The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Genesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 11:17 am

Name of the Storyline:  Genesis
Name of the Creator:  Neo Queen Serenity
Forum: Free-Form
Plot Summary:  The Princess of Orion is not a sailor senshi. The sailor senshi and the villains are looking for the Genesis Crystal.
Longer version:

Details on any necessary information:  
Senshi range from high-school to early-college age.
Genesis Crystal was fragmented into 7 rainbow crystals that hide within each Senshi; when they combine, the Genesis Crystal forms and the Princess awakens.
The Princess is not a senshi.

Main Characters and Who is RPing them:

Misc Information:

Note on Villains/possible timeline:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 26th September 2013, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 11:17 am

Outside the Coffee Shop

A coffee shop. A coffee shop?! Really?! Of course, she would choose an awkward place for a crow!’ Black wings beat softly through the night, riding thermals from outside of the city down through its streets, beady brown eyes searching for the structure in question. He eyed it and spiraled down to land on the rooftop gutters near the door, where he bounced irritably from foot to foot, ‘Oh yes, cute little kitty, all snug as a bug and welcomed into a public hangout to make the place look more “cozy” and “adorable.” They’ll probably make her their mascot or something, while I, Sirius, am left out in the cold!

In truth, the crow was rather comfortable, but he was never one to skimp on the dramatics. He watched as people came and went, offering an indignant “CAW!” to the random onlooker, either to make them jump and slosh their coffee or to effectively interrupt a phone call. Time passed on, creeping closer and closer to the appointed hour, and Sirius began to wonder whether the girls would be as punctual as they had been in their former lives, or if this world had made them lazy. The clock on Main Street struck the quarter hour – only fifteen minutes remained until the scheduled meeting time – and Sirius started mentally planning a speech about timeliness when finally he spotted one of the girls heading towards the shop.

~”Good evening, Senshi of Orion,”~ he greeted, punctuating the night with another raucous “CAW!” to alert the girl to his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 11:59 am

Aurora looked pensively through the window of the coffee shop she was about to enter. This would be the first time all of the other Sailor Soldiers would be gathered together. They were just like her and her sister. She never would have thought they'd meet others with the same powers as them. It was already a shock when they met in the last fight.

It was odd. It was exciting. It was fun.

And while, Aurora understood the seriousness of her task. She still enjoyed fighting crime, being a secret agent of justice. It was thrilling. It also helped to keep her athletic, what with all the running and fighting and all. She grinned a little out of excitement.

Plus, it could be interesting. They would be making new friends.

Aurora paused as she heard a voice in her head, followed by a loud CAW. She looked up and noticed a crow. Sirius.

Spoiler:

"Hi Sirirus... is anyone else here yet?" The telepathy thing between Sirirus and her was taking some getting used to, but she was learning.

Last edited by Small Lady on 24th July 2012, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 1:28 pm

Spoiler:
Sirius regarded the newly awakened Sailor Alnitak, leaning his body over the edge of the roof to look down at her critically, noting curiously that she was alone. She looked a little nervous, but excited as well, a quality Sirius appreciated in this early period of the team’s awakening; if things started to go south, which the reappearance of Scorpion fighters indicated that it surely would, he wanted the girls to have something positive to look back on. If they started out sour they’d remain sour and things would be terrible by the end of it.

Hey, Sirius… is anyone else here yet?” the girl asked.

Sirius preened, pleased to know that she had remembered his name. ~”You’re the first I’ve seen, Alnitak; your punctuality shows me that you take this seriously, something I value in a senshi. But tell me, though; your sister, does she not feel the same way?~ He chuckled to himself silently at his little joke; Alnitak certainly knew that Alnilam was a senshi, but Mintaka? Tonight would be fun.

Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Within the Coffee Shop

Brenna leaned back in the booth irritably, her arms folded across her chest as she glared out the window and down Main Street, watching the great clock for the time. There was still fifteen minutes to go. She growled and put both hands on the table, drumming her fingers impatiently as she stared at the digital watch face in front of her, the hands on the circular screen pointing at exactly the same time as the clock outside. The second hand was driving her insane. Were minutes always this slow? She sighed again and put her head down on the table of the large semi-circular booth, looking out into the little coffee shop her brother worked in. Music from the live band filled the place comfortably, and she watched the players for a moment, their fingers working on the instruments and their mouths forming the lyrics.

