The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 1:46 pm

Amethyst scrutinized her face in the mirror, going through her mental check list. Even, flawless complexion without a single freckle or blemish in sight? Check! Gently pouting full lips with a light shine and a hint of color? Check! Eyes bright and stand out because of the correct eye shadow and liner? Check! White, dazzling teeth for a gorgeous smile to charm people? Check! And flawless fingernails with a shining coat of nail polish, and not a single dent or pock mark? Check!

She gave her clothing a cursory glance before she nodded her approval. Now, for the final touches! She choose the fragrance that matched her mood today, a simply sublime scent that smelled like you were lounging on a warm white sanded beach with bright yellow sunlight, turquoise rolling waves and an iced long island tea with a delightful splash of lime that had a fancy umbrella in it. She gave herself a few spritzes before she put on her jewelry, merely earrings and a necklace to match. She paused to observe herself and sighed happily, turning this way and that. “Oh Amethyst, you truly are a sight to behold! Ravishing, really simply ravishing! Who could ever hope to come close to what you accomplish with your beauty? Ravishing.” she said to her reflection, lightly blowing a little kiss.

She packed up all of her beauty supplies, finally satisfied that she had once again achieved perfection in the course of an hour and a half. Now it was time to reveal her perfection to the world, and hope that someone somewhere would be able to properly appreciate it! She gathered her purse up and left the bathroom, walking downstairs gracefully as she gave her lightly curled hair an elegant flip. “I am ready! Now, what is it we are going to do today? Just as long as it doesn't ruin my nails.”

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th April 2013, 5:12 pm

Kandise felt like rolling her eyes, but she didn't. How was Amethyst for to be a soldier when all she cared about was keeping her nails manicured. She felt like shaking her and telling her to get a reality check because she obviously wasn't aware of the seriousness of the situation at hand but instead she just looked at Twila.

"We better get going and round up Jesse and Risa and tell them about our current findings." Kandise retorted hoping everyone would be on bored with this. She was ready to put an end to nightmare moon and become regular old Kandise again, but she had a lingering feeling that it was far from being over.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th April 2013, 8:42 pm

"WHAT IN THE WORLD TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF?!" Twila railed as Amethyst walked down stairs. "The world is covered in night forever and you're worried about your nails?" Twila couldn't help but wonder about this girl. If she hadn't seen her transformation she wouldn't be able to believe it. "This is crazy I can't believe that you spent all that time working on make up!" She couldn't wrap her head around something like that. She didn't even get to shower because of the girl in her bathroom. "I mean it's just ridiculous, really how long does it take to realistically get ready?!" She didn't hear Kandise speak as she keep rant going about the amount of time Amethyst to get ready. "Really what took you so long?!" She just couldn't understand it. "Really it's just silly to worry about ones looks in a time like this and for an hour and a half! Other people needed to use the bathroom you know, and I haven't been able to shower because you tied up the only bathroom in the place!" She turned to face the girl again. "I can't even begin to think about the waste of time that was. We have to find the other member of this team and fast. I don't know about you but my hair," which at this moment was a mess of a braid down her back and needed a serious brushing."isn't worth spending the rest of my life in darkness!" Twila spun on her heel again, her messy hair flinging out behind her as she moved to pace the large room. "This is the most massive waste of time Waiting on you to get done with your looks."

"Twila,"Spike said from her shoulder. "Your rant is always a massive waste of time." his voice was level and even.

Stopping mid rant, she stopped her pacing and looked down at Spike. "You're right spike." She said. Making sure she grabbed her bag with her books in it, Twilia spoke up, trying to keep her voice clam and even. "We are leaving now." Twila informed her new found team mates. She wasn't much of a team player. Turning on her heel she stalked towards the door and threw it open. Stomping out into the darkness, she stopped short and turned to face Kandise."Where are we going again?" Twila asked much calmer than she had just spoken to Amethyst. "I'm afraid I don't know where the others live." She said nearly looking ashamed for not knowing her way around the town.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 7:32 am

Amethyst scowled prettily at the slightly shorter and younger girl who was yelling at her. Couldn't she understand that fashion and looking good were extremely important? They were one of the basis necessities for life! Though when Twila turned around and showed the messy braid, she looked vaguely horrified. The ONLY time a messy hairstyle looked good was when it was a messy bun. She paused a moment, zoning out as she wondered if she should have done her hair like that today. By time she came back to reality, Twila had finished her ranting, and the little reptile on her shoulder was talking.

