The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 2:33 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Cd3e79ddcc2acb6dd3de69a02ae892dc-d6653gu

Not sailor moon related, but something fun and random I did.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 10:47 pm

annnd more arts in the next post or two

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Four_moons_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d68hwqc

Quote :
Chibi heads of P. Serenity, Q. Serenity, Chibiusa and Queen Nehellenia. 

BSSM- Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 10:49 pm

So kaiwaii!
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 10:53 pm

Thanks Candy!

-and more- 

Spoiler:

(the image is so big so.. under hidden xd; to save everyone.)

Quote :
Ah, It was supposed to be an Elationx-Senshi children thing. Where really these kids are from a union of Elation and whatever senshi I felt like pairing. And it just turned into race bending at some point. 

They're still Elation's kids though. xD;

So from the Top!

Mercury/Elation= Izumikou ( Izumi - Spring/fountain, and Kou -using the symbol for 'Happiness'. which makes it "Spring Happiness" ). She transforms into Sailor Tyche. She uses Tyche Harp (essentially inherited Mercury's). Often calle Izu, she's the second oldest of the senshi group and is usually the responsible one. 

Mars/Elation= Hiko (Hi-fire ko- child. Fire Child) She transforms into Sailor Nergal and uses the sacred bow and arrow from Mars. She has limited ESP -barring seeing ghosts- as well. She's often short tempered and a short attention span. She's one of the middle children.

Venus/Elation= Miyoko (Mi- Beautiful Yo- world Ko- Child. Beautiful World Child.) She transforms into Sailor Suadela and inherits a few items from Venus- such as the crescent compact and Wink chain sword with the use of the Moon Sword. She's the third eldest. Flirty but displays a certain bitterness and levelhead. 

Jupiter/Elation= Kikumi ( Kiku-chrysanthemum mi- Beautiful. ) One of the younger ones and she's actually very tomboy-ish and usually angry looking. She transforms into Sailor Tinia. She inherits the Oak Leaf Wreath from Jupiter.

Mamoru/Elation= Avani (Avani- Earth) She transforms into Sailor Cel. She has Mamoru's psychometry but can also use Elation's scrying powers with a mirror. She's lazy though and just usually seems bored and sarcastic. In reality, she's very much a caring person but doesn't like to make a big deal out of things. She inherits the Golden Crystal. Most of her attacks incoporate roses. 

Saturn/Elation= Hikari (Hikari-Light) She transforms into Sailor Lua and inherits the Silence Glaive. She's one of the younger ones, but is older than Jupiter. She and Jupiter hang around often. Out of everyone, she enjoys spending time with her the most. 

Pluto/Elation= Ananke (Inveitiable ) . She transforms into Sailor Aion and inheirts the Time Staff and keys from Pluto. She's an oddity somewhat as she's not really silent. She's the oldest of the group and acts parental more than like a sibiling. 

Uranus/Elation= Chite (Chi- thousand te- person) She transforms into Sailor Caelus and inherits the Space sword from Uranus. Though boyish, she's more mature and is more like the older sister (even to the older girls) and her advice is often solid. Since she's more outgoing, she's more likely to go out than the others. 

Neptune/Elation= Kainon (Kai-sea/ocean. Non- Sound.) She transforms into Sailor Thaumas and inherits Neptune's mirror. Oddly, she was a pre-mature baby, born only less than a month after Chite. She's a bit of a vain girl and somewhat reclusive, even though she's often dragged out by her Chite. She doesn't care for anyone else much other than her mother and Chite and has a really terrible attitude but is more ruthless of a fighter. 

Moon/Elation= Kousa. (Ko-child Usagi- Rabbit) She transforms into Sailor Pandia. She is mostly around those of the 'Outer' senshi, finding them a better temperment than with the more energetic 'Inner' senshi. She more or less is on good terms with most of them but choses to spend a good deal of her time with either Hikari, Chite, or Izu. From her mother she inherits the Silver Crystal and from both, the full powers of the moon both light and dark. 

Now for the ones I made for the hell of it. 

Heart Odango girl on the bottom left- unperdictably, she's called Sailor Chibi. her name is Zita (little Girl), though she doesn't talk much if at all. Pretty much a happy go lucky girl that likes tagging along after everyone. No one knows much about her or what she wants or not. 

One on the right is named Miraiko- Future Child. And she, of course, is Sailor Chibi Pandia- for now at least. She pops up with no explaination either but seems equally confused by Zita's appearance as well. She also, for the most part, hangs around the tempermental Kikumi and Hikari the most because of the similar age range. Which often leads her to being around Kousa a lot too. For the most part, Miraiko is pretty much your ordinary sweet nine year old- but at times she shows a more astonishing calculating side to herself.

