The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Sedna Abatton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskAndFlare
Star Seed

DuskAndFlare

Star Seed

Title : Stone Sun

Sailor Sedna Abatton Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:14 pm

I have literally almost everything done so far.. There are still tweaks and such that I'm working on getting out of there... And somewhere along the line, I may change her name entirely, but I think it fits as of right now. All critiques and advice are welcome. Smile

Quote :
About the Girl
Name: Neomin Cherette Aoide
Nickname: Cherie, Eifa
Name Meaning: To sing with darling pleasantness
Birthday: August 15
Eyes: A darker shade of turquoise, with a cerulean ring around the iris. Thick eyelashes, with eyeliner always lining the lower lid of her eyes.
Hair: A medium shade of ash brown, with blonde and blue highlights mixed in throughout. The hair is slightly wavy, but is obviously straightened. It comes a couple inches past her shoulders, and has a kei cut, similar to Aoi of GazettE.
Skin: Naturally she’s close to white, but her skin is a pleasant shade of tan from spending time on the beach.
Height: Around 5’7” without heels.

Likes: Laying in the sunshine, swimming, boating, fishing, working out, playing volleyball, drawing, reading, and (ironically) school.
Dislikes: Ignorance, Purse-snatchers, People speaking broken languages, and lazy people.
Strong Points: Neomin is extremely athletic, and quite smart. As a person, she has quite beautiful speech, and is rather charming. She also speaks many languages from her traveling.
Has Trouble With: Relating to other people, Dealing with the immaturity of some of the Sailor Senshi, and deciding where her loyalties lie.

Dream: Neomin wants to be a translator, as well as a renound author.
Religion: Wiccan, though many think she’s dabbled in Satanism.
Ethnicity: Russian, Greek, & German
Blood Type: B
Star Sign: Leo

Favorite Gemstone: Opal, because the stone has a bit of every gemstone in it, and is rather predictive. The stone is considered unlucky unless it is either your fiance’s birthstone, or a gift to you. She loathes the Padparadsch because it is known for giving the wearer the ability to see through the person you’re dealing with.
Favorite Color: Her favorite color is turquoise because she loves blue, and it’s more of a water color. Her least favorite color is brown, because it’s a mix of everything.
Food: Pomegranate, because of the rich flavor, and the fact that its seeds look like rubies. She doesn’t like mushrooms, because she finds them ugly, and she’s allergic to them.

Activities: Neomin loves to play beach volleyball. When on the inside, she likes to play racquet ball. She’s also an avid hockey player, preferably as a Goalie. On the other hand, she has her moments where she likes to sit down. She likes to read tarot, simply because of the mystery behind it. She uses the original Vertigo Tarot deck.

Personality: Neomin comes off as completely rude and cold-hearted. Sort of a bit like Haruka and Mirchiru come off as when the Senshi first meet them. However, she really tries to be friendly. She cares about the people that she’s made friends with, and she’s very insightful. She has no patience, however, and is likely to leave a situation once things begin to get out of control. She has complete trouble dealing with the entire group of the Inner Senshi, mainly for Usagi’s immaturity.

Personal History: Neomin tries not to bring up her past. Her parents are divorced, her father having done a stint in jail for abuse. Her mother, who she lived with, hence spoiled herself and her younger sister. The three moved out of their old house to shake the memory of her father, who she has little to no contact with. After high school, Neomin moved out, and into an apartment with her boyfriend. They are no longer together. She won’t go into any more detail than this.

About the Senshi
Sailor Name: Sedna Abatton
Senshi Title: The Great Destroyer/Guardian of the Abyss
Realm of Influence: Destruction
Secondary Realm of Influence: Sea
Power Color: Cerulean
Symbol: 53:55
Transformation: “Sedna Abatton Chaos, Make Up!”
Transformation Item: A black and blue compact, with crystals in a shade of blue around. The crystal in the center is an opal, reflecting the shades of blue around in its milky white color, and there’s a black dot in the center. The inside of the compact has a mirror on one side, and the other side has the powder puff, and looks like powder to a non-Senshi. To Senshi, the other side can show them any area of the galaxy they so desire.

Colors: #225544, #006644, #44aa88

Outfit: Sedna Abatton has a fuku similar to the fuku of Sailor Saturn. The purple is replaced by the color #006644, the red by #44aa88, and #225544 is the color of the bow that ties her hair up after transformation. The bow in the back of her fuku is much longer, and much thinner. Of course, she has her staff instead of Saturn’s. The gloves go up above her elbow, and come a bit below her shoulders. They’re similar to the art concept of Sailor Moon’s gloves, with the strip of color and her symbol.

