The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

[SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 11:27 pm

During Momomoon and Episodes 90/91 of my rewatch in the opening credits in S, I can't believe I never notice? This version is only used in the first two episodes of Sailor Moon S

I always thought that the attacks MercuryMarsJupiterVenus did were just generic animations based on their elements but on closer inspection? Is it Mercury Aqua Mirage, Mars Snake Fire, Jupiter Coconuts Cyclone and Venus Wink Chain Sword? Looking closely at Mars' you can see fangs and for Jupiter there are petals and a gust of wind (though it might be Flower Hurricane I suppose) either way doesn't look like Sparkling Wide Pressure or Supreme Thunder. Venus and Mercury's are ambiguous and could either be Venus Love Me Chain/Venus Wink Chain Sword and Shine Aqua Illusion/Mercury Aqua Mirage I suppose. Mars is the one that makes me think that the opening represents the four attacks from the Infinity arc even though they hadn't appeared yet. Maybe they just never wrote it in? What do you think

Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 3:04 am

venus' attack looks like love me chain. however, jupiter's attack has flowers, which is weird...

i think you may have caught on to something there
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 12:50 pm

Oooh yeah. I totally see the Fangs in Mar's attack and flowers in Jupi's attacks. Mercury and Venus are more ambiguous, though Venus looks a bit more like Love Me Chain.

I think that's a neat little find there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 1:03 pm

I was able to see Jupiter flower attack. It would have been nice to have seen it in the episodes.
Awesome find.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 4:59 pm

But again we don't know what Wink Chain Sword would look like in the anime anyway. It could feasibly just be an update to Love-Me Chain

I just think if they put in Snake Fire, logically they should have used all four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks   [SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] Sailor Moon S Opening Attacks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top