She was so bored.

Suddenly a smoothie appeared in front of her on the table, blocking her view, and she sat up to take it from Greg. “Thanks,” she muttered, taking a long swig of the strawberry-flavored drink.

“Bored?” he asked, putting a hand on his hip.

She nodded dismally, still sipping from the clear straw.

“When are your friends supposed to be here?” he asked, glancing at the store’s clock above the door.

“They’re not exactly friends,” she corrected, “Just some group members. And in—“ she glanced over as well, hope rising in her chest only to be quashed immediately. She groaned, “fourteen minutes,” and put her head back down on the table.

“Do you want something to do?” her brother offered helpfully and she perked up, not even minding the impish look about him.

“What would I be doing?” she asked, already scooting out of the booth, both drink and watch forgotten. For the next quarter of an hour, Brenna worked in the backroom, washing dainty little plates with the fury and speed that could only come from someone who was passionate about what she was doing. … Or someone thankful for being rescued from something they considered a fate worse than death.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 3:15 pm

Aurora smiled slightly from the praise from crow. She headed towards the door of the coffee shop.

"My sister should be on her way. We do have after school activities you know." She grabbed the handle opening the door, "I'll sit by the window so it'll be easier to point me out."

She walked in and went up to the coffee bar. Aurora ordered her venti double shot skinny salted caramel frozen coffee. This was Starbucks, unfortunately, but at least she can get something close to her favorite frappuchino. Caffeine was also a must, especially these days. Not to mention, she's a bit of a crazy coffee lover too.

"Hey Sirius,"
she thought at the bird while waiting for her drink, "Can you read others thoughts?" Since meeting Sirius, on that day that changed her life, and her sister's, forever, she had always pondered it and also worried if he had read any of their thoughts. At the beginning, they weren't always very pleasant about their situation.

The barrista handed Aurora her coffee. She thanked the girl and walked towards an empty table near the window. It should have enough seats, and if not, oh well. they can get their own chairs. She was here first anyway. Sitting down in a chair, she whipped out her iphone 4s and started texting one of her friends as she waited.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 7:35 am

Zarya stood in front of the coffee shop and wondered if she was at the correct place. With so many Starbucks in the city, not to mention one every few blocks, she wished a different spot was picked to meet at. After double checked the address on her mobile, she was sure she was at the right coffee shop.

"This is exciting" she thought I wonder who the other Senshi are.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. The little bell "dinged" as she walked through indicated the shop of her presence.

"What are you doing here?" Zarya asked in shock when she saw one half of her baby siblings, Aurora.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 8:26 am

Sirius shrugged his wings and hopped at Aurora’s response – after school activities, indeed. If they want something to do after school, he could think up a few exercises to keep them busy! Some drills and emergency action plans and grand sweeping evacuation practices; if he found they were wasting their precious training time on something like art classes, they’d have a schedule change in their immediate future. As the crow huffed and puffed, thinking of different training techniques he could employ to keep the senshi in tip-top fighting condition, a whisper of a thought caught his mind – someone was projecting!

Hey Sirius, Can you read others thoughts?” Alnitak asked.

He whirled around to glance under the eaves to see the girl sitting at a table to herself, drinking one of those sweet frozen concoctions and staring up at him. He clicked his beak at her, brown eyes gazing back, ~”No,”~ he replied matter-of-factly, then added with some confusion, ~”Can you?! I can merely project my thoughts into other’s minds – a side effect of my curse, ”~ he mentioned his ailment for the first time to any of the girls; but then, Aurora’s ability to speak to him through telepathy had thrown him greatly.

Could she speak telepathy in the past life?’ the crow wondered, still examining the normal-looking girl, this time with even more interest; however, it was of no use. Besides some generalities, his memories of the past were still hazy and fuzzy, and there was no way to know whether telepathy was a trait shared by those of Alnitak; but it might make sense… the belt stars were a ‘belt’ after all, and what is a belt but a way to bring things together? Maybe light telepathy was shared amongst her and her sisters…?

Or maybe it just recently awakened with someone as receptive as him on the other end of the mental call line.

