The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 11:27 am

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! MhdpJG4
 Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4ebLast Day to Send Gift: December 20th Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb

What is a Gift Exchange?
The Gift exchange brings Galaxy Cauldron members together by pairing willing members of the community together with others to exchange gifts. In doing so, we all help bring a little joy to one another for the holiday season.

How Will I Be Matched?
By December 10th, you will receive a private message containing the name and contact information of your match. This is the person that you will send a gift to. A different person is assigned to send a gift to you, and they will be sent your name and contact information. Keep this information a secret - it makes for a fun surprise!

Do I Have to Send a Gift?
Yes. Don’t be a scrooge. Signing up and not sending a gift is not only unthinkably rude, but you'll also be penalized with a 1,000 point deduction.

Is this a Physical or Digital Exchange?
Both! You'll have the option to sign up for one or both the physical and digital exchanges. The physical exchange involves mailing an actual, real life gift, while the digital exchange involves sending e-gifts like comics, graphics, sprites and more.

How Much Do I Have to Spend on a Physical Gift?
Our purchasing limit is between $15 and $35 USD. Remember, it’s not the size of the gift that matters, but the thought put behind them that makes the gift exchange awesome.

Who Is In Charge?
This gift exchange is being run by Sailor Jupiter.

What Happens If I Sign Up, But I Don't Get a Gift?
This really sucks, but it’s possible. We hope that everyone who enters is serious about exchanging gifts, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive one. If you don’t receive a gift, contact Sailor Jupiter. We’ll try to get you in the backup gifters program. Please remember that giving a gift can be just as fun as getting one!

How Do I Know What to Send? How Do They Know What to Get Me?
The sign up form contains a space to describe your interests. Use this space to help your gifter out. Mention your favorite sailor senshi and hobbies to give your gifter an idea of what to gift. You can also fill out the optional survey below to give your gifter further help.

How Do I Send My Physical Gift?
You can send it through any mail service, but you MUST get a shipping receipt. This can be obtained from USPS by approaching the counter, handing the mail-person your parcel, and asking for a receipt rather than dropping it in the slot.

How Do I Send My Digital Gift?
You can send your digital gift to Sailor Jupiter via PM. The last day to send digital gifts is December 20th. She will deliver your gift to your recipient on your behalf.

When Do I Have to Ship a Gift By?
Matches are sent out December 10th, you will have until Dec 20th to ship, ideally your gift should arrive before January 1st, and your recipient can choose to open it at any time.

What's the Naughty/Nice List?
I'm making a list and checking it twice. All participants will begin on the Naughty List. As you send your package, show proof of your shipping receipt to Sailor Jupiter by PM, and you will be moved to the Nice List. Digital gift participants will be moved to the Nice List after sending Sailor Jupiter their gift for distribution. It's that simple!

What Happens After I Send My Gift?
Great job adding some cheer to a Cauldronite's holiday! Next step is to PM Sailor Jupiter to confirm you’ve sent a gift, with a copy of your shipping receipt (if it is a physical gift). This helps us keep track of what’s going on. Then sit back and wait for a gift to you to show up!

What About International Shipping?
There is a space on the sign up form to note that you're interested in shipping internationally. Depending on the distance from your country, this can be a little pricey. Be sure you're ready to take on an additional $10-$15+ shipping cost in addition to the price of your gift. If we don't get any takers for international shipping and can't match you with someone in your country, then you will be notified, and asked if you would like to be placed in the digital gift exchange.

I Signed Up, But Now I Can't Send a Gift.
Life happens, and we get it. If you need to back out and you know prior to matches going out, please contact Sailor Jupiter so she can remove your entry. That said, once matches go out, your match is depending on you and it’s too late to drop out.

My Question Is Not Listed Here. What Do?
PM Sailor Jupiter with any concerns!

Okay, I'm Ready to Sign Up!
Great! Click here.

This FAQ is a slightly augmented version of Imgur's Gift Exchange FAQ

Last edited by Sailor Jinglebell on 10th December 2018, 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime15th November 2018, 12:55 pm

Candy Cane Optional Survey Candy Cane 

What's this? Why it's an optional survey to help your gifter find or make the perfect present just for you. It's not required, but it is certainly very helpful! Simply copy the code below, and make a post in this thread answering as many of the questions as you like. Your gifter will look for your response to help them out when it comes time to swap!