Aaannnd that's it. 

BSSM stuff- Naoko t.

These characters/art and such- mine.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 1:28 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 43a229e8feeda5b17be4ce935bf5d547-d69loo3

(this is my character Elanor, who's Sailor Sun.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 1:59 pm

cute! I love the last expression you've given her.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 3:47 am

Thanks ed. n.n

-and..more- 

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 The_story_goes____by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6btgz6

Quote :
another Au concept idea.

For this one we're playing with the timeline a bit. 

These same characters serve in at least two different AU stories with the basic same structure with little deviations.

Mainverse- 

Mamoru never meets Usagi and seldom, if ever, had those dreams about the 'Silver Millennium.' Instead he went on, oblivious to everything around him with the occasional dream of some strange girl that he brushed off as nothing. He ends up going to America and eventually met this woman named Raina Kennedy. They dated off and on for a few years before finally getting married. 

Now this is the weird part- two weeks before the birth of his first child, Mamoru experienced what he thought was a very vivid sex dream about a pale woman who called him 'Endymion'. 

He had thought nothing of it afterwards when he woke the following morning and it didn't cross his mind for the next five years.. At least not until his daughter, Nijiko, kept mentioning a friend she played with in the gardens. 

At first he thought it was just an overactive imagination until he caught sight of the girl himself. 

This, would lead to unravelling more danger, revelations, and heartache than he could ever imagine. 

Au verse : Silver Millennium era

Instead of meeting P. Serenity, he instead was engaged to marry another woman that every one seemed to agree was a good match. Which it was- at least until after the honey moon period when he met P. serenity as a way of promoting good relations and trade with the moon. 

He found her enchanting, but was certain he would never see her again-
How wrong he was. He described them as dreams but in reality, they were nightly visits from P. Serenity- right up until she became pregnant.

He had no more dreams of her for years- at least until one visit to the moon kingdom to celebrate the birthday of the Princess- and apparently the princess's daughter!
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:54 am

Oooh I love that idea, it's how the Goddess Selene bore 50 children to the sheep herder Endymoin! And I'm glad technically he wasn't cheating because he was sleeping^^ bad Serenity though, bad bad!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 10:16 am

Under a spoiler just in case Ktenshi didn't want to reveal a surprise xD:
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 12:17 pm

@ Nerf: Partial inspiration there. x3 That and I wanted an interesting What if scenario without Mamoru consciously cheating. 

@ Myst: It's a possibly that that is what's happening. o3o
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 2:01 pm

I wanna know what happens with the sisters! 

Would Nijiko be Sailor Earth while Chibiusa is Sailor Moon?
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 5:51 pm

I don't know, I haven't thought that far. I do know that only the First season occured in this timeline. So others (Like the R season and onwards) didn't happen.  So no, Outers. 

Since they're only 5-6 yrs old. xD they probably won't transform yet or at all. 

o3o so who knows. Maybe or maybe something else will happen.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 6:44 pm

Oh~. So we get to see all of the What-Ifs for this? *Grins.* I especially like Elation/Rei's daughter. She's very pretty. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 7:38 pm

Maybe, I was thinking about how it would look and all. n.n;
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 5:44 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Moon_princess_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6ckves

Quote :
Fine fine, so I craved and gave in to do an OC/Usagi thing. -mumbles- Is there a story to this? Welp lets see how I can spin this AU.

So..

Picture this-
Timeline: After Classic but before R (anime)
-Things to know:
-- Usagi and everyone are living a normal life after Queen Beryl's defeat. The other seasons did NOT happen.

Story-

Before Mamoru, Usagi had a crush on this idol singer named "Joi". She even got to go backstage to meet him due to her Dad's job at the magazine. 

Fast forward three years. Usagi's 19yrs old, and it's her first time heading to America to attend a college there as an exchange student. She meets up with Joi, who is actually attending the same school. Because they have some similar tastes, they hung out together and became friends. Eventually they began to date and made plans to marry later after Usagi graduates from College.

Unfortunately, there's always the problem of the Big Bad showing up in any continuity (even in ones where it's not even present). While trying to protect her, Joi ends up being killed by the monster that was sent after the Silver Crystal. Forcing Usagi to transform the first time in years. Though she defeats the monster, she loses Joi and returns to Japan broken hearted.

She finds work, thanks to her father, as an assitant to a mangaka of Sailor V. However, she also finds out she's pregnant. Unsure of what to do, she ends up consulting Motoki about this. Mamoru, who was also visiting Motoki, overheard and also gives his two cents about it. 