With something as interesting as receiving a mental message taking up his thoughts, Sirius hadn’t noticed the arrival of Mintaka until the girl was already passing through the doors. Hopping from foot to foot and cursing his lack of vantage point, Sirius dove off of the building to land on a street lamp in the small adjacent park to get a better angle, and watched from there with a few loud laughing “CAW!”s as the scene unfolded.

To new people:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 25th July 2012, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed some IC content for OOC comment XD)
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 4:15 pm

Jenneva was in her first year of college and already she felt overwhelmed. School was a lot of work when you were a voice major of any kind. Plus the fact that she had two jobs also didn’t help her situation, but it was the only way she was going to be able to pay her way through school. Her course load was really large and she had to be in at least two different choirs to earn a credit when she needed to have three credits worth of performance by the end of this year to stay on track of her major. She had to audition to get into the choirs and sight singing was involved, her weakest part of singing. She could memorize a song by hearing it twice at the most, but sight singing was complicated. When she got done her auditions for the day the teacher said he’d put the list up the next day. She had to run from the audition to her desk job. If she was late it’d be a big problem.

Jenneva found time to head to the Starbucks closest to her house. She just needed a bit of coffee before she headed home to get started on her school work. She went in and grabbed a venti mocha frappichino. On her way out of the building she saw a crow on the top of a light and heard it CAW at her before she put her headphones in to listen to her iPod.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 4:20 pm

Spoiler:
“Hey, Brenna?” Greg asked, popping his head into the back room.

She looked up, hands still submerged in soapy water as she strangled a sponge into cleaning a muffin pan, “Yeah?”

“A girl just arrived – she looks like she’s part Indi---er, Native American or something,” he announced, catching himself for the p.c. term.

She looked back at him critically, “And?” she really rather disliked inane interruptions. She was nearly finished, and then she could go back to… oh. Suddenly the interruption made sense. She dropped the pan and started wiping her hands off on the dish towel beside her.

“It looks like she’s waiting for – oh, wait a sec, someone just came in and it looks like she knows her.”

“Really?” she asked, meeting him at the door and pushing his body aside so she could peek out at the small coffee shop. The live band continued to play, and for a minute she couldn’t see what he was talking about, until she saw the college-girl standing by the door, looking incredulously at a girl at a table near one of the windows. She arched a brow, considering; the two of them looked a lot alike, almost like siblings would, but that could be just her perception. Either way, it looked like the older girl hadn’t expected the younger to be there – was one of them part of the team she was supposedly meeting?

She decided to stay where she was for the moment and scope things out before going out there and finding out what was up.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 8:38 pm

Aurora was mid-sip when she heard her older sisters voice. She almost spit her coffee everywhere and coughed as she managed it down.

"What. The. Hell." she thought to herself. Zarya walking in completely made her forget about replying to Sirius. She looked at her sister wide eyed.

"I'm just waiting for someone," she choked out, trying not to look nervous. She was never quite good at hiding things from her older sister. She remembered one time trying to sneak out with some friends...and she got caught. And well, it just didn't end well. She attempted to recover herself, snapping back at her sister.

"What are YOU doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime26th July 2012, 8:14 pm

Zarya thought for a moment before answering her younger sister.

"I am supposed to be meeting someone here...... for charity work" Zarya quickly lied.

If her younger sister found out about her double life, it would not only put Aurora in danger but also Auroras twin sister as well. If anything were to ever happen to her family, she wouldn't know how to live with herself.

Zarya walked over to a corresponding table and took a seat while wondering who the others were. She then glanced back at her sister maybe.... she pondered but then shook the thought from her mind. Impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 5:22 pm

Well, that was less exciting than she had hoped. They seemed to know each other, but the situation diffused quickly and the older one of them just walked away after saying something about Charity work. Brenna considered for a moment, her eyes on both of the girls, wondering if that was a real thing – did people meet in coffee shops to discuss charity work? – or was it just some sort of clever cover-up for what she was there for? Protecting the populace could be considered as charity work, right?

“Are either of those two girls on the team you’re meeting?” Greg asked, peering out of the crack in the door with her, his head woefully above hers.

