The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime12th November 2016, 9:19 pm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! RCXq5px
Snowflake Last Day to Sign Up: December 4th Snowflake

What is a Gift Exchange?
The Gift exchange brings Galaxy Cauldron members together by pairing willing members of the community together with others to exchange gifts. In doing so, we all help bring a little joy to one another for the holiday season.

How Will I Be Matched?
By December 5th, you will receive a private message containing the name and contact information of your match. This is the person that you will send a gift to. A different person is assigned to send a gift to you, and they will be sent your name and contact information. Keep this information a secret - it makes for a fun surprise!

Do I Have to Send a Gift?
Yes. Don’t be a scrooge. Signing up and not sending a gift is not only unthinkably rude, but you'll also be penalized with a 1,000 point deduction.

Is this a Physical or Digital Exchange?
Both! You'll have the option to sign up for one or both the physical and digital exchanges. The physical exchange involves mailing an actual, real life gift, while the digital exchange involves sending e-gifts like comics, graphics, sprites and more.

How Much Do I Have to Spend on a Physical Gift?
Our purchasing limit is between $15 and $35 USD. Remember, it’s not the size of the gift that matters, but the thought put behind them that makes the gift exchange awesome.

Who Is In Charge?
This gift exchange is being run by Sailor Jupiter.

What Happens If I Sign Up, But I Don't Get a Gift?
This really sucks, but it’s possible. We hope that everyone who enters is serious about exchanging gifts, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive one. If you don’t receive a gift, contact Sailor Jupiter. We’ll try to get you in the backup gifters program. Please remember that giving a gift can be just as fun as getting one!

How Do I Know What to Send? How Do They Know What to Get Me?
The sign up form contains a space to describe your interests. Use this space to help your gifter out. Mention your favorite sailor senshi and hobbies to give your gifter an idea of what to gift. You can also fill out the optional survey below to give your gifter further help.

How Do I Send My Physical Gift?
You can send it through any mail service, but you MUST get a shipping receipt. This can be obtained from USPS by approaching the counter, handing the mail-person your parcel, and asking for a receipt rather than dropping it in the slot.

How Do I Send My Digital Gift?
You can send your digital gift to Sailor Jupiter via PM. The last day to send digital gifts is December 20th. She will deliver your gift to your recipient on your behalf.

When Do I Have to Ship a Gift By?
Matches are sent out December 5th, you will have until Dec 16th to ship, ideally your gift should arrive before December 20th, and your recipient can choose to open it at any time.

What's the Naughty/Nice List?
I'm making a list and checking it twice. All participants will begin on the Naughty List. As you send your package, show proof of your shipping receipt to Sailor Jupiter by PM, and you will be moved to the Nice List. Digital gift participants will be moved to the Nice List after sending Sailor Jupiter their gift for distribution. It's that simple!

What Happens After I Send My Gift?
Great job adding some cheer to a Cauldronite's holiday! Next step is to PM Sailor Jupiter to confirm you’ve sent a gift, with a copy of your shipping receipt (if it is a physical gift). This helps us keep track of what’s going on. Then sit back and wait for a gift to you to show up!

What About International Shipping?
There is a space on the sign up form to note that you're interested in shipping internationally. Depending on the distance from your country, this can be a little pricey. Be sure you're ready to take on an additional $10-$15+ shipping cost in addition to the price of your gift. If we don't get any takers for international shipping and can't match you with someone in your country, then you will be notified, and asked if you would like to be placed in the digital gift exchange.

I Signed Up, But Now I Can't Send a Gift.
Life happens, and we get it. If you need to back out and you know prior to matches going out, please contact Sailor Jupiter so she can remove your entry. That said, once matches go out, your match is depending on you and it’s too late to drop out.

My Question Is Not Listed Here. What Do?
PM Sailor Jupiter with any concerns!

Okay, I'm Ready to Sign Up!
Great! Click here.

This FAQ is a slightly augmented version of Imgur's Gift Exchange FAQ

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 1st December 2016, 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 7:15 pm

Candy Cane Optional Survey Candy Cane

What's this? Why it's an optional survey to help your gifter find or make the perfect present just for you. It's not required, but it is certainly very helpful! Simply copy the code below, and make a post in this thread answering as many of the questions as you like. Your gifter will look for your response to help them out when it comes time to swap!

