The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th November 2017, 9:14 pm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! HSmVzlB
SnowflakeLast Day to Sign Up: December 7th Snowflake

What is a Gift Exchange?
The Gift exchange brings Galaxy Cauldron members together by pairing willing members of the community together with others to exchange gifts. In doing so, we all help bring a little joy to one another for the holiday season.

How Will I Be Matched?
By December 10th, you will receive a private message containing the name and contact information of your match. This is the person that you will send a gift to. A different person is assigned to send a gift to you, and they will be sent your name and contact information. Keep this information a secret - it makes for a fun surprise!

Do I Have to Send a Gift?
Yes. Don’t be a scrooge. Signing up and not sending a gift is not only unthinkably rude, but you'll also be penalized with a 1,000 point deduction.

Is this a Physical or Digital Exchange?
Both! You'll have the option to sign up for one or both the physical and digital exchanges. The physical exchange involves mailing an actual, real life gift, while the digital exchange involves sending e-gifts like comics, graphics, sprites and more.

How Much Do I Have to Spend on a Physical Gift?
Our purchasing limit is between $15 and $35 USD. Remember, it’s not the size of the gift that matters, but the thought put behind them that makes the gift exchange awesome.

Who Is In Charge?
This gift exchange is being run by Sailor Jupiter.

What Happens If I Sign Up, But I Don't Get a Gift?
This really sucks, but it’s possible. We hope that everyone who enters is serious about exchanging gifts, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive one. If you don’t receive a gift, contact Sailor Jupiter. We’ll try to get you in the backup gifters program. Please remember that giving a gift can be just as fun as getting one!

How Do I Know What to Send? How Do They Know What to Get Me?
The sign up form contains a space to describe your interests. Use this space to help your gifter out. Mention your favorite sailor senshi and hobbies to give your gifter an idea of what to gift. You can also fill out the optional survey below to give your gifter further help.

How Do I Send My Physical Gift?
You can send it through any mail service, but you MUST get a shipping receipt. This can be obtained from USPS by approaching the counter, handing the mail-person your parcel, and asking for a receipt rather than dropping it in the slot.

How Do I Send My Digital Gift?
You can send your digital gift to Sailor Jupiter via PM. The last day to send digital gifts is December 20th. She will deliver your gift to your recipient on your behalf.

When Do I Have to Ship a Gift By?
Matches are sent out December 10th, you will have until Dec 20th to ship, ideally your gift should arrive before January 1st, and your recipient can choose to open it at any time.

What's the Naughty/Nice List?
I'm making a list and checking it twice. All participants will begin on the Naughty List. As you send your package, show proof of your shipping receipt to Sailor Jupiter by PM, and you will be moved to the Nice List. Digital gift participants will be moved to the Nice List after sending Sailor Jupiter their gift for distribution. It's that simple!

What Happens After I Send My Gift?
Great job adding some cheer to a Cauldronite's holiday! Next step is to PM Sailor Jupiter to confirm you’ve sent a gift, with a copy of your shipping receipt (if it is a physical gift). This helps us keep track of what’s going on. Then sit back and wait for a gift to you to show up!

What About International Shipping?
There is a space on the sign up form to note that you're interested in shipping internationally. Depending on the distance from your country, this can be a little pricey. Be sure you're ready to take on an additional $10-$15+ shipping cost in addition to the price of your gift. If we don't get any takers for international shipping and can't match you with someone in your country, then you will be notified, and asked if you would like to be placed in the digital gift exchange.

I Signed Up, But Now I Can't Send a Gift.
Life happens, and we get it. If you need to back out and you know prior to matches going out, please contact Sailor Jupiter so she can remove your entry. That said, once matches go out, your match is depending on you and it’s too late to drop out.

My Question Is Not Listed Here. What Do?
PM Sailor Jupiter with any concerns!

Okay, I'm Ready to Sign Up!
Great! Click here.

This FAQ is a slightly augmented version of Imgur's Gift Exchange FAQ

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 9th December 2017, 9:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th November 2017, 9:15 pm

Candy Cane Optional Survey Candy Cane

What's this? Why it's an optional survey to help your gifter find or make the perfect present just for you. It's not required, but it is certainly very helpful! Simply copy the code below, and make a post in this thread answering as many of the questions as you like. Your gifter will look for your response to help them out when it comes time to swap!