“I don’t – well, hmm,” she paused, considering; the girl at the table with the cellphone looked familiar to her; in fact, she was sure they had shared a class or two before; her name was a weird one that started with an A. Angie or Arthuria or something. And if she were a senshi, who’s to say that the Alaskan chick wasn’t? But she couldn’t just go out there and ask if her classmate had been fought any giant scorpion monsters or talked to any birds lately; she’d look insane. … or would she?

“Maybe,” she stated as an answer to her brother’s question, then easily slipped out the crack in the door. She swung by her semi-circular booth, picked up her smoothie in one hand and took a sip as she approached the A-name girl. “Hey,” she said, pausing by the table, “Have you spoken with Sirius lately?” She spoke loud enough to be heard by the other girl, just in case she was right about the ‘charity’ thing, and fought a smile; using the bird’s name would not only clue her in to whether the girl knew what she was talking about and thus was on the team with her, but if she had no idea what she was talking about, Sirius was by far a feasible name, and wasn’t as crazy sounding as ‘have you talked to that crow lately?’ was.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime28th July 2012, 7:14 pm

Aurora had been staring out the window, wondering when the others would show.

"Have you spoken with Sirius lately?"

She didn't really acknowledge the question at first and just turned to answer, "Yes, just a minute ago actual---oh." She stopped herself when she realized it was someone she didn't know. She blinked at the girl. Had she spaced out that much?

"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime28th July 2012, 10:00 pm

Zarya looked up when she heard someone in the distance say "Sirius". She saw her younger sister react as well to the name. Quickly Zarya looked back down at the table and pulled out her cell phone and began to "fake speak" on it. She hoped that if anyone saw her they would think she was simply talking on a phone looking around the cafe rather than reacting.

"Please tell me Aurora isn't one of us" Zarya thought while glancing back at her baby sister.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 8:47 am

Brenna grinned proudly, like a cat that just caught a mouse, as the girl answered, noticing the other one react in her periphery; but then the college-girl picked up her phone, so it might’ve just been the phone vibrating that made her sit up with such alertness. No matter. “Brenna Orick,” she introduced, still smiling. She squared herself to the girl and stuck out her hand for a handshake, “I remember seeing you in one of my classes, but I think it was a year or two ago, so forgive me for forgetting your name. I remember it was pretty,” she invited, taking a sip from her nearly-melted smoothie, waiting for the girl to respond.

While she kept eye contact as her new friend/partner/teammate spoke, she took in the scene out of the corner of her eye – she was at a four-person table by the window. Waiting until introductions were finished, Brenna kept hold of the girl’s hand and nodded back towards her huge corner booth at the back of the coffeeshop, “You’ve picked a scenic spot and everything, but I think tonight’s conversation might best be kept away from wandering ears,” she subtly cocked her head back towards where the other girl sat, indicating her out of the many random patrons because it would seem the girls knew each other and she’d probably want to keep this a little secret. “And I doubt we could squeeze seven around this table comfortably,” she added dryly, but with a winning smile, letting go of the girl’s hand now that her point was made. “C’mon, I’ve claimed the corner booth back there.”
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 10:15 am

Still a little surprised but glad that she was able to find one of the others, she shook the girls hand...which didn't let go until she finished talking.

"Oh, I sat here so Sirius would be able to watch us and for the others to be easily be able to find us, but you are right about the type of conversation," she paused for a moment realizing she hadn't introduced herself at all, "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Aurora by the way. Aurora Anderson."

Aurora stood up and grabbed her bag, phone, and coffee. As she started following the girl to the back, she wondered where Dawn was. Once they sat down at the table, Aurora felt like she should at least mention Dawn.

She lowered her voice a bit, wary of the fact that Zarya was here, "I'm also waiting on my sister...she is in this too but..." Aurora took a quick glance over at her older sister, "See that girl over there? That's my older sister. I don't know why she's here, but if I get caught, I'm in so much trouble."

Aurora looked genuinely worried about that. She had been replaying how Zarya would react in her head over and over again since her arrival in the coffee shop. Also, now was a good time to text her twin. She quickly typed in "where are you???" before looked across the table at Brenna. She didn't really know what to say and smiled nervously at her.

