe.

I relate with Usagi a lot because I can be a crybaby, I like video games, and I can be strong and protective.

I love the layout here! It's so colorful and festive! Thanks for having me!

--Justice Moon
Back to top Go down
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 8:43 pm

Hello justicemoon. You are going to really love it here at Galaxy Cauldron. Do you like writing, fan art, roleplaying or general chatting, this forum pretty much has it all. What video game series do you like.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 8:52 pm

Japanese kitchenware?  That is awesome!  Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 9:09 pm

Welcome! Who is your favorite senshi?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 1:10 am

Hey! Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 4:33 am

Hi! Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 8:50 am

Hello and welcome to the GC, Justice! So glad to have you here. Smile Have you seen all of SM? Which season was your favorite? Do you have a favorite villain? Mine are Super S, and Stars, although Classic will always #1. And my favorite villain is *points at avatar*. Very Happy Then again, I love the Amazonness Quartet and Prince Demande. Have you seen any of the Sailor Moon musicals, you should definitely check them out, they're amazing! Very Happy Well, I hope to see you around the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 8:58 am

Welcome to GC Justice. So glad you found the forums. It is such a great time to be in the realm of Sailor Moon. Do you have a favorite adaptation of the story. I think mine, actually its hard for me to choose as I love so much about each adaptation. I really adore the live action and the musicals.

I hope you stick around- we have a lot going on here on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:37 pm

Tokyo25 wrote:
Hello justicemoon. You are going to really love it here at Galaxy Cauldron. Do you like writing, fan art, roleplaying or general chatting, this forum pretty much has it all. What video game series do you like.
 I love writing poetry, though it's not something I do as often as I used to. But from time to time it's therapeutic.

I do love fanart, too! I used to draw a lot but it's another one of those things I just don't do much anymore. STill, I enjoy seeing everyone else's creativity.

I'm not really into rp but I'm always up for chatting! Smile

My favorite video games for PS1:
*Lunar. I own the first one in Japanese and the second one in English. I actually played them backwards but they were still great!
*FF8 and Chrono Cross, though I never finished either of those.

My favorite games for Sega Genesis:
*Sonic the hedgehog 2
*Devil Hunter Yohko (it's pretty difficult though)
*The Violinist of Hameln

SNES
*Sailor Moon R: Another story.

And I love the Sailor Dash app for android!
Back to top Go down
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:38 pm

HootieMcMints wrote:
Japanese kitchenware?  That is awesome!  Welcome to the forums Smile
 Yes, there's a place called DAISO and they have all these cute things for $1.50 (sometimes a bit more) and I'm totes addicted!
Back to top Go down
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:41 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome! Who is your favorite senshi?

Thank you! ^_^
My favorite senshi tends to change depending on which medium. When it comes to the original Anime, I love Sailor Moon and Sailor Star Fighter. In Sailor Moon Crystal and in the live action, I really like Sailor Venus. In the manga...I guess it's still Sailor Moon, and definitely Uranus! She's such a tease. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:42 pm

Hi and welcome to GC! :3
Back to top Go down
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:49 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Hello and welcome to the GC, Justice! So glad to have you here. Smile Have you seen all of SM? Which season was your favorite? Do you have a favorite villain? Mine are Super S, and Stars, although Classic will always #1. And my favorite villain is *points at avatar*. Very Happy Then again, I love the Amazonness Quartet and Prince Demande. Have you seen any of the Sailor Moon musicals, you should definitely check them out, they're amazing! Very Happy Well, I hope to see you around the forum!

Thank you! New moonie!  868675979
I have seen all 5 seasons of Sailor Moon and all the movies, though there are some episodes I'm pretty sure I've missed here and there. R and Sailor Stars are my favorite seasons. In particular, I really loved the arcs surrounding the seven crystals (I think it was seven) and the doom tree.

Favorite villains: Emerald, Wicked Lady (I have the small dolls for both!), Katzie (I don't remember her Japanese name but since I really love cats I'm kind of biased haha), Kaorinite, Sailor iron mouse, Nephlite. In the new series, I really really LOVE the shittennou! I would love something that focuses even more on their back story with Endymion!

As far as the musical goes, I've only seen clips but the music is really great!
Back to top Go down
justicemoon
Star Seed

Star Seed

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:53 pm

Sailor Prancer wrote:
Welcome to GC Justice. So glad you found the forums. It is such a great time to be in the realm of Sailor Moon. Do you have a favorite adaptation of the story. I think mine, actually its hard for me to choose as I love so much about each adaptation. I really adore the live action and the musicals.

I hope you stick around- we have a lot going on here on the forums. Smile

Hmmm...ya know, it's really hard for me to choose, too! I mean I'm really enjoying crystal right now but I also really loved the live action so I guess it's a tie between the two. What I really loved about the live action was that in their civilian forms they have regular hair and it's only when they transform that their hair is different. I think this makes a lot of sense with hiding their true identities.

I'll be looking forward! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 1:02 pm

Welcome to GC, it's great to have you here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 3:58 pm

Hey there welcome to the GC!! It's great to see you around and active!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New moonie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moonie!    New moonie!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New moonie!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top