The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Haruka & Michiru's Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Haruka & Michiru's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime18th August 2013, 1:13 pm

I just wanted to test out an idea to see if I'm suited for the roleplaying section of GC. It revolves around the wedding of Haruka and Michiru's, preferably during Crystal Tokyo due to Japanese laws. 

The things I need help with are finalizing the plot and seeing as to who would be interested in joining. The plot as it stands right now involves Haruka and Michiru still in a relationship at the start of Crystal Tokyo and Haruka proposing to Michiru. However they understand their duties in Crystal Tokyo and are initially concerned that marriage would prevent them from fully fulling those responsibilities, but later feel that they could do it together. The normal apprehension of a married life will present itself to both Haruka and Michiru but they feel that they can start their life together. 

What needs finalizing is whether the surname Kaioh or Tenou will be adopted by the other, where the wedding will be held and what will happen during the wedding.

So here are the roles to choose from and those that are taken. Please note that at the current time, all non-taken roles will be NPC controlled by me or other role-players if I need help.

Neo-Queen Serenity: WhiteMoonLady
King Endymion: 
Sailor Mercury: PallasMercury
Sailor Mars: Starchild
Sailor Jupiter:
Sailor Venus: Lust
Sailor Uranus: Silence Wall
Sailor Neptune: NaoUranus
Sailor Pluto: Crystalsetsuna
Sailor Saturn: Maleficent

Now the order in which we should all post in

Silence Wall
NaoUranus
CrystalSetsuna
PallasMercury
Lust
StarChild
Maleficent
WhiteMoonLady

Thank you to everyone in advance.

Last edited by Silence Wall on 28th August 2013, 2:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime19th August 2013, 8:42 am

it looks good to me derek.^^ seems everything is in order now and should be just fine! and to keep active in my section, i would like the role of Pluto please!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime19th August 2013, 8:47 am

Your request has been granted Crystalsetsuna. You are now Sailor Pluto.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime22nd August 2013, 3:36 pm

dang it! I guess I'll take on Neptune if it's OK.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime22nd August 2013, 5:43 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
dang it! I guess I'll take on Neptune if it's OK.
Congrats, you are now Neptune. I've also decided that if someone could request to be Saturn, we could start the RP with just the Outer Senshi and I could NPC the Inners until people request their oles.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent
Star Seed

Maleficent

Star Seed

Title : Sailor Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime23rd August 2013, 7:36 pm

I'll take Saturn if that's alright?
Haruka & Michiru's Wedding 1928763829
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime23rd August 2013, 7:43 pm

Maleficent wrote:
I'll take Saturn if that's alright?
Haruka & Michiru's Wedding 1928763829
Thank you! All we need to do now is decide what surname will be adopted and where the wedding will take place. As far as the surname, Tenoh would make sense although I've got no clue as to where the wedding would be held. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime23rd August 2013, 10:32 pm

Hmm I could kinda see it happening at the beach but that could just be me to.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:59 am

NaoUranus wrote:
Hmm I could kinda see it happening at the beach but that could just be me to.
That would make a lot of sense, I support that idea. I'll start the RP as soon as I get back from Fan Expo today.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 2:37 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I'm back and starting the RP. Hopefully I can make a good first impression for myself here and not manage to somehow screw things up. Oh btw, let's assume Hotaru is 16 in this. Also, Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru live in the same house, Setsuna sometimes comes over when she's not guarding the time gates, like now because she knows Haruka will propose to Michiru.

-----

Haruka Tenoh stood in the bedroom she shared with her girlfriend Michiru Kaioh, in front of the mirror, not wanting to appear out of the ordinary.

"I just want her to feel that this is a normal date. Not to have her notice the ring in the box I have in my pocket. I am so nervous right now." Haruka muttered to herself. Michiru was getting ready in the bathroom while Haruka had already dressed for the occasion, wearing a simple white dress shirt and a black blazer with black dress pants. She didn't want to wear a suit to make Michiru suspect that this was more than a standard date.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 7:46 pm

Since Haruka hadn't gone with anything to dressy Michiru didn't either. She was wearing a simple yet nice dress and had left her hair down. It had a nice wave to it which of course was natural and brushed out. She watched the blond from the bathroom door for a minute. She noticed the other muttering something and chose that moment to walk out of the bathroom. "Something Wrong?" she asked wrapping her arms around the tallers waist from behind and resting her head against Haruka's back. She knew the blond well enough to know when she was acting off and today just seemed to be one of those days. 
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime25th August 2013, 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime25th August 2013, 6:43 pm

OOC:

Setsuna approached the door of her friends. She smiled lightly, half chuckling at what she knew would take place. It was very sweet, to be watching two people so in love promising to spend their lives together. She had even shed a few tears at her queen and king's wedding. No doubt her queen would provide as lavish a wedding for her friends as she had had. Already a mother and ruler, and yet still so innocent. May she never lose it, she thought to herself.

She felt quite relaxed though, in her elegant knee length dress made of dark crimson velvet that gently hugged her curved, and had a draped neckline. A belt of gold and oval garnet stones put just the right touch. She would not be out of place. She would merely have to make sure she didn't smile too much, otherwise Michiru might realize something was going on. It almost felt rather like a prank was being planned for her. The silly thought made her chuckle as she reached up, knocking on the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 10:16 am

Haruka was surprised when Michiru wrapped her arms around the blondes back, she had hoped that Michiru didn't hear anything that she said. "No I'm doing okay Michiru. Nothing to worry about". Haruka said, hoping that would lessen any suspicions Michiru had. Then she heard someone knocking on the front door. "That must be Setsuna". Haruka added. Haruka knew that Setsuna was aware about her planned proposal to Michiru and hoped she wouldn't tip off Michiru about it.
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 10:20 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 10:26 am

OC:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 10:53 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:01 am

OC:
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:05 am

Ooc
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:09 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:21 am

OC:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:23 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:28 am

Ami gently strolled down the street and came along to the pathway of her friend's house. Her short, blue hair slightly waved in the breeze. Her marine blue dress was rather plain, it was a perfect fit. It was of substantial length to her tastes, just about reaching her knees. Her earrings which dangled, in the shape of a raindrop. She had a beautiful bangle on which shone in the reflection of the water. Not being the dressy person she wore a cardigan which complimented the colour of her dress perfectly, due to it being just a bit darker.

As she neared the pathway her pace fastened as she recognized Setsuna outside the door, Setsuna hated to be late and was always early like Ami. Without causing a fuss she approached her and said, "Evening, Setsuna. Are you as excited as I am about the proposal?"

Last edited by PallasMercury on 28th August 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 12:38 pm

OC:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 12:45 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 12:52 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
OOC:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 12:55 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 1:14 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
NaoUranus wrote:
OOC:
OOC:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime27th August 2013, 12:27 pm

I just pm'ed the other three members who haven't done an RP post yet to see if they're still able to participate. We'll see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime27th August 2013, 2:50 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruka & Michiru's Wedding   Haruka & Michiru's Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruka & Michiru's Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top