The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

12th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pick Your Favorite Entry!
Entry #1
12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Entry #2
12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Entry #3
12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Entry #4
12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Entry #5
12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

12th Writing Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 5:58 pm

Entry #5

Lucky Guy

I stare down at the beautiful girl standing in front of me. Everything about her screams beauty; from her sky blue eyes that sparkles with love and joy, down to her hair which glitters like the golden sun. Her smile envelops me, making me think of how words couldn't describe how lucky I was to be able to take her hand in marriage. I reach my hands out to hold hers, ready for the wonderful future ahead of us when we are joined together in unity. I was going to be the lucky guy, marrying this goddess who adorned herself in pearls and a long white gown. Yes, I was indeed the lucky one. Usagi Tsukino could have had anyone in the world, but she chose me, Seiya Kou.

As we stand there in front of the church, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly, we are surrounded by our friends and her family. Music from a large organ echoes it's last note through the large building as everyone waits in their seats for us to exchange our vows. Tears of happiness slip from the guests' cheeks and wet their fine clothing as they watch two lovers join hands in marriage. Everything was perfect. Well, almost everything. For there was one guest standing in the back of the church looking more miserable than anything I had ever seen.

This one guest went by the name of Mamoru Chiba.

As I look back at him, his wet eyes glare into mine. His hatred burns into my very soul, and I know he believes I stole Usagi away. I can feel his anger, his disappointment, and especially his jealousy. I can feel Mamoru's emotions because at one point in time, I felt those same exact feelings towards him.

Motoki stands next to his hurt friend, placing a hand of reassurance on my ex rival's shoulder. Usagi's vows have become a blur in my mind as I watch Mamoru, fearing he would do whatever he could to ruin this wedding. I am scared that he may try to steal her away like he felt I had when I returned to Earth.

Before I know it, it is my turn to share my vows and proclaim my undying love to Usagi. With microphone in hand, I sing a song I had specially written just for her. The same one I sang for her when I invited her as a VIP at one of the Starlight concerts.

Sobs of joy from Usagi's mother can be heard after I sing my final note. Even she can see how strong my love is for the woman standing beside me.

I would give up everything for her; my planet, my female body, my friends, and even my duty to my princess. I would stop at nothing to be by her side.

"If anyone has just cause for why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The reverend's voice echoes in my head and I close my eyes tight, expecting to hear Mamoru say something. Within minutes it is clear that Mamoru will not be saying a word. When I peek his way, Mamoru's eyes are closed and his head is tilted down towards the floor. A lone tear creeps down his cheek as he waits to hear us say, "I do."

A part of me feels guilty. A part of me can feel his pain and wants to tell him everything will work out. I want to tell him something better will come along, but that would be pointless.

I know how awful it feels to know that the girl you love more than anyone in the galaxy is in love with someone else. I know how it hurts to know you will never be good enough, for someone else has taken that special place in her heart. I know what it is like to feel weak and broken because an angel had stolen your heart without you realizing it, and it was obvious you would never get it back.

Finally the intense feeling in my gut disappears after I murmur the words I do and slip my ring on her finger. It was done, she was forever mine, and Mamoru would not be able to take her away.

"Seiya," Taiki says quietly, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "It's over."

I blink my eyes before lifting my head to face the brunette man beside me. I wipe the tear off my cheek and nod. I can't will myself to speak, even as we are joined by Yaten.

I hear cheers from Usagi's fellow senshi as she walks down the aisle towards the dining area with her new husband. When she sees me, she pulls away from her original route and embraces me with a large hug.

"Thank you for coming, Seiya!" Usagi squeals happily, "This day is extra special knowing that all my friends came!"

Mamoru follows behind her, taking Usagi's hand and pulling her away from me. They both look at me with complete cheer and bliss on their faces. I feel my heart rip in two as I give them a weak smile.

I know how awful it feels to know that the girl you love more than anyone in the galaxy is in love with someone else. For you see, the truth is...Usagi never chose me at all.

