The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Empty
PostSubject: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 7:17 am

A lot of my artwork is done on Windows XP MSPaint with a mouse and a lot of times, if not 5 times out of 6, they're edits or altered blanks. Sometimes I use free trail programs (like Sumo) to do background work. I also do some 3D stuff (none of it is epic or very good but oh well).

anywho, you've probably seen some of them but here's some others I haven't uploaded. Mostly bust shots.

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Ellu10

Random character I made for a story, but I never went anywhere with it.

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff The_realms_book_cover_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5ozv4a

This was some random group of characters. -also went no where- but they're all supposedly from different realms whose aim is to keep creatures and beings from their realms leaking into ours. (as you can see, I also uploaded it to DA)

Both pictures are made in XP MSPaint.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 4:26 pm

another MSpaint thing. -while deciding on what styles to use else where.- no base, free mouse thing.

Far as I can tell it's a PG13 at most picture.

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Danceris_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5w85vp

(Is also uploaded on DA)

Just call her Fantasy Lady.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 4:34 pm

Your art is awesome KTenshi! You're on DA? You should add the link to this thread or to your profile! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 4:45 pm

Yup

Link here: http://kuroshi-tenshi.deviantart.com/

Though I'll put it at the top in a bit. ^^;

Thanks, Jojia. x3 Now if I only can get it to cooperate more often. xD
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime28th February 2013, 4:22 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Beryl__deal_with_the_devil_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5wj9ek

also on my DA

Art comments:
Quote :
I felt like making a picture of Beryl before she became Queen Beryl. I find this part of her character interesting because despite being famously known for her one-sided love of Endymion- not much is known about it or about her life at all. It's never addressed whether Endymion actually knew or even knew her at all personally before she became Queen Beryl. It's unknown if he knew of her love for him or if he was ever told and turned her down or not.

I find it also very interesting, manga wise, that when she's reborn and was drawn to Point D- she has the time and moment to change her mind. Why didn't she? What drove her to deciding that? Why would she quest after Endymion- again- when it had lead to her death before? What was her life like? Was it terrible? Was she in a loveless marriage? Was her life happy - just.. wondering.

In a lot of ways, I pity her more than most characters in the series because it almost seems as if she's setup for failure no matter what she did.

And the only reason is she wanted someone (Endymion really) To love her- and probably find some worth in her.

Ah well. Speculation is speculation.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime9th March 2013, 2:19 pm

My Sailor Mawu for senshi-of-the-world

Mawu is an african Moon goddess (created the earth and all living beings on it)

her senshi form: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Joejg_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5x5250

her Dress: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Dressr_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5xfdho
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 3:31 am

Look at what my boredom/laziness did!

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff In_which_time_was_altered_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6367rj
Quote :
Pff, I need to stop but No, I got bored and I loved this idea in my head.

Basically, the summary is after the fall of the Silver Millennium, a mysterious figure appears after Artemis and Luna were sent off into the future. For whatever reason, the person decided to also reincarnate Queen Serenity into the future.

So in the first arc with Queen Beryl and all, we see the reincarnated Queen Serenity heading to work.

Everything else seemingly remains the same, with the exception that Luna finds her first.

there's Twists! and Turns and omg why, surprises.

Especially since the Girls are still Middle school age and Mamoru's a high schooler with Q.Serenity's reincarnation being an adult woman.

I figured that her job would be something that either invovled being a teacher or perhaps writer. Something invoviled either a flexible schedule or a really steady one.

Her name, in this new life, would be...

Miyamoto, Kimizuki

Kimizuki; breaks down to Kimi- Empress and Zuki- Moon

(which I completely made up by borrowing characters so it's probably gibberish in the actual language)

Miyamoto- Base of the shrine.

So you get "Empress Moon base of the shrine."

Or something like that.

anyway, she'd probably be known mostly by Kimi Miyamoto.

I picture her living alone in a small apartment with very fine and pretty things here or there and a huge book collection as she's an avid reader. Probably prone to be melancholy because her mother died while she was in the last year of her high school and she was quite close to her. I would imagine that her father still lives, but it seems he might be losing bits of his sanity either to his own depression or old age. She might have a younger sister who lives very far away- perhaps she's in America or maybe she's a famous model?
Kimi is a quiet person by nature, I would think. She gives off a very calm aura, even though a lot of the time she's not calm at all but pretending to be. She keeps a lot of things inside, rather than sharing them and has a hard time sharing what bothers her deeply. So she ends up losing sleep over her problems at times.
One of them being that she should be married with a child or two before her father passes on. She knows that's one of the things her parents wanted to see is at least one of their children settled down. However, she cannot seem to connect with the men (or women) in her life very well and it often ends in an awkward break up. Usually she ends up getting dumped.

