The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 8:47 pm

MiMakoChan wrote:
actually, the animator didn't like Mamoru, that's why we don't have as many romantic scenes between him and usagi. actually, this is pretty much why he is also kind of useless in the anime (sadly)

Omg whatttt why not Mamoru is the best Character in the Series how did you hear about this Mi Sad ?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 8:50 pm

Hence why I posted about the myu! Thank you, lovely Becks, for watching the cute song clip I posted. I figured those that loved UsaMamo would love it, too.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 5:15 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Moonlight Lady wrote:
I think that Usagi's condition was to prevent them from talking later and discovering all.

They really should more Mamousa's centric episodes - I understand that they didn't wanted to make romance the main plot, but stilll... Crying or Very sad

Ohmygosh but their romance was SUCH a big part of the manga! There were so many scenes of them together privately, both romantically and as friends, and the anime hardly touched those moments.

And, considering that Usagi is reincarnation of Princess Serenity, whose story was all about her relationship with Endymion, I think the anime really could have afforded to have more Mamoru & Usagi centered episodes. >.>

Oh, and do you think which manga scenes could appear in anime? Definitively there should be more kisses shown (though we earlier discussed the theory of them kissing off-camera).

First season and R was quite Mamousa-centric, also R movie and Nehellenia arc of Stars. IMO, once they were established couple, writers didn't feel the need to focus so much attention on them. On the one hand I wish there were more, on the other however, it's kinda good their relationship didn't get more tensions - except of Usagi's jealousy.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 5:30 am

Yes for Mamoru on the swing!

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Moonlight Lady wrote:
Yes, Mamoru must have been heartbroken thinking that she wouldn't come while he was waiting with that ring. (I may not speak Spanish much, but I understand it un poquito) I have no idea what he would do with it if she didn't come...

I believe that Usagi actually finds their first kiss very romantic, but Mamoru should still blush anyway Laughing

I mean I think he had hope Usagi would come and say Goodbye to him but I do wonder if she decided not to go what wouldve happen with the ring Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 190603310

I wonder whether Mamoru kept the receipt for the ring IMO that goes without saying that Usagi would come eventually, though poor Mamoru must have felt sad and afraid when she was late. It's heartbreaking when his shoulders fell down in resignation, when he thinks she won't come.

And yes for that that Mamoru is the best character in the series.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 12:06 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Yes for Mamoru on the swing!

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Moonlight Lady wrote:
Yes, Mamoru must have been heartbroken thinking that she wouldn't come while he was waiting with that ring. (I may not speak Spanish much, but I understand it un poquito) I have no idea what he would do with it if she didn't come...

I believe that Usagi actually finds their first kiss very romantic, but Mamoru should still blush anyway Laughing

I mean I think he had hope Usagi would come and say Goodbye to him but I do wonder if she decided not to go what wouldve happen with the ring Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 190603310

I wonder whether Mamoru kept the receipt for the ring IMO that goes without saying that Usagi would come eventually, though poor Mamoru must have felt sad and afraid when she was late. It's heartbreaking when his shoulders fell down in resignation, when he thinks she won't come.

And yes for that that Mamoru is the best character in the series.

Yea I know I really felt hearbroken as well but I think he didn't give up he had hope Usagi would come He knows how much Usagi loves him.

You know something else that bothers me okay I'l never ever question Mamoru's love for Usagi but Why would he decide to study all away in America I know his dream is to become a Doctor but doesn't he know he would leave Poor Usagi alone for a year or more He knows it would crush her finding out he would leave her for that long . Mamoru knows that when Usagi is in danger the person that gives her strenght is him so what would happen did he ever think about her feelings, Was it so important for him to become a Doctor . I mean if it wasn't for Seiya I think Usagi would be depress in the Whole Star Series. I think Seiya saved her for feeling Lonely.