From there, Usagi and Mamoru's relationship became a bit more friendly as she found he has a soft side. However, she also felt her feelings were a source of confusion as she didn't want to betray the memory of what she had with Joi, however she didn't want to deny the growing feelings she had for Mamoru.

In the end the latter won out, and it seems to be mutual as Mamoru also had feelings for her.

After the birth of the baby, Luna, Artemis and Usagi thought that everyone would be able to live without the knowledge of their past lives and such and be happy.

She gives birth to a baby girl that she named Junzuki "Pure Moon". 

Soon after, agents of Chaos began to plague Tokyo and seeing no choice, Usagi helps the others awaken as Senshi once more. This also made her think more carefully about her child before making the decision to have Luna and Artemis mind meld her parents and brother into forgetting about her, but keeping Junzuki with them as a 'cousin' until the threats were gone. 

Two years later, at the age of twenty-one, Usagi comes back for Junzuki before an impending natural disaster struck the earth. The Senshi all waited on the moon for the storms to die down before Usagi- as Neo Queen Serenity- came into power with the help of King Endymion - and reawakened earth to a new era.

---About Junzuki

Though she doesn't remember much of her time with the Tsukino family, Junzuki grew up to be a rather happy child. She regards King Endymion as her father, even though she knows that her real father died, Endymion is the one that raised her. She loves to sleep and eat tasty foods. She also loves music and enjoys dancing. 
The only strange thing about her is that she stopped aging around the physical age of nine. Reasons are unknown but she will probably eventually start growing again once she awakens to her powers.

As a senshi, she'll most likely be known as Sailor ChibiMoon before evetually graduating to Sailor Pure Moon. (Or something like that).

Does Chibiusa exist in this ...
hmm yes.

Chibiusa is born three years after Junzuki. Meaning a year after Crystal Tokyo was established. She grows up normaly and is currently 'eleven' while Junzuki appears only as nine.

As to the Sailor Senshi name Chibiusa gets- Probably Sailor Pink Moon. 

and her father
KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Ed9a143f57a61253a24bc57994193013-d6cmn37

Oh go
Quote :
ds, I'm terrible with males. Like.. what even. 

Anyway, this is the former idol known as Joi.

His real name is Joseph Micah Piers. " He will add/ Who is like Yahweh?/ Stone".
His brief stint in stardom occurred when he was sixteen years old. He crossed over to a lot of genres but mostly known for his catchy songs. He only briefly met Usagi while on tour with another band. He only remembered her because of her hairstyle.

So when after he failed to make another hit, Joseph took the hint and went back to school and then on to college, where he ends up meeting Usagi again. Yes, he teased her a little about her hair, but was genuinely interested in helping her and showing the different side of things. 

There were, of course, things he didn't tell her about. Such as his aunt and grandmother not approving of him dating some Japanese girl. In fact, he's been called out about it even from his friends. 

His mother, surprisingly enough, encouraged him to hang out with Usagi, if only because it made him happy. 

It also gave him the much needed boost in courage to ask Usagi out on an actual date. 

Neither was disappointed with this. 

Eventually his life became somewhat normal now. His mother even invites Usagi over to dinners at their house and showing her how to cook some of them. He's even helped in the kitchen as well. 

He even had a call from his agent about a proposition to create a new music group.

Of course, it was all in vain when some creature appeared on the night he was going to propose to Usagi. He didn't even think about himself but to keep her safe.

He ends up dying never knowing that she was pregnant with his kid.

-character of course is mine and all.-

Usagi. BSSM- Naoko T.

Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th July 2013, 7:48 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 28e6691907e54be5b0c84b3086dbff13-d6d1aqr

Quote :
"Ru-chan, you're home. I didn't hear you come in." Raina said with a smile. "When did you become a ninja?"

He kisses her cheek, "Well, you were concentrating on something. And it smells rather good."

"Heh, well as long as you don't distract me, the food won't burn."

"Says the man who's leaning on me while I cook." Raina laughs softly, "Go set the table, dinner will be done soon."

Mamoru smiles and steals a kiss from her, "Hai, Hai, Queen."
----

I had to do something for Raina and Mamoru- part of one of the AU worlds I have. (With Nijiko)

I think they make a cute couple. 

Anywho, BSSM/pose- Naoko T. / Toei
Raina/story/everythingelse- mine
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 6:06 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 B1572ab1540c9a519e0561fce94fa544-d6dm1rq

Me and AUs. 

