The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Debate: Pluto's memories~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

Debate: Pluto's memories~ Empty
PostSubject: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 5:31 am

Joining this forum has done some good to me, with everyone's opinions and theories n_n i see a lot of things clearly than before.

I was thinking, so Pluto guards the door of time, and then the Black Lady issue happened, and Pluto dies.
when she reborn in the earth, does she still have the memories of her past like? also, does she have memories of the future? (i don't know if i should called like that :/)

i came to this question while working on my otaku senshi fic, i was thinking a few stuffs but they made no sense to me.

DEBATE people =D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 6:53 am

XD, okay, I hope you don't mind my unloading headcanon on you.

With Pluto's death in the manga-R arc, it springboards off the theory of alternate timelines (threads, which form webs when the little things form alternate realities if they had turned out differently). Seeing as Pluto is the guardian of time, although she "died", her reincarnation is just another "thread" in the web of time. So, her self at the Gates of Space-Time is technically just her star seed that projects a physical replica. That is also the main keeper of time itself, and her many other selves could be aware of it, but some are not.

Phew, XD.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 10:28 am

It's ok xD any theory is acceptable
So this means that what the other "replicas" see (if someone visits her for example in the future) that means the "present" Pluto have the same "memory" o.o

that's how i'm seeing things now xD
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 12:57 pm

It is possible that Setsuna did not know her Past prior to her awakening in S but after that she became fully aware
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 1:18 am

I agree with the alternate timeline theory but I feel as if Sailor Pluto, and the rest of the Sailor Senshi are beings that exist outside of time. Time itself is just a theory, and if you read some of the works on the theory of time your mind will be blown.

I can see the senshi extsisting outside of time because of their obvious ability of longevity, an entire millennia passes and they are not only alive but they do not age. Even Elves which are often in series described as aging extremely slowly, still age. In the manga it states that Usagi stops aging when she's 21, I assume all the senshi stop aging at the same point as well including Tuxedo Kamen.

Chibiusa herself was over 900 years old when she first went into the past and in the R saga she wasn't even a preteen yet she was a reeeallly little girl! This adorable pink haired almost toddler looking girl that Usagi and the others held in their arms while trying to protect her, is 900 years old! That's nuts lol

That being said, the ability to reside outside of time would still be a difficult theory considering because there are so many moments in the past. A second ago I was typing a different word, a different letter, I moved my finger, each second each millisecond I am making another movement that is my past self's movement so each of the seconds are a different me, a me of the past and every second I make another movement and then is the present and in the future I am going to post this comment so there are even more versions of me, and for every move I make, I COULD have made another one, so those are even more of me considering all the different timelines and different strings that were created by any which decision I make including having chosen not to write a comment at all, or choosing to eat a cracker instead of an apple.

That would mean that at any given time accounting for past, present and future, there are countless mes.

If we go that route, which is a common theory on time as scientists love this theory because it is this theory that makes time travel possible.

There are many theories on how it would work, one of the most popular being people only go back in time using this theory, by actually becoming the person they were back at this moment. That would be like me writing this entire comment, posting it and then getting feedback and then distorting space and time so that I can erase the present me having written and posted this, having gotten replies, and then erasing all of that to the point I never posted the comment at all. I hit rewind on a portion of the choices, movements, actions I'd made and now I can do it over.

This is the reason I say the senshi probably exist outside of time because they can actually MEET with their other selves and reside in the same place for extended periods of time. Usagi is in Crystal Tokyo and doesn't begin to disappear quickly, neither do the others. Since Neo King Endymoin is just a computer hologram it doesn't effect him at all. The further the distance, the less they faded. Yet Usagi met with Neo Queen Serenity face to face. It was only for a brief second because it's dangerous to have yourself close to you because it's against the laws of physics for two of yourselves to exist in the same place.

That is also used in the manga Shinobi Life and many other works. A theory that should you encounter yourself, or even be in the same timeframe, same dimension entirely, one or both persons would disappear.

Queen Serenity gave the duty and task of being the Gaurdian of Time in the manga, and laid three great tabboos. She maintains in death as a spirit in Luna's dream that the door must not open, and that the she must not enter.

The three taboo's are that you can not peek through time, you cannot leave the gates and you cannot stop time.

Pluto tells Chibiusa of the forbidden Gates of time. Time Travel is strictly forbidden, using it or even knowing of it is strictly forbidden.

In the manga is claims that the Door of Time and the plain it exists on is between time and space, so it effected by neither. That means if Pluto is at the gate, she does not exist elsewhere unless she leaves.

