The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 8:59 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Befunk26

Risa gasped in excitement. A real life super hero was saving her! "Oh, wow! You're some kind super hero right? I love super heroes! I tried being one when I was a kid, but my parents yelled at me."

As Risa's talking distracted Sailor Fluttershy, the fang pony grew wings and was able to catch up to them. It hit Sailor Fluttershy's back with its head causing the two to be knocked into a building. They then both fell to the ground. Risa sat up and looked at Sailor Fluttershy with concern.

"Are you okay Miss Super Hero?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 9:27 pm

Fluttershy felt herself falling and the fall should have killed her but she had developed some sort of superhuman strength it seemed. At least she had saved Risa. She felt herself grow angry as she stood and faced the pony full of a revenge she had never felt before.

"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIEND YOU GOT THAT!" she bellowed and stood back up as the pain she was feeling dissipaited. The thing snarled its ugly fangs at her. She smirked at this and flew high into the air and the thing followed her.

"Flutter Wing Strike!" she called out as she body slammed her foe hard onto the ground and that's when an all out brawl began with the creature and herself. She felt herself growing weaker and weaker with each hit she took and that's when she noticed a bright pink glow surround Risa. Was she a? Fluttershy couldn't finish the thought as the pony monster slammed her body into a building again.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 9:51 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Befunk27

Risa rose to her feet when she heard Sailor Fluttershy yelled at the monster. That voice. Could she be? Before Risa could put two and two together, Sailor Fluttershy got smacked into a building. Without thinking, Risa rushed over to the girl and stood between her and the monster.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" She cried out and felt her body suddenly growing stronger. The pink aura around her was also glowing brighter.

The monster ran toward Risa and it was about to hit her, but a glow of light struck the monster and sent it flying back! A stick then appeared before Risa and without hesitation she grabbed it.

"Pinkie Pie Cuite Make Up!" Risa screamed at the top of her lungs and her body glowed pink and she was transformed into Sailor Pinkie Pie.

Sailor Pinkie Pie then closed her eyes and concentrated really hard and suddenly her body twitched and objects fell from the sky! The objects hit the monster hard enough to turn it back into the woman. Sailor Pinkie Pie stood there in awe and then looked back at Sailor Fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 9:57 pm

Kandise seen Risa transform into a blur of light. She had found one of the five other girls which meant four still remained. Risa finished off the monster and then turned to her . Kandise felt herself detransform and fall to her knees. Everything on her body ached and lying on the pavement sounded so inviting but she had to get up.

"Risa your a sailor senshi to then?" she called out weakly balancing herself against the wall of the building.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2012, 8:26 am

Risa cheered in excitement when she saw Sailor Fluttershy turned into Kandise. She hugged her and then quickly let go of her. She then did a twirl and clapped her hands.

"Oh my goddness! I can't believe we're super heros!! This is so exciting! Are you excited Kandise? I am!! " Sailor Pinkie Pie then stopped triwling and turned back into Risa. She then gave Kandise a big grin. "So we have to have a name for ourseleves!"

She then grabbed Kandise by the shoulder. "How about the Super Cuites Duo? Oh! Wait how about the Super Awesome Cuites Duo? Because we're super and awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2012, 8:34 am

Kandise felt her head spin from all of Risa's chattering. She sighed and placed her arms on her shoulders.

"Whatever you want to call us is fine, but I need to talk to you about something first! Princess Celestia came to me in a hologram form at the festival and told me that we're all called to use the elements of harmony to defeat nightmare moon. We have to find four other senshi first in order for this to work or it won't. Will you help me find the other four girls? I don't think I could stand living in eternal darkness forever! But anyway we need to rest for a few hours and then continue our search. I'm still trying to get used to these powers." she explained trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2012, 8:47 am

"Aww man!" said Risa. "We have to find other four girls!? That ruins our team name! The 5 Cuites sounds stuipd you know? That's the only name I can come with and it's lame. The Super Awesome Cuites Duo is much better!"

Risa had no idea how important the mission that Celestia gave them. She was too concern about the team name than the eternal darkness that swept the land. She folded her arms and closed her eyes tyring to think of name. She knew they were soilders so what name would fit soilders? Then it suddenly hit her!