Her dreams are really to pursue her hobby and would love to make a career out of it.

-anywho-

The screenshots are from The oracle (sailor moon one)
Things not from BSSM- Mine (and the storyline)
Bssm/Q.Serenity- Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 6:52 am

This would be an amazing story, Ktenshi. :3
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 9:43 am

heh I'm considering it n.n
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 6:28 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff 61abc3d5627d9f29ffdbba438a6d5078-d639ka9

Quote :
So, I imagine the first episode would go like this:

Kimizuki Miyamoto is an everyday salary worker. After being dumped by her boyfriend of two years, she decided to head to her favorite jewelry store, Osa-P, to see what kind of gems they had this time. She's very surprised to see a sell is going on, because those were rare and far between. Especially at the prices they were giving now!

She questions Osaka, Naru- the jewelry store owner's daughter- as to what has happened. Naru replies that her mother just woke up one day and decided to do a mega blow out sell. She remarks that it is very strange kind of thing. Either way, seeing as there's far too many people there, Kimizuki decided to leave.

While on her way to the store, she runs into an injured black cat. Seeing this, Kimizuki decides to help it and took the bandage off the poor thing's forehead, where she saw the golden crescent moon on it's head.
Before she could do anything further, the cat squirms and got away from her.

"What a pretty marking but how weird..."

After her trip to the store, she heads back home to her empty apartment. While waiting at the bus stop, she noticed a teenager wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses. Thinking to herself, she finds that today was a day for strange things. But she reasoned that the kid could be going to somewhere important and that she shouldn't judge people.

That night, while she was at home, she noticed the black cat again. "Well, I guess you like me, don't you?" She opened the window to let it in and wondered how the cat even found her- let alone gotten to this level. "Ah well, lets get you some tuna, shall we?"

That's when the cat spoke back to her.

"I can't believe it, but it must be you."

Blinking a few times, Kimizuki backed up from it, "Are.. are you a demon?" After all, there were strange things happening that day so maybe..." I- I don't have any wishes! Please go away."

"Demon?" Luna scoffed, "Hardly so, now listen, I know this is strange, but I think you can help me."

"Me? What..? No!"

Sighing, Luna was about to say something else when she heard something, "If you don't believe me, then come with me. I will show you the truth!"

"This is crazy." Kimizuki said but found herself putting her shoes on and running after the black cat.

That's whens he saw it, women in zombie like states heading to the Jewelry Osa-P. What was wrong with them all? "What is this? Did some spirit posses them?"

"Something like that." Luna said from beside her. "And you can save them with this."
Flipping through the air, a golden brooch appeared.

"With this?" Kimizuki picked it up and frowned looking at it. "I mean, it is pretty but how..?"

"Say Moon Prism Power, Make Up, and you will save them."

After a moment of deliberation, Kimizuki raised her hand. *I don't know if this is a good idea, but..* "Moon Prism Power, MAKE UP!"

In a flash she transformed and looked down at her outfit, "What...?"

Then realized how..rather short the skirts were. " Isn't this rather revealing!"

"First of all, you're in a double layered skirt." Luna said her ears flickered back "Second: You have to save them, Sailor Moon! This is no time to go on about modesty!"

"Oh.. Right!" Kimizuki, now Sailor Moon, moved into the jewelry shop and saw the shop owner transform into a hideous monster, grabbing hold of the girl, Naru, who eventually passed out from the lack of oxygen. "Stop right there!"

"Hm..?" The monster's head turned all the way around and looked at her, "What's this?"

"I.." That creature was really distrubing to look at. Sailor Moon felt her stomach churn, "I'm.. I stand for Love and Justice! The pretty sailor Suited soldier- Sailor Moon! and in the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

Without a moment of pause, the monster attacks her, dropping Naru to the ground. All Sailor Moon could do is dodge and run away. "I don't even know how to fight back!"

"Sailor Moon, what are you doing?" Luna yelled at her.

"Running! How do I fight back?" Moon yelled back and found herself caught between the wall and the monster that loomed above her. "Oh no!"

That's when a rose came out of nowhere and struck the monster, paralyzing it for the moment.

"Wha..?" She looked up and saw him, the masked tuxedo man. "Who is that...?"

"What are you doing, Sailor moon? Attack her!" He told her.

"Use the tiara, " Luna told her, "You'll know what to say."

Swallowing, she reached up and grasped her tiara, feeling the power that came over her, filling her up. The words.. she knew what to say now.

