The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

Title : MoonieGirl (SailorMoonSerena91)

Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 11:48 am

Hi all! My name is Dana and I've loved Sailor Moon for 3 years. I love the dub very much (no it's not masterpiece of any means! Hate the cuts, 90's lingo and censoring! but the voice work and english names I love!!! Terri Hawkes being Sailor Moon/Serena will never change in my eyes) and no I didn't watch it as a child sadly. I watched the Dub when I was 18 for I had nooo idea it was for kids for I thought it was just dubbed over like any other Anime. Overall I will always respect people for loving the sub and respect the sub itself, for without it there would be no Sailor Moon. Me personally, I'm very friendly, kind, helpful, bubbly, sweet, funny, and sociable so I'm always looking to make new friends Smile

These are my answers so I hope you enjoy them. After you can clear out mine and fill out your own answers. Have Fun Moonies!! and you want to introduce yourself as well, feel free to do so.

•What country are you from?

The USA Baby but my Background is Italiano!!

•Have you seen the original Japanese version? Did you like it?

I have seen clips of the Original Japanese and watched some episode of the subbed Sailor Moon but I don't like it or I can't get attached to it Her Japanese voice is too high pitched for me and gets me annoyed! I love the Dub even though it's the cut version but in my heart Terri Hawkes is truly to me Sailor Moon!!! P.S. - I really don't care for the Japanese names and actually love the American names like Serena!! I'm going to name my first daughter this someday not because of the show (Ok yes a little!!) but because it is quite a beautiful name. Ok moving on.....

•Which Sailor Scout or other character you are most like?

Oh easy!! Serena!!! I am very clumsy, always late for everything (which I got to stop doing!), I'm friendly, I do cry a lot because I'm ultra-sensitive like her but I don't know if I consider myself a crybaby?? Questionable, I'm emotional like her (overly sad, happy, Mad, Depressed or in love which I've never been in yet...but I'm waiting for the right guy and when I find him, I'm going to love him like nuts like she loves Darien). I care about people just as much as she does, I'm funny, humorous and silly liker her and let's not forget the most important thing about Serena.....She loves to eat and so do I! Actually I'm studying Culinary! Overall yes I am Serena's Twin!

•If you are a guy, why do you like Sailor Moon? (I’d really love to hear your answers for this one! No guys I know like Sailor Moon, and it makes me a little sad.)

Sorry I'm not a guy I'm a girl I know a guy who loves Sailor Moon his Website Name is Moon Kitty check him out!

•Manga or Anime??

I like the Manga but LOVE the Anime!! I think the art in the Manga is beautiful!!! but I just love the animation style and also its beauty and I love to listen the actors, music and action sounds in the Anime ,which I can soo do with my imagination (I always hear Terri Hawkes and the rest of the Dic cast when I read the Manga) but it's awesome when it's done for me! Also I watched the Anime first before reading the Manga's so the Anime has such a special place in my heat just like all my other Anime's do

•Favorite Sailor Scout and why?

Ok....Yeah you guessed it, Sailor Moon/ Serena. When I was first introduced to this character I just felt such a connection. I just couldn't believe that someone made this character who I felt was just the same as me. Her personality, her heart and love is just the same as mine is. I always thought that I was different and not understood but then this girl, Serena showed me that I'm not alone and she was in the same spots as I am/was and everyone feels this way at times and it's ok. If the creator created this personality for Sailor Moon then it means there are people out there like this and in reality I am or you are not alone. This show gave me my best friend. I know she's not real, but in my heart she is real. In all honestly if she was real we would be Best Friends!!! and so would Sora Naegino (Kaleido Star) but I'll save this story for another day. In conclusion I just have to say.....I love you Sailor Moon/ Serena

•And for the last one, make up the craziest/silliest/coolest name of a Senshi you can come up with!

Sailor KaleidoMoon (It's the best I got!)