"So...I guess we'll just wait for the others right?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 2:43 pm

Aurora Anderson. Brenna made a mental note of her name as they walked back to her booth; she glanced out the window once, wondering if she could see the crow, but the light inside the coffeeshop was too bright to see anything beyond the bushes; the crow could’ve been anywhere. She considered the animal as she put her drink down by her previously discarded phone and slid into the booth, wondering if it had spoken to Aurora again and, if so, why it hadn’t spoken with her. She considered for a second before deciding she didn’t really mind, shrugging off its ignorance. She sat facing the door, kicking her dangling feet impatiently and sipping with annoyance through her straw as she realized she would still be waiting for more people.

Aurora’s admission of her sister being in on it piqued Brenna’s interest; she swallowed the cold mouthful and followed her partner’s glance to the girl from before. Sisters? The girl looked disturbed; Brenna wondered why, and so ignored the final nervous question entirely. “What did you tell her you were doing?” she asked, one eye squinting in skeptical curiosity. “I mean, so long as she doesn’t have super-powered hearing, she should just think you’re meeting with a bunch of friends, right? It’s not like much can be heard over the live band.”
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 3:13 pm

"I just told her I was waiting for someone, and then you showed up. So I hope that works for now. I just don't want her to worry about us, this seems to be kind of dangerous business we've gotten ourselves into. And oh my god where is Dawn? We're twins by the way incase you didn't know..." And before she knew it, Aurora was blabbing about her life to Brenna, who may or may not have been interested. At this point, it didn't matter to Aurora, once she got started talking about herself, she had a bad tendency to not stop.

"I hope I'm not going to have to quit dance team over this," Aurora pouted a bit, playing with the gold bangles on her wrist.

She turned to Brenna, speaking as low as she could with all the noise going around.

"So... how much have you talked to Sirius? Does he talk through your head too?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 3:26 pm

Zarya noticed that another girl had gone to meet her sister and figured it was the person she was meeting. After they relocated to another area Zarya couldn't help but wonder if they were talking about her. The two girls, Brenna and her sister, kept glaring at her every now and then. They might have thought she didn't know, but she was easily able to see them in the reflection of her phone screen.

Now curious, Zarya got up and went over to the booth where the two girls now sat.

"What is going on here? I saw you glancing at me. Also, Aurora, why are you telling someone who is supposed to be your friend your life long story? You are really louder than you realize! The entire coffee shop can hear you blabbering. Please tell me this isn't one of those internet meet ups!" Zarya exclaimed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 4:50 pm

Brenna nodded her head at the girl’s answer, still doubtful that anyone could really hear anything over the keyboard, guitars and vocalist singing away in the front corner of the shop, but appreciated the reasoning. Her brothers were used to her getting into fights, but most of the time they were all scheduled matches rather than that all-out brawl with the giant scorpion of a few weeks ago. She was about to say as much when the girl jumped off onto a tangent – apparently she and her sister were twins; not the sister at the front of the shop, but the missing one that’s also one of the… whyyyy did she care? What was the purpose if it was just going to be repeated later when the Dawn girl actually arrived, along with the other 4 people? She mentally shrugged, now completely ignoring Aurora as Brenna’s mind wandered off on topics that were more interesting than whatever it was that the apparently very talkative girl had to say about Alaska or some such. Like that fight with the scorpion. That was fun. She wish it had happened since; she had incorporated those chopsticks into her hair – now looking useless in her ponytail – just in case she ever needed to transform, but it was as though the universe just didn’t want her to have fun or something.

Thinking of which, why had Ms. Taylor dropped that English project? Running a debate would’ve been fun; much more fun than stupid worksheets, anyway. … she took a sip of her drink, Aurora still going on beside her, happy as a clam, and let her mind wander again, resisting the usual urge to tell her to be quiet. That’s not for team building night. She had to be on her best behavior on team building night, especially if, as she hoped, having more senshi meant monsters would be bigger and tougher than the first. She smiled crookedly, thinking spacily of charging a 2-story scorpion monster… but she was drawn out of her reverie when she realized Aurora had stopped talking.

… if only for a moment.

So… how much have you talked to Sirius? Does he talk through your head, too?”

She blinked, realizing that she had been asked a question, and only then noticed that Aurora’s older sister had been looking at them, and was now getting up and walking over. “Shh,” she shushed between her teeth without the usual warning finger, hoping that without the gesture the approaching skinny girl wouldn’t think they had been talking about something secretive. She met her gaze as the girl’s eyes swept over them both, and then she spoke.