Alignment: Wavers between good and evil.

Challenge Speech: “With the powers of the sea and destruction, I am Sailor Sedna Abatton! In the name of the great Thryone, I will truly send you into a black abyss!”

Fighting Style: When not using the Senshi magick within her, she fights dirty, like you’d see a street fight go down in Chicago. She is trained in martial arts, as are most fighters her age, but she chooses to fight the street way.

Weapons: The nihonto is used only in her ultimate attacks. Instead of being mounted with a koshirae, the sword is mounted into a staff. The hilt is traditional, though the edge features a crystal with her symbol seemingly etched into it. Much like Sailor Moon, Sedna Abatton can also use her tiara for normal attacks when needed.

Items: A cell phone with video capabilities during a phone call (kind of like a video patch.) A transformation pen was originally included with her, but is now only used for disguise (if needed.) Now she carries a compact as her transformation item.

Strengths: Sedna Abatton feeds off of the darkness in battle, Abatton being an alternate spelling of the name ‘Abbadon,’ a Hebrew fallen Angel. Abbadon is a controversial figure, being a destruction deity. Sedna is a Native American sea goddess, so this senshi can work wonderfully near the water. Having trained herself extremely hard in sports, Sedna Abbaton is extremely fast.

Weaknesses: The same things that are her strength are her weaknesses, and Sedna has a lack of patience in battle. While she enjoys a long battle, she doesn’t like taking turns. She prefers to fight a battle herself, though she could certainly use the help once in awhile.

Attack 1: “Sedna Sea Wall!”

Attack 2: “Abaddon Abyss!”

Attack 3: “Black Water Chamber!”

Attack 4(ultimate): “Stone Sun Annihilation!”

Sailor History: Sedna Abatton is from Jupiter’s Moon Thryone, in the Ananke Cluster. She was commissioned to protect the Princess of Jupiter, Makoto. The two became close, almost like sisters. Being years older than Mako, Sedna was able to give the girl advice far beyond her years. However, rumor speculates that the friendship between the two may have been more than such. There is no evidence of that. When the Moon Princess called for the duty of the Princess, Sedna was left alone to guard her throne. For years, Sedna protected her throne. Eventually, feeling betrayed, Sedna abandoned her commission and returned home. Soon after this, she decided to join the cause of Queen Beryl, though she was unaware of the plot. Whatever power there may be, they froze Sedna Abatton in time. She was released to assist the Senshi during the StarS arc, and failed again, due to her need to help her friend, Galaxia. She’s been given yet another chance to protect the Sailor Senshi- will she take it?

Mission: Sedna Abatton was not only commissioned to protect Princess Jupiter, but to serve as the punisher for all those who have wronged the Kingdom of the Sol System. She travels around, collecting the villains that have been vanquished by the Sailor Senshi, and puts them into a black abyss. From there, she is to make sure that they never surface again. This is all to be done covertly. Mako is to never remember the existence of Sedna, or whatever may have transpired between them. She must work hard to keep her Senshi form quiet, as Mako would never remember her civilian form, as rarely as she may appear.

Last edited by DuskAndFlare on 24th November 2012, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burningrevelation.b1.jcink.com http://mimiroth.tumblr.com http://fata-morganaandroid.deviantart.com/
DuskAndFlare
Star Seed

DuskAndFlare

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:01 pm

I only have her Basic form figured, so, here's some art of her~

Sailor Sedna Abatton Sailor_Sedna_Abatton_by_fata_morganaAndroid

Sailor Sedna Abatton Sailor_Sedna_Abatton_1_by_fata_morganaAndroid
Back to top Go down
http://burningrevelation.b1.jcink.com http://mimiroth.tumblr.com http://fata-morganaandroid.deviantart.com/
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 6:22 am

Her design is so nice! Plus I love her attacks! I wish i could see what her ultimate attack could really look like!
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
DuskAndFlare
Star Seed

DuskAndFlare

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 11:08 am

I want to one day make the animations for them, lol.
Thank you though! Smile
I plan on drawing out some more elaborate designs soon, she's my baby.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 11:13 am

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Sedna Abatton   Sailor Sedna Abatton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Sedna Abatton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top