The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

[SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 12:33 pm

Why is it that in episode 92 of the S season, when Minako and Usagi asks Michiru if she's Haruka's lover, Michiru denies it and says no?  Yet didn't Takeuchi later confirm that Haruka and Michiru really are lovers?
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 12:38 pm

Michiru is quite the tease and both she and Haruka seem to like to flirt with others. They are powerfully devoted to each other and I think it is this unwavering devotion and love that allows them to flirt. They trust each other and know that the other will never show interest in some one else truly.

In that sense, I think Michiru thought Minako and Usagi were being cute and said No to play with them, just as Haruka had led them on to letting them think she was a boy who was interested in them. Razz

And yes, they are lovers. Both in the anime and manga, as they have alluded to quite often in both gestures and words. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 1:50 pm

I just think this scene made a little more sense in the dub because in the dub, Minako asked Michiru if Haruka was her boyfriend and she said no, which is strictly true that Haruka isn't Michiru's boyfriend, she's her girlfriend. The Japanese version made it seem like Toei was trying to downplay their relationship to me or maybe they weren't informed about the state of their relationship that early on in the season or something.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 3:05 pm

I definitely agree with everything Becks said XD!

Have you watched Stars? If you haven't, I'm pretty sure that you'd love to see their lovestory in it ^^ Even though episode 198 will probably make you cry ;__;...
Like it makes me...
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 3:07 pm

Episode 198 best scene in whole anime.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 3:09 pm

Without ANY doubt, YES <3!!! I always cry when I watch it ;___;...
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 5:27 pm

There is also a possibility that Michiru and Haruka were unwilling to put a formal title on their relationship in S due to their dedication to fighting the Death Busters.

But they are definitely lovers, in the musicals they even kiss twice on stage.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 5:30 pm

I've seen all of Sailor Stars and I love all the sexual innuendo between Haruka and Michiru. Who knew Michiru could be such a perv? And omg, I must see the clip of them kissing! Do you have a clip of that scene from the musicals, Miki?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 5:42 pm

It's actually just a peck on the lips during the Curtain Call of the Final Day the Summer 1999 Kaguya Shima Kaiteiban between Nao Takagi and Yuuka Asami (oddly enough it was their first show together and they went on to be the most popular Uranus-Neptune couple) and then again Akiko Nakayama and Takayo Ooyama kiss in one of the Shin Kaguya final day shows (I haven't seen this one though...) So its nothing to get excited about. There are however very many Haruka-Michiru scenes in the various musicals that do suggest they are lovers.

Just a sample~

1994. Haruka whispers something unheard to everyone else, Michiru giggles and they walk briskly off stage

1998. After betraying Galaxia, Uranus and Neptune struggle to hold hands as they die

2000. After seeing Pluto kill Uranus after Neptune was unable to, Michiru breaks down and screams.

2004. Michiru tells Haruka that even if Haruka is destroyed by the Dark Illness. She will follow her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 7:12 pm

Mikii, you made me cry :'( ... I haven't even seen those scenes but it still made sad.

I have to watch all 29 myus... (My next task XD)

But I'm happy to see that the manga and the anime had many VERY similar scenes as myus<3! I just wish that they could have an alternative story in the manga... Imagine... HaruMichi manga ... <3 Okie, now I lost my mind XD! But I just love them together ^__^
Back to top Go down
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 11:57 am

I always assumed Michiru didn't want Usagi and Minako to know her relationship with Haruka. I always knew they were lovers.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 2:02 pm

I agree to the idea that Haruka and Michiru like to play with the inner senshi in regard to their relationship (and even mature situations). That's just their personalities. They love that the inners are innocent and whatnot.

Plus, you really need to look at Tsuki's sig. She has a nice little anime clip in it where Haruka and Michiru are talking, Haruka puts her hand on Michiru's shoulder, they lean in and kinda cuddle each other and it's adorable. <33 maybe they like to play with the inners but they can't fool us ^^ the way they talk to each other and scenes like I just mentioned are plenty of evidence that they are together (aside from Naoko stating they're canon (and so glad they are <3)).
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 4:52 pm

Moon Kaleido Scope wrote:
I agree to the idea that Haruka and Michiru like to play with the inner senshi in regard to their relationship (and even mature situations). That's just their personalities. They love that the inners are innocent and whatnot.

Plus, you really need to look at Tsuki's sig. She has a nice little anime clip in it where Haruka and Michiru are talking, Haruka puts her hand on Michiru's shoulder, they lean in and kinda cuddle each other and it's adorable. <33 maybe they like to play with the inners but they can't fool us ^^ the way they talk to each other and scenes like I just mentioned are plenty of evidence that they are together (aside from Naoko stating they're canon (and so glad they are <3)).

I agree with the idea, too^^. You can see Haruka and Michiru flirting and teasing each other playfully all the time and that's just SO ADORABLE <3! And yes, I think they're definitely playing with the inners (and that they really enjoy it XD! Who wouldn't ^^?) and all those scenes and how they talk and act with each other don't leave anything unclear. They are definitely a COUPLE ^^.

@ MKS - Thank you for mentioning my sig *hug*^__^!
Back to top Go down
Louchan
Star Seed

Louchan

Star Seed

Title : 月の光は愛のメッセージ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2012, 2:54 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
There is also a possibility that Michiru and Haruka were unwilling to put a formal title on their relationship in S due to their dedication to fighting the Death Busters.
This!

During S Haruka and Michiru were fully focused on their mission. They repeatedly promised each other to put their feelings aside for the sake of protecting the world and that they should leave each other behind if they had to. They were quite obviously in love, they were both aware of that, but they usually just showed it in very cute and lighthearted ways, kinda like they were jokingly flirting with each other. Only during a few serious moments did they express how deeply they truly felt for each other. (The infamous "hands" scene is a perfect example of this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92   [SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] Question Abotu Haruka and MIchiru in episode 92

View previous topic View next topic Back to top