"What is going on here? I saw you glancing at me. Also, Aurora, why are you telling someone who is supposed to be your friend your life long story? You are really louder than you realize! The entire coffee shop can hear you blabbering. Please tell me this isn't one of those internet meet ups!”

Brenna glanced over at Aurora, suddenly realizing why she was worried about being overheard. Either the girl spoke really loud, or the sister could read lips and hear over amplifiers easily. In either case, Aurora’s cover was about to be blown if this wasn’t handled nicely. So, as customarily bold as always, Brenna said in an even, if bored, tone, “We’re doing a cross-class project together for history. While we’re in the same grade, we haven’t actually met yet. High school’s a big place.” She shrugged to add effect to her last statement, then continued, “Aurora was just telling me about her life so we could choose a topic that’s relevant to both of our backgrounds.”
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 6:59 pm

((Wow, I'm coming in so late to this! Very Happy ))

Kailani bolted down the street, sweat beading on her brow and making her hair stick to her face. She was late, and despite the fact that she had a really good excuse, somehow she knew Sirius, the strange black crow, would still give her a hard time about it.

Someone had given her a tip at lunch that some of the seniors were sneaking into the cafeteria after school to take home some of the leftover hamburgers and fries and such. While cafeteria food didn't sound worth sneaking and stealing over, the story itself had sounded interesting. It would have made a great article.

So, after her last class she had gathered her things and found a very large cabinet to climb into to await the sneaky seniors, camera and pencil in hand.

But what had really happened was not so interesting. The senior boys never showed...and the janitor had come through and locked all the doors effectively locking her into the kitchen. It had taken forever with her library card, a bobby pin from her purse, and a pen cap to get out and now she was sweaty, tired, and late to her first meeting.

She wondered if any of the others would recognize ehr, or if she would recognize them, seeing as she had only seen them as other senshi. But Kailani knew she couldn't miss Sirius. That was her one sure bet. He is such a strange crow., she thought as she ran. It still made her jump a little whenever he spoke into her head telepathically, though she would never admit to it.

Rounding the corner, she nearly ran past the coffee shop, stopping at the last second when she spotted Sirius. Trying to catch her breath and compose herself, she stopped in front of the crow. "Hello Sirius."
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 8:57 pm

The second Aurora heard Zarya speak and the tone of which she knew, she really did start choking on her coffee. Thankfully, Brenna covered her while she was still cough and trying to catch her breath.

"....Yes...Brenna's...right...oh god" Aurora half coughed half nervous laughed, "I'm gunna die." She took a deep breath and cleared her throat.

"Ahem... Yeah, it's just a group project. No reason to get mad, Zarya." She huffed a little, pretending to be upset.

She made a note that she would have to thank Brenna later.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime3rd August 2012, 9:58 am

Zarya just stared at the girls giving them a bad vibe. She tilted her head as she looked back at Brenna then suddenly changed her face to a huge friendly smile.

"Hi! I am Brenna. Auroras older sister!" Zarya said in a bouncy tone as she stuck out her hand for Brenna to shake.

At that moment Zarya saw another girl suddenly run by the coffee shop then slowly back up in front of it. This however wasn't the weird part. The weird part was that she was looking up.

Is she talking to Sirius?? Zarya thought before making her way to entrance of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime5th August 2012, 6:50 pm

Brenna glanced over at Aurora as the girl choked on her drink, and considered patting her roughly on the back to help, but that was just done with food, right? So she just glanced over at the girl with a brow raised, hoping she’d make it through, as she waited for the sister’s response. Aurora recovered and spoke to the older girl for a moment, who in turn looked at her, introduced herself as “Zarya” and stuck her hand out; but before Brenna could reach for it and introduce herself, the girl was gone, walking to the front of the shop as if looking outside for something.

Incredulously, she glanced over at Aurora and could almost make the sibling connection. Instead she shrugged and took a swig of her own drink, neglecting to glance out the window after the odd actions of the sister.
---
Hello Sirius!

The crow hopped once, so intent upon the potentially comical situation in the shop that he hadn’t noticed the girl’s approach, despite her running right towards and nearly past him. He turned his ruddy brown eyes on her and clicked his beak in a pleasant surprise – Mintaka hadn’t stopped to say hello like Alnitak, but wonderful Rigel had always been so nice to him. He fluffed his feather appreciatively, smiling a crow smile, and looked down at the out-of-breath girl who looked up at him so positively. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Mintaka heading towards the entrance, but kept his attention on the girl in front of him.