Code:
[i][u]In the Name of the Moon[/u][/i]
[b]Favorite inner Senshi?[/b]
[b]Favorite outer Senshi?[/b]
[b]Favorite side character?[/b]
[b]Least favorite Senshi/character?[/b]
[b]Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?[/b]
[b]Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc)[/b]
[b]Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?[/b]

[i][u]Your Favorite...[/u][/i]
[b]Favorite color?[/b]
[b]Favorite food?[/b]
[b]Favorite TV show?[/b]
[b]Favorite video game?[/b]
[b]Favorite scent?[/b]
[b]Favorite chocolate/sweets?[/b]
[b]Favorite kind of books?[/b]
[b]Favorite brands?[/b]
[b]Favorite pastime?[/b]
[b]Favorite restaurant?[/b]
[b]Favorite sports team/sport?[/b]
[b]Favorite kind of music?[/b]

[i][u]Do You...[/u][/i]
[b]Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things?[/b]
[b]Do you have any use for ornaments?[/b]
[b]Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings?[/b]
[b]Do you collect anything/have a hobby?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate?[/b]
[b]Do you dislike anything?[/b]
[b]Anything else that might help your gifter?[/b]

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 10th November 2017, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th November 2017, 9:16 pm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTmNAUGHTY LIST Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nfNice List Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nf

Digital
Andalusite
Brit-chan
Greenpea501
LaMoonstar
Mangaka-chan
Moonlight Dreaming
Neo Queen Serenity

Physical
Andalusite
Artemis
Brit-chan
Cosmos-Hime
Dark Sportsnutd
Luna
Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus

Last edited by Partridge in a Pear Tree on 21st December 2017, 7:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2017, 7:27 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? AMI/Makoto
Favorite outer Senshi? Uranus/Puu
Favorite side character? Human Luna?Rhett Butler/Dark Mercury
Least favorite Senshi/character? moon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Ami/Makoto or Neptune/Uranus
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) animated
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? 
Sailor moon 90's anime first 36 episodes and Sailor Moon R, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus Pop Vinyls. small Mercury and Jupiter figures sailor Mercury figure with backdrop. Mercury Plushie. 
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? PINK and Carolina blue
Favorite food? Sushi and ghost pepper fries 
Favorite TV show? Sailor moon, One piece, WWE and MLP FIM
Favorite video game? Pokemon, WWE and Madden
Favorite scent? peppermint 
Favorite chocolate/sweets? peppermint
Favorite kind of books? audio
Favorite brands? 
Favorite pastime? baseball..lol but seriously gaming
Favorite restaurant? Freddie's steak burgers and fries

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either or is cool
Do you have any use for ornaments? not this year
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? bracelets/wristbands sometimes
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? sports and video games
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? no nuts please or coffee (Dont drink it)
Do you dislike anything? 
Anything else that might help your gifter?

Last edited by Dark Sportsnutd on 10th December 2017, 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 11:03 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? sailor uranus
Favorite side character? Does sailor cosmos count?
Least favorite Senshi/character? pluto.
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? haruka x michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Anything!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? 
 All the manga including the short story collections and the two volumes of Sailor V, most gashapon keychains, the sailor moon and super sailor moon and sailor v figurarts figures, part 1 and two of the wands gashapon, part 1 of the broach/compacts gashapons, the sailor moon and sailor mars tamashi buddy figures, the princess serenity pencil/makeup bag, most of the petite chara figures, the japanese 20th anniversary plushies of NQS and Endymion, luna and princess serenity, the first earphone charm gashapon set, the first set of sailor moon crystal gashapon goods, out of the minitury tablet series I own the silver crystal, star locket, mamoru's pocket watch, the first season of crystal manga broach, and the cosmic heart compact. out of the twinklie dolly keychains I have sailor moon on her R broach, uranus, neptune,  sailor moon on the star locket, princess serenity on the moon stick, neo queen serenity on the silver crystal, and sailor v on her crecent compact. I have all the sailor moon crystal season 1-2 chara posters all the dollhouse miniatures, and for stationary the five inner senshi clear file sets, the pink and dark blue rulers, the uranus and neptune notepad w/ matching tin and the sailor moon crystal moon wand pen. As for GE, I have nearly all sailor moon cups/tumblrs, a sailor moon star lanyard, the crisis heart compact necklace, sailor moon throwing her tiara throw blanket+pillowcase, sailor moon group around the holy grail throw blanket, a sailor moon deck of cards, and venus and the disguise pen keychains. I also have the crystal star plush ID holder, and a lot of sailor moon CDs.
(Sorry if the list was too extensive!)
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? blues, purples, black, pinks
Favorite food? any sweet food I can eat lol
Favorite TV show? I don't really have one at the moment.
Favorite video game? Too many to list, but right now undertale and cuphead have my significant attention.
Favorite scent? fruity, foodie or floral smells
Favorite chocolate/sweets? N/A, no food please
Favorite kind of books? a little bit of everything
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? being online, playing videogames, roleplaying, writing
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? N/A
Favorite kind of music? Little bit of everything.