**If you would like your survey from last year to repost, please PM me and I will send it to you**

Code:
[i][u]In the Name of the Moon[/u][/i] 
[b]Favorite inner Senshi?[/b] 
[b]Favorite outer Senshi?[/b] 
[b]Favorite side character?[/b] 
[b]Least favorite Senshi/character?[/b] 
[b]Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?[/b] 
[b]Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc)[/b] 
[b]Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?[/b] 

[i][u]Your Favorite...[/u][/i]
[b]Favorite color?[/b] 
[b]Favorite food?[/b] 
[b]Favorite TV show?[/b] 
[b]Favorite video game?[/b] 
[b]Favorite scent?[/b] 
[b]Favorite chocolate/sweets?[/b] 
[b]Favorite kind of books?[/b] 
[b]Favorite brands?[/b] 
[b]Favorite pastime?[/b] 
[b]Favorite restaurant?[/b] 
[b]Favorite sports team/sport?[/b] 
[b]Favorite kind of music?[/b] 

[i][u]Do You...[/u][/i]
[b]Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things?[/b] 
[b]Do you have any use for ornaments?[/b] 
[b]Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings?[/b] 
[b]Do you collect anything/have a hobby?[/b] 
[b]Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?[/b] 
[b]Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate?[/b] 
[b]Do you dislike anything?[/b] 
[b]Anything else that might help your gifter?[/b]

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 15th November 2018, 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime15th November 2018, 12:56 pm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTmNAUGHTY LISTWinter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTm
Digital

Physical

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nfNice List Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nf
Digital
CrystalBunny
Greenpea501
LaMoonstar
Princess Luna
Neo Queen Serenity
Starchild
Yunbuns

Physical
Brit-chan
Cardea
Cosmos-Hime
Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Mercury
Starchild
Sportsnutd

Last edited by Sailor Jinglebell on 21st December 2018, 11:15 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2018, 1:51 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? sailor uranus
Favorite side character? Does sailor cosmos count?
Least favorite Senshi/character? pluto.
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? haruka x michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Anything!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? 
 All the manga including the short story collections and the two volumes of Sailor V, most gashapon keychains, the sailor moon and super sailor moon and sailor v figurarts figures, part 1 and two of the wands gashapon, part 1 of the broach/compacts gashapons, the sailor moon, sailor mars, and sailor jupiter tamashi buddy figures, the princess serenity pencil/makeup bag, most of the petite chara figures, the japanese 20th anniversary plushies of NQS and Endymion, luna and princess serenity, the first earphone charm gashapon set, the first set of sailor moon crystal gashapon goods, out of the minitury tablet series I own the silver crystal, star locket, mamoru's pocket watch, the first season of crystal manga broach, and the cosmic heart compact. out of the twinklie dolly keychains I have sailor moon on her R broach, uranus, neptune,  sailor moon on the star locket, princess serenity on the moon stick, neo queen serenity on the silver crystal, and sailor v on her crecent compact. I have all the sailor moon crystal season 1-2 chara posters all the dollhouse miniatures, and for stationary the five inner senshi clear file sets, the pink and dark blue rulers, the uranus and neptune notepad w/ matching tin and the sailor moon crystal moon wand pen. As for GE, I have nearly all sailor moon cups/tumblrs, a sailor moon star lanyard, the crisis heart compact necklace, sailor moon throwing her tiara throw blanket+pillowcase, sailor moon group around the holy grail throw blanket, a sailor moon deck of cards, and venus and the disguise pen keychains. I also have the crystal star plush ID holder, and a lot of sailor moon CDs, along with the loungefly and boxlunch exclusive sailor moon denim purse, multiple sailor moon reusable drinking cups/water bottles
(Sorry if the list was too extensive!)
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? blues, purples, black, pinks
Favorite food? any sweet food I can eat lol
Favorite TV show? I don't really have one at the moment.
Favorite video game? Too many to list, but right now undertale, cuphead and hollow knight are top favorites and practical obsessions.
Favorite scent? fruity, foodie or floral smells
Favorite chocolate/sweets? N/A, no food please
Favorite kind of books? a little bit of everything-super into science-fiction these days
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? being online, playing videogames, roleplaying, writing
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? N/A
Favorite kind of music? Little bit of everything.