"Oh, I know!! We can be the Cuite Crusdaers!! Because you know we're soilders and we're going on a crusade to get rid of this darkness!!" She then smiled at Kandise hoping she liked it.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 6:36 am

Spoiler:

An endless night? The very thought sent a shiver down Jessie’s spine as she hurriedly dragger her wagon full of festival goodies back to the farm. She was worried for Granny and Bloom and wanted to get back as soon as possible. Would the sun really not come up tomorrow…or ever again? Can that really happen?, she wondered to herself. What would they do? It would spell disaster for the farm. Plants and trees needed light! Worry worked a little knot into her stomach as she pulled and pushed the cart along the darkened street.

The sound of commotion drew her attention suddenly as a voice screamed out from around the corner. Dropping the cart where it was, Jessie ran around the corner toward where the sounds had come from, though it was becoming quiet again. A dazed looking woman walked past shaking her head as if confused and she could make out two familiar faces in the light of streetlights.

“Risa? Kandise? Why you look plum tuckered out! Y’all alright? Why don’t you both come back with me to the farm and rest a while. It’s close by and I’m sure I can fix ya something to eat, even in the dark.”, Jessie said, her eyes wandering, trying to understand what had happened here. She had the feeling it had been something important somehow, though maybe it was just the darkness giving her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 5:01 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Befunk28

"Jessie!!" cried Risa happily and rushed over to her friend. Jessie was a year head of Risa in high school, but they had a few mixed classes together like gym. Also Jessie would deliver apples to SugarCube Corner.

"You're never to going to believe this!! Kandise and I turned into super heroes!! And we destroy this monster that looked like a pony! Now it's up to me and Kandise to save the land from eternal darkness!" Risa then stood there waiting for Jessie's response. Behind her was Kandise who went pale as snow. Risa without thinking gave away their secret identities.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 5:19 pm

Kandise sighed at Risa's uncontrollable enthusiasm. She smacked her forehead and signed.

"Risas imagination is getting away with her! We were just trying on some outfits Amethyst made! And we would love to come back and have a snack with you!" Kanside quickly made up hoping Jessie would buy it. She slapped her hand over Risas mouth and gave a huge grin. Jessie was kandises close neighbor to be exact and germ other bought apples from them every year. She knew Jessie as an aquaintence per say but not really a friend. Friends were something Kandise was going to have to get used to.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 6:05 pm

Jessie was growing more confused by the second the longer Risa talked, her eyes unfocusing and eyebrows furrowing as she tried to follow the flood of speech and picture horse monsters and superheroes in her mind. The idea of a horse being a monster just didn't make sense to her at all. She was about to ask the pair of them if they had seen some strange horror movie recently when Kandise spoke and things became clearer.

A smile spread across her face as she laughed good naturedly. "Well shoot, looks like you both had quite an adventure! That Amethyst sure does make interesting clothes, though I always thought she was more of a frilly dress type of gal. Superheroes...go figure!" She itched her head. "Oh well, I'm happy to stick to my ole flannel and jeans thankyaverymuch.", she added happily, running to retrieve her cart and pushing it along beside the other girls.

When they reached the farm Jessie checked on Bloom and quickly pulled a few bowls of hot soup and a tray of apple dumplings fresh from the oven. There was always something good in the oven.

As they ate Jessie sighed, finally giving voice to the worry that had been nagging at her since the festival. "What are we gonna do? Do ya really think it'll stay dark forever?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2012, 4:30 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Befunk29

Risa swallowed her food before answering Jessie, "I hope not." She actually sounded pretty serious for once. The idea of it being dark forever was pretty scary.

As the three of them were eating, outside on Jessie's farm a purple cloud was making its way across the fields. It saw a little girl standing by a barn and it struck her! The little girl fell to the ground transforming into a monster pony! It grew wings and started to caused chaos all over the farm. It knocked over crates and ram into trees. Inside Jessie's house Risa heard the monster making the noise on the farm. She stood up from the table and rushed outside. Risa saw the monster creating the mess.

Risa looked back at the door and was unsure what to do. Kandise was mad at her for telling Jessie about their superhero powers, but this monster could destroy the farm! The monster knocked over a tree and kept on doing so. That was it! Risa couldn't stand there and watch it damage Jessie's family's income. She rushed toward it and transformed into Sailor Pinkie Pie. She tried to fight it, but it knocked into the barn causing a hole to form inside of it. She stood up and saw it flying toward Ponyville. The monster needed to collect some energy.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 6:07 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Befunk30

Jessie stopped with hr fork half way to her mouth as a girl's scream and a crash outside grabbed her attention. "Now what in blazes was that!?", she said to herself. Risa was already out the door into the fields but Jessie wasn't that far behind. I hope that wasn't Bloom....