Quote :
It's an idea I'm kicking around that's an AU. Lets say in DMR, they -did- managed to defeat Elation and her team. 

What would happen next?

Welp.. I have like.. a one shot somewhere in the works. 
But for now...

-screencaps/pose- Soulhunter/Theoracle
-BSSM: Naoko T.
-Art/character/design-mine
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 1:18 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 The_return_2_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6e4ugm
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 10:36 am

So.. I dip into Harry Potter too. (And you know it's not canon)

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 48afeaaf10ed40ae995b2d613612de5a-d6elsh6

Quote :

I am a casual fan of Harry Potter. (And yes I'm firmly, if I must do canon, A Harmony/Trio shipper.)

But these kids are based on the Movies. I personally loved the scene in The Half-Blood Prince where Harry's at the Treat (some dinner) and he and the waitress have a cute moment. 

So I ship them. So I affectionately call the ship "The Treat".

So I made an AU 'world' so to speak where Harry ends up with her (I call her Vivian) and they have two little ones with a third on the way. 

Then I kinda went on from there as to who else would be in their world and how it changed a bit.

The names are variations of course with some canon elements. 

(Vivian and Harry Potter's Children)

Lillian Michelle Potter (" Lily, Who is like God?")
She's thirteen years old
Has her father's eyes
Enjoys reading
Has pretty good reflexes (Only sports she does is football (Soccer).
When she was younger, her accidental magic is usually displayed by water appearing and soaking people.
Family wise- she enjoys hanging around the Weasleys, and she's alright with Dudley's daughter, Diane. 
She can be a bit of a snob/a little bit of a snot but overall, she means well I suppose. She's protective of her family- or at least if anyone bad moths them and has a hard time forgiving or giving second chances. 

Her speciality in school is Charms. 

She's the first Potter in a long time to be in Hufflepuff.

Jamerson Severus Potter ("Son of James, stern")
He's eleven. 
He loves food more than most.
He likes flying and wants to be a chaser.
He loves hanging around Lorcan and Altair, even though he doesn't understand them much.
He hates being treated like a baby and is embarassed easily over it. Is generally a good natured person.

- He is in Gryffindor.

(Dudley Dursley's child)

Diane Petunia Dursley (" Heavenly/divine, Tobacco")-
She's thirteen
she's also a witch
She loves frilly clothes and Lolita style
She puts up a bully front, but past that she's unsure and actually quite shy. The more aggressive she is, the more hurt she actually feels. She's a very good cook too. Her specialty in school is Potions.

- She's in Gryffindor

(section below)

(Ginny and Dean Thomas's child)

Guinevere Deana Thomas-Malfoy (" Fair Smooth, Valley")
She's thirteen yrs old
She knows nothing about her biological father. She's an artsy type of person, but is also rather recluse and quiet. She actually gets on well with anyone as long as they leave her alone. She gets along well with Diane Dursley.

Her specialty in school is Defense against the Dark Arts. She's also on the Qudditch team as Reserve Keeper.

-She's in Slytherin 

(Ginny and Draco Malfoy's child)

Altair Scorpius Malfoy ("The Flyer, Scorpion")
He's twelve yrs old.
Altair is a lively guy that loves jokes and is almost always around Lorcan. They're sometimes considered the Weasley Twins 3.0. (Much to his father's annoyance.). He can be insufferable though and quite lazy. 
His specialty in school is Transfiguration.

- He's in Slytherin

(Ron and Luna Weasley's Children)

Lorcan Arthur Weasley (" Little Fierce one, Bear King")
He's thirteen years old
Enjoys having a lot of fun. His partner in crime is Altair. Though he's good at helping to execute pranks quite well, he is more of a daydreamer. He excels well at games and is often full of useless trivia that he spouts off from time to time. Like most in his family, he's very much into Quidditch and wants to be a Seeker. Unfortunately he's a Beater.
His specialty in school is Divination 

- He's in Gryffindor

(Row below them)

The Zabini Twins. (Hermione and Blaise Zabini's Children)

Rosalind Romana Zabini (" Beautiful Rose, Roman")
- Thirteen yrs old
Not boy crazy, but aware of what she can do to get them to do whatever she wants, Rosalind could be considered a 'heartbreaker'. Though, she doesn't see it that way, she's often seen wandering around and getting some Howlers from her mother, Hermione, about how dismal her grades are. (she doesn't care about it)

Her Speciality in school is Muggle Studies (Because it's insanely easy for her.)

