The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorAries
Star Seed

SailorAries

Star Seed

Title : Lovely Angel Fisheye

[Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 11:53 am

I was going to put this in the "spam post" funny section since I doubt it warrants serious debate but then I was thinking, "I dunno, maybe it does(?)" *shrug*

1. What do you think the bar sign means? Pretty sure it's supposed to be faux English and that's the end of the story Anyone got any funny theories about the meaning of this though, or what the heck it even says regardless of meaning? :p I can't even really decipher complete english letters out of this, "Censy?" "Commsy?"
[Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory Tumblr_mgj8f3ACbG1r89q2no2_500

2. Also... I'm pretty quizzed out by the fact that old Nehelenia looks just like Zirconia but with hair buns... is she actually Zirconia and the plot twist is she's just talking to herself the whole season? Did Zirconia attack Nehelenia and dress up like her in an attempt to take over the circus? Why does Zirconia disturbingly pop out of Nehelenia and attack Usagi when she's supposed to be dead? Did Nehelenia like, re-absorb Zirconia or something creepy like that? Did Zirconia hide out underneath Nehelenia's dress when she wasn't looking to survive being zapped for her failures? Sorry, I'm just joking around here, because it's probably just a stylistic thing to make the show look thematically coherent and whatever. However, that doesn't account for the scene where Nehelenia's getting brainwashed by the mirror and then all these chibi Zirconias gather around her feet. All kidding aside, what is going on with the connection between Zirconia and Nehelenia's "true form?" Come to think of it, I believe at one point she looked like Zirconia in the original manga as well?? Weird.
[Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory Nehelenia_old
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSm_SqnGvh9lhgp58q3Fxw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:23 pm

I feel like the sign is probably just a nonsense attempt at English. Wink It really can't be read, as you noted.

As for Zirconia and Nehellenia, Zirconia is the personification of Nehellenia's fears about becoming old and ugly—that's why there are the visual similarities and why Zirconia "emerges" from the queen in that scene. Zirconia looks the way Nehellenia is afraid that she will someday look. That's why sometimes the two are blended, in a way, as with the scene you provided the screenshot from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:40 pm

It's funny that you say Nehellenia looks close to Zirconia in the anime, because in the manga, when she's defeated before dissolving into darkness, she looked exactly like Zirconia, down to the outfit. Best guess is that Zirconia is a part of Nehellenia, like an avatar of her's (and this is the same as manga for me). Zirconia was created by the queen to act in her stead while she was in her mirror. The two might've even shared the same powers, but Zirconia could only exist when Nehellenia was inactive and unable to act on her own. Basically, Zirconia is a part of Nehellenia.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:43 pm

I've never actually looked that indepth into the logo. I'm sure there's a hidden pun or something intended there. The Japanese love their puns. xD I'll have to hunt down and see if I can find an answer maybe.

And I'm pretty sure Mercury and Magic are spot on with the thing between Zirconia and Nehelennia. Though, it's got me thinking that when she sees Zirconia in the mirror in the anime, perhaps that's chaos influencing her??
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 2:01 pm

And as for the sign, maybe it's suppose to be sunlight rays surrounding an eclipsed sun. That's one guess.

Last edited by magic713 on 7th July 2017, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 4:42 pm

I... hmm, I don't know where I saw this or if I just made it up myself, but I always thought the sign said "Canopy" and that that was the name of the bar... I can't find confirmation on that anywhere but I liked it because it combines the ideas of the amazon (upper canopy of trees) and a circus (a canopy tent) while also sounding like a reasonable bar name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory   [Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] A not so serious question gone serious! SuperS theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top