Last edited by MooniegirlSerena91 on 28th July 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MoonieGirl-SailorMoonSerena91/1993
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 12:35 pm

Hello there! Nice to meet you! I would highly suggest at least watching all of the subbed anime once! Cause if you just dub, you will never get to watch the final season at all. Also, I felt the same way you did about Usagi's voice the very first time I heard it, but I grew to love it over time. And listening to the various emotions she can convey from whiny crybaby to very serious to the saddest scenes of crying, Kotono Mitsuishi is a very talented voice actress. ^^

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, because while there are many bad things about the dub, I do love the original voice actors and I was always fond of the name Serena, and I'm sure you'll find some others here that feel the same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 12:53 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Hello there! Nice to meet you! I would highly suggest at least watching all of the subbed anime once! Cause if you just dub, you will never get to watch the final season at all. Also, I felt the same way you did about Usagi's voice the very first time I heard it, but I grew to love it over time. And listening to the various emotions she can convey from whiny crybaby to very serious to the saddest scenes of crying, Kotono Mitsuishi is a very talented voice actress. ^^

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, because while there are many bad things about the dub, I do love the original voice actors and I was always fond of the name Serena, and I'm sure you'll find some others here that feel the same! Very Happy

Thanks for the warm welcoming Smile and nice to meet you too! I want to watch the sub but with no sound XD kind of as if I was reading the Manga ( I make the voices up in my head and it's really fun!) I'm sure she's quite talented and I'm sure she can do the emotional role really well, I just don't think it fits her well. Like Linda!!!! She can't do Serena but I'm sure she's a great voice actress.

I will enjoy it here I can already tell for everyone here is really nice and respects ones ideas ^_^ Sadly other forums are not always that way Sad Oh I know there are much bad things about the dub but, like you said the voices, awesome!!!! I love the name Serena, for one day I'm gonna name my daughter that. I just don't think Usagi is the prettiest name and I love much Japanese names but it's not pretty to me anyway, but I understand why it was chosen for it means Rabbit and they think the moon looks like a Rabbit. I hope I do find others that feel the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 1:44 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums. It is wonderful to see some one so enthusiastic join our little band of Moonies here. ^^ I think you will really enjoy your stay here with us. As Members Director, please do come to me if you need any help or the like. Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! 1434556979

And I must say, I do not think I have ever seen anyone so happy about the Dubbed anime! I can't wait to read what you have written over at our Teach Me How To Love The English Dub! thread. Hee. You are perfect for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 1:52 pm

Welcome to the galaxy cauldron! I'm like you the dub is the best in my opinion because I grew up with it except for the names. I prefer the Japanese to the English ones. I hope yo enjoy your time here! Everyone is very nice!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 2:40 pm

Yay! Welcome Dana! Its me Hollie Very Happy

Woot woot you were finally able to actually post! Woot <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 2:54 pm

Welcome Dana! I'm a total advocate for the subs so I highly recommend you watch them XD But it is nice to see someone so enthusiastic about the dub :3 Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 4:21 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums. It is wonderful to see some one so enthusiastic join our little band of Moonies here. ^^ I think you will really enjoy your stay here with us. As Members Director, please do come to me if you need any help or the like. Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! 1434556979

And I must say, I do not think I have ever seen anyone so happy about the Dubbed anime! I can't wait to read what you have written over at our Teach Me How To Love The English Dub! thread. Hee. You are perfect for it. ^^

Ohh thank you for this nice greeting Smile I am enthusiastic to join all you fellow Moonies!!! I will come to you if I have any questions or concers.

Yes I do love the dub! I hate DiC for what they did to it but love the voice work and names ^^ but everything else like the writing and censoring and cuts are just a big joke and takes away soo much of what Sailor Moon is. Oh well :p If redubbed all I want is: DiC cast Terri a must! And English names. Thats it! Well have to wait and see. I can't wait to talk more Sailor Moon with you!

P.S.- I already wrote in Teah me how to love the Sailor Moon Dub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 4:30 pm

hey!! Welcome to this forum! Everyone is really friendly here. Wink You're going to love it here!!