What she saw in the darkened field made her pinch herself for fear she was having a nightmare. "We'll I'll be an apple turnover....superheroes AND horse monsters!"

For a second she stood frozen eyes wide and unable to make herself move. But then it took out one of the trees and anger kicked Jessie into action. Not only was that thing endangering the farm but it could hurt Bloom, and Risa was out there somewhere, hopefully hiding under the cart. And then it went through her barn. Now Jessie was right pissed and she didn't care if it was a big ugly looking horse monster with teeth.

"Now hold it just a minute! No one trashes Macintosh Farms on my watch!", she yelled at it, running right past the woman in the strange skirt and right for her favorite horse Crabapple. Leaping onto her back without saddle or stirrups she pulled the spare lasso from the fence and proceeded to spin it over her head urging Crabapple to run. Throwing the lasso high it snagged the horse-thing right in the midle and Jessie pulled hard. "Gotcha!"

But the monster had other ideas. What a mightly flap of it's strange wings it suddenly hoisted Jessie, still holding the lasso, off the horse and straight into the air! Jessie screamed in genuine terror as her feet brushed the top of one of the apple trees.

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th October 2012, 9:04 pm

Kandise was already alert once she seen Risa run for the door. She was about to object until she seen Jessie do the same. Risa chased after the monster while Jessie followed on its heels. Kandise seen that she had lassoed the monster but it was carrying her high above the trees. Kandise needed to move fast. She stuck her henishen high into the air and transformed into Sailor fluttershy and bolted into action. She took off into the air finally getting used to her wings. She flew towards the horse monster identical to the one from earlier. She had to make sure Jessie didn't get hurt so she flew beside it and called out to Jessie.

"Jessie take my hand!" she called out reaching for her. She knew she had to act fast because soon enough that thing might attack.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 9:28 pm

Oh man....I hate heights!, Jessie thought as the flying horse sucker her higher into the air, leaving her to hold onto the other end of the rope for dear life. Jessie was a down to earth kind of gal, who preferred to keep both feet firmly planted on the ground, or maybe in the stirrups of a horse.

The breeze whipped strands of golden hair into her eyes, but Jessie was pretty sure a blur of motion was rushing to meet her, if only she knew what the flying shape was.

"Jessie take my hand!"

A zillion questions flew through Jessie's mind as she saw the girl who had somehow grown wings and flown up to save her, a girl who looked a bit like.....but that was imposible. How did the girl know her name? "Well now how in blue blazes did you...?", Jessie didn't even know what question to ask and hanging from a rope feet in the air wasn't a good time to play twenty questions. Besides, she figured her brain had completely quit on her. Horse monsters, superheroes in skirts, eternal darkness....she just must be hallucinating. It was probably better not to ask right now.

As the wind swung her back towards the other girl Jessie dared to let one hand loose from the rope and reach out, finally feeling the other girl grip Jessie's hand tightly and only then did she let go of the lasso with her other hand. "Thanks a lot!", she said, looking up at the girl who now held her hovering in the night air. "That thing nearly turned me into applesauce!", she said breathlessly.

And suddenly Jessie noticed something glowing softly, hovering a couple of inches from her face. It was some sort of pen or rod with a cute little red apple on top of it. "Now what's this?", she asked out loud, yebrowws raised in curiosity as she slowly, and warily reached for it.

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 9:58 pm

"That's your transformation wand!" Sailor Fluttershy blurted out remembering the conversation she and hollo Celestia had earlier. The horse beast noticed that it's prey was missing and quickly turned around as it aimed itself straight towards them.

"Jessie you have to transform now! Say the words! I can't hold on much longer!"Kandise begged in agony and sheer horror as the winged foe charged toward them. There was no way she could attack the thing if she wanted to in sheer horror she would drop Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 9:32 am

Sailor Pinkie Pie watched Fluttershy saved Jessie. She was relived knowing that Jessie was okay. She also noticed the transformation wand and did a cart wheel over to Jessie and Fluttershy.

"Yes, Jessie! You must transform into a super hero! I'll distract the pony monster so you can put her back down on the ground Fluttershy!"

Pinkie Pie then ran off toward the pony monster and kicked it the face. The pony monster rammed into a tree. It quickly got up and head butted Pinkie Pie in the stomach. She fell the the ground and the pony monster went flying after Fluttershy and Jessie. Pinkie Pie quickly got up the her feet and took a deep breath. She then screamed at the top of her lungs which created a sound barrier around Fluttershy and Jessie. It knocked the pony monster to the ground and Pinkie Pie continued fighting it hoping Jessie would transform soon.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 9:34 pm

Jessie warily wrapped her hand around the glowing wand. "But... I'm not a super hero...", she started to say, feeling as if everything has turned suddenly unreal. But as soon as the wand was in her hand her words cut off and her eyes opened wider. A warm tingle crept up her arm and suddenly she knew just what words she had to say.