Amethyst cringed again, not liking the weird little critter that would tilt one side of his head to look at people. And all those spikes on the back and side...! it was just too unusual for Amethyst. Though it seemed the lizard was as bored with the girls rant as she was. She watched her stomp around, quite unladylike. Then had to resist rolling her eyes as she had to stop and ask Kandise where they were going. Not that she really knew either, but then again she had never had the chance to hear and Twila did.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th April 2013, 5:33 pm

Kandise looked at Twila and couldn't believe she had just let Amethyst have it! She felt herself grin on the inside. She hated to say it, but Amethyst deserved the tongue lashing she had just gotten but it wasn't like it really did any good.
"I think we should transform just in case we run into anymore youma ponies. We need to be prepared for battle if anything were to happen! I also think you two need time to get used to your powers since you've not had any time to try them out." Kandise suggested as she held up her henishen.

"Fluttershy Cutie Power Makeup!" she called out as a wave of pink butterflies engulfed her replacing her civilan clothing with her light yellow fuku and flowing pink ribbons that matched her hair. She felt ther unfamiliar sensation of two wings jutting out of her back. She had to admit they had given a great advantage in battle earlier when she had to save Jesse.

"Lets go find Risa first." Sailor Fluttershy remarked leading the way.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th April 2013, 6:22 pm

Twila nodded at Kandise's suggestion. It made since. If they were going to run about town, they should be ready for battle. She took her henishen from her pocket. Looking down at it she wondered if things would have been different if she had never been sent to Ponyville. Would she still have received this great gift? Pushing those thoughts away, she sighed and Fluttershy was right. She wasn't used to her new powers yet.

"Twilight Sparkle Cutie Power Make Up!" She called, throwing her hand in the air. Purple light fell around her again. Soft and warm covering her body and leaving her in a state of ease. As the light faded there stood Sailor Twilight Sparkle, in her fuku of purples and blues. It still felt strange to be in this form. She wasn't used to it. She could feel magic swirling around her, like a second set of clothes or something. She would have to study that more when things were back to normal.

"Let's go find Risa first." Fluttershy remarked. Twilight nodded and took off after the pale yellow Senshi.

They were running out of time. They needed to get everyone together and fast.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 7:51 am

“Oooh! Transform into that lovely outfit again? I don't need to be asked twice!” Amethyst proclaimed, and quickly dug in her purse for the little transformation stick that had appeared to her. She held it delicately and spoke the magic words, “Rarity Cutie Power, Make up!”

She felt deliciously delightful, spinning with sparkles and ribbons, and ending in the gorgeous white and purple outfit she was given. It really was quite lovely! But she hardly had time to admire herself, as the other girls took off. Sailor Rarity let out a little huff before she began to jog lightly behind them. God forbid she actually run! She might mess up her hair, or fall and scuff her delicate skin. Had they no appreciation for beauty?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 7:19 pm

Risa walked around the town and was sadden by the small amount of people that were out and about. She figured that word has got out about the yoma ponies and the villagers are probably hiding. She couldn't blame for wanting to hide. Who would want to be turned into a yoma pony?

She continued to walk around the town checking up on her friends making sure they were okay. When got finished talking to her last friends she decided to head on over to Kandis's house.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:02 pm

Running was easier than Twilight thought it would be. It was like second nature to the girl who had been a bookworm her entire life. She didn't feel winded or tired. She just hoped that she could figure out what they needed to do. They ran to the town square.