The dub has a special place in my heart because I watch it as a kid. I prefer the sub, but I like some of the voice actors. I love Minako's cloverway dub voice. It fits her prefectfully! I also love the name Serena. I think it's so pretty and I like her Dic voice actor.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 4:42 pm

Anjyu wrote:
Welcome to the galaxy cauldron! I'm like you the dub is the best in my opinion because I grew up with it except for the names. I prefer the Japanese to the English ones. I hope yo enjoy your time here! Everyone is very nice!

LadyShizuka wrote:
Yay! Welcome Dana! Its me Hollie Very Happy

Woot woot you were finally able to actually post! Woot <3

Hishou no Senshi wrote:
Welcome Dana! I'm a total advocate for the subs so I highly recommend you watch them XD But it is nice to see someone so enthusiastic about the dub :3 Enjoy your time here!

To all: Thank you all for the warm greetings

At Anjyu: Yeah! Another Dub lover Smile I sadly didnt grow up with it. I watched it when I was 18 XD ( a little too late lol) Do you at least like the name Serena? It's beautiful I think for her. I will def enjoy my stay!! Everyone is really nice!!!

At LadyShizuka: Hi Hollie!!!! Yeah I soo happy I can start posting Very Happy

At Hishou no Senshi: I know. It gets me sad that this is the only Anime I can't get into subbed! If you read what I wrote to small lady, I told her what I want to do about the sub. I do love the dub but if you read what I wrote to Jupiter I explain why and what I love and don't love about it. I will def enjoy it here!!!

Back to top Go down
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 4:59 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
hey!! Welcome to this forum! Everyone is really friendly here. Wink You're going to love it here!!

The dub has a special place in my heart because I watch it as a kid. I prefer the sub, but I like some of the voice actors. I love Minako's cloverway dub voice. It fits her prefectfully! I also love the name Serena. I think it's so pretty and I like her Dic voice actor.

Hi!! Thanks for the welcome! I know everyone is really friendly here Wink I'm already loving it!

Awww its sad that I didn't grow up with it! Hey thats cool, without the sub there could be no dub. I really like Mina's DiC vioce. Cloeway, I'm not crazy about any of the cast members. Serena is such a beautiful and fits her perfectly! I'm soo happy your and Terri Hawkes fan Smile I hope to talk more!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 5:03 pm

I liked Minako's cloverway voice actor because she had an up beat voice to fit Minako's voice actor. Her Dic sounded way too serious to me.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 6:22 pm

You are so sweet. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 8:44 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I liked Minako's cloverway voice actor because she had an up beat voice to fit Minako's voice actor. Her Dic sounded way too serious to me.

Ahh I see Smile that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 9:01 pm

I prefer serenity and will one day name my daughter Brooklyn Serenity since my hubby insists on using B names only. It will be a middle name all thanks to sm.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 10:18 pm

welcome! your questionaire thing is a reallygood idea. i wonder if we already have one. i think ill make a thread for it ^^
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime29th June 2012, 10:56 pm

Welcome darling <3
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 4:43 am

Welcome to the GC ^^
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 5:50 am

Hi! Welcome to GC! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 6:21 am

Hi Dana! Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! I'm sure you will like it a lot here with us!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
MooniegirlSerena91
Star Seed

MooniegirlSerena91

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime4th July 2012, 10:48 am

Miki wrote:
welcome! your questionaire thing is a reallygood idea. i wonder if we already have one. i think ill make a thread for it ^^

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Welcome darling <3

bunbun wrote:
Welcome to the GC ^^

Paprika wrote:
Hi! Welcome to GC! ^^

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Hi Dana! Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! I'm sure you will like it a lot here with us!

Thank you for all the warm greetings!!!! and Miki please make a thread for the questions! I'm soo glad you like the idea ^_^
Back to top Go down
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

Title : Resident Evil Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 7:44 am

I'm told my voice actor would be Minnie Driver if CI were made into an English-language anime, and Horie Mitsuko (Galaxia's seiyuu) if it were done in Japanese. I'm sure the dub would also rename me Regan or somesuch, as Regno is too hard for children to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 9:53 pm

Welcome Dana
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!   Hi All!!!!    Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi All!!!! Sailor Moon Fun! Question Fill Out!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top