Did he think Usagi would be okay with it like say sure Mamo chan go study in America for a year I'll be fine I have the girls who will help me overcome this. I dont think so we know how much Mamo Chan means to Usagi, he saw her crying and not wanting him to leave but it seem to me it didnt bother him Sad

Last edited by SerenaChiba630 on 21st October 2012, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 5:31 pm

maybe because they both knew that in the future, the sacrifice they were going to make in the present would be worth it? so, it's not only a matter of love(both his and hers, his because he's thinking about their future together; and hers for letting him go), but also a matter of thinking into the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:56 am

SerenaChiba630 wrote:

You know something else that bothers me okay I'l never ever question Mamoru's love for Usagi but Why would he decide to study all away in America I know his dream is to become a Doctor but doesn't he know he would leave Poor Usagi alone for a year or more He knows it would crush her finding out he would leave her for that long . Mamoru knows that when Usagi is in danger the person that gives her strenght is him so what would happen did he ever think about her feelings, Was it so important for him to become a Doctor . I mean if it wasn't for Seiya I think Usagi would be depress in the Whole Star Series. I think Seiya saved her for feeling Lonely.

Did he think Usagi would be okay with it like say sure Mamo chan go study in America for a year I'll be fine I have the girls who will help me overcome this. I dont think so we know how much Mamo Chan means to Usagi, he saw her crying and not wanting him to leave but it seem to me it didnt bother him Sad

It did bother him - he was clearly moved when he saw her crying (he always is moved by her tears). He asked for her permission before making decision. Let's rememeber also that he believed she wouldn't be in danger - Nehellenia was not a threat anymore and they haven't yet known about Galaxia.

It is often also forgotten that Mamoru would also suffer because of their distance. But it's about doing one's duty. In the anime the topic was shown earlier twice with Reika and Motoki, where choosing to study away was presented as right decision. (BTW, strange coincidence or foreshadowing?)

And their goodbye scene is really sweet and hopeful. Usagi is happy because of his declaration - and willing to wait for his return. The depression comes because of his silence - which she at first bears with incredible patience.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 5:07 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
SerenaChiba630 wrote:

It did bother him - he was clearly moved when he saw her crying (he always is moved by her tears). He asked for her permission before making decision. Let's rememeber also that he believed she wouldn't be in danger - Nehellenia was not a threat anymore and they haven't yet known about Galaxia.

It is often also forgotten that Mamoru would also suffer because of their distance. But it's about doing one's duty. In the anime the topic was shown earlier twice with Reika and Motoki, where choosing to study away was presented as right decision. (BTW, strange coincidence or foreshadowing?)

And their goodbye scene is really sweet and hopeful. Usagi is happy because of his declaration - and willing to wait for his return. The depression comes because of his silence - which she at first bears with incredible patience.

Aw I know Mamoru's weakness is to see Usagi cry but I Felt so heartbroken, Usagi wanted to tell him no dont go but she knew it was one of his dreams Sad and yess your right he did tell her that he was doing this for them to have a better future but a year without not seeing each other nor speaking on the phone because he did say he would be busy and wasn't sure he would have time to write or talk to her

Oh no your right while he was packing and on the plane he was staring at a picture of both him and Usagi you could tell the pain but I mean if it wasn't for Seiya our poor Usagi would be a wreck. Thanks to seiya she could overcome all the pain remember when seiya tells her in the last episode "Im glad your boyfriend is okay and she replies it's because you were with me I could hang in there" . The reason I brought that up was because Mamoru is what gives Usagi strength everyday and if he left her it would be hard for her because she needs to feel the love and protection of him. We know for a fact that Usagi can't live in a world without Mamoru or her friends because Sailor Cosmos states that
I would say its foreshadowing

Don't take me wrong Moonlight lady I love Mamoru and I know he loves Usagi but he couldve just choosen to study in a good university in Tokyo or in some other country but not in America. I believe there will always be evil lurking Sailor Moon because she's the most powerful senshi on the Galaxy:(
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 11:40 am

SerenaChiba, but Mamoru didn't say that he wouldn't be writing or calling at all. He actually says not much/not often (depending on the translation). And unfortunately we don't know what he means by it. However, given the time difference it would be difficult, apart from Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:10 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
SerenaChiba, but Mamoru didn't say that he wouldn't be writing or calling at all. He actually says not much/not often (depending on the translation). And unfortunately we don't know what he means by it. However, given the time difference it would be difficult, apart from Sundays.