"Seems everyone is staying inside." She mused looking around at the empty streets. "Hey Fluttershy, how much further? I'd like to meet this Risa." Twilight said looking around. She walked to the fountain in the center of town and pulled out her books again. She didn't know what she would find there that she didn't know already but she still worried that she had missed something and while Fluttershy and Rarity caught up, she would look over her books again, Twilight knew that Rarity wouldn't be caught running. She shouldn't have been so hard on the other girl. They had just met and she just laid into her. Sighing, "Maybe I should apologize to her." She said and looked down at Spike. He just looked at her and said nothing. Twilight knew she would have to, if they were to right this mess.

It was too dark to read. The eternal night was think now. The sun that should have beens shining in the shy, was no where to be seen. This depressed Twilight even more. What if they weren't able to stop Nightmare Moon? What if they were to late and Celestia was gone forever? Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she turned as she heard footsteps. Getting up and taking a battle stance, she turned to see a girl.

"Hey!" Twilight called and headed over to her."It's dangerous to be out and about right now. You should get inside." Her voice carrying a hint of command that she didn't feel. She didn't know this girl but she knew that it was safe. The girl needed to get some place safe and fast. "You really should head home and fast. There could be Yoma Ponies about."

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 6:28 pm

Sailor fluttershy decided to fly ahead of the group relishing the feeling of flying. She may have been a shy and timid girl but when she was a senshi she felt brave and like she could face the world. She noticed Twila talking to an innocent girl but something didn't feel right about the girl. Suddenly the girl turned into a black youma pony with glowing red eyes.

"Look out Twila!" Fluttershy yelled as she charged at the youma pony pushing it out of the way before she could harm her friend.

"Flutter wing strike!" She called out charging like a billet at the unsuspecting youma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 2:41 am

Twilight jumped back before Fluttershy's attack landed. How could she have been so blind?! She nearly walked into a trap. That Youma pony could have seriously hurt her. "Fluttershy, where is Rarity?" She called up to the senshi above her. "We need her!" She commanded. It felt natural to command in her fuku, almost like she was meant to lead this team of girls in battle. Getting to her feet and readying for the next attack, Twilight threw her arms in front of her. "Twilight Shield!" She called out. Around her a barrier formed to protect her from the Youma pony till the others could arrive.

The Youma pony lunged at her, but only hit the barrier. Again and again the twisted once human monster lunged at Twilight's shield. It began to crack. "Oh that's not good." Spike said from Twilight's shoulder.

"Yes Spike. Thank you for the observation!" She yelled at the dragon. "Get out of here and hide till this is over." She again commanded. She feared she might get used to that. Obeying the dragon fell from her shoulder to the ground to get out of the fight. Twilight was glad that he would be safe now she could focus on the fight.

Looking around Twilight noticed a wheel barrel near by. With her shield breaking, Twilight frantically yelled."Twilight Levitate!" The barrel turned over and tried to rise. "OH COME ON!!" She yelled. "Now is not the time for dramatics!" she chastised the object as it tried to rise into the air. She could use some help and fast. Where were the other members of her new team? "Come on girls." Twilight whispered watching as her barrier kept cracking with every lunge of the Youma pony.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 3:27 pm

"Twila I want you to grab sailor Rarity and run on my count...I'm about to unleash a deadly attack, and I don't want you around when I do. It's way too dangerous with bystanders. You could both get hurt." Fluttershy instructed as the barrier began to crack. The youma pony had almost busted through it as Fluttershy took flight again. She hoped that Twila had took the hint and got lost.

"Flutter Shower Hurricane!" She called out as razor sharp flower petals pelted the youma pony causing it to scream out in anguish as the poisonous serum entered its skin. She noticed it coil up like a snake before hissing and becoming paralyzed. The exterior of the youma began to crack encasing the girl from earlier who lied curled up in a ball on the ground. She would wake up soon and wouldn't remember a thing. The attack and lack of sleep made Fluttershy waver a bit. She felt herself begin to plummet towards the earth as her wings gave out. She landed in a heap on the ground as a soft yellow glow engulfed her body turning her back into Kandise.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 5:02 pm

Risa was at Kandise's house and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She made a frown and wonder where she could be? She went over to the front window and glanced inside the house. All the lights were off. She wondered if she went into town with her family?

