The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 5:19 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Oh, dear. Crying or Very sad That would be so sad... They would both miss something without knowing what. Mamoru would still be lonely and distant, Usagi would still have crushes on wrong guys...

I know I can't imagine a world where they weren't together Sad it just feels right Mamoru and Usagi Smile but do you think Mamoru and Setsuna would work as a couple they both have similar personalities and Usagi and Prince Diamond ?

I know random question sorry Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 3050727640but I'm curious
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 8:46 am

If Setsuna still was in present day - she needed special reason to leave Time Gate - it is difficult for me to imagine two so reserved people getting together. I can see Mamoru going on a few casual dates if a girl would really insist, like Rei or Natsumi. And maybe Saori would not let him of her clutches this time. But IMO they all would finally give up after he wouldn't be responsive. I don't see Setsuna hitting on him. They could be on friendly terms, but not more.

Usagi/Diamond I find even more problematic. IMO, Diamond was really interested in Serenity as queen and in Usagi only because he knew she would be her in future. Besides, he clearly just wants to overpower her. I see no possibility for them even becoming a couple, let alone working.

MiMakoChan wrote:
i think mamoru would be the most unhappy creature ever. and he has some tendencies to get depressed. that's not okay.

also, he wouldn't know how to talk with other people. and we all know that he's a very insecure person.

usagi would fall for the wrong guys and have a crappy love life as well, since they are meant for eachother

Yes, it would look like as you are saying... Poor things they would be... Fortunately, the moonlight guided them to cross paths Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 7:31 pm

@Moonlight Lady I know I think the same but there soo many Fans that like Mamoru and setsuna as a couple silent there both very smart, very mature they seem to like the same stuff I mean if she didn't have the duty of Gate Keeper you think Mamoru would ever consider the idea of dating her

and for Usagi and Prince Diamond Oh yess I can't ever imagine them together but I personally believe in the Anime it seem like Prince Diamond was in love with Neo Queen Serenity not for the power remember when he said the Queens eyes were beautiful or in episode 80 where he risked his life for her and before dyig his last words were Sailor Moon sorry I lied I did love you .
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 6:58 am

I don't believe Diamond really loved Usagi - like with Fisheye and Mamoru - they really didn't know each other. Besides, you don't capture your true love, don't put her in revealing dress and don't force yourself on her. Yes, Diamond sacrificed himself for her and he may not be evil to the core, but I don't believe in his love, nor in the possibility of this pairing.

Setsuna and Mamoru could become friends, but I don't see him considering dating her. This friendship may result in her starting liking him, but him being totally oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 8:17 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I don't believe Diamond really loved Usagi - like with Fisheye and Mamoru - they really didn't know each other. Besides, you don't capture your true love, don't put her in revealing dress and don't force yourself on her. Yes, Diamond sacrificed himself for her and he may not be evil to the core, but I don't believe in his love, nor in the possibility of this pairing.

Setsuna and Mamoru could become friends, but I don't see him considering dating her. This friendship may result in her starting liking him, but him being totally oblivious.

So you would say Prince Diamond was obsess with Usagi that when he told her before dying I loved you was a Lie it seem like in the end he was sincere I must be alittle Naive but he did seem Like he was in love with Neo Queen Serenity not Usagi

and for Mamoru and Setsuna mmm we never know maybe if Usagi and him weren't together Naoko coulda made them a couple hehe Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 380725003
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:16 pm

No, Mamoru would resist being made into a couple with other girls - like I said, he could meet someone as friends, casually. But he would never feel about anyone as about Usagi.

I think that Diamond could even believe what he said - but I find it diificult to see his feelings as love. He probably didn't understand true love on Nemesis, under black Cristal influence.

So what about new question:

Which Mamoru and Usagi's kiss is your favourite?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:21 pm

Yess True it wouldn't feel right if those two weren't together Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032

Mmm favorite kiss from the Manga or Anime ?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:23 pm

No, it wouldn't Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032

What about two separate categories? Anime kiss and manga kiss?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:36 pm

okay not sure what page of the manga this pic is fom cause I haven't read the manga in a while but I love how Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon kiss soo passionately here Embarassed

Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 Flame_11

and for the Anime this has to be one of my favorite kisses

Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 Darien10

I'll upload more cause I have so many but in this one there kiss seems soo innocent Smile and yours Moonlight Lady ?? Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 4:27 pm

actually, their kisses aren't my favorite part, but his look before, of his grin, you know? i believe that those scenes of the two together are even better than the kisses
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 12:36 pm

MiMakoChan, I know what look of Mamoru and his smile you talk about - as if she was the only girl on the world.

PrinceEndymionLover, I love also the kiss from the end of SuperS - I love that they kiss when Mamoru is sick and doesn't look gorgeous Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 4:57 pm

yes, he looks at her as if she was unique
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 10:09 am

@Moonlight Lady Yes they do Look Goregous

One of my all time Favorite kisses between both is in episode 173 I love how after giving her the engagement ring they kiss its so cute Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 846261370 Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 12:39 pm

And I also love how they are looking at each other before that. Completely forgetting they are in public place and people can see them.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th November 2012, 11:25 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
And I also love how they are looking at each other before that. Completely forgetting they are in public place and people can see them.