She's on the Quidditch team as a Seeker

- She's in Slytherin

Hugh Dante Zabini (" Heart/Mind/Spirit, Enduring")
-Thirteen yrs old
He's a moderately good in all his subjects, even though he's probably smarter than most know. He's good natured and likes including everyone in things- even if they don't want to. He is very close to his sister and is generally the only one that tries to tell her that she needs to lighten the hell up from time to time and go easy on others. Or is the one that explains things. In all, he's generally helpful.

His speciality in school is Care of Magical Creatures.

He's in Ravenclaw.

===== 

And there you have it. I actually quite like these guys, I suppose, so yeah. Also, Ginny -is- Married to Draco in this. It just happens that Dean - oh well nevermind.

Kids/Art- Mine
Harry Potter/World- JK Rowlings

Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 8:44 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 52b4e90b062f3dd4321be94af013e2aa-d6hkw7p

Quote :
This is the daughter of Seiya and Mamoru from "The Price". 

Her name is Usakou Serenity Chiba. She's pretty lively girl around people she knows, but she's very shy at first until she warms up to you. She loves food, and she likes playing games and dressing up. 

Her hair is styled after a faded vision of Chibiusa that Mamoru still vaguely recalled. Her name, of course is a combination of Usagi and Seiya's name with Mamoru's last name.

And yes, she is an incarnation of Chibiusa. (nope not Usagi, but Chibiusa.)

She's called mostly Usako by family and friends. 

Usagi- Rabbit Kou- Light Serenity Chiba- 'of' Earth. 

She may or may not have one other sibiling.

- Usakou/art- Mine
BSSM Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2013, 8:28 pm

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 The_price__new_generation_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6hpyw2

Quote :
Alrighty the color scheme is based off the Shitennou more or less or the gemstones they represent.

From the top- left to right:

Natsuri- Summer Jasmine. Child of Jadeite and an unknown woman. She's the reincarnation of Sailor Mars. Sharing some personality with the original Mars, she's quick tempered, has some form of ESP and an affinity for fire. 

Umiko- Ocean/Sea Child. Child of Kunzite and Zoisite. Oldest of the bunch. She's the reincarnation of Sailor Mercury. A bit vain, but incredibly smart, she's often the one you turn to for answers. 

Aimi- Love/affection Beautiful. Second child of Kunzite and Zoisite. She's the youngest of the group and the reincarnation of Sailor Venus. A bit selfish, she's an expert at hiding and is a pretty decent singer. She's the one that you turn to to find things/places.

Meiko- Bud/spout Life/reliant Child. Child of Nephrite and Naru. Second oldest of the group and the reincarnation of Sailor Jupiter. She's rough around the edges girl. Flirty but just as easily will fight you over an insult to her friends and princess. She's the one that you run to for protection and gardening tips.

And that's it. 

I made these choices basically because..well. Why not? New bodies, new looks. I also did this because I wanted them to be way older to the reincarnated Usagi that'll be born much much later. 

anyway-
Designs/characters here- mine
BSSM- Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 2:43 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Junzuki_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6hwzre
Quote :
From that AU where UsagixJoi were together before MamoruxUsagi got together.

Anyway, Junzuki has a transformation item on her 'bow' there. It's small but functional. She has Artemis-J which functions the same way as Luna-P. 

To get Artemis-J to change form she calls out "Artemis-J, Change!"

To transform into a Sailor senshi, she'd have to say "Moon Prism Power, Make Up"

(Later it changes to Pure Moon Power Make up)

Junzuki- Mine
CB/Pose- Tsuki-Matsuri
BSSM: Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2013, 1:04 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Sailor_pure_moon_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6i22nc

Quote :
Because I really don't have a better name for her yet. 

Anyway, remember Junzuki from the other pictures, yes? Well this is her older and as a Senshi.

Does she have a weapon? Maybe.. I don't know yet, but at the moment this is it. I felt like showing off her senshi form here. 

CB/Pose- Tsuki-matsuri
Junzuki/Pure Moon- Mine
BSSM: Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2013, 8:50 am

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 Princess_junzuki_of_the_moon_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d6ij23o

Quote :
I got bored somewhat, trying to stimulate my mind more. Anyway, I decided that when Junzuki grows up- she'll become the new Moon Queen with Chibiusa becoming the Earth Queen. 

She's not a queen yet, but this is a picture of her as a teenaged princess. I figured that when she got older, Junzuki would have a love for shoes and amethyst stones. 

Does she get her own special crystal? I don't know yet. As of this moment, she doesn't posses one yet. 

anyway

Junzuki and all- Mine
half pose/CB: Tsuki-matsuri
BSSM: Naoko T

Actually changed a little bit on how I colored this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff   KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KTenshi's Art Stuffy Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top