Now, it's clear to us that despite being forbidden Pluto let Chibiusa Time Travel, us it to change the past and not only knows about the gates but has a key^^

We also know that Pluto breaks two Taboo's, leaving the gates and stopping time. Whose to say she hasn't been peaking?

I imagine the Pluto at the gates of time, that met Chibiusa, had been the same exact Pluto that had spoken to Queen Serenity who had told you she could never leave. Since it exists outside of time, that when Queen Serenity closed the door from within the Moon Kingdom that it didn't seem so long when Neo Queen Serenity opened the door.

The Gates of Time have doorways on both the Moon and the Earth. In the Moon kingdom and in the Crystal Palace of Crystal Tokyo. They were in areas where people are not allowed but Pluto even says that only those of the Lunarian Lineage can access the gates.

So that means we have one Sailor Pluto, she is not apart of ANY timestream until she steps from the gates and stops time and dies.

Neo Queen Serenity sends her starseed to the past to be reborn, and since Setsuna still looks like a late teen/early twenty when she joins forces with Michiru and Haruka.

Now here is the kicker. In the manga nothing is mentioned about families, we can assume they were never born to any, at least not on Earth anyway. Haruka and Michiru also mentioned how they were given duties by the Queen to protect the planets from outside invasions. They too, were forbidden to leave and they longed to see their Queen and Princess whom they loved so much and they said they also wished to protect her, like the inner court does. In the manga the outers treat the inners more like little sisters.

Anywho, until they appeared in the S saga because they felt the forces of Pharaoh 90 trying to break through their dimension and their talismans were beginning to resonate.

Obviously they traveled from their post when the felt the threat of Pharaoh 90 considering he is an outside invasion and I feel as if perhaps Pluto might have convinced them to leave post, as she did, to forgo their orders of never leaving their post and travel to Earth after having experienced Neo Queen Serenity's kindness at a second chance at life, and because of the resonating talismans.

Since the Talismans only resonate as a warning that Saturn is awakening, and that is what happened in the Silver Millennium, then I imagine the resonating would have brought enough fear to push them to head to earth.

In the silver millennium when Saturn was awakened it was she who finished off the hopeless and desecrated remains of the Silver Millennium as her power to destroy the planet is only awakened when everything is hopeless, so she must end everything rather then let it go on. It's a power reminiscent of an Apocalypse.

Since Sailor Crystals do not essentially die and are only recycled and reborn, that is the reason Hotaru was born as a human girl, and Setsuna looks slightly different.

NOW! The reason I say Setsuna peaked through time.

So now that you know my theory on Michiru and Haruka's place on Earth, I would like to say that I bet Setsuna was reborn in the past farther then what we know, which technically we don't so thus the theories.

The reason why I say she was born farther back is because of the three skyscrapers. These huge buildings look like their a more then 20 stories tall easy, and are each named after Haruka, Setsuna and Michiru's last names.

That's not all. They make a tony mention that Haruka comes from a wealthy family in the manga, but all three of them being filthy rich? Even a freakin helicopter! which by the way all of their buildings have a landing strip....

This makes me think Setsuna took a HUGE peak through time, specifically in stocks lol! She also prepared it for Michiru and Haruka and NOT ONLY THAT!

But the buildings are by the Delta Triangle where Mugan Gauken is, where Pharaoh 90 tries to break free from the dimension.

Coincidence? I think not. I think when Pluto peaked through she saw a world Pharaoh 90 devours. All she's need to see is where he comes from. She can see through time, but I don't imagine she can see EVERY thing.

So I think that her and the Pluto that died are not exactly the same person. I do believe she was reborn. I also believe that by peaking through time she not only saw her death, but she saw her new life as well, and I think she peaked a lot and planned certain things.

She is the Guardian of Time and Chronos's blood is said to run through her veins. I imagine she would have done things in this new life(aside from seriously awesome financial investments) by preparing for Pharaoh 90 only, as after this incident she becomes surprised during battles.

So I believe she didn't see past Pharaoh 90. I believe she saw a horrible future, just like what was within Rei's dreams and I'm sure, Michiru's Mirror. I think that she was okay dying because she knew she'd be able to help and fight along side her princess to prevent this future and so, she prepared.

So, the answer after my long essay lmao, is yes, I do believe she has her memories, because she is a surprising rebel, so she knew everything would be fine, thus her death did not scare her, instead, in death she seemed almost happy. This is why I think yes C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pluto's memories~   Debate: Pluto's memories~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: Pluto's memories~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top