"Moon Tiara - Action!" The tiara transformed into a glowing energized frisbee of sorts before she threw it at the monster. Even though she could hear her heart pounding loudly, she barely could make out the words 'Jadeite' from the monster's screams.

"Jadeite...?"

"I shall take my leave then." His voice distracted her and she watched as he left.

"Who was he?" Sailor Moon muttered to herself. "I wonder...?"

Luna curled around her legs, "He may be an enemy as well, but you must watch yourself. We need to leave before the others wake up."

"Oh, right." Sailor Moon glanced around for a moment before leaving the store, wondering exactly how her life became so strange now.

----

Annd that's how I figured it'd go. I figured that Kimizuki would be quite modest woman. I also felt like changing the standard uniform, just because I'm bored and it'd be different. The colors she wears are rather washed out and pale versions of the original. (mostly because I couldn't figure out what good colors to do) But also it really signifies that she shouldn't be a senshi but is.

BSSM: Naoko T.
Story and stuff- mine.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 6:35 pm

Hehe, poor Serenity. Are you going to make a thread for this one, Ktenshi? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 6:55 pm

I think I should xD;
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 7:33 pm

And I agree. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 9:45 pm

-spills my Crack kids onto here:

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Emerald_s_children_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d63o2g4

Quote :
I haven't seen many if any for this pairing. Children of Emerald/Prince Diamond. and Children of Emerald/Boule Brothers (aka in english: Doom and Gloom).

The eldest of the group is Peridot and she's the daughter of Emerald and Prince Diamond.

The two beside her are twins in nearly every sense of the word. The pale one on the left is a boy named Serpentine and his father is Chiral (Doom) while the girl is named Seraphinite and her father is Achiral(Gloom).

Emerald's love for Diamond didn't just appear out of thin air nor did she not get any affection. In fact, she had at least been Prince Diamond's lover before he became so obsessed with Neo Queen Serenity. While she was pregnant with Peridot, she had thought Diamond would be closer to her because of the fact she was carrying his child, but unfortunately this was not so. After the birth of Peridot, she mostly cared for the infant, showering the child with pretty things (but she never changed a diaper and hated breastfeeding for obvious reasons).

However, once Peridot became a certain age, Emerald lost interest in her, dooming the child to often play by herself or in a play room of sorts. She was mostly tended by the droids that Sapphire made.

Eventually time would pass and Peridot would be joined by two very similar looking children, Serpentine and Seraphinite.

Serp and Sera had a less glamorous reason for being. Unlike Peridot which was at least out of some kind of love, Serp and Sera's fathers, the Boule Brothers, were both lusting after Emerald and she, having nothing from Diamond and not wanting Sapphire, decided having some kind of affection was better than nothing. Emerald often slept with the Twins at once. She eventually became pregnant by both of them at once (a rare occurence). She tried to pass it off as her and Diamond's child to gander some attention from Diamond, but that was obviously a flop.

Both Serp and Sera were almost immediately abandoned by Emerald to nursing Droids and the two were raised together almost in an isolated life until they were introduced to Peridot.

The Dynamic between these three is very close, with Peridot often taking the lead as a 'leader' to the other two. However, Serp and Sera are still both very close to each other to the point you can't tell one from the other in action.

After the Fall of the Black Moon Clan, these three appeared without any reason or idea to them. They were taken in by the Royal family because they felt partially responsible for leaving the children parentless (Not that they know what kind of life these kids have had).

Peridot is a stubborn girl who doesn't like anyone save the twins and thinks she could be a better princess than Chibiusa. In fact, her entire personality when around the adults is entirely different as she acts like the most perfect little lady ever. Graceful and basically everything that Chibiusa is not. When not around the adults, she often bullies Chibiusa around along with the Twins.

It's really, to be honest, because she's extremely insecure with her position in life. Her mother, after all, abandoned her and her father never looked at her once. Because of the praise she receives, it makes her feel better about herself and it makes her feel important- especially if she's over Chibiusa. Thus her grades are the best, her singing is top notch and her reading comprehension is high- but she can't do the one thing Chibiusa excels at which is art. But it's all the more reason why she's determined to be a better dancer, singer, and even trying to be better at acting.

This is all in an effort to never be forgotten.

The Twins, on the other hand, don't care. They're just indifferent to everything and everyone. Sure they'll be nice when they have to be and they can play and talk with other people but the majority of the time is spent with each other. They don't talk about how they feel and to be honest, if they're together they won't talk to anyone else. They speak their own language, which fascinates Mercury, of course, but frustrates everyone else.

Serp is a day dreamer and often the one that can be found sleeping. Sera is often coloring or awake but is usually doing things quietly.

When Peridot and the twins come to Crystal Palace, Peridot looks about six years old while the twins are about three or four.