I was the one standing in the back of the church, watching as the woman I loved married someone else. It was my heart that was sick, holding back tears of sorrow as I watched Mamoru stand across from her, smiling down on her with gooey lovesick eyes. And now it is he who is holding my sweet angel's hands, and not me, for she never returned my love.

Now I know the truth:

Mamoru Chiba will always be the lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 6:00 pm

The writing entries for this contest are awesome! You guys will have a hard choice ahead of you. By the way, there are some entries on the first page and some entries on the second page. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 7:38 pm

OMG, I DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR! 3 OR 5!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 7:44 pm

Oh. My. God.

Number One. Just. What. Yes. Glorious and delicious. and so filled with muse. Must. Resist. Continuation. Fanfiction.

!! NUMBER FIVE, YOU RASCAL. SERIOUSLY?! At first I was all

"Aw, :bunnypokerface I'm not a fan of SeiyaxUsagi, but I'll read it.
:bunnypokerface ... :bunnypokerface ... ... ... 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1023433532 OMG YOU DIDN'T.

YOU DID. YOU ABSOLUTELY DID. 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 3120693907 TEEEHEEEEHEEEE

So yes. I am also torn.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 7:53 pm

Why is there not a 'like' button for posts? The post by Sailor Uranus made me have all the giggles. Oh, bunny icons, you are amazing.

I haven't voted, because I can't decide. It's really, really hard.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 7:59 pm

i'm ROTFLOL with Kyra's siggie, for real.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 6:54 am

Entry #2 is hilarious. *Squeals* I still can't decide.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 2:25 pm

Bump! XD Let's get out the vote!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 4:09 pm

I voted! Gah it was so hard they were all so good T.T
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 5:53 pm

I'm not sure who to vote for 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1637294219 all so awesome 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 3:59 pm

I know this is a very hard choice, but be sure to vote for at least one entry and show your support to these fabulous writers!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 5:26 pm

OK finally voted but it was so so so hard to choose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 4:20 am

Well, I voted! Good job to all the writers, I think everyone had an interesting twist to this challenge. 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 868675979

It was nice to see that every entry was completely different from the other, talk about originality, right? 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 5:11 pm

Vote, vote, vote! We've got a lot of talent here and you should definitely show your appreciation by voting. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2013, 6:08 pm

Voting is almost over. Better hurry up and vote!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 12:14 am

Voted! These were really interesting! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 8:04 am

Only two days left!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:21 pm

Really not that much longer left to vote. Better hurry and get your votes in. ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th May 2013, 8:30 pm

When does voting end?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 8:00 am

Entry #1 - Sailor Venus
Entry #2 - ToriJ
Entry #3 - Sailor Uranus
Entry #4 - Ari-chan
Entry #5 - natashagurl

Congratulations to natashagurl for winning this writing contest! The entries were all so fabulous and I know we al had a hard time choosing a winner. The winning signature should be place within a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 8:01 am

congrats, girl!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 10:40 am

congrats! These were all really good. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 10:41 am

Yay! Thank to those who voted for my entry!

I really enjoyed this contest, I think all the entries were awesome!!!! 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 11:02 am

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 3:17 pm

The next writing contest will be announced on the fifteenth of this month!

By the way, I need one person to run the 14th writing contest (I'll be here for the 13th writing contest). I will be gone in a foreign country from June 15th through July 19th, so I'll need someone else to run the writing contest during that time. Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you'd like to help out.

Also, Uranus, if you'd still like to run with my idea in Entry #1, then... PM me. If I took it anywhere past a one-shot, I doubt I'd ever finish it. You actually manage to finish fan-fiction.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 6:29 pm

I can help, Venus. i'm PM'ing you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 6:27 pm

I'm super excited to see what the siggie looks like! 12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1955989781

Everyone else's that I've seen is so pretty! =)
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th May 2013, 5:07 pm

12th Writing Contest - Page 2 Gc_writers_contest_winner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d663105
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th May 2013, 5:55 pm

12th Writing Contest - Page 2 1394610236 It's beautiful! I love it! Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top