Yes your right Moonlight Lady I rewatch the episode in the spanish dub at first I understood him saying he wouldn't write to her at all but yes indeed he said I wouldn't write to you as often..

I'm curious to know your opinion if Sailor Galaxia didn't kill him in episode 173 and he got the chance to study in America you think there relationship wouldv'e worked out ? I mean you think there lost distance relationship could be successful Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 5:52 pm

I think it would've. They are destined to be. Or they would break up for the time being and when he got back, they would get back together
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 12:14 pm

I don't see them as ever breaking up because of distance - and who should instigate this break up? Reika and Motoki survived this year, so why shouldn't Usagi and Mamoru?

I wonder what effect would this separation have on them? How would year in different culture influence Mamoru?

OTOH- can we with certainty say that Mamoru didn't go to America after Stars?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 1:43 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I don't see them as ever breaking up because of distance - and who should instigate this break up? Reika and Motoki survived this year, so why shouldn't Usagi and Mamoru?

I wonder what effect would this separation have on them? How would year in different culture influence Mamoru?

OTOH- can we with certainty say that Mamoru didn't go to America after Stars?

Do you think Mamoru would fall in love with an America girl and forget Usagi tho ? I would say no there love is too strong they are meant to be together no matter what

So tru but I dont think after stars he left maybe he just went to a good university in Tokyo
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 1:44 pm

MiMakoChan wrote:
I think it would've. They are destined to be. Or they would break up for the time being and when he got back, they would get back together

You think they would break up Mi why ?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 5:54 pm

i personally don't think they would break up.

but if they did, it would be because of distance. but neither of them would kiss someone else.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 12:16 pm

I don't see them ever breaking up. And I completely can't see Mamoru being attracted to another girl - he seems to be interested only in Usagi. So, sorry, Americans Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 2041938683

Obviously I also don't see any of them kissing anyone else. Remember how Usagi was terrified she would be kissed by somebody else? (BTW, can it be assumed that Usagi was also Mamoru's first kiss?)

I asked about his studies, because at the end of Stars Mamoru doesn't seem to be going anywhere. But it wasn't openly stated that he won't.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 3:57 pm

Haha aww Moonlight Lady you crushed the dreams of many american girls who would be happy to Have Mamoru :lolz: oh yess I remember in episode 182 when she was terryfied that Seiya would kiss her the faces she was making were priceless and remember she was saying I have Mamoru I don't want to kiss anyone else. Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 1805429032 .............. I also think Usagi was Mamorus first kiss it is told he had relationships but not serious like with Usagi
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 3:43 am

I love scenes when other people try to hit on Mamoru and he is so not interested...

So how about the new question:

What in Mamoru did attract Usagi at first and what does she love about him after they get together? And Mamoru about Usagi?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 5:02 am

I know it's cute how Mamoru would just ignore every girl who would hit on him you I kinda felt bad for fisheye but you can't ask someone to love you or try to interfer in a relationship where both lovers have been together since forever. But I do wonder do you think fisheye was really in love with Mamoru or she/he found him attractive ?? Mmm I would say what attracts Mamoru is her cheerfulness and that she's full of life remember in episode 148 when fisheye ask Mamoru what is soo attractive about Usagi and his answer was because she's full of dreams mmm weird answer but cute. And for Usagi mmm because he's handsome handsome and handsome no I'm joking i think because of the love he gives her, Mamoru being intellectual Smile How about you
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 8:31 am

About Fisheye - IMO it was more than attraction, but not love yet - strong infatuation. Fisheye fell for Mamoru strongly, and who can blame him? I believe that Mamoru looked especially beautiful while healing Fisheye. Remembered also that Fisheye spared Mamoru's life, wasn't able to kill him.