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Lots of little things!
Do you have any use for ornaments? No room on the tree, so no. XD
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I wear necklaces.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I play lots of videogames and write stories on the computer, if those count.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? both!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? No food, please. Too many food allergies.
Do you dislike anything? Not really, but clothing would be sad if they ended up not fitting. I don't really have a use for pins or posters, either.no more room on the wall lol
Anything else that might help your gifter? Thank you!

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 3rd December 2017, 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added the sailor moon merch I already own)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: UPDATED   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 8:53 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Neptune
Favorite side character? Luna
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Saturn
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? ReixMinako
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) I like pink,bright, shiny graphics.
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? No, the things I have are more expensive.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Fuchsia
Favorite food? Tuna Salad
Favorite TV show? I don't have a TV
Favorite video game? Stardew Valley
Favorite scent? Cinnamon
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Reese's Cups
Favorite kind of books? Fantasy
Favorite brands? I use any brands
Favorite pastime? Sleeping
Favorite restaurant? I don't remember
Favorite sports team/sport? I am not much of a sports fan
Favorite kind of music? Pop and Dance

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? A more expensive present
Do you have any use for ornaments? I could hang them up on walls
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I have no piercings, and a few sets of earrings.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect stamps
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Handmade
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Cinnamon, apple, milk chocolate, and vanilla
Do you dislike anything? Little Kid's shows.
Anything else that might help your gifter? No physical gifts (if they are being sent to me in person). Pictures online are fine.

Last edited by Moonlight Dreaming on 5th December 2017, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 6:57 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Moon, Chibimoon, Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Pluto
Favorite side character? Motoki
Least favorite Senshi/character? Not necessarily my least favorite but the Starlights don't really do a whole lot for me (unless its Myu!Starlights).
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Chibiusa x Helios, Usagi x Mamo, Luna x Artemis
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) surprise me yo XD
GE Animation Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask and ChibiMoon plusheis
Small Lady Plush
NQS and King Endymion plush
SHFiguarts (some are under $30 if you find sales): original Moon, Mercury Mars, Chibi Moon, Super Sailor Moon and Pluto Forgot to add: Venus and V figuarts have been gifted to me but i don't get them till christmas XD
Princess Serenity Petite Chara
SuperS Petite Chara Set (Small Lady, Helios, Amazon Trio)
Sailor Neptune petite chara
Gashapon henshin compacts
Gashapon commnicator watches
all of Mixx/Tokyopop version of the manga
all of Kodansha release of the manga
Funko Pops: Sailor Moon with Bandaid Luna (i don't have the other version), Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Venus and Jupiter

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? pink, light blue and lavender (but for clothing, like tshirts: black)
Favorite food? too many to write down....though pizza, sushi, mom's cooking and ice cream all rank high
Favorite TV show? My Little Pony & Miraculous Ladybug (right now). I also enjoy some other shoujo and shounen series like Card Captor Sakura and Dragonball.
Favorite video game? Legend of Zelda
Favorite scent? for stuff like candles, sweeter scents like vanilla are good as well as warm cinnamony, warm spices (think ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, etc) type scents. for stuff like perfumes, i don't have a favorite favorite but range from sweeter to flowery scents (i wear stuff from CK One to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb to Viva La Juicy if that helps you get an idea xD)
Favorite chocolate/sweets? I LIKE ALL CHOCOLATE. DARK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD. As well as chocolate covered things like raisins xD
Favorite kind of books? I don't read too much these days but i do enjoy good fantasy series!
Favorite brands? none really
Favorite pastime? browsing internet, drawing, RPing, playing video games
Favorite restaurant? my favorites are local but for chains I love Whataburger, McDonalds, Sonic, Starbucks (its my guilty pleasure)
Favorite sports team/sport?  none
Favorite kind of music? Sailor Moon music? XD

