The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

anyone persona Users?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

anyone persona Users? Empty
PostSubject: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 9:01 pm

OK so for a really long time now I have enjoyed the Persona games from Atlus. And my sister and i just got P4 Arena and i am in love with the new title. I want to get a ps vita to play P4 golden. I got the psp to play P3 Portable, and well i love that too. They are JRPG games and they are really in depth games. we're talking 180+ hrs in one game alone, but it is so worth it. in addition they take you to school for real. You actually go to school in the games and develop social links, that in turn can power up your fellow characters.

Well i just wondered if anyone else was into these games, cause i would love some one to fan girl with over these.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 10:28 pm

I LOVED PERSONA!!!! I mean I'm not gonna pretend I know much about it hahah I just borrowed my boyfriend's game for a little bit but it was awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Takoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Takoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Wandering Cat

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 6:25 am

I love SMT and Persona games c:
Back to top Go down
http://takoto.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 12:13 pm

AWESOME!! i love the games and i have so many i haven't got to play yet. Mostly the SMT ones. I'm at the end of the digital devil saga the first one. my sister is in deep too, we were waiting for her day off to play P4 arena again.
Back to top Go down
Emerald Knight
Star Seed

Emerald Knight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 6:15 pm

I've beaten P3FES and loved it. I have Persona 4 but I haven't gotten far into it. I love how different they are from the standard RPG,

I've beaten the original Persona, and while it's a flawed game, it didn't turn me off enough to not complete it, although I really disliked the first person view. I want to go back and play the Persona 2 games, which ditched it, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
http://shyloelliott.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 12:50 am

I've not played through Persona or Persona 2. I have them both on the PSP but I don't have the time to play like I want to right now. If I start late at night I'm up all night playing in bed instead of sleeping. My sister beat the Answer, and I watched, but still haven't done it myself. I played through P3P with the girl and that was a lot of fun.

Persona 4 is a little harder but I think there's more to do in the game and I don't want to give to much away for those that haven't played it, but it is a really good game.

My sister and I played through and be P4 Arena, while it filled in some missing spots it wasn't all that great. It's just a fighting game with really long near book length cutscenes you have to read. As a fighting game it's good but as a Persona game isn't not what we've come to expect from them.

Since we all seems to be atlus lovers, has any one played Catherine? I love that game, it's a great waste of time over all, but it's nifty in the game play of it actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone persona Users?   anyone persona Users? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone persona Users?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top