The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 12:02 am

This is incredible! You are so amazingly talented!!!!!!! I'm stunned at how wonderful these are!!!! jaskfgjsdafg!!!!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 8:30 am

That Comic Sailor Moon design is absolutely incredible! I went to her DA and looked at her other works and shes so good! And I CANT WAIT until your resin kit is finished so we can all see your beautiful work too!! ^^
Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

Title : Resin addict 4ever & ever

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 9:26 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
This is incredible! You are so amazingly talented!!!!!!! I'm stunned at how wonderful these are!!!! jaskfgjsdafg!!!!

thank you!! Very Happy
I'm happy all of you are liking my work Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 1955989781 and you last part made me lol Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonasworkshop.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 7:17 pm

These. Are. AMAZING! Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 3150097195
Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th May 2013, 5:22 pm

Thank you all!
All this is getting me very motivated to make even more moonie figures Very Happy

And guess what? I'm just full of surprises XD
This is a new project I'm working on that I hope to finish in the next couple of weeks Very Happy
Hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 3:07 pm

As George Takei would say.... Oh myyy!Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 3884866259 

I haven't really been visiting the cauldron for a while and it was because I have been SUPER busy! and now that I've finished, I wanted to share my newly finished pieces for my fellow moonies!

I had 3 commissions finished but only these 2 were SM figures Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 1955989781 

My Favorite was Sailor Mars, but Black Lady has been taking all the spotlight, I was never really a big fan of hers but I guess I'm way down in the minority Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 3186387542 which one is your favorite? Very Happy

Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 Dscn3635

Paint palette was inspired by the original manga designs from Naoko and replaced her resin shawl for a real one and also added real gems to her neck line and wrists ^_^ 

The complete gallery for Black Lady can be found Here

Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 Dscn3655

This little scout had several things added to her, one being the base, the second being extra hair strands and new star earrings 
She looks a little tilted but that's because she was not glued to the base, that's so she can be packed and shipped to arrive safely to her new destination, so once glued she should look up straight.

Her gallery can be found Here
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 3:19 pm

Uuugh the noises I'm making are not human. How are you so talented?? These are all SO beautiful, you should feel so proud to have such an amazing talent, and dedication to produce these.

Gorgeous. ❤
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:24 pm

Omgggg dat Mars. dat Black Lady. Even if she's not a fav of yours, that Black Lady came out GORGEOUS.

ONE DAY I WILL HAVE TO COMMISSION FROM YOU. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:29 pm

SenshiRei wrote:
Uuugh the noises I'm making are not human. How are you so talented?? These are all SO beautiful, you should feel so proud to have such an amazing talent, and dedication to produce these.

Gorgeous. ❤️
LOL! 

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! Very Happy 

I think my talent has been polishing itself now for a long time, it took me 8 years to be able to paint something and be really proud of it, so YES! I am really proud of myself for being able to improve so much since I started, and I'm still striving to get even better each time! Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:31 pm

I was browsing through your gallery and I can totally see the improvement just from your 2012 to 2013 pieces (not that they are bad, you've just gotten even better! xD).

Yeah I already showed my BF and said "IN THE FUTURE I WANT". Lol he thought that Asuka was hot so i might have to get him something eventually too.
Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 10:37 pm

OMG! it's been a while since I came to visit you guys! I would have loved to join you more often but I have been flooded with a lot of work, most of it was sailor moon related lol, but I wanted to come here and show you exactly what I did last year, this is a compilation of all my completed figures of 2013!

I do have a lot more sailor moon figure commissions in line for this year, I'll be sure come in and share them as I complete them.

I was also wondering, have you guys ever done a raffle for SM merch? I have a couple of extra SM kits that I plan to paint but not exactly keep, would it be possible to make a forum exclusive raffle drawing? if not, it's ok, just wondering since this is one of the biggest sm communities around and I would prefer to give one of my works to someone that will truly appreciate it Razz
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 10:48 pm

Just to clarify, when you say raffle, you mean like where people buy tickets with money rather than just a free giveaway? So far we've only done free giveaways for events (like our anniversary). However, its an interesting idea! I'm sure there are some members that would enter. Neo Queen Serenity is on LOA right now, but it might be something to discuss with her. Feel free to shoot her a PM as I believe she's able to read PMs even though she's on LOA. Smile
Back to top Go down
LeonaSenshi
Star Seed

LeonaSenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 11:01 pm

yeah, I would be very interested in talking about the subject, I'll send her a pm to see what can happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building   Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonas corner for Resin Kit Building

View previous topic View next topic Back to top