Code:
[i][u]In the Name of the Moon[/u][/i]
[b]Favorite inner Senshi?[/b]
[b]Favorite outer Senshi?[/b]
[b]Favorite side character?[/b]
[b]Least favorite Senshi/character?[/b]
[b]Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?[/b]
[b]Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc)[/b]
[b]Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?[/b]

[i][u]Your Favorite...[/u][/i]
[b]Favorite color?[/b]
[b]Favorite food?[/b]
[b]Favorite TV show?[/b]
[b]Favorite video game?[/b]
[b]Favorite scent?[/b]
[b]Favorite chocolate/sweets?[/b]
[b]Favorite kind of books?[/b]
[b]Favorite brands?[/b]
[b]Favorite pastime?[/b]
[b]Favorite restaurant?[/b]
[b]Favorite sports team/sport?[/b]
[b]Favorite kind of music?[/b]

[i][u]Do You...[/u][/i]
[b]Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things?[/b]
[b]Do you have any use for ornaments?[/b]
[b]Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings?[/b]
[b]Do you collect anything/have a hobby?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate?[/b]
[b]Do you dislike anything?[/b]
[b]Anything else that might help your gifter?[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 7:41 pm

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTm NAUGHTY LIST Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 0ayNOTm

Andalusite
CrystalBunny
Diana (Sailor Winterfell)
Sailor Gallifrey
Sailor Mars (Sailor Marshmallow)
Sailor Mercury (Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy) - Digital
Sailor Neptune (Sailor Crystal Winter) - Digital
Sailor Saturn (Sailor Poinsettia)
Sailor Venus (Sailor Cocoa)
Sami-Fire
Sana Kurata

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nf Nice List Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! IWEc1nf
Brit-Chan
Cosmos-Hime
Dark Sportsnutd
Hikari-Chan
LaMoonstar
Sailor Gallifrey
Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Jinglebell)
Sailor Mercury - Physical
Sailor Neptune - Physical
SaturnTomoe

Last edited by Sailor Jinglebell on 13th December 2016, 10:35 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 12:55 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Mercury/Jupiter
Favorite outer Senshi?Uranus
Favorite side character?Dark Mercury
Least favorite Senshi/character?Chibi moon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?Mercury/jupiter
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc)
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?
I own mercury and jupiter POP figures = plus the big standing ones (don't know name) and little ones of Mercury and Jupiter
Your Favorite...
Favorite color?pink and Carolina blue
Favorite food? sushi and pizza
Favorite TV show? WWE and Sailor moon
Favorite video game? Minecraft
Favorite scent?
Favorite chocolate/sweets? caramels or cookies and creme
Favorite kind of books? anime/manga
Favorite brands?
Favorite pastime? sleeping
Favorite restaurant? pizza hut
Favorite sports team/sport? Denver Broncos NFL
Favorite kind of music?

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either or
Do you have any use for ornaments?not this year
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings?no piercings but i like bracelets and necklaces (I have a big neck and big wrists)
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? video games and collecting mercury items
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? either
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? all of those mention minus coffee
Do you dislike anything? nuts, corn, coffee, fruitcake 
Anything else that might help your gifter?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 1:42 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Jupiter and Mercury
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn
Favorite side character? VILLAINS like my precious little witches! (I also like the cats! XD)
Least favorite Senshi/character? Moon and Chibiusa (I guess? XD)
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Cyprine and Ptilol. BEST TWINS EVER. You didn't say it had to be romantic. In all seriousness, I don't have a favorite pairing.
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) No preference!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? My entire collection is posted here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Purple, blue, black, white, green
Favorite food? Pomegranates, ravioli, baklava, sushi--I'm not a picky eater as long as the food isn't deep-fried. XD;
Favorite TV show? I don't really watch TV.
Favorite video game? SaGa 1-3, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Tales of Symphonia
Favorite scent? Lavender
Favorite chocolate/sweets? I'm not huge into sweets. I like mochi-type candies though and green tea flavored candies/cookies. Anything that isn't super sweet.
Favorite kind of books? Educational ones--mostly physical science books on topics in inorganic chemistry and geology; ooh a book on the geological history or minerals of a your area would be cool! Very Happy I don't have any books on things like that outside of Croatia and Michigan. Very Happy
Favorite brands? H&M I guess? XD;
Favorite pastime? Drawing (& Video games, but I prefer drawing. Very Happy )
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? BADMINTON and soccer
Favorite kind of music? International dance music. XD I will listen to anything that isn't in English, regardless of genre. I have a library of random songs from all around the world, but sadly only own CDs from a few countries. I dare you to humor me with the weirdest upbeat 90s techno/dance music your country (or area) has to offer, though if you would prefer to find something more serious, I like rock, Eurodance/pop, J-pop, and neofolk. (If you need a more concrete idea of my “for real” music tastes, Teška Industrija (Croatia), Colonia (Croatia), NOX (Hungary), Koda Kumi (Japan), and Zeynep Dizdar (Turkey) are pretty good examples of what I would normally listen to when I'm being serious. XD)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Doesn't matter, but less is more...right? Razz
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yup, specifically tree ornaments! I love hand-crafted ornaments that are unique to a specific region. Very Happy
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? Nope
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect rocks and minerals & anime figurines. Razz My main hobby is drawing and sewing.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Doesn't matter, but I do like items that are exclusive to specific areas/cultures
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Salty. Note: I do not like sweet and salty together unless it is in the form of a chocolate-covered pretzel.  
Do you dislike anything? Not that I can think of? I guess no super pink, super feminine stuff?...WAIT I KNOW. Dyed rocks. XD Please no dyed rocks. You'll make me cry lmao.    
++I prefer rocks and minerals in their natural state (unpolished, no dye, no aura blahblah). If you are interested in getting me a rock or a mineral, I would prefer something native to your area/state/province/country. Although I do not discriminate against rocks/minerals, I will admit that I already have a buttload of quartz, fluorite, calcite, agates, and geodes, so maybe none of that unless it is from your area? XD  