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Lots of little things!
Do you have any use for ornaments? No room on the tree, so no. XD
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I wear necklaces.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I play lots of videogames and write stories on the computer, if those count. I've recently started collecting rillakuma and cinnamoroll (from sanrio) items this year. (it's all so cute aaaaaa) New age items are pretty neat, too! I also have a huge manga collection of all genres.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? both!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? No food, please. Too many food allergies.
Do you dislike anything? Not really, but clothing would be sad if they ended up not fitting. I don't really have a use for pins or posters, either.no more room on the wall lol
Anything else that might help your gifter? Thank you!

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 4th December 2018, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add things)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2018, 3:33 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mercury
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Pluto
Favorite side character? Dark Mercury? Does she count?
Least favorite Senshi/character? Moon/chibi moon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? dark mercury x nephrite, Uranus/Neptune and Mercury/Jupiter
Preferred graphics style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) any
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? 
- I have two Sailor Mercury wall scrolls, Mercury and Jupiter girls memories figures, sailor Mercury plushie.
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Hot Pink and Carolina Blue
Favorite food? Sushi
Favorite TV show? most anything sports or anime related
Favorite video game? Madden NFL Series
Favorite scent? Peppermint
Favorite chocolate/sweets? chocolate/peanut butter combo
Favorite kind of books? manga but I don't read much
Favorite brands? 
Favorite pastime? sleeping(lol)
Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
Favorite sports team/sport? Denver Broncos/Or any Colorado sports team really
Favorite kind of music? video game music/classical

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? little things
Do you have any use for ornaments? no tree this year
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I don't unless you count the occasional strap bracelet
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? not an active one right now
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either or is fine.
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? 

No items with fruit or nuts, please. Don't drink coffee.
Do you dislike anything? not really
Anything else that might help your gifter? thank you and happy holidays
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2018, 9:05 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Venus!
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn? (changes frequently)
Favorite side character? Healer & the Cats! 
Least favorite Senshi/character? Maker
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usamamo/Harumichi
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) any
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? i own all of the manga, some pins from the musicals, and a few POPs figures

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? green!
Favorite food? akara I like savory and spicy stuff! 
Favorite TV show? Twin Peaks? MST3K?
Favorite video game? Phoenix Wright, Trauma Center, Legend of Zelda
Favorite scent? good question!
Favorite chocolate/sweets? anything without fruit, dark chocolate
Favorite kind of books? sciencey stuff
Favorite brands? n/a
Favorite pastime? playing piano
Favorite restaurant? there's a McDonalds walking distance from campus. 
Favorite sports team/sport? Vegas Golden Knights (hockey)
Favorite kind of music? lots of stuff

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? little things!
Do you have any use for ornaments? nope!
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? nope! i have piercings but dont use them
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect 3D crystal puzzles! they have some cute little keychains i've been considering getting but have not gotten yet.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? i prefer savory stuff or dark chocolate.
Do you dislike anything? fruity things.
Anything else that might help your gifter? i always love a good pen!
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2018, 8:03 am

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Super Sailor Moon
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Satirn
Favorite side character? Chibi Chibi Moon
Least favorite Senshi/character? ChibiMoon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? N/A
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) animated
Funko Pop Sailor Moon, trading cards, American Dub Mug 

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? 
Favorite food? 
Favorite TV show? 
Favorite video game? n/a
Favorite scent? rose
Favorite chocolate/sweets? mint chocolate
Favorite kind of books? historical fiction
Favorite brands? n/a
Favorite pastime? reading
Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
Favorite sports team/sport? Ravens
Favorite kind of music? Classical, Instrumental Jazz

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Little things
Do you have any use for ornaments? yes
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? no 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? books, funko pops
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate
Do you dislike anything? not really
Anything else that might help your gifter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime4th December 2018, 6:18 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Mars and Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn
Favorite side character? Luna
Least favorite Senshi/character? Emerald 
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Luna and Artemis/Usagi and Mamoru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) I'm not to picky have fun!
n/a
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? purple
Favorite food? ice cream
Favorite TV show? Game of Thrones or Sword Art Online
Favorite video game? Fire Emblem 
Favorite scent? Rose 
Favorite chocolate/sweets? white chocolate
Favorite kind of books? fantasy
Favorite brands? n/a
Favorite pastime? cosplay
Favorite restaurant? n/a
Favorite sports team/sport? n/a
Favorite kind of music? Pop mostly

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? n/a
Do you have any use for ornaments? n/a
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? n/a
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? n/a
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? n/a
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? n/a
Do you dislike anything? n/a
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 9:22 am