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either or
Do you have any use for ornaments? yes!
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? mostly earrings (love earrings!), sometimes necklaces when i remember XD
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? Sailor Moon stuff??? XD (also MLP
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either or!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? sweet AND salty is right up my alley. I also love sweets in general, tea, coffee...i'm really not THAT picky,
Do you dislike anything? Food wise? Not really. I'm not really a fan of girly clothes or stuff like that but really any gift received will be thoroughly appreciated and loved!
Anything else that might help your gifter? I'm pretty easy to please but if you look for My Little Pony stuff I'll have you know Sunset Shimmer is my favorite pony/human. Wink

Last edited by Brit-chan on 6th December 2017, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime5th December 2017, 4:37 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Neptune
Favorite side character? Artemis
Least favorite Senshi/character? None
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Luna x Artemis
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? Artemis plush, Sailor V volumes 1 and 2, Sailor Moon volumes 1 through 10, the Sailor Venus pointer thing. 

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite food? ... Cry, I am now allergic to all of my favorite foods. 
Favorite TV show? omg, don't make me pick The Flash, Gotham, X-Men Animated Series, That 70s Show, Boy Meets World, Justice League, Luke Cage
Favorite video game? The Legend of Zelda Series 
Favorite scent? Sandalwood
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Gummies and hard candies
Favorite kind of books? Barnes and Noble collectible editions so pretty, all of them and DC/Marvel comic books. I still like a good historical fiction book, but now I am sticking mostly to classics. 
Favorite brands? ... of anything? DC/Marvel. Express (clothing store). Macys. Betsy Johnson (purses and wallets). PlayStation (video games). Half Price Books. Barnes and Noble. 
Favorite pastime? Reading, video games, archery, comic books
Favorite restaurant? Hard to tell anymore, I'm allergic to most foods now. Just... sorry, skip anything food related. 
Favorite sports team/sport? Archery and UFC, but I don't really watch sports. 
Favorite kind of music? NPR news, podcasts, 1940s, 1950s, rock, alternative, latest hits, country, Latino, jazz, Broadway, pop. 

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either is fine, surprise me. 
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I have no piercings. I wear necklaces and bracelets. 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? DC/Marvel comic books, and Barnes and Noble collectible editions. 
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either is fine. 
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Avoid food, please, sorry. 
Do you dislike anything? Nothing cat-themed, please, unless it is Luna or Artemis. And, I don't dislike food, but please skip anything food-related (even restaurant gift cards), because my allergies are too complicated. 
Anything else that might help your gifter? I mentioned DC and Marvel a lot, haha. My favorite characters from DC are: Cyborg, Batman, Poison Ivy, and The Joker. My favorite characters from Marvel are: Gambit and Wolverine, and I have a soft spot for Deadpool and Luke Cage.
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime5th December 2017, 11:01 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Chibi Moon
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn
Favorite side character? Helios
Least favorite Senshi/character? none
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Chibi-Usa/Helios
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) I prefer signatures, but in terms of style I'm flexible.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? blue/green/gray
Favorite food? ...pretty much anything with potatoes in it
Favorite TV show? Mythbusters
Favorite video game? Pokemon Go (if that counts XD)
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Dark chocolate
Favorite kind of books? popular science (non-fiction) and early 20th century detective novels
Favorite pastime? drawing/arts and crafts
Favorite kind of music? J-pop, classical (also includes modern pop/rock music played with classical instruments), and movie/video game scores

Do You...
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I try to collect merchandise related to Chibi-Usa and/or Helios, if the price isn't outrageously expensive and if the item doesn't take up a lot of space. I also collect doujinshis and artbooks of series/couples I like.
Do you dislike anything? I'm actually not a fan of sweets, and anything with very strong scents. Outside of physical things, I'm not a fan of overly wacky things that are too over-the-top or absurd in nature (I guess my personality is too serious to appreciate those things? IDK ^^; )
Anything else that might help your gifter? Like an over doting parent, I'm tickled pink anytime I see something related to Future Reunion (be it graphic, fanfic, etc) that someone else made. But I'm really pretty open to just about any medium, and it doesn't have to be limited to my favorite pairing. More broadly speaking, my favorite arc of Sailor Moon is the Dream/SuperS arc, and I love the Outer family, as well as Luna/Artemis. Outside of Sailor Moon, I like Princess Tutu, Wish Upon the Pleiades, and The Ancient Magus Bride.