She walked away from the house and decided to head on over to the Apple Farm. Maybe Jessie will be there. When she got back into town, she heard some loud noises. It sounded like a yoma pony attack! Risa began to run and finally came across Kandise and two other girls who were wearing the sailor uniform. Risa was shock! Kandise found the other members?

"Hey!!" she shouted at Kandise and did a cartwheel. "Glad you found more members of the team!'
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2013, 2:01 pm

This is the link to the story!!!

http://fanfiction.net/s/9339432/1/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 1:06 am

Twilight heard Fluttershy and started to concentrate on herself and Sailor Rarity."Twilight Teleport!" She yelled and a purple light engulfed both her and Rarity taking them from harms way. "Sorry about that Rarity." Twilight muttered. "Fluttershy said to get out of the way, and that was the fastest way I could think of."

Watching the attack that Fluttershy managed despite the strains on her was amazing. Twilight couldn't believe that she was able to do that. Twilight ran to Kandise's side after her fall. "Kandise!" She called. " Are you ok?" She said kneeling down next to the girl. "Maybe we should have waited to transform. It seems to put a strain on us." She made a mental note of that.

Just then another girl came running up to them."Hey!!" she shouted at Kandise and did a cartwheel. "Glad you found more members of the team!"

So she was a senshi too? Good less to look for but which one was she. Twilight stood and let her transformation fall. "Hello, I'm Twila." She said hoping her smile didn't looked forced. She really just wanted to go back home.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 6:33 am

Risa turned and gasped, "A new person!!!! Welcome to Ponyville!" She took the girl's hand shook it like crazy. "I'm Risa! I would throw you a welcome party, but right now things are bit crazy with Nightmare Moon making the night eternal." Risa then let go of the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 8:06 am

Kandise muttered something incoherent before rolling over. She swore to Celestia that she was never doing that again. She noticed Risa off in the background saying something about a party. Kandise was perfectly fine with never attending another party EVER again after this horrible turn of events. She blinked and tried to set up.

"Um a little help over here would be nice!" She replied not trying to snap but she was oh so close to snapping someone's neck off. She would love to start with nightmare moon and her bloody eternal night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 8:20 pm

Twila disengaged from the new girl and went to help Kandise up. "Are you ok?" She asked worried about the other girl. If she stopped to think about it, it was the first time she'd been worried about someone other than her brother, the princess or Spike. She was learning to make friends and care about something or someone other than her studies.

"That was an amazing attack, Kandise!" Twila said. "You are really powerful!" Twila helped Kandise to her feet and then turned her attention back to the hyper active young woman that had held her hand hostage only moments before. "So you know about Nightmare Moon and you're still out and about town?" She asked the hyper one. "Aren't you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 3:19 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 3:25 pm

"Me scared?" Risa asked and just snorted. "Nah, I'm not scare of anything! My nana taught me to laugh when facing scary things then they're not so scary anymore! You should try it sometime!" She gave Twila a huge smile then decided to get a bit more serious. "We better head over to Sweet Apple Acres and get Jessie. She's apart of the team Twila. Then we can talk about our plans there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2013, 3:42 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 Nightmare_moon2-1
Nightmare Moon was getting more and more frustrated. None of her guards were doing well in fights with those insignificant girls. Who were they. That question ran around in her mind over and over again. How did those stupid girls get powers like this? Was there a way for them to destroy her and end her eternal night? "No!" She yelled to no one in particular. "Those girls will not win! Guards!" She called. 

The guards ran into her room and she made a new plan. "This time those girls will lose for certain. Transform as many of the people in town as you can and lure out those girls. And then we shall crush them like the bugs they are!" She told the guards that she was going to create a fake Celestia with her powers and lure them into a set of caves just outside of town. Then they were to fight the girls and get out just before they collapsed the cave around the girls trapping them for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 6:47 am

Rarity had kept her light jogging pace, falling behind the girls. The only nice thing about this eternal night was there was no sun in the sky to make he sweat now. How horrible that would be, and in an outfit this nice! It made her tsk a little. However, she got to the town center just in time to see Fluttershy and Twilight fighting some kind of pony monster. She groaned a little at having to now fight a battle after a faint jaunt. Real ladies never had to put up with this kind of thing!

