The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies Empty
PostSubject: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:03 am

With Viz re-releasing Sailor Moon, what are the chances that we'll get a limited theatrical release of the movies once Viz gets to that point?  Viz has done limited releases of their anime series before like with Naruto and Bleach so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility they could do it with Sailor Moon.  The only thing I think could set that back is that Sailor Moon is an older series but I think it's popular enough that there would be enough interest in a limited release of the R movie, at least.  I'd just love to see the Sailor Moon movies playing in theaters with a new dub but it's probably a dream that would never happen in reality.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:28 am

If VIZ was to have a theatrical release of one or all of the movies I wouldn't hesitate to go and see them. I'm sure being a room with a bunch of other moonies would be a fun experience. The only problem with these releases would mostly likely be their availability. If they were to have screenings I'm sure they would only have them in select cities across the country.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 7:13 am

Roro has a very good point. the other moonies going would convince me. XD all of us screaming together "WTF?!" at the parts that might not be great...would be awesome. i could take my pamplette cards and hand them out!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 8:30 am

OH GOSH I WOULD SCREAM IN EXCITEMENT IF THIS HAPPENED. \(^u^)/
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 11:04 am

I would go see it in a heartbeat. (Could even have GC meet ups outside the theatres)
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies   Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question About Viz and the Sailor Moon Movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top