The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory - V's last ennemies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Theory - V's last ennemies Empty
PostSubject: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 4:51 am

Since Kodansha released Codename Sailor V last year, I guess a lot of us have read it by now. ^^ If you haven't, then, you defenitely should :3

Anyway, I was wondering something and wanted to hear you guys' opinions on it: I guess you all remember the last "filler" chapters of the serie, right? All three Pets Chapters, and this story where Minako tried to get Fatal-illness-Karaoke-kun to like her.
Well, those chapters are great fun to read, this we all know. i particulary enjoyed seeing Minako working as a mangaka for miss Bridal (... or Buraidaru if Kodansha like it better that way), and the whole Arty x Luna-chan thing was so ridiculous I found it adorable.
Theory - V's last ennemies 017I feel like it was a nice tiny testimony of what it's like to be a mangaka Takeuchi-sensei gave us.
But now, I've been wondering something:
Theory - V's last ennemies 041See what Danburite says? This scene was in Ace's introduction chapter. (Before the Pets chapters and the Karaoke thing). So, it seems that Danburite himself was the next agent of the Dark Agency Minako was going to comfront, right? So, does that means Nyanyan, Wanwan, Chuchu and MikeMaki are not related to the DA at all? Those ennemies never mention belonging to the agancy, and Founde (The supermarket youma) was called by Danburite "his last resort", so, do you think it's safe to say the ennemies of the last few chapters are unrelated to the main plot? If so, what are they? The same kind of spirits that attacked the girls during the Exams Battles?
Hope we'll have a nice little discussion about that \o/ .. and that what I said makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 7:57 am

I.. really didn't think about that. Honestly, I think it would be hilarious if those three were minor soldiers from the Galaxia's Army that were sent. Completely explain the lack of Wanwan (dog) to vs. Tin Nynako. (Mau).
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 2:06 pm

Basically the Dark Agency was dissolved when its commander Fluorite was defeated a while back, so the rest of the villains are not connected to the Agency but still from the Dark Kingdom. The Dark Agency was started again under the new name with Phantom Ace/Danburite and Princes Linlin commanding it, they probably did not want to draw attention while they gained popularity. So the villains in between are probably not directly connected to either but underlings of Danburite. Remember the Dark Agency and A(ce)vexTrax are companies that set out idols in the Sailor Moon world, it seems odd that Founda, Deburine or Hibiscusy would be connected to a Talent Agency when they have their own businesses. So I suppose if they're not idols, they're not part of the Dark Agency or AvexTrax. Phantom Ace is connected to A(ce)VexTrax not The Dark Agency.

(She's probably called Buraidaru in the Kodansha version because her name is Japanese, 舞頼堕流 (Bu-rai-da-ru) and not a nickname, rather than ブライダル. Its more of a pun. So basically its probably best to go with Buraidaru unless the character specifically wishes to romanise it differently.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 9:21 am

But Hibiscusi (this Hawaiann Mimete) said that she worked for the Hawaiian branch of the Dark Agency. Is it safe to say the DA stopped existing right after Fluorite died?
(Also, anybody noticed how Minako's present to Hikaru when she came back from Greece was actually an egyptian rug?)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 4:06 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:
But Hibiscusi (this Hawaiann Mimete) said that she worked for the Hawaiian branch of the Dark Agency. Is it safe to say the DA stopped existing right after Fluorite died?
(Also, anybody noticed how Minako's present to Hikaru when she came back from Greece was actually an egyptian rug?)

Maybe not then, but since Hibiscusi was part of a miscellaneous branch, I'm suspicious to count her since she might just be a "left-over", I was under the impression Fluorite was in charge of the main branch answering directly to Danburite, and after she was defeated it was more or less dissolved. Do any of the villains between Vivian and Mike Makii mention the Dark Agency, they might just be using Dark Agency as a code for all the minions under Danburite and that they were open about the name for their first Talent Agency but when it was dissolved the name stuck until they changed to Avex?

If anyone else after Hibiscusy mentions being part of the Dark Agency I would just assume that its collectively all of Danburite's underlings and that there are two meanings to Dark Agency, one is his underlings and the other is a real Talent Agency that was dissolved. I think this is what is the most likely because Hibiscusy is part of Dark Air Systems, which apparently is part of the Dark Agency. Since Sailor V and Artemis were getting too suspicious of Idols perhaps they just decided to change their plans.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 2:59 am

So I just reread V and youre right Mayo, WanWan, NyanNyan, ChuuChuu and Mike Makii aren't mentioned as part of the Dark Agency. It seems the Dark Agency died with Founda and then was remade into A(ce)vexTrax. Its not clear what those four villains are exactly. They could just be direct enemies from the Dark Kingdom or just random strangers. Since they pop up collecting energy I would imagine its the former. =\ However Mike Makii refers to her microphones as Dark Mikes, and the word Dark (daaku) is always associate with the Dark Kingdom in Sailor Moon. Other groups such as the Black Moon Clan use "daruku" instead, the all-purpose that other groups use is usually "ankoku no" or "yami no".
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 4:58 am

Bumpity Bump
I think Maiki was part of the Dark Agency. She do look a lot like LinLin.
But the Pets Brotherhood seems more like geniuses locis. Does that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory - V's last ennemies   Theory - V's last ennemies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory - V's last ennemies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top