Last edited by mangaka-chan on 11th December 2017, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime5th December 2017, 4:03 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Jupiter and Mercury
Favorite side character? VILLAINS like my precious little witches! (I also like the cats! XD)
Least favorite Senshi/character? Moon and Chibiusa, I guess? XD
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Cyprine and Ptilol. BEST TWINS EVER. You didn't say it had to be romantic. In all seriousness, I don't really have a favorite pairing. Haruka x Michiru maybe?
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) No preference!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? The majority*** of my collection is posted here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
***Note: I don't think I ever got around to adding the Dark Kingdom Petit Chara and some Miniaturely Tablet 2 thing to the thread.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Purple, blue, black, white, green
Favorite food? Pomegranates, ravioli, baklava, sushi--I'm not a picky eater as long as the food isn't deep-fried. XD;
Favorite TV show? I don't really watch TV.
Favorite video game? SaGa 1-3, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros (Palutena and Falco ftw!), Tales of Symphonia
Favorite scent? Lavender
Favorite chocolate/sweets? I'm not huge into sweets. I like mochi-type candies though and green tea flavored candies/cookies. Anything that isn't super sweet.
Favorite kind of books? Educational ones--mostly physical science books on topics in inorganic chemistry and geology; ooh a book on the geological history or minerals of a your area would be cool! Very Happy I don't have any books on things like that outside of Croatia and Michigan. Very Happy
Favorite brands? H&M I guess? XD;
Favorite pastime? Drawing (& Video games, but I prefer drawing. Very Happy ), sewing, roleplaying
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? Badminton and soccer; I like GNK Dinamo Zagreb, but I'm not crazy into sports stuff. XD
Favorite kind of music? International dance music. XD I will listen to anything that isn't in English, regardless of genre. I have a library of random songs from all around the world, but sadly only own CDs from a few countries. I dare you to humor me with the weirdest upbeat 90s techno/dance music your country (or area) has to offer, though if you would prefer to find something more serious, I like rock, Eurodance/pop, older J-pop (pre-2008), and neofolk. (If you need a more concrete idea of my “for real” music tastes, Teška Industrija (Croatia), Colonia (Croatia), NOX (Hungary), Koda Kumi (Japan), and Zeynep Dizdar (Turkey) are pretty good examples of what I would normally listen to when I'm being serious. XD)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I'm fine with either, but I am currently trying to downsize my belongings, so I guess it would be better to receive a more expensive present as opposed to lots of little things? Besides, less is more, right? ;D
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yup, specifically tree ornaments! I love hand-crafted ornaments that are unique to a specific region. Very Happy
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? Nope
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect rocks and minerals, Sailor Moon villain merchandise and SaGa stuff. Razz My main hobby is drawing and sewing. I used to collect Pokemon items, but now it's just too hard for me to keep up with these days. xD
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Doesn't matter, but I do like items that are exclusive to specific areas/cultures. Gengoro-Akemori on Redbubble has a cute SaGa Frontier  2 mug and cute Esper Girl print/mug/throw pillow cover, owo and Cat Teaparty on Etsy has a cool pixel art print of Byunei from Romancing SaGa 3. What? Who said that?
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Salty. Note: I do not like sweet and salty together unless it is in the form of a chocolate-covered pretzel.
Do you dislike anything? Not that I can think of? I guess no super pink, super feminine stuff?...WAIT I KNOW. Dyed rocks. XD Please no dyed rocks. You'll make me cry lmao.
++I wouldn't be opposed to a giftcard. JoAnn Fabrics, Amazon, Fields Fabrics, Arda Wigs, and Ebay are a few of the places I most-frequently shop for cosplay and art supplies. Smile I get most of my obscure SaGa and SM merchandise from the deputy service FromJapan, but I don't think they offer gift cards.

++I also don't mind second-hand items.

++I prefer rocks and minerals in their natural state (unpolished, no dye, no aura blahblah). If you are interested in getting me a rock or a mineral, I would prefer something native to your area/state/province/country. Although I do not discriminate against rocks/minerals, I will admit that I already have a buttload of quartz (esp. amethyst, smokey, milky, and clear), fluorite, calcite, agates, and geodes, so maybe none of that unless it is from your area? XD

++Aside from Sailor Moon, I also like Hellsing, R.O.D, Code Geass, and the Fate/ series. Most of the Fate/ stuff I own is from when it first came out in Japan, or it's from the sequel /Hollow Ataraxia—and is mostly Saber and Caster focused—so anything more recent or not of those two characters is completely safe. XD Regarding Pokemon, anything after the Ruby/Sapphire generation is safe if it isn't a plushie! Code Geass is also pretty safe (I only own 3 C.C. items: a nendoroid, banpresto prize figurine, and a talking chibi). I do not own merchandise from the other animes I listed.

