The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Years of da stuff~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Solar
Star Seed

Sailor Solar

Star Seed

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 2:45 pm

I hope it's alright if I link to my Picasa and MFC imagedump, the former has pictures of the manga before I moved. After that I got a cabinet and haven't gotten around to taking the manga volumes out and doing an update. I have 1-6 of the latest reprint too, so I'll probably wait until the summer and maybe do a big collage.

As for MFC, I rarely if ever use that nickname anymore, and update every few months. If you have an account you are welcome to add me.

Let's see... the MFC gallery is messy, here are the ones that have SM stuff on them, except one, the focus of that picture was on the Oh! My Goddess stuff.
Edit: MFC doesn't let me direct link stuff, that's new. Maybe it's because people started posting other people's stuff on tumblr?

Picasa stuff taken at my old flat~
I'm still missing the Super Vol II Anime Album and the SuperS movie book. The Artbooks on top are in German, Japanese and French. The French edition of Artbook I is really fancy.
Years of da stuff~ Smbooks
I own 2 Italian VHS tapes from R, but this is my one single Japanese one.
Years of da stuff~ S7000222
 I still need to take photos of some of my stuff that isn't on any of these. I added them on MFC to my list, and I'm waiting for some stuff from Jbox to arrive too. Years of da stuff~ 3884866259 

I don't really have much cash to spend anymore, so I'm already terrified what I'm gonna do/get when the new series starts. Already had to give up on getting the plushies.

Hope you like them, sorry for the quality and I'll do an update when my package gets here. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sailor Solar
Star Seed

Sailor Solar

Star Seed

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 5:55 am

So MFC doesn't allow linking. I understand that, but it's also another reason why I won't be hosting stuff there anymore.
Anyway, new picasa album with some of the stuff that just came in and some old stuff, mostly the stuff I posted on facebook instead of MFC:
https://picasaweb.google.com/106427419275998043667

The main feature is this, since I just got them. I got the keychain set with Uranus, Neptune and Sailor V too, but I don't want to open those. I haven't gotten the inner senshi set out of the capsules either, I can't think of a safe place to put them.
Years of da stuff~ 20140327_135157
Back to top Go down

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 2:48 pm

Mod note: Since this is your collection I'm moving it to the Sailor Moon Collections Board! 

You have some really neat stuff too!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 2:55 pm

So shinyyy!!  Years of da stuff~ 2422052349
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 3:09 pm

I am SO JEALOUS that you own some of the artbooks!!! I've always wanted one.  Years of da stuff~ 2869872805 
Also does anyone know what happened to those artbooks Kodansha had announced?  Years of da stuff~ 3541594201
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 12:54 pm

So pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Years of da stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years of da stuff~   Years of da stuff~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Years of da stuff~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top