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Moon or Mars
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Neptune
Favorite side character? Sailor Cosmos 
Least favorite Senshi/character? Maybe Saturn or Uranus. I don't dislike them but I don't really care either?
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? I don't have one.
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc): I don't like overly shiny / flashy graphics. 
N/A since I'm doing digital.
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? I typically like bright colors in general (pink, blue, yellow, orange, etc).
Favorite food? Pizza? lol
Favorite TV show? Don't have one. I like Game of Thrones though.
Favorite video game? Jade Empire or Final Fantasy X-2
Favorite scent? N/A
Favorite chocolate/sweets? N/A
Favorite kind of books? N/A 
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? Gaming / writing
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite kind of music? Pop, K-pop, R&B

Do You... (doesn't really matter since I'm digital)
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? 
Do you have any use for ornaments? 
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? 
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? 
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? 
Do you dislike anything? 
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 11:05 am

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Neptune
Favorite side character? Naru
Least favorite Senshi/character? Saturn
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Serenity/Endymion
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Shiny, but not too glittery or animated!
N/A
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite food? N/A
Favorite TV show? N/A
Favorite video game? N/A
Favorite scent? N/A
Favorite chocolate/sweets? N/A
Favorite kind of books? N/A
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? listening to music
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite kind of music? pop

Do You... (digital as well)
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? 
Do you have any use for ornaments? 
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? 
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? 
Do you dislike anything? 
Anything else that might help your gifter? Nothing I can think of!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime6th December 2018, 3:24 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Jupiter or Mars
Favorite outer Senshi? Pluto or Saturn
Favorite side character? JunJun
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Uranus
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Ami x Makoto
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Glittery, colorful, shiny, animated
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? 2 keychains from blind bags - Queen Beryl and Sailor Pluto

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Pearl Aqua Blue Link To Hex Code
Favorite food? Tough question! But I'm gonna have to say Coffee (It's a meal sometimes lol) Or Mexican food.
Favorite TV show? Ghost Adventures, Sailor Moon, Love Live Series, Slayers Series.
Favorite video game? Ar Tonelico, Final Fantasy, Love Live School Idol Festival (mobile)
Favorite scent? Bergamont, spicier scents
Favorite chocolate/sweets? I love Korean plum candy and any hard fruit candy from Asia.
Favorite kind of books? Manga
Favorite brands? I'm not too picky.
Favorite pastime? Listening to music, drawing, making graphics
Favorite restaurant? Trattoria Stella (Local Italian/Sicilian traditional food.)
Favorite sports team/sport? N/A
Favorite kind of music? KPop (SHINee are my favorite) Numetal (Breaking Benjamin is my favorite)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I'm more partial to lots of little things, but I'm not picky with whatever.
Do you have any use for ornaments? No, my children will probably break them
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? Yes, I have 2 ear piercings and wear jewelry regularly.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect lotus flower shaped things and generalized kawaii trinkets. (Things like Pusheen, POP figures/keychains, Gudetama) I have started a slime and squishee collection.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? I'm more used to store bought but I wouldn't mind hand made.
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Coffee, and sweet/salty are always good!
Do you dislike anything? I really dislike anything seafood flavored and also the color yellow in large amounts.
Anything else that might help your gifter? I am not picky at all.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime7th December 2018, 9:48 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Moon, Chibimoon, Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Pluto
Favorite side character? Motoki
Least favorite Senshi/character? Not necessarily my least favorite but the Starlights don't really do a whole lot for me (unless its Myu!Starlights).
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Chibiusa x Helios, Usagi x Mamo, Luna x Artemis
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) N/A
GE Animation Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask and ChibiMoon plusheis
Small Lady Plush
NQS and King Endymion plush
SHFiguarts (some are under $30 if you find sales): original Moon, Mercury, Super Mercury, Mars, Chibi Moon, Super Sailor Moon, Pluto, Venus and Sailor V
Princess Serenity Petite Chara
SuperS Petite Chara Set (Small Lady, Helios, Amazon Trio)
a Sailor Neptune petite chara
Gashapon henshin compacts
Gashapon commnicator watches
Gashapon Crystal Henshin Wands and Eternal Moon Tiare
all of Mixx/Tokyopop version of the manga
all of Kodansha release of the manga
Funko Pops: Sailor Moon with Bandaid Luna (i don't have the other version), Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Super Sailor Moon, Black Lady, Pluto Sailor V, Queen Beryl, and Chibi Moon
Ochatomo Figures Night & Day: Princess Serenity, Prince Endymion, Luna, Small Lady and Demand
Petite Chara Festival Yukata Figures: Minako, Makoto and Small Lady
(The Petite Chara Festival Yukata figures and Ochatomo Figures are blind boxes so honestly it doesn't matter what i have and i have no issue with recieving duplicates cause i can bring them to work for my desk XD)