++I do not own much science nerd stuff surprisingly (other than the actual equipment...and rocks), so if you have a science museum nearby that sells epic chemistry and geology gifts...... Huehuehue...

Hopefully that helps! Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 1955989781 I can't wait to see what you come up with~ Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime7th December 2017, 8:15 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Moon
Favorite side character? Tuxedo Mask (is he considered a side character xD?)
Least favorite Senshi/character? Mars
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? UsagixMamoru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) SHINY =D
Funko pop: Sailor Moon with Luna, Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Neptune and a sailor moon keychain that i don't know where it is so if someone wants to give me that i wouldn't mind since i cannot find it D: and volumes 1-6

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? PINK
Favorite food? TACOS
Favorite TV show? Once Upon a Time, Friends, Parks and Recreation
Favorite video game? -
Favorite scent? Sweet
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Reeses, Snickers.
Favorite kind of books? Harry Potter Series
Favorite brands? -
Favorite pastime? Lately crochet but i'm into bullet journal and the planner world.
Favorite restaurant? Taco Bell
Favorite sports team/sport? -
Favorite kind of music? Jpop <3

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Whatever you feel is best~
Do you have any use for ornaments? no
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? earings, but i'm kind of picky, my taste is weird.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? Disney Pins
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Both
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Tea preferably without caffeine
Do you dislike anything? caffeine because I cannot have it ='D
Here it goes the specific stuff i'm into right now:
Crochet
Yarn (preferably the ones that are NOT to make baby clothe), books, hooks, hooks set. I do have but if you can find something awesome here is an idea =).
Planners/Bullet Journal
Martha Stewart Junior size discbound planner  (preferably in teal, there's like an orange one but prefer the other one).
Washi tape (any type)
Stickers (any kind but if you find galaxy theme, cactus or space, I would be very happy)
Cute sticky notes
Pens
Paper Mate Flair felt tip pen
Paper Mate Inkjoy
Tombow dual brush pen 10 pack in Galaxy or Pastel
Tsum Tsum
Star Wars: Princess Leia, Luke Skywwalker, Darth Vader, R2D2, C3PO, Kylo Ren, Rey (not scavenger Rey)
Little Mermaid: Prince Eric, and the rest of the characters, I already have Ariel
Coco: Ernesto, Imelda, Mama Coco, Hector (already have Miguel and Dante)
Haunted Mansion: any character
Funko Pop
Sailor Moon: All the senshi except Moon and Neptune and Tuxedo Mask.
Harry Potter: Everyone else, except Hermione with time turner
Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them: Everyone else except Queenie.
Star Wars: Everyone else, except Rey with her hair up like in episode 7.

Last edited by Golden Rings on 16th December 2017, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime9th December 2017, 9:08 pm

Snowflake Candy Cane Hey peeps! Candy Cane Snowflake

Sign ups are closed, but I need to find out something from one of the gifters before I can match everyone up, so I'll be sending out matches tomorrow instead of today. I should have a response by then. ^^

You'll also have until the 20th to send out gifts so woo, a few extra days!
*I still recommend you send them earlier if you can so people can get them before the new year if possible.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime9th December 2017, 9:47 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mars
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Pluto
Favorite side character? Diana
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Mercury
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? ReixMinako
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Pastels
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? I own a lot of the regular petit chara figures in their normal forms, and a ton of gapsha things.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Rose gold
Favorite food? mint chocolates
Favorite TV show? Rwby
Favorite video game? Ffxiv or ffxii
Favorite scent? Lavender
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Mint chocolate or coconut chocolatr, sour candy, gushers
Favorite kind of books? mangaaaaa, rom com, slice of slife
Favorite brands? mmm, thinks from Box Lunch store?
Favorite pastime? video games/reading
Favorite restaurant? Ruby tuesdays
Favorite sports team/sport? n/a
Favorite kind of music? Dance, electronic