~”Rigel! It’s wonderful to see you!~ the crow started, then flinched as the clock on Main Street struck 8:00pm with loud, tolling bells that pealed through the streets remarkably. Almost late, Sirius thought to himself, turning his head to look at her dead-on with one eye in an almost irritated manner, but then calmed, realizing that while she was almost late, she wasn’t late. Unlike Alnilam, Betelgeuse, and Bellatrix. And unless they ran up between now and the time of the last bell, they would definitely hear about it from him.

But not Rigel. She was on time. ~You have a few teammates here already,~ he informed helpfully, watching as Mintaka pressed against the door to go through.

If the sisters won’t be honest with each other about why they’re here, the crow thought with mischievous glee, waiting for the spice of drama that could result, then maybe Mintaka might make the logical jump with a little bit of information from Rigel.
OOC – NEW PEOPLE! Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime5th August 2012, 7:38 pm

Sighing, Aurora looked very relieved as she glanced over at Brenna.

"Thanks! I owe ya. I really don't want her to worry about us...she already does that quite a bit sometimes. Me and my sister can take care of ourselves."

Aurora glances over her shoulder at the window to see where Zarya went. She noticed a girl looking up in the same direction where Sirius was. That was odd. Could she maybe be...? She stared a bit longer, concentrating, something felt familiar about the girl.

~Sirius! Why don't you just tell us who everyone is? That would make this whole thing a lot easier! That girl is one of us isn't she? I bet she's talking to you right now.~

Aurora could be demanding when she wanted to be.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 8:36 pm

At the tolling of the clock Kailani's heart rate slowed. Oh good, I'm not late after all., she thought. She really hadn't been looking forward to trying to explain ehr embarassing story to Sirius while he gave her one of those piercing glares.

He had a way of looking right into you that was rather scary, though she suspected most of it was an act, and that his bark was much worse than his bite, or his beak, or...whatever you called it when talking about a crow instead of a dog. Still she was glad she hadn't yet disappointed him.

She glanced about quickly to make sure no one on the street was paying any attention to her before answering. "Thank you Sirius.", she said flashing a small smile. "I suppose I should go in and get to know everyone. See you later.", she said giving a small discreet wave before reaching for the door.

Another girl was heading to the door and Kailani almost bumped into her, stepping out of the way at the last second. "Oh! Sorry!", she said as she entered, quickly casting her eyes around for anyone that might look familiar. How am I going to know who is who? There are too many people in here., she wondered to herself.

She went to the counter and ordered a vanilla shake. While she waited for ehr order she listened intently to the conversations around her. Kailani had pretty good hearing or so she'd been told before. Maybe she would hear something to give her a clue.

Her eyes fell across a booth in the corner where two girls were talking. It was a larger table that would fit more than two. Something about them attracted her attention, but she stayed where she was for the moment. How did one walk up to strangers and ask them if they were senshi? She grabbed her shake and leaned against the counter waiting for a burst of inspiration.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 7:34 am

Zarya watched as the new girl walked past her into the cafe. When she looked up where the girl's eyes had previously been, she could bet her life that she was looking and communicating with Sirius.

She is one of us, isn't she... Zarya told rather than asked Sirius.

Zarya looked up and down the street as the dong of the bell could be heard echoing around the town.

8'o clock Zarya thought to her self. Does that mean everyone is here...or are the late?

At that moment Zarya looked back to her sister through the glass and watched her chat away with her "new" friend.

The sun was setting and the street lights began to come on one by one. Zarya knew something big was going to happen in her life, and she was prepared for whatever was coming.