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? pink, light blue and lavender (but for clothing, like tshirts: black)
Favorite food? too many to write down....though pizza, sushi, sweets in general, mom's cooking and ice cream all rank high xD
Favorite TV show? My Little Pony, Miraculous Ladybug and Steven Universe (right now). I also enjoy some other shoujo and shounen series like Card Captor Sakura and Dragonball.
Favorite video game? Legend of Zelda
Favorite scent? for stuff like candles, sweeter scents like vanilla are good as well as warm cinnamony, warm spices (think ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, etc) type scents. for stuff like perfumes, i don't have a favorite favorite but range from sweeter to flowery scents (i wear stuff from CK One to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb to Viva La Juicy if that helps you get an idea xD)
Favorite chocolate/sweets? I LIKE ALL CHOCOLATE. DARK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD. As well as chocolate covered things like raisins xD
Favorite kind of books? I don't read too much these days but i do enjoy good fantasy series!
Favorite brands? none really
Favorite pastime? browsing internet, drawing, RPing, playing video games
Favorite restaurant? my favorites are local but for chains I love Whataburger, McDonalds, Sonic, Starbucks (its my guilty pleasure)
Favorite sports team/sport?  none
Favorite kind of music? Sailor Moon music? XD (no srsly, i love SM music) I've been into futurefunk and other genres similar to it lately.

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either or
Do you have any use for ornaments? yes!
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? mostly earrings (love earrings!), sometimes necklaces when i remember XD
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? Sailor Moon stuff??? XD (also MLP)
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either or!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? sweet AND salty is right up my alley. I also love sweets in general, tea, coffee...i'm really not THAT picky,
Do you dislike anything? Food wise? Not really. I'm not really a fan of girly clothes or stuff like that but really any gift received will be thoroughly appreciated and loved!
Anything else that might help your gifter? I'm pretty easy to please but if you look for My Little Pony stuff I'll have you know Sunset Shimmer is my favorite pony/human. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 7:30 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? I'm not sure where Sailor Chibi Moon fits. ;D If this only matters for the original 5, Sailor Mercury.
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Chibi Moon or Sailor Saturn
Favorite side character? Professor Tomoe
Least favorite Senshi/character? I don't really have a least favourite, although I'm not terribly fond of the Starlights in general
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Black Lady and Mistress 9
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Glittery? XD
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? There aren't really any Sailor Moon items I'm looking for at this time.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Dove gray and sugar pink
Favorite food? Spicy salmon rice bowl
Favorite TV show? BBC historical mini-series, such as Pride & Prejudice or Little Dorrit
Favorite video game? None
Favorite scent? Rose
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Ice cream, actually—but I do like stroopwafel
Favorite kind of books? Nonfiction, historical or self-improvement
Favorite brands? Angelic Pretty
Favorite pastime? Tea time ♥️
Favorite restaurant? None
Favorite sports team/sport? None
Favorite kind of music? Heavy metal