Peridot/Twins- Mine

mah I need to stop with them. They never go anywhere. xD;
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 11:50 pm

Wait.... Were you on the tower of time???? And I love their outfits!! Awesome shades of.green.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 7:08 am

Yup. Were you? o.o?

Thanks n.n
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 8:24 am

Yes from 2005 to when it closed Smile I was Starchild.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 1:47 pm

-flails and hugs- xD Starchild! awesome. It's nice seeing some of the ToT sisters still around. n.n
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 1:50 pm

*Glomps*
There are probably others on here...who go by a different name now too XD
I know Shadowrose just joined as Aeternus. :3
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 7:53 pm

o.o really? Wow.. xD Maybe we should have a thread for that kind of reunion?

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff B444bf89388f958778b4259c3490662e-d63w5vc
Quote :
In an effort to be the best and to keep her place at crystal palace, Peridot has even gone as far as to have a dress mimicking Neo Queen Serenity's dress and styled almost in a lolita fashion. Of course, Neo Queen Serenity is immensely impressed with the outfit and believes it is very beautiful.

This made Peridot happy, even more so when the Queen and King decided to give her and her sibilings royal titles of Princesses and Prince. She tries so hard that her hard work is starting to pay off with whispers from even the staff that thought she would be a perfect canadite to be queen instead of Chibiusa.

It's gotten to the point that Peridot's got it in her head to try and get the king and queen on board with that idea.

The fact that they are beginning to consider it is a sign.

Who knows what will happen..?

Character/story/art- Myself
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 5:51 pm

I just posted these here because I like share the artwork and sometimes story. -might not ever draw them again but hey xd; -

So the following are all kids from a Contest Event held by Roselite. The Basic plot is that Usagi, after being captured by Diamond, has been tainted by the power of the Black Crystals. So, after that, she decided that in order to protect everything and keep it safe, she has to take over everything. After trapping Sailor Pluto in a dark crystal, Dark Usagi uses her powers to go back when the Silver Millennium was at it's height, kick Queen Serenity off the throne and take her past-self as prisoner. All the Senshi of the Past are her concubines- including P. Serenity. She has children with all of them. (Magical means or otherwise) but she wants children with P. Serenity specifically so that their children (or child) would be able to use the tainted Silver crystal and the Pure one.

SO!

These kids exist in -that- praticular and heavily AU universe. Oh and for some reason Chibiusa is uneffected by any of this so..yeah.

First kids I made:

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Corruption_s_child_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d63wmoq
Quote :
nyway, this is Masaruko, roughly meaning 'Victory Child' Originally a masculine name 'Masaru' I made it a tad girly adding the 'ko' which is common for girl names.

Masaruko is the child of Dark Serenity and Pluto. Wanting insurance just in case by some unimaginable means that Pluto would get free, Dark Serenity conceived Masaruko through magical means. With her birth, Dark Serenity now has insurance against Pluto, should the need ever arise. The potential that Masaruko could inherit the powers of a senshi of Pluto is high and it's expected that she would eventually become so when she gets older.

Masaruko is perhaps, the third eldest of the children and is often teetering between utter devotion for her 'mother' Dark Serenity and uncertainty. She's not sure what she wants and is often confused about what to do. She is understandably a wallflower most of the time and isn't sure what to do with herself most of the time.

Masaruko is mostly found reading fantasy novels and other things that won't influence her to think too hard about her life or situation. Other things she does is write or doodle to pass the time but for the most part, she's often attending Dark Serenity or somewhere in the area that Dark Serenity is in to ensure that she won't be taken by any rebel forces or influenced by others that Dark Serenity doesn't approve of.

Masaruko/ark/design- Mine
BSSM-Naoko T.
Dark Serenity story/contest-

next
KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Hidden_princess_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d642xe8
Quote :
This child is a 'grand' child of Dark Serenity's. In the Au world where Dark Serenity has taken over the Silver Millennium time period, we have no idea -when- she'll ever (if ever) be overthrown. So, taking that into account, I decided to make a What if grandchild. (Or is it a child?)

I have another Pluto-Serenity child that's a boy. The boy ended up going with the daughter of Dark serenity/P.Serenity and in secret they had a child. Her name is Himitsuko (secret child).

She was hurt in an accident that left some of her body scarred. (so the uneven sleeves aren't your imagination or a mistake) Not only that, she grew exceptionally fast into a mature body- perhaps TOO fast for her to mentally keep up.

Himitsuko seems powerless however, she is also inflicted with visions of possible futures, thanks to the Pluto influence of her father. These are her seemingly only active powers at the moment. Which sometimes arrives in flashes, distracting her from whatever she's doing. At times, it also has her unable to distinguish between reality and what's in her mind.