Hbu you Moonlight Lady what are your favorite Kisses between Mamoru and Usagi ? Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 1:31 pm

All Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032

And seriously top five form Anime:

1. Of SuperS 162, pictured above - as I said, I love that he is sick and looks not handsome.

2. Of 173 - after proposal - they are so happy despite his departure and so in their own world, despite crowded airport.

3. Their reconcilation kiss in R (there won't be another kiss for two seasons, unfortunately).

4. MovieR kiss on asteroid.

5. First kiss in R - they are so sweet to each other and waited so long for it - Chibiusa interrupts, unfortunately... I also love how Mamoru touches her face here.

Honourable mention for a glimpse in 158 - only a second, but they are in Mamoru's bedroom and really involved into each other...
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 1:30 pm

Ohh yesss all those kisses are my favorites as well and wait what you mean by there won't be another kiss for two seasons, unfortunatelyy ???

Aww really I didn't know in episode 158 where they show a glimpse of there kiss they were in Mamoru's bedroom Shocked

Oh your forgetting there first kiss Moonlight Lady we can't forget in episode 21 when she's drunk haha. I have to say that one and there kiss in the R Movie are my favorites Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 398992973
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 3:33 am

I actually prefer Usagi being conscious during kisses Wink, but this from movie R was great! (and IMO somehow subtly inspired by that from first act of manga, don't you think?).

I mean that they won't kiss for a long time (on screen at least, we don't know what they do we aren't looking Wink) after reconcilation kiss in ep. 77, just in 162 (and the movies). And this second in 158, from Chibiusa'a perspective - I mean great that she finally respected their provacy, but couldn't she stare a little longer?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 2:02 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I actually prefer Usagi being conscious during kisses Wink, but this from movie R was great! (and IMO somehow subtly inspired by that from first act of manga, don't you think?).

I mean that they won't kiss for a long time (on screen at least, we don't know what they do we aren't looking Wink) after reconcilation kiss in ep. 77, just in 162 (and the movies). And this second in 158, from Chibiusa'a perspective - I mean great that she finally respected their provacy, but couldn't she stare a little longer?

Hehe tru I agree so she can remember when she kisses Mamoru Smile

I imagine when they aren't on screen they do more don't you think Wink

Hehe I know so we coulda see more of there passionate kiss but Chibiusa understood and gave them there privacy but I also wanted to see what would happen next Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:22 pm

I wanted to see both what happened next and earlier. We can only imagine it. But IMO it's evidence we aren't shown everything.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 4:53 am

I mean we know in the Anime they don't do more then kissing because remember in episode 168 when there on there date and Usagi suggest to Mamoru that they take there relationship to the next level meaning they haven't had anything yet Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:16 pm

I understand her "taking their relationship to the next level" as want to make their relationship formal - which hsppens when he proposes at the airport.

But even if I'm wrong, I still believe there was more than just kisses we saw.

And about unconscious kisses - there was one more in ep. 69, when Usagi was dying and Mamoru had to awake her.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:44 pm

not really formal but I mean do more then kissing if you get what I mean remember shes saying Im a high student I wanna do what they do with there boyfriends Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 4064346550
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 12:35 pm

I probably know what you mean, but it's difficult to imagine Usagi making such proposals without being embarassed Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 2632955583
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 4:55 pm

actually, i don't find it difficult at all. she may be shy, but this is her boyfriend and she already knows that at some point they will have sex. i mean, chibiusa exists!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 6:15 pm

Hehe yess I know it is impossible to ever imagine Usagi telling Mamoru those things she's too innocent to think about that but see this video Embarassed and how cute Usagi looks getting embarass Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 124253740

Its is her Boyfriend Mi but its alittle impossible to ever think Usagi would talk about that to Mamoru she's to innocent and not very open minded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKp31Y10HJs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 6:24 pm

yes, she gets embarassed, but that doesn't mean she can't say those things. she is a normal teenager and as innocent as she is, she also has urges, like any other teenager. now, if it was ami, then i wouldn't be able to picture it
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 6:38 pm

Oh I know being a shy person doesn't prevent you from thinking and saying those things, but I still think she would be to embarass to suggest the idea of being together again only if Mamoru tells her
Back to top Go down
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 7:09 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I understand her "taking their relationship to the next level" as want to make their relationship formal - which hsppens when he proposes at the airport.

But even if I'm wrong, I still believe there was more than just kisses we saw.

And about unconscious kisses - there was one more in ep. 69, when Usagi was dying and Mamoru had to awake her.

Not to sound weird but eventually they'd have to take it to the next level and go beyond kisses since...Chibusa. That's all I''m saying, ahaha!

Yeah... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 2:11 pm

Funnily enough, I can envision Ami starting that topic if she was in a long relationship. But Usagi? She rather is more coy about it - like she puts out her lips for kiss, but never kisses him first or gives subtle hints.

So IMO "the next level" refers to formal engagement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top