The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh Empty
PostSubject: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime23rd June 2012, 12:37 pm

General Information
Name: Tantalos “Tan” Meioh

Birthday:
Birthplace: Tokyo City

Physical Description: Tantalos, or “Tan”, is a tall boy for his age, with many features reminiscent of his mother’s Romani background. His skin is tanned, his hair black and curly, his eyes dark brown with odd flecks of blue that stand out starkly in his irises. He dresses simply, tastefully, and with class, hoping his appearance might help his cause; most of the time he wears collared shirts with slacks or jeans.

Personality: He usually keeps to himself, alone, out of the way, content to watch and not participate, for if she was unable to love him, then what right did he have to interact with her world? He is fiercely loyal, especially to his mother, whom he helps in whatever way he can, and will protect those in need against any threat, no matter how great. He enjoys reading, especially heroic tales, and does very well in school, having a high logical and linguistic intelligence.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Prophetic Psychometry: prophetic dreams of the future; reading futures through touch; healing of wounds through the reversal of time over a small living area.

History: Born to Setsuna Meioh with elements of the Golden Crystal bearer, Mamoru Chiba, Setsuna’s son was named for the mythical son of the nymph Plouto: Tantalos. The mythical boy became a great hero and was respected, but after death he was to be forever punished in Tartarus. His punishment came in the form of a powerful, consuming thirst, but while there were streams and ponds all around him, he could not drink the water within, but neither would he die. His existence consisted of reaching for water, cupping it in his hands, and watching as the water drained from them before ever reaching his lips. Time and time again he would plunge his head into the stream, but the water would recede before him. Never would his thirst be satiated.

… and this was Setsuna’s fear of her son. Usagi’s love was like life-water to them all, a force that sustained them, kept them going even when she wasn’t there; it was her love that was their strength, it was what they craved, and Setsuna knew from the moment they determined her son was half Mamoru, her son would never drink of that lifewater. Usagi loved everyone, every life force, good and bad, but seeing the man she loved in a young boy that was not her own was too painful for her to endure, and she could barely stand to look at the boy, let alone show him affection or love.

Therefore Tantalos grew up without the love of their Princess, and craved her affection the most.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Armored Helm
Senshi Fuku: Hoplite armor of ancient Greece, reminiscent of the god of the underworld, Pluto. A tight black cuirass lined in gold protects his chest, connecting to a black-and-gold battle skirt. His shins are covered by black greaves piped with golden lining, his feet encased by black sandals. His arms are protected only by a black band at the wrist. His face and head is covered by a proud helm with nose guard, and from the top erupts a plume of red horsehair. From black buttons on his shoulders springs a large red cape, thick and heavy, that flows over his back to his feet.
Spoiler:
Henshin/Transformation: Energy bursts from his chest to envelop him in golden light. When the light fades, Armored Helm is revealed.
Powers:  Prophetic Psychometry: He is able to shoot a timestream warp out of his hands, stopping or slowing time in the direction of the attack dependent upon how much power he throws out; however, he cannot choose what is caught in its path. His mother swore an oath and accepted the taboos of timestream meddling; he did not.
Weapons or Magical Items:  The Garnet Orb belongs to his sister, not he; however, he can summon a black spear with a silver tip, reminiscent of the sword of Endymion and the cane of Tuxedo Kamen.

RP Sample:
Tan, reclining underneath a tree in the park with a book in his lap, felt a shiver cross his skin and looked up, tale of hero and villain forgotten. She was here. As if drawn magnetically, his eyes found her and followed her yearningly, watching her blue eyes brighten as she laughed, her voice a melody he wished to hear from up close but had never had the pleasure. Her hair was decorated with flowers today, her daughters wore matching buds in their hair, but none were as stunning as she. Is was as though she floated rather than walked, her white gown surrounding her ethereally.
Mamoru was nowhere in sight; it was a girl’s picnic, then, with their only natural daughter, Small Lady, skipping merrily to the side of the small procession. She would be seven this year. As though his thoughts had summoned her, Small Lady’s red eyes found him. He froze; she smiled. Small Lady liked him – with whom his parents were, it should be no surprise to him; he was a pseudo half-brother, after all, and in her parallel life, she was best friends with his mother – but he never felt quite right in her presence. He liked her, enjoyed her company, but it always felt as though her mother was looking on with distrust, even when she was not present.
Before she could draw attention to him or, even worse, come over to see him, he took his book in hand and stood in a fluid motion, walking back towards his house easily. The park was overrated, anyway.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 26th September 2013, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime23rd June 2012, 7:03 pm

Hehe, I love this! (And it seems like we all want a child of Pluto, XD. This should definitely be interesting, especially since my own idea is an inverse of this.) I really like the thought that you put into making a 'male' senshi, and how it still parallels the canon in a respectable manner. Kudos to you. *Tips hat.*

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime23rd June 2012, 9:08 pm

yay! XD

Lol, I knew I'd make a male son of Mamoru, but I was thinking who would be the cruelest to make as the mother. Cause I'm terrible like that. And I fed off of the crush Pluto had on Endymion and the undying love Pluto has for Serenity and how terrible it would be for anyone to be denied Usagi's love -- and what a reason! What a relateable reason! ._. Tan is such a sad concept.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime24th June 2012, 1:08 pm

XD, do you think it's odd that I had briefly considered doing a Mamoru-Pluto child as well? We're both cruel to our characters. *Sweatdrop.* But we love them so. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 2:26 pm

I was thinking of giving him another power that reflects Pluto's reign over the Underworld; any thoughts or ideas?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 2:34 pm

Hmm ... Well, Madoka's powers are energy and time based (since her parents are Setsuna and Usagi). Since Mamoru's abilities are along the lines of advanced empathy and actual healing. It looks like you're already implementing that. Unless you wanted to also employ something related to death itself?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 2:48 pm

No no, I'm good on Mamoru, I'm talking about Pluto's other powers.

She's guardian of time and space, but her realm is the underworld -- thus Dead Scream; since Modoka had a lot of time powers, i wanted him to be time based only with his psychometry powers, then attacks based more on the Underworld, you know, more Pluto than Chronos.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 3:05 pm

Makes sense.

Unfortunately, I can see why time and death are so internally reflected in most of Sailor Pluto's attacks. Separating the underworld is a bit tricky, unless you want to do a reflection of Hades and Persephone. (IE: The "fruit" of the underworld, and involve it somehow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh   Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxed MALE SENSHI: Tantalos Meioh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top