"Applejack Cutie Power Makeup!", she called out, suddenly feeling a warm and somehow comforting wave of energy wash over her as the transformation took over. A new and strange confidence flowed through her. She smiled up at her rescuer who was struggling to hold on to her as they descended closer to the ground. "All right, let's go kick that horse monster into the next town! It's alright. You can let go now." SOmehow she knew she would be safe as Jessie let go of Fluttershy and dropped the rest of the way to the ground, landing in a crouch.

Sailor Applejack ran towards the fight, her mind still reeling from the sudden change. "Pinkie PIe, you all-right?", she caleld out as she approached, suddenly realizing that she knew their names.

"This'll teach ya to mess with my trees and my friends!", she said as she readied to launch an attack at the monster, again the words coming to mind from who knew where. "Applejack Surpsise!", she called out as a red apple appeared magically in her hand. Tossing the apple into the air, she spun and licked it hard with a roundhouse kick. The apple fragmented into a number of tiny apple bombs all flying in the horse monster's direction.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 7:53 pm

Kandise watched as sailor apple jacks attack flew into the mutant winged pony. The pony didn't have time to scream because the bomb disengrated the thing into pure ash. It looked like a crispy apple fritter gone bad. Kandise calculated in her head that four more senshi still remained unawakened. She ran over to Jessie to congratulate her.

"You did a wonderful job Jessie I mean sailor Applejack!" Fluttershy quickly corrected herself.

"I think we should all take a rest while it's calm before another storm hits." Fluttershy suggested to the others.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 1:46 pm

"That was awesome Sailor Applejack!!" Sailor Pinkie Pie spoke excitement and did a cartwheel. Then she nodded her head in agreement when Sailor Fluttershy suggested that they should take a rest. "I better get going anyway. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Cake are wondering where I am."

She then turned back into her human form and she started to walk away. Risa then came to a halt when she thought about something. She turned around to face the others.

"Tomorrow we should probably try to find our other teammates," she said and actually sounded serious for once. "Also do some investigation to see if we can find out anything about Nightmare Moon?"
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 6:24 pm

Kandise nodded in agreement to Risa's suggestion. Kandise began to think that maybe she had underestimated Risa's ability of being a sensible person who wasn't interested in only partying all the time. kandise blinked as she began to recall a certain posh girl from earlier. The girl really began to stick out in her mind as perhaps a possible candidate of being a senshi.

"Risa please be careful and stand guard at all times because I believe Nightmare Moon has more up her sleeve than we're familiar with. Also keep an eye out for possible candidates who could be senshi. I'm going to go back with Jessie and explain more of our mission to her, but I want you to keep an eye out." Kandise commanded feeling authoritative.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 7:15 pm

Amethyst walked along the pathway in town gracefully, as befit a lady with style. She wore a nice wide brim sunhat decorated with summer flowers and a beautiful bright sun dress. It was just too bad there wasn't any sunlight to be seen, despite it being early afternoon. It had been proven Nightmare Moon had made no idle threat, and the sun had not risen as it was suppose to. Many people were tucked away inside their houses, hiding from the darkness and starlight. But she couldn't, she had a business to tend to, orders to fill! Thank goodness for electric lights. She looked around, squinting a little before she spotted the fabric store and walked in. Maybe she should learn how to weave her own cloth. It could be interesting and possibly save her money in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 2:11 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Nightmare_moon2-1
"Three sailors have already been awakened! How could you let this happen?!" Nightmare Moon yelled to her followers, "There are only a few more of them to awaken and then what? They shall ruin my plans! We must find the elements of Harmony and destroy them before it is too late! Go get my sister, the beloved princess of the day! We shall see what she has to say about where they are hidden. I will find them before these children spoil my endless night!" Nightmare Moon was more than just planning to keep an endless night. She was planning to bring her sister's beloved Equestria to ruins through Chaos and creatures of the night. The few things in which the people of this land were afraid. The thought made her smile. She would win and finally be the ruler of this pathetic land that shunned her.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:49 am

"Of course I will silly! Well I see you guys tomorrow! Oh and let's meet at the Sugarcube Corner at noon! The clocks should still be right!"