This is my destiny Zarya said in her mind as she looked up to Sirus as she clenched her prehistoric pendent around her neck as the wind began to pick up indicating a possible light shower.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 9:28 am

~Sirius!~ The crow jumped, still so unused to people being able to bespeak him telepathically, and wondered briefly whether this was his effect on everyone. … he took a smug touch of joy in that. But Alnitak continued, ~Why don’t you just tell us who everyone is? That would make this whole thing a lot easier! That girl is one of us, isn’t she? I bet she’s talking to you right now!~

… He decided to ignore Alnitak. He was enjoying himself – no way would he try to make things easier for them. Besides, it was a good test of their deductive reasoning. Seven girls heading into a coffee shop; it shouldn’t be hard for them to figure things out. But as he was paying attention to the strange female voice in his head, the girl right in front of him was talking; by general demeanor he guess she was thanking him, for she then waved and walked into the shop determinedly; right, he clicked, past one of the girls she was looking for. Mintaka just wasn’t having much luck.

Oop, and here she was.

“She is one of us, isn’t she?” the girl stated discretely, glancing back through the windows of the coffee shop to look at Alnitak and Saiph. Moments passed, and she reached up to hold her transformation item, almost reassuringly, it seemed to him.

But he had had about enough of this. He CAW’d loudly, hoping to startle her, and said with some heat, ~If you think she is, then approach her about it!~ He needed warriors, protectors, defenders! Waiting around patiently was one thing, but with questions to answer just out of reach, they should be jumping for the opportunity! Not asking questions!

OOC – About speaking to Sirius:

Thanks, I owe ya. I really don’t want her to worry about us… she already does that quite a bit sometimes. Me and my sister can take care of ourselves.” Aurora said. Brenna looked up from her drink to see the girl looking out the window, probably watching after her sister, and nodded at the girl’s comment.

“Don’t worry about it,” she replied in response to the girl’s first acknowledgement of a debt between them. She continued in a flat tone, “you can help me out by keeping that story if my brother ever comes over. He’s the guy in the black apron.” She looked up, glancing around for him, and instead spied a new girl at the counter. She looked somewhere around their age, came alone, and had glanced around the seated people at least once. Brenna elbowed Aurora to get her attention, staring intently at the long-haired girl leaning against the counter sipping a vanilla shake, “I think she’s one of us.” She started scooting around the semicircular booth bench to get out without disturbing her new teammate, reacting immediately as always. “I’ll go find out.”

She stood, took a step forward, and paused, turning back to the girl, wondering at the last moment if that had been rude. Usually she wouldn’t’ve cared, but this was a ‘team building’ night, right? At school, most groups she was in didn’t mind if she initiated everything – and she adored it – but that might not be the case here. “Er… come with me if you like?” she offered hesitantly, not exactly sure how to phrase the offer. Regardless, she turned immediately and struck out towards the counter, only part of her wondering if Aurora would follow, the rest of her focused on the foreign-looking girl with the long black hair.

“Hey,” she greeted, not aware of anything else in the shop at all, just the eyes of the girl she was speaking to. She decided to continue with the project charade with just a few little tweaks… “You here for that project about the Orion constellation?”
ooc:
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 10:04 am

I knew it! Kailani thought to herself triumphantly as one of the girls at the corner table she ahd been wondering about glanced her way and then began walking toward her. She looked to be near her age and Kailani racked her brain to try and remember if she had seen her at thr high school before. I really should pay more attention to my classmates..

She met the other girl’s gaze expectantly, waiting to see what she would say.

“You here for that project about the Orion constellation?”

Now that was clever. Kailani wished she had thought of that and taken the initiative. Immediately she offered the girl a smile. “Yes, I am. It’s going to be a very interesting project isn’t it? My name is Kailani. I’m researching Rigel. Nice to meet you.” She said, holding her hand out in greeting. Kailani felt somewhat relieved. At least that was one down, and six more to find. It was looking to be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime14th August 2012, 9:33 am

Spoiler:

Zarya, of course, was outside so she couldn't hear the on goings about the "Orion Project" inside.

~If you think she is, then approach her about it!~

Zarya had enough of Sirius and his child's play... in this case "crows" play. Zarya could feel herself getting anxious about the entire situation. She glanced at Sirius one last time and mouthed "fine" from her lips before making her way back into the cafe.

Zarya walked to the center of the cafe took a deep breath then pulled off her pendent and held it above her head.

Who else owns something precious to them? Something that has meaning far beyond this world?

Other people (just random customers in the cafe) looked at her as if she was nuts then went back to doing their own thing. Zarya on the other hand went to a table far in the back and sat down....waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(Inactive) Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Genesis   (Inactive) Genesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Genesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top