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I'd be happy with either ♥️
Do you have any use for ornaments? No, not at this time; we don't have a tree or plans for one
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I wear bracelets and necklaces, preferably in gold, white, and pink colours. I like things with food-shaped charms, Victorian themes, or "cute" but not "babyish" themes. (Here are a few examples: chocolate bracelet, heart-shaped biscuit necklace, ice cream and sweets bracelet, kitty brooch pearl necklace, or rose cameo necklace)
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I don't currently collect anything. My hobbies include knitting (although, please, most assorted pattern books, yarns, etc. are things I don't quite need or have space for—although I always appreciate German sock yarns, as my husband loves hand-knit socks of all colours), planner-using and letter-writing (stickers and washi tape can be nice), tea-drinking (no "tea balls", please), and ballet. I draw (markers, specifically Copic Sketch) and paint with watercolours. I own some ball-jointed dolls, but I can be particular about the things I buy for them.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? At this time I think I have more use for purchased items, but I'm not opposed to thoughtfully-made things. For example, if you are a baker, I would never turn down handmade holiday cookies. I've received lovely handmade jewelry, as well.
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I'm not super fond of snacks, but I adore handmade cookies and black/green non-flavoured tea. (Although peppermint or spiced teas wouldn't be terrible and can be festive this time of year.)
Do you dislike anything? I'm sure I do, but I'm kind of blanking on specific dislikes at the moment!
Anything else that might help your gifter? I've tried to provide as much to help as I can! I really like receiving things I can use; things that I will wear or work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 9:43 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Venus or Sailor Jupiter
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Uranus or Sailor Saturn
Favorite side character? Naru Osaka & Professor Tomoe
Least favorite Senshi/character? Chibiusa and Shingo
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usagi x Mamo <3 or Motoki x Makoto
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) N/A
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? miniaturely tablet transformation broach, inner senshi wand pointers, inner senshi wand pens, clips set, inner waterdome gashapon set (I'd love to get the new outers one!), swing keychain set #3, keychain gashapon series #2 (EXCEPT for Sailor V because she fell off my bag and was lost! D:!), compact gashapon set, two plastic SM cups (the pink one and the clear one), andddd luna and artemis mugs. There's probably more so it may be best to just ask me. XD

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Green
Favorite food? Mac and cheese? That's not a mail-able thing XD

Favorite TV show? Sailor Moon, but a close second is K-On! I would freak out for pretty much any K-On! related gift.
Favorite video game? Wow this is really hard. Skyrim? I also like Guild Wars.
Favorite scent? Balsam/Pine
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Dark chocolate? Cookies and cakes.
Favorite kind of books? Mystery novels! I really like Nancy Drew, Hercule Poirot and Ms Marple. A giftcard for ebooks might be a good gift.
Favorite brands? I'm not really a brand loyalist XD
Favorite pastime? Reading, knitting, gardening, riding my bicycle... naps? I love to cook and bake too.
Favorite restaurant? Within my budget? Outback Steakhouse XD
Favorite sports team/sport? Hockey!
Favorite kind of music? Pop Punk/Screamo (Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Blink 182, Green Day, etc)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I prefer not to get more than 3 items.
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes! Any kind of Christmasy/snow things are welcome. Stockings, snowglobes, love it all. XD
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I have my ears pierced (in the lobes - 16g) twice on each ear, and then three piercings in my right ear cartilage (14g). Other than that I'm not really a jewelry type of person. If I wear a necklace it's usually either silver chain or like a leather/fabric cord.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I like to knit and read books (I could use some bookmarks, as weird as that sounds lol). I collect SM merch XD
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either is good!
I'm a fan of everything except salted caramel.
Do you dislike anything?
I'm not very into popular celebrities and I don't watch many movies or cable TV.
For SM things I'm good with almost anything! I'd love more outers merch, I'd love a stationary set to use to write to my penpals. I don't have any SM themed clothing at all. (Size L t-shirt & leggings ;D) If all else fails, a Visa Gift card says Merry Christmas to me! XD!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 9:46 am

***All physical exchange matches have been sent out!***

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb
What Happens Next? Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb

• Check the exchange thread in case your giftee filled out an extra survey to help with gifting.
  • Purchase or make a gift between $15 and $35 USD.
  • Ship the gift on or before December 20th and obtain a shipping receipt.
  • Send the receipt to Sailor Jinglebell to be moved to the Nice List.
  • Pat yourself on the back for making a Cauldronite's holiday merry and bright!

QUESTIONS? Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 1333987389 PM Sailor Jinglebell!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 4:16 pm

***All digital exchange matches have been sent out!***

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb
What Happens Next? Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb

• Check the exchange thread in case your giftee filled out an extra survey to help with gifting.
  • Start making your graphic, song, or other digital gift!
  • Send the finished gift to Sailor Jinglebell on or before December 20th to be moved to the Nice List.
  • Pat yourself on the back for making a Cauldronite's holiday merry and bright!

QUESTIONS? Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 1333987389 PM Sailor Jinglebell!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime21st December 2018, 11:13 am

***Gift Exchange: Complete!***

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb What Happens Next? Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Tumblr_m79u688Nrh1rnr4eb

If you participated, grab yourself a cup of cocoa and a bumper!

Digital Exchange
Physical Exchange
Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Qpq4JW3Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! V71eo3i
Bumpers made by the gorgeous Diana!

~ Check your PM box for a special treat ~ Happy Festibration 2018 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top