The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Siren, Long time SM Moonie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Siren, Long time SM Moonie. Empty
PostSubject: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 3:56 pm

Hello, I am Siren. Sailor Moon has been in my life for awhile, 10+ plus years. I have all the manga in the English version along with the newly re-released version of the Japanese manga. I have all 5 series on DVD along with the Movies on VHS, along with the dolls, cards, figurines, wall scrolls, playing card, rpg cards, I am sure I am missing something in there.

I have been rping for at least 9 years, mostly SM. Along with making OC Senshi which I have made over 100 that I have made and used in various things. Internet has helped bring more knowledge to me about SM over the years, defiantly have seen many places come and go. Glad I found this community it seems a bit more pleasant and nicer then they other ones I have seen lately and have been around. Needless to say I have seen many ideas and many things, for OC senshi.

I live on the west coast, expecting my first, a little girl in September at some point in time. Depending on when she wants to arrive. I also enjoy Belly-Dancing, cosplaying, BJD’s along with some few other odds and ends.
Back to top Go down
Lady Dynamite
Pyramidal Crystal

Lady Dynamite

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 3:58 pm

Whoa i think i'm a little jealous now.... I want your SM stuff right naow!
Welcome!

Quote :
Glad I found this community it seems a bit more pleasant and nicer then they other ones I have seen lately and have been around.
THIS. So true.
Back to top Go down
http://ladydynamitez.tumblr.com/
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:11 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Kids are fun. I've got a three year old son myself. ^__^ I used to do belly dance before I had my kiddo, it was such a blast! Now I'm way too self-conscious to do it anymore with the skimpy costumes, haha. But that's awesome!!

It's cool to know another mom on the forums! Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:53 pm

You have quite a bit of stuff! That is supremely awesome. Smile Welcome to the forum! I am glad that you feel that this is a pleasant and nice place. It certainly is indeed.

Congratulations on having a baby soon! My sister just gave birth and I absolutely adore cuddling with my little nephew every chance I get. I wish you the best! Very Happy Have you picked out a name yet?

I think you will find some exciting threads for your OC Senshi and Rp'ing interests. Smile Feel free to have a look at our Otaku Senshi area and RP Forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 5:00 pm

I am so jealous of the belly dancing! D: I have looked into it for several years, but I don't have any instructors that live close enough to reasonably drive to several times a week. Which is really sad because I bet it's a fascinating and beautiful culture!

It's also so so so nice to have another west coaster! Razz All these people are on the other side of the earth! *grumbles*

Any ways my dear, if you need anything at all don't hesitate to Pm or Email me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 5:51 pm

Lady-It really does feel like everyone else is on the other side of the planet. It always nice to see some west coasters.

Jupiter- Ohh I have already been around the forum before joining. Its a bad bad habit or I guess it could be good and yes baby girl has a name. I guess I had it slightly easier thing most parents since I will be a single mom. Her name right now is Chloe Elizabeth though the doctors keep saying it could change when you see them but I am kind of doubting it.

Elly- I definatly agree kids are fun I enjoy all my nieces and nephews enough, I am just glad to be able to have one of my own. The skimpy outfits I can agree with though I tend to like to cosplay so I try to get out of that shyness as much as I can. Even though I am not doing much of anything right now, other then trying to stay comfy.

Lady Dynamite- Hehe, I see you have been around the whole fandom also. Its a lot of stuff but I have been collecting it for years. I hope to make it grow with the new re-release which I know we all are excited for.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 6:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Siren. It's always great meeting other moonies. You seem to have quite the collection of Sailor Moon merchandise. If you'd like we'd love to see your collection! You could post it in this thread: https://galaxycauldron.forumotion.com/t169-sailor-moon-collection. As you've already noticed, this forum welcomes everyone. I say this on behalf of everyone here at Galaxy Cauldron, we're glad you joined us. Siren, Long time SM Moonie. 1666276025
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 9:38 pm

Welcome welcome! Gratz on the oncoming little one!! My bday is in September. Maybe she'll be a libra. Libra's rock. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : give a sailor yell!

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime10th July 2011, 2:16 am

Siren wrote:
Hello, I am Siren. Sailor Moon has been in my life for awhile, 10+ plus years. I have all the manga in the English version along with the newly re-released version of the Japanese manga. I have all 5 series on DVD along with the Movies on VHS, along with the dolls, cards, figurines, wall scrolls, playing card, rpg cards, I am sure I am missing something in there.

I have been rping for at least 9 years, mostly SM. Along with making OC Senshi which I have made over 100 that I have made and used in various things. Internet has helped bring more knowledge to me about SM over the years, defiantly have seen many places come and go. Glad I found this community it seems a bit more pleasant and nicer then they other ones I have seen lately and have been around. Needless to say I have seen many ideas and many things, for OC senshi.

I live on the west coast, expecting my first, a little girl in September at some point in time. Depending on when she wants to arrive. I also enjoy Belly-Dancing, cosplaying, BJD’s along with some few other odds and ends.

O-O OMG. I've no idea how long SM has been apart of my life. I think.. ever since I can remember pretty much! OMG LUCKY. I used to have all of it, but they were to a flood in one of my old houses. D: I was so sad. Uwahh I'm so envious! Do you have any of the brooches? :O

ANOTHER ROLE PLAYER?! HANA IS HAPPY. <3 Omg, I'll send you a PM. You know, we have an event going on for originally made senshi/otaku senshi.
https://galaxycauldron.forumotion.com/t242-otaku-senshi-contest

AWW I LOVE BABIES! <3 <3 <3 I hope the best for you and your daughter! <3 Are you going to have her watch sailor moon? lol
Back to top Go down
http://ai-no-hana.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siren, Long time SM Moonie.   Siren, Long time SM Moonie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siren, Long time SM Moonie.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top