But she moved forward bravely, at least, as far forward as she could get before she heard Fluttershy than Twilight shouting something. And she was far away from the battle, standing next to Twilight. She gave a curt little nod to Twilight, watching Fluttershy surprised from the corner of her eye. But then again, it wasn't REALLY surprising. She always knew the girl had it in her, if she would just be a little more confident in her self. Perhaps these magical powers would be good for the girl. Then she stiffened when Fluttershy fell to the ground and reverted.

Okay she took it back, it was good she was coming out of her shell, but that was no reason the push herself like that! Oh lovely, now Risa was here. She sighed a little and reverted back to her usual self and went over to Twila and Kandise. She heard the hyperactive girl and almost cringed a little. “Hello Risa. So you can transform too then?...I almost feel a little sorry for Nightmare Moon now. Ah well, let's move onto Jessie's house then shall we? I could use a little breakfast, considering someone rushed us out of their house before I had a chance.”

Now she turned, walking calmly down the pathway and heading towards the farm where the country girl lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 2:30 pm

Twila just looked at Risa. "Ok that sounds great." She wasn't sure what to make of the girl. Well at least they were growing in number. That was a good thing. After the battle she was still next to Kandise. She wasn't sure if the other girl was ok, that was a powerful attack. Then Amethyst spoke up about being rushing out of the house. Looking after the girl, Twila called. "If you hadn't taken forever with your make-up and other stuff, then you could have had breakfast!" She wasn't totally sure she liked Amethyst, but they had to work together and that wasn't going to change just because she couldn't totally stand the girl. Amethyst was nice enough after all, but still worrying about your looks at a time like this? 

Then a though dawned on Twila. What if that was her way of dealing with current events? Trying to keep something normal around her, like Twila when she dove into her books. She smiled then after Amethyst. Twila decided then to try and be nicer to her and her quirks. 

"Are you ok to walk Kandise?" She asked. "We should get out of the open as soon as possible." She looked around for Spike. "Spike where are you?" 

"Over here with the books, you just had to bring with you." He kept grumbling as she walked over and picked up her bag. She gave him a face that said leave it for later. Picking him up, started after Amethyst. This was going to be a long day or rather night, if they didn't start working together soon.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 7:49 am

Kandise nodded to Twila, "Yes I'm okay, but I don't think I should transform for awhile. I exerted a lot of energy back there." She stood up and dusted off her civilian clothes and followed after them at a slower pace. The way to Jesse's farm was about two miles away. She hoped the walk was quiet and uneventful. She really just wanted to lay down for a couple of hours with no battling. She needed time to rejuvenate, but she had a feeling that wouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 10:11 pm

Twila picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. As she walked she took a book out of her bag and started reading. If she had down time the least she could do was try to find something more about their situation. Oh how she had wished that Princess Celestia had taken her seriously when she had tried to tell her something was up. She would have better resources at the Canterlot Royal Library than she had here. Sighing she looked up from her book. "Oh Spike this is getting us no where." She said and put her book away. maybe she should try talking to the others maybe they could help spread light on what was going on.

"So how far to this Jessie"s house?" she asked the others. Oh how she hoped that they could make it there without anything happening.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th September 2013, 7:38 am

Administrative Note: Just a friendly reminder for you guys to submit a Storyline Extension Request.

If you do not submit a storyline extension request within a week or the request is denied, then this storyline will be closed.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th September 2013, 6:11 pm

Why will it be closed? We aren't finished with it yet?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th September 2013, 6:54 am

OOC: The requirement for an extension request is a way to push and encourage role-players to finish their storylines. It should encourage role-players to stay consistently active. The level of role-playing activity within this RPG is under your power as role-players.

Whether or not this RPG is closed before being finished, you'll always have the option to continue the RPG again by submitting an extension request.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 3:52 pm

Admin Note: This RP has been tagged as 'inactive' and relocated to the Graveyard as it has not had a post in over a month. If you would like Sailor Saturn to bring this story back from the dead, please make a request here!

-(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 4039879955  Sailor Uranus
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top