Because of this, she's quite fragile mentally and emotionally. For the most part she's only able to understand things given to her in small dosages. Anything else would overload her and cause her to pass out.

There's a high possibility that she can access the pure silver crystal and tainted, but it is unknown if she really can. It simply hasn't been tried and really, because of her fragility, who really wants her to?

Personality wise, Himitsuko is unnerving. Other than being utterly childlike, she occasionally acts out a lot. Acting seductive (a trait she inherited from her father) while maintaining her childlike nature towards everything. This is mostly prominent when she feels insecure about things. She actually feels indifferent about her scars since she's had them as far as she can remember and knows that the covering parts of her body that has the scars is really for everyone else's benefit.

She likes singing, even if it's somewhat out of tune and she dances around often. She loves long flowing dresses because they can flare out. She also likes scaring people by jumping out from behind them or behind pillars. She loves foods from earth and spending time with the babies of the family. However, she can be quite selfish and her tantrums are terrible as it's when she shows a flash of power (this also happens when she's scared).

She also goes by Himi-ko

anywho, that's Himitsuko.

Himitsuko/art- mine
Dark Serenity story-

Her parents:

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Sometimes_more_than_lovers_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d644ljt
Quote :
These two are the parents of Himitsuko.

The Princess is the daughter of Dark Usagi and Princess Serenity. She's one of the older girls of those two and already shows signs of being able to manipulate. Being the oldest of D.Usagi and Princess Serenity, she's held at a high expectation by D. Usagi. She's even given the benefit of the name Tranquility to further differentiate her from the others. Since her training is different and she always seemed occupied, it would seem as if she's the last person to ever indulge in anything that isn't work.

Unfortunately for her, that's where the Prince Aishita comes in. Ai= meaing Love and Shita= lower/below "Love Below". Interpret how you like.

Resident 'chibi' of the moon children, he doesn't care who it is he sleeps with or how many he sleeps with at once. He's something of a hedonist and is the most carefree of the bunch. Often spnding his allowances on nothing but drinks, fine clothes, and gemstones. After all, Dark Usagi (his mother) is taking over the universe bit by bit, so what should he have to worry about? He knows his birth was something of and accident. When Marasuko was created, he was as well -though his creation was actually delayed a bit in comparison. He's made up of the leftover magic, therefore he's much weaker than Masaruko- or most of the others magically. Knowing that he'll never win in anything like that, he concerns himself with the pleasures of the flesh and- In information.

In truth, Aishita's dalliances is actually a way for him to listen in and get information on everything and anything. Eventually he starts moonlighting as a masked man simply called 'Aishi' (Love Death) at a rather popular bar that's also run by him. If you have the money, he'll tell you what you want to know.

So sometimes he helps the rebels that are going against Dark Usagi. Mostly because he wants to keep the status quo where Dark Usagi is in power but has trouble with those who fight back against her. It's both a profitable one and one that he's comfortable with.

Though, in the end he doesn't care who wins.

Now on to the subject of their daughter. They both are very different with her. Tranquility doesn't want Dark Usagi to pay much attention to her and often she keeps Himitsuko away from wherever she thinks Dark Usagi could be, but often fails as Himitsuko often finds Dark Usagi wherever the woman is. She does love her daughter and was horrified when Himitsuko was badly injured that it was her first true display of power where she accidentally tapped into the Silvery Crystal's power to try and heal most of Himitsuko's wounds but was so shocked by her doing it at all that she stopped immediately. She regrets not being able to finish the healing process ever since.

Aishita acts very loving towards his daughter and despite how it looks to others, he has no interest in her sexually at -all- and has never done so or viewed her in that way ever. (Not that he cares what others think.) In reality, he pities his daughter quite a bit because her situation is unfortunate and he cannot change her fate.

Towards the others, Tranquility has a small rivailry with the other Serenity(s) born kids because she wants to be the one that dark Usagi chooses to succeed her as Queen. Those that don't pose a threat, she usually ignores or befriends if she thinks they'll be useful.

Aishita flirts with everyone- even his sibilings. He mostly flirts more with his more sexually mature sibilings/older ones. The younger ones he treats as if they're some lost child or mockingly if they have too much pride.

Towards everyone else that isn't Dark Usagi, it depends. Most of the time they are neutral.

Anyway art/characters/Their story- mine
Dark Usagi World/Story-

Mamoru and Endymion's kids in that world

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff The_otherside_of_things_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d648x6a
Quote :
Same world as Dark Usagi's (Which is, all things considered, HEAVILY AU.)