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? One gift, but am good with little things
Do you have any use for ornaments? no
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? earrings, rings
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? figures, alolan vulpixes, blankets
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? I care more about how soft or long lasting something is rather than where it came from.
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? chocolates, chocolate covered bacon, sour candy, gushers
Do you dislike anything? ferrero rocher, salted caramel
Anything else that might help your gifter? ilu

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2017, 6:49 pm

Wreath Candy Cane Snowflake All gift exchange matches have been sent out, and all gifts, receipts, or tracking numbers are due in my inbox by the 20th. Happy gifting! Snowflake Candy Cane Wreath
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2017, 7:43 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mercury
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Saturn
Favorite side character? Artemis/Luna/Diana (I can't choose~)
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Pluto
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Luna x Artemis
All the manga volumes (including the Sailor V volumes and the short stories), Sailor Moon Funko Pop, S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon, Tamashii Buddies Sailor Venus

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Blue (specifically dark blue and turquoise)
Favorite food? Sushi, and basically all Japanese food XD
Favorite TV show? Doctor Who
Favorite video game? The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Favorite scent? -
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Milk chocolate, peppermint candy
Favorite kind of books? Does manga count? XD Other than that, I love fantasy and books based on true events (like Laura Hillenbrand's Unbroken).
Favorite brands? -
Favorite pastime? Playing bassoon!
Favorite restaurant? -
Favorite sports team/sport? Figure skating
Favorite kind of music? K-Pop! My favorite groups are BTS, GOT7, Seventeen, DAY6, and Red Velvet. I also love classical music, especially Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi, and also movie soundtracks, especially from Studio Ghibli films such as Howl's Moving Castle and From Up on Poppy Hill. I'm almost always listening to music, and I could go on forever about my favorite albums, artists, and genres XD

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either would be great!
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yep! I already have quite a lot though, including bassoon ones.
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I have pierced ears, but I usually only wear earrings for special occasions.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? Well, I guess you can say playing bassoon is my hobby, though it's a little more involved than that XD
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either! I suppose the items I'm looking for tend to be store bought, but I wouldn't say no to anything handmade!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I love milk chocolate and peppermint, but I would prefer not to receive food as a gift since I already have a good amount at home.
Do you dislike anything? Nope, can't think of anything specific at the moment
Anything else that might help your gifter? Hopefully all the detail I provided in my form is good enough! I did forget to mention in the form that I also like graphic tees, specifically if they have to do with Sailor Moon, bassoon, or K-Pop (see my favorite groups I listed above). Thanks so much! ❤️
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2017, 9:00 pm

Was the notification sent via PM? Because I haven't received any notification as to who my giftee is.
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime10th December 2017, 11:16 pm

In the Name of the Moon 
Favorite inner Senshi?: Mercury (Crystal)
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn (Crystal)
Favorite side character? Diana (Crystal)
Least favorite Senshi/character? Ummm....none?
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? None
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) shiny!

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Red and Pink
Favorite food?Lasagna  
Favorite TV show? Doctor Who
Favorite video game? None
Favorite scent? None
Favorite chocolate/sweets? mint chocolate
Favorite kind of books? historical Fiction
Favorite brands? Funko
Favorite pastime? reading, graphics
Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden 
Favorite sports team/sport? The Baltimore Ravens
Favorite kind of music? Classical and Instrumental Jazz

Do You...(NOTE: SKIPPED B/C OF SIGN UP OF DIGITAL GIFT ONLY
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? 
Do you have any use for ornaments? 
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? 
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? 
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? 
Do you dislike anything? 
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 7:15 am

mangaka-chan wrote:
Was the notification sent via PM? Because I haven't received any notification as to who my giftee is.

I've PM'd you about this! Please check your inbox. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 10:55 am

I am sending my items tomorrow. they came from california and I was told of a delay due to the fires there.

UPDATE: Further wait time on second package...GRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime21st December 2017, 7:42 am

All digital gifts have been delivered!

AND
I'm happy to announce that for the second year in a row, everyone made the nice list!

To say thank you for spreading so much holiday cheer, all participants may have my Festibration stamp.

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 4chs0wI

~ A Merry Festibration to all, and to all a good night! ~

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Santa-reindeer01
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime5th January 2018, 9:06 am

Since I'm pretty sure all gifts are delivered,
here's the gifter reveal!

In case you didn't know yet, you can see who your gifter was below:

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Captur11

Thanks again everyone for participating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top