Risa then walked back to the Sugarcube Corner and kept her eyes pealed. She noticed that no one was out on the streets. She wondered if the citizens of Ponyville were afraid of Nightmare Moon's eternal night. She then noticed Amethyst walking around in her pretty sun dress. She wondered if she was next the solider. Nah! It's Amethyst she wasn't the superhero type!

Risa walked by her and waved at her. She then made it back to the Sugarcube Corner and went to go check on Mr. and Mrs. Cake. After seeing they were okay she decided to call it a 'night' and went to bed. Before going to bed she gazed out her window sadly because tomorrow the morning sun wouldn't greet her.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 11:11 am

Amethyst had seen Risa and gave her a flutter of the hand in return before she walked into the fabric shop. She bobbed her head in greeting to the person at the register as she walked to the shelves of special occasion fabrics.”Now, where is that lovely baby blue sapphire satin?” she muttered to herself as she traced her fingers over the fabrics. The texture was really as important as the color after all! As her fingers passed over a bolt of fabric, she didn't notice a stream of black energy that rushed from it. The energy by passed her, going to the shop keep and wrapped around them. The keeper screamed a little as she turned into a strange pony creature with elegant dress, wraps and feathers from her ears. The monster shook her head before seeing Amethyst fingering some cloth. She huffed a bit as she advanced on the girl. Amethyst heard the hoof beats on the floor and turned, her eyes widening as she scream in horror,” My god, woman! Peacock feathers with a yellow and red gown?!! On a fully body suit of all things?!!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 1:28 pm

Twila had depressed since coming to Ponyville. She didn't like that she was so far away from Canterlot. She wanted to go back. Best just to figure out what she needed to here and get home fast. She didn't unpack her belongings when she arrived, she didn't think she would be staying long. She would talk to the Princess and get this mess straighten out, but for now she was here and she had to deal.

Twila had gone for a walk around town after she arrived. While she liked the little town, she didn't feel as if she belonged here either. She felt like an outsider and the way the people were looking at her told her she was. She had dressed in her usually jeans, but she was wearing a nice top, so she didn't understand why they eyed her like they did. Maybe it was the bearded dragon on her shoulder. He was a good looking little guy, but then again most bearded dragons didn't talk, and Spike was vocal.

Twila sighed. "Well Spike this is quaint. I guess we should go back and wait for the celebrations to start."

"Yeah Twi, sounds like a plan, but could we stop and get some snacks? Those cupcakes look good." Spike said licking his lips.

Twila smiled. "Sure thing Spike." She said and entered the little shop called Sugar Cube corner. She made her transaction with a hyper active girl and left. Once back at her library she set out Spike's cupcake and ate her own. By the time she cleaned up and washed the plates it was time to change and head to the celebrations. She choose a deep purple dress that fell to her knees. It was free flowing and easy to move in. She checked her hair, as it was always getting messed up and she wanted to look presentable when she took her complaint to the Princess. She re-braided her hair with Spike's help and checked herself over again. Once she was pleased with her over all looks she smiled.

"Come on Spike. Let's go." She said, and he took his customary spot on her shoulder and she left the little library. She took the main road and soon found herself in the thick of the celebrations. She would see the Princess and this would all go away. She noticed a really well dressed young woman, she wanted to ask her about her dress but the girl had a standoffish feel, so Twila kept her distance.

Then the worst happened. Nightmare Moon returned. This is was Twila was afraid of. As soon as Nightmare Moon made her appearance, Twila ran back to the library and stared digging through her books. There had to be something there about what to do, or how to seal away Nightmare Moon again. She found what she was looking for. It said the the Princess used the elements of harmony to seal away Nightmare Moon once. Maybe the elements could be used again to seal her away.

Twila armed with the knowledge of the elements ran through the streets. She had to find them, but where to start looking? She skidded to a halt as she saw girls in funny skirts fighting what seemed to be a monster...pony?

"Ok now the book said nothing about monster ponies." She said. Spike huffed at her.

"Books can't know everything."

"I'll comment on that later. Right now we need to find the elements of harmony and get Nightmare Moon sealed away again."

