The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 6:42 am

I think that the manga mentioned that there was a "kindergarten, elementary school, junior school, high school, university, and graduate school", in the first 25 levels of the building, which probably could be feasible if there weren't that many students and not much of a variety of classes, or if maybe all the students, even in the college, stayed in their homerooms. The school also has laboratories and halls though, which would make accomodations a bit tight when included. It also makes one wonder what the Professor Tomoe uses the other remaining floors for.
Then again, since the school was a front, it may have just been intended for use as the Death Busters' base primarily. What do you all think?
Pages from manga:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 7:39 am

I don't doubt that they could. They state that entry is extremely limited based on talent and excellence, so I'd just assume there is very limited admittance.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 1:21 pm

In the anime too they said the Mugen Academy housed all the grades including a university, but I don't recall there being any mention of them all being on the first 25 floors. That said, it is all possible given the size of the building and the limited attendance based on how hard it is to enter.

One thing I wonder though is what happened with all the students after their school got destroyed. Do they even remember it existing after all that? Or was it all reduced to a crazy fever dream in their heads like what happens with most people after they fall victim to a Monster of the Day attack?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime8th October 2018, 2:16 pm

I'm pretty sure they could-especially if you count all the evil magic at play. Why not have some portals in place to teleport to class, or have some distorted spaces/sub-dimensions where the energy stealing classes could take place? In Crystal, they showed plenty of elevators and escalators too.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime21st November 2018, 9:44 pm

OOhhh this is such an interesting question, especially given limited space in Japan. I would agree with Sailor Jupiter and think that it was most likely just very limited students.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?   Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Mugen really fit all those schools into its building(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top