The first one is of Mamoru/Seiya.
The child's name is Hoshi Chiba (Star 'of' Earth)

The other two- Prince Endymion/Beryl and Prince Endymion/Helios.
The Girl's name is Morganite
The boy's name is Phaeton

Story time:

So while Dark Usagi's all getting busy controlling worlds and such, that leaves our heroes from the 20th century with the Starlights to try and get things to normal. But things take a long time and even the strongest hearts cannot remain strong without help. Mamoru's been striving so hard to remain strong and as support for Chibiusa and the other girls while they run around trying to stop Dark Usagi's spreading influences, that he nearly has nothing of himself left.

Which is why he's strongly drawn to Kou Seiya, Sailor Starfighter, because she reminds him so much of the Usagi he remembered and loved. The dark haired senshi inspired a lot of passion in the Earth Prince and it was a mutual attraction, no matter how they both denied it to themselves. They eventually consummated these feelings and for a while they had thought nothing came of it, however.. Kou Seiya found out she was pregnant and the two had to figure out how to break the news. In the end, she was sideline to keep her and the child safe. For Chibiusa, this was an odd development and she was at first resentful of Mamoru for giving up on Usagi and therefore-her. However, he was able to reassure her that even though he's with Seiya, Usagi's still number one in his heart and mind and nothing would ever replace her. Eventually, Chibiusa warmed up to this and welcomed the baby that was born.

Hoshi grew up running and hiding with the group from Dark Usagi's forces. Under the others and Chibiusa, Hoshi learned to use the powers that manifested when Hoshi was around eight, becoming Sailor Earth Star. Another thing about Hoshi is that Hoshi dresses mostly like a boy but also dresses in girl clothing. So, most use whatever Hoshi's wearing as the current pronoun. (If Hoshi is in senshi form or in girl clothes, it's 'Her' if Hoshi is in boy clothing it's 'he').

--

Now for Morganite and Phaeton. These two share the same father. Since Prince Endymion of the Silver Millennium era never met Princess Serenity and the Earth is resisting Dark Usagi, he ends up with Beryl and having a child with her, however he doesn't truly love her as she wants him to. He cares for her, of course, but has something of a wandering eye. Such an eye landed on the Priest, Helios of Elysion, with whom he's spiritually connected to because of who he is. It's almost natural when he's with him and is somewhat forbidden for them to be together in that way. Phaeton was born because the desire that Helios had which was granted by the Earth's power.

Morganite, of course, is older and much more military minded. She wants to help her father and mother in resisting the 'evil' moon people and their rule.

While Phaeton, for some reason or another, has been bestowed with the power of the sun. Because of that, he's kept well guarded, however there are times when Phaeton slips out of the palace and travels to the moon in disguise. He wants to know more about them and why this is happening. He also ends up at the tavern run by 'Aishi', a masked man that often gives him information for free for some reason. However this 'reason' is eventually revealed when Aishi seduces the wayward prince. Ever since then, Phaeton's been sneaking out more and more to see him but it's becoming even more difficult when one of the Shitennou found out about it.
Phaeton's convinced that maybe if he could get Aishi to help, they would have a chance against the evil Moon Empire.

Little does he know that his beloved is one of them..

There you have it.

More Crack than you can shake a moon wand at.

Kids/art/their backstory- Mine
dark Usagi/Dark Usagi's world- roselit
BSSM- Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 8:58 pm

I LOVE Dark Serenity's grandchild!!! I love it when characters.have face shawls. And the Pluto one is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 9:12 pm

hehe, She's my personal favorite for hairstyle. Some reason I really love that hair... xD; But thanks. n.n I'm glad you like 'em.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime7th May 2013, 12:42 am

moar from Dark Usagi's AU world

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Aishita_s_kids__take_two__by_kuroshi_tenshi-d64ej37
Quote :
Aside from Himitsuko that Aishita has with Tranquility, he also has two more kids from his siblings and seven more from various others. Aishita is a rather prolific breeder when he's left to his own devices, of course Dark Usagi -heavily- hinted that he shouldn't breed with his siblings any more. So to stay on her good side he hasn't after his third child with a sibling. (this child would probably be after he had one with Tsugumi, Takumi who was made by along with tsugumi.).