Yes, I agree also that Mamoru was from the beginning attracted by Usagi's cheerfullness and joy of life. Later, as he says, he finds her dreams enchanting - which is very sweet, as it's Usagi important trait. I love also that it wasn't anything related to her being warrior.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 9:10 am

I think Mamoru was really attracted from the moment they 1st met, she was so full of life(and cute). and as they got to know eachother, i believe that her hopes and dreams, her happiness sealed the deal. especially since he just couldn't communicate with her in a proper manner, maybe for fear or for just not knowing how to(remember, he didn't have anyone before, so he lacks a bit of social skills).

for her, well, the man is gorgeous! and then, he cares about her, and he shows her that, maybe not in the right way, but she got it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 9:42 am

MiMakoChan wrote:
I think Mamoru was really attracted from the moment they 1st met, she was so full of life(and cute). and as they got to know eachother, i believe that her hopes and dreams, her happiness sealed the deal.

I would add also her love for everybody - he really appreciates that.

MiMakoChan wrote:
especially since he just couldn't communicate with her in a proper manner, maybe for fear or for just not knowing how to(remember, he didn't have anyone before, so he lacks a bit of social skills).

IMO in a way his being so lonely also drawn her to him.

MiMakoChan wrote:
for her, well, the man is gorgeous! and then, he cares about her, and he shows her that, maybe not in the right way, but she got it.

I agree - I would say she also likes his nobility and his goodness.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 9:54 am

yeah, his loneliness has also drawn her to him.

and he does love her love for eveybody, her innocence.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:30 pm

@Moonlight Lady it seem to mi that Fish Eye fell for Mamoru besides attraction I think she felt a connection with him especially when he's healing her I think she felt warmth and protection Smile do u think if Usagi wasn't cheerful girl Mamoru would still love her ?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 1:38 pm

Would she be herself then? But bear in mind that Usagi often isn't cheerful - she is depressed, crying, afraid, full of doubts - and yet Mamoru clearly adores her the whole time.

When Fisheye got closer to Mamoru, it became evident that he is much more than just attractive guy.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 12:55 pm

So what is of Usagi that Mamoru loves In your opinion ??? And yea I think Fish Eye was in love remember when she said to Mamoru it's the first time I feel love
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 5:03 am

Fisheye might believe it was love, but IMO love requires time and knowing a person. So I would say infatuation.

Mamoru loves Usagi unconditionally - one doesn't love for something, but despite everything, as we say. Very Happy He loves most about her the fact she loves everybody, her goodness and that she embraced his loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:30 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Fisheye might believe it was love, but IMO love requires time and knowing a person. So I would say infatuation.

Mamoru loves Usagi unconditionally - one doesn't love for something, but despite everything, as we say. Very Happy He loves most about her the fact she loves everybody, her goodness and that she embraced his loneliness.

Maybe you are right it seem like she did like Mamoru but not love him as you say it requires time and knowing more the person but tell me who wouldn't fall in love with Mamoru instantly we can't blame Fish eye Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 2570116496

I agree with you the immense love that usgai has to give is what Mamoru loves about her and how you say that she embraced his loneliness.

Here's my question if they never had never meet how would you think there lives would be Moonlight Lady
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:12 pm

Oh, dear. Crying or Very sad That would be so sad... They would both miss something without knowing what. Mamoru would still be lonely and distant, Usagi would still have crushes on wrong guys...
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 2:49 pm

i think mamoru would be the most unhappy creature ever. and he has some tendencies to get depressed. that's not okay.

also, he wouldn't know how to talk with other people. and we all know that he's a very insecure person.

usagi would fall for the wrong guys and have a crappy love life as well, since they are meant for eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru and Usagi   Mamoru and Usagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top