A scream echoed through the streets. Twila ran towards it not knowing what she would do when she got there but maybe she could do something to help. She reached the shop where she could see from out side the well dress girl from before. "She's going to be attacked!! Spike let's go!" She ran in the front door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 7:11 pm

Spoiler:

Kandise walked back to apple acres with Jessie and begun to explain everything to her from the hologram picture to Celestia to their just recent battle with the youma pony. She had even filled her in about that there were two more senshi that needed to be awakened. She had even expressed that even though she was first to awaken that she didn't feel like the true "leader" of the group, but felt like she hadn't been found yet. She knew their leader would have to be strong and smart, and she truthfully didn't fit the part. She and Jessie had finally parted ways after many apple turnovers later. She thought she was going to explode as she walked past Carousel Botique but when she did she heard a scream. She was about to run inside but was beaten by a purple haired girl with a baby dragon? She had never seen a dragon before or the girl. She felt a spark of energy from the girl like she was someone special and decided to wait it out and see what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th December 2012, 3:52 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Twila110

Twila burst through the shop doors. "Ok genius now what?" Spike asked.

"If you don't help me thing of something I'll throw you at it." Twila wasn't sure what to do. This was not in any of the books she'd read. "People don't just turn into ponies!" She said. "So this can't be happening." She tried to reason. Then the monster attacked her. Screaming she lead the thing away from the well dressed girl. "That's right follow me." She said. "But I have no idea what I'm doing." She said under her breath.

This was crazy. Fighting a monster pony thing for a girl she didn't even know. What had happened to her? She used to be a sensible human being now she was leading monsters away from others.

"Twila.." a soft voice called to her.
She stopped and looked around. Ok now she was hearing things too. What gives or did crazy happen all at once? "Twila take the Henshin and become Sailor Twilight Sparkle." That voice was Princess Celestia?!

Before Twila was a glowing wand. "No way. This can't get any weirder." She said shaking her head. "No this is not happening it's all a dream." She closed her eyes, but the monster behind her roared, bringing her back to reality.

"I don't think it's a dream Twi." Spike said from her shoulder. "Just do it!" He cried as the thing go closer.

Her hand shaking, Twila reached out and took the wand. A warmth like the hug of a mother fell around her. Twila's eyes opened wide and she knew what she had to do. Turning to face the monster she raised her wand high and called out. "TWILIGHT SPARKLE CUTIE MAKE UP!!"

Purple light fell around her and she smiled. So what if this wasn't in any of her books, this was an experience she couldn't pass up. When the light faded, Twila wasn't really Twila anymore, she was Sailor Twilight Sparkle and she was here to help save the day.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th December 2012, 8:00 pm

Amethyst screamed dramatically as the strange pony monster with the horrible fashion sense approached her. What on earth was she going to do? Her talents lay with fashion, not fighting! And she certainly wasn't going to run and risk getting her beautiful dress dirty. Perhaps death would be better than ruined clothes.

Before she could consider the option anymore, someone was yelling and drawing the monster away. She blinked a little, then chuckled nervously. “Well that solves that! I’ll just be going back to my shop now..” she turned to slink away, only to find herself face to face with some floating shiny rod. She eyed it critically, noticing the purple, white and blue features, then the glittering gems. “Why...are those sapphires I see?” she exclaimed, eagerly grabbing the rod. The moment she touched it, she felt a pressure in her chest and she gasped. She opened her mouth to scream again, per her usual reaction to something she was not accustomed to, but she couldn't. The pressure built in her chest before it began to rise against her will. She felt momentary panic before the pressure finally eased as words escaped her lips unbidden. “Rarity Cutie Make Up!”

She felt herself lifting up in the air, surrounded by sparkles and light. She closed her eyes, feeling something replacing her dress. Something much more form fitting. She kept her eyes tightly closed until she felt her feet touch the ground again. Then she risked opening her eyes and gasped in delight. She was in some gorgeous outfit, done in white and purple like the rod had been, with blue accents. The sleeves were magnificent! So sheer and flowing, and what style! The skirt was perfectly ruffled, though a little short for her taste. And these heels she were wearing! What innovation tied with function! “Now why on earth did I never design something like this?!” Amethyst exclaimed to herself as she admired her reflection in a near by window, monster entirely forgotten for now.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 6:38 pm

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 Nightmare_moon2-1

"A fourth one has awoken." Nightmare Moon said, "There is only one left to awaken before they can destroy me. I will destroy these girls if it is the last thing I do!" Nightmare Moon was determined to win. If she didn't all that she had worked for would be lost and she would be banished back to the moon forever. "Minions go and create chaos in your path to Ponyville. Do not let a single person leave and find out who those scouts are!" Nightmare Moon bellowed at her followers. If they did not succeed she would have to take matters into her own hands.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure   (Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) My Little Soldier Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top