Anyway, these kids are actually strange, to be honest.
The first is by Sailor venus (Aishita had such a hard crush on Venus growing up that he had made a goal to sleep with her when he was confident enough.). Because Venus is so busy with the other more younger ones that need her and her own duties, this child is often left in the care of older siblings or looking after the younger ones. She has a romantic view on things but has started to see the cracks in the 'perfect' world she's living in. Her name is Hiroko "Tolerant Child"

The second is a wee bit more particular. The boy came from a woman that frequented his bar who turned out to be a countess from Mercury. The boy lives with his mother on Mercury mostly. However he does come to the Moon often enough. He has one good talent which is he has an excellent memory. He looks/reads something once and he can recall it in excellent detail. It's pretty much the only thing he can do. His name is Koizumi "Little Spring"

Now, finally, this girl is a strange one as well. A daughter from a family related to the royal family of Saturn (and thus Sailor Saturn). You never actually see her eyes and she is seemingly the most plain child of Dark Usagi's grand children. She's not very talented in much of anything, but she has one thing going for her- she sees dead people. Much like they were actually living breathing people. Which is why she's often laughing to herself. Her name is Kazuko "Blessed/favored child."

Whew.. Are we done yet? Idk, this is fun really.

Anyway, Aishita is one busy guy, isn't he? But then again,who knows how long Dark Usagi's reign is? Or how long he's managed to survive. There isn't really a limit to how many kids he'll have with other people or if he knows about them.

I just know that to the family and some others there are ten known ones. 8D If anyone wants to come up with more, you're welcomed to.

-kids/Aishita/designs- mine
Dark Usagi's World-
BSSM: Naoko t.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 8:27 am

Oh, wow. I didn't realize you had this many "crack" children, heheh. Seems like they multiply in the dark now, doesn't it? ^^

(Dark Serenity's child with Past!Serenity is my favorite, too.)
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 9:57 am

That they do. I have more too. It's mostly because we never know how long her reign of terror is, therefore it could be so long that she has quite a few.
KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff The__arbiters_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d64iav4

Quote :
Even Koizumi is part of them.

Theses guys, believe it or not, are judges appointed by Dark Usagi in her place to settle disputes amongst the other children and nobles of the court. Each of them were picked for their brand of power and talents. Sometimes they also borrow one of their siblings to help them with their cases. Despite their appearance, they're really effective in what they do.

The first is actually the daughter of Aishita and...Dark Usagi. When Aishita became quite curious about things and his own body Dark Usagi took this opportunity to 'help'. Being one of the eldest children, at the time when most of the others were either not born yet or not born at all, he had plenty of time to spend with Dark Usagi, and his sisters. To be truthful, Dark Usagi was Aishita's first and she certainly played him like that as well wanting a child that could possibly pick up the slack if Masaruko couldn't do it. Thus, Temporis (time) was born. Most, including Aishita, thought Temporis is a sister of theirs instead.
Temporis, despite her cutesy look, is actually a very stern kind of person when it comes to her cases. She is also known to be fair and work in the laws that were given. In a world with seemingly nothing but injustice, Temporis tries her best to be fair to everyone without breaking the law.

The child below her in green is the daughter of Dark Usagi and Jupiter. Her name is Fidei (trust). Fidei is very much a tomboy to the point that she primarily dresses in male clothing with a few instances of royal female garments or something she likes. Fidei's talent is literally getting other people to trust her. No matter what she does, somehow some way something about her compels others to believe her. There are only a very limited number that it won't work on (Dark Usagi is one). Because of this attribute, people are more incline to tell her the truth without thinking than not.

The child in orange is a Daughter of Dark Usagi and Venus. Her name is Concordiae (Harmony). She's the kind that wants to make everything work for everyone. She wants nothing but the best outcome and knows that sometimes something and concessions must be made for the peace and harmony of unit. You can say she's something of the negotiator or peacekeeper of the group. She often is used in the disputes that require more finesse than the others are willing to do. For that, her talent at finding a solution and soothing feelings makes her a good judge in this.

The one in red and last one is the child of Aishita and someone from Mars. This child was born a few years before Himitsuko. He lives with the others on the moon and he has a thing about dressing up as a girl. His name is Honoris(honor). He's very calm and very quiet kind of person. He believes very strongly in not only honor but giving your word and following through with it. Honoris has earned the reputation of this and has been known to deliver on his word all the time.

Koizumi is also part of this group and is the youngest one. He's useful and they'll probably give him a new name later on.

The Arbiters deal with everything to keep Dark Usagi's empire going by dealing with the major cases.

This is their story
-Dum-dum-

Pff they need their own show.

anyway all characters mine. story roselite.

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff The_nethermoon_s_spawns_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d64te6m

Quote :
So, and I were talking about what ever happened to Nehellenia in Dark Usagi's world.

So I came up with the story that Dark Usagi found out about Nehellenia from some others and actively searched for her. When Dark Usagi found her, she kept her around for a while. First, she breed Nehellenia with Queen Serenity to get an offspring there.

Then from that child, she breed that child with P.Serenity to get a child from that. From there, she, herself, had a child from that pairing.

Finally, she took that child and had Aishita breed with that one to get the final child at the bottom.

Her plans for that child is to get one of the saturn children (or rather, Hotaru herself) to get a child that will be extremely powerful. However, this last child is still too young. So, she's essentially waiting until that child is old enough.

Anyway, the child from Queen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia
Her name is, Doloris (named after a moon lake of the same name which means 'Sorrow')

The second's name is Gaudii (another moon lake which means 'Joy')

The third's name is Somni ('Sleep' which is another moon lake)

And the last one's name is Novum Spei ( New Hope.)

So a little about them.

Doloris is a very solemn girl that grew quite quickly within the limited mirror dimension with her mother Queen Serenity. There, they were separated from Queen Nehellenia and others with only Dark Usagi to visit them from time to time. At least until Doloris was old enough, in which Dark Serenity took her from Queen Serenity.

She was then put with P. Serenity's chambers, where she remained. She developed a strong bond with the Princess's gentleness which turned into something akin to love. Having a child with her actually made Doloris happy.

Thus, she named their child Gaudii (Joy).

However, like before, Gaudii was eventually taken from Doloris and P. Serenity, put in a mirror that only exists in Dark Usagi's room. Eventually, Gaudii became Dark Usagi's lover. Gaudii gave birth to their daughter Somni.

Like before, Gaudii was allowed to keep Somni until a certain age when she was given over to Queen Serenity for a while.

Somni eventually grew up into a very quiet woman who was resigned to her fate. She willingly went where Dark Usagi told her to go and went to Aishita's bed, where she remained (whenever he was there) until she became pregnant.

Unlike before, however, Somni was, for some reason or another, allowed to keep her baby, which she named Novum Spei. She hoped that maybe.. things would change for her child.

Maybe...

But Novu, as she's usually called, is a rather forgetful and clumsy girl a good percent of the time. she means well, but doesn't know what to do with herself. Being very young still, she clings to her mother's side often. She loves seeing her father, who dotes on her often when he sees her.

Novu has no idea what her future will be and she doesn't know about her other relatives aside from her mother and grandmothers. She and Somni are kept mostly like Gaudii and Queen Serenity- separate and in another world- a mirror world similar to the one everyone else exists in but has no people in it. Only phantoms.

With the odangos, I was bored and got a little creative.
anywho,

This batch is mine as is their story and such.

Dark Usagi and that event- roselite
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 8:35 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff Euphrosyne__joy_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d64yne6

Quote :
Someone else's character I did for an Arttrade.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 9:11 pm

Oh my lord!!! That is absolutely stunningly beautiful!! Yellow is always so hard to cell shade. You nailed it!!
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 9:50 pm

n.n Thanks Infel. Actually the yellow was a good shade to show the highlights and stuff off. I was a wee bit doutful about it but it came out well.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 6:06 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff 6f79fd6e9f4e3576b0df7c0aec120f69-d65aotv

Quote :
(Heavily AU story)

This is the daughter of Novum and Saturn. For some reason or another, when she was born, originally she only had a golden crescent moon on her forehead. However, the older she got and was trained, she slowly got new marks on her body. The Silver and Pink crescents on her shoulders, the Black crescent on her throat and the pluto symbol over her heart. The last to be revealed was the saturn symbol on her cheek.

She is what Dark Usagi hoped for. All of the most powerful powers combined into one person.

For the most part, she seems normal and functioning. Now, here's the very very strange thing about her. Unlike her sibilings, parents, and anyone else, because of the power she could potentially have, Dark Usagi has decided (or maybe it was something else?) To send her to a completely different Timeline for the moment and time.

For now, this child is unknown to others and lost to Novum and Aishita.

Only person that knows where she has been sent, is Dark Usagi and- Masaruko. At this point, Masaruko has become the new Sailor 'Pluto'. Though her powers are not as precise as the original Sailor Pluto, she's able to send people and impend them.

With this, the child is secreted away to another time period until Dark Usagi wishes to use her. Implanted in the child is a spell, one that when activated empties the girl of all emotion and personality.

When she appeared in this world, a childless couple came upon her, seeing her basically appear from a dark pink cloud that formed in the sky. At that point, the child only looked to be less than a year old. The couple took her back to their village (Himura Village) and named her Kaguya.

Kaguya grew up pretty normal up until she turned fourteen when she began to have terrible dreams about an omnious place. Then she began seeing a cloaked man everywhere. She is both drawn and repelled by him.

She simply has no idea what's in store for her.

Kaguya/art-mine
Dark Usagi/BG story-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top