++Aside from Sailor Moon, I also like Hellsing, R.O.D, Code Geass, and the Fate/ series.

++Most of the Fate/ stuff I own is from when it first came out in Japan, or it's from the sequel /Hollow Ataraxia—and is mostly Saber and Caster focused—so anything more recent or not of those two characters is completely safe. XD Regarding Pokemon, anything after the Ruby/Sapphire generation is safe if it isn't a plushie! Code Geass is also pretty safe (I only own 3 C.C. items: a nendoroid, banpresto prize figurine, and a talking chibi). I do not own merchandise from the other animes I listed.

++I do not own much science nerd stuff surprisingly (other than the actual equipment...and rocks), so if you have a science museum nearby that sells epic chemistry and geology gifts...... Huehuehue...

Hopefully that helps! Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 1955989781 I can't wait to see what you come up with~ Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! 3884866259

Last edited by Andalusite on 2nd December 2016, 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Got more ideas seeing other peoples' posts + tried to be a bit more descriptive! XD)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 1:45 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Tied at Venus/Sailor V and sailor moon
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Uranus
Favorite side character? Naru Osaka
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Pluto. (I don't hate her,but we don't know that much about her tbh)
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Haruka and Michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) animated and shiny
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? All the manga including the short story collections and the two volumes of Sailor V, most gashapon keychains, the sailor moon and super sailor moon figurarts figures, part 1 and two of the wands gashapon, part 1 of the broach/compacts gashapons, the sailor moon tamashi buddy figure, the princess serenity pencil/makeup bag, most of the petite chara figures, the japanese 20th anniversary plushies of NQS and Endymion, luna and princess serenity, the first earphone charm gashapon set, the first set of sailor moon crystal gashapon goods, out of the minitury tablet series I own the silver crystal and star locket, out of the twinklie dolly keychains I have sailor moon on her R broach, uranus, neptune,  sailor moon on the star locket and princess serenity on the moon stick, I have all the sailor moon crystal season 1-2 chara posters all the dollhouse miniatures, and for stationary the five inner senshi clear file sets, the pink and dark blue rulers, the uranus and neptune notepad w/ matching tin and the sailor moon crystal moon wand pen. As for GE, I have nearly all sailor moon cups/tumblrs, a sailor moon star lanyard, the crisis heart compact necklace, sailor moon throwing her tiara throw blanket+pillowcase, a sailor moon deck of cards, and venus and the disguise pen keychains.
(Sorry if the list was too extensive!)
Your Favorite...
Favorite color? blues and pinks
Favorite food? nothing at the moment-please no food, I have too many food allergies.
Favorite TV show? Regular show, Rick and Morty, Gravity falls, game of thrones, star wars. And I know they're not shows, but I LOVE rillakuma and pusheen! My sister gave me pusheen's book last christmas and I love her so much!
Favorite video game? Too many! Huge fan of the fallout franchise, skyrim,  "tales of"
series, fire emblem, Undertale, and pokemon franchises to name a few
Favorite scent? anything food/spice related
Favorite chocolate/sweets? N/A because food allergies. ;n;
Favorite kind of books? Horror, fantasy, sci-fyi
Favorite brands? none
Favorite pastime? videogames, blogging, reading manga and watching anime
Favorite restaurant? N/A (too many food allergies)
Favorite sports team/sport? none
Favorite kind of music? Little bit of everything-chiptune, jpop, vaporwave, chillstep. recently got into kyary pyamu pyamu

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Lots of smaller things
Do you have any use for ornaments? nope
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? no piercings but I do wear jewlery
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? videogames and manga
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? both!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? No treats on my end, too many food allergies
Do you dislike anything? not really.
Anything else that might help your gifter? No makeup/lotions or food/giftcards to food places please. I have waaay too many allergies. Thanks, and I luv U, sorry for being complicated.

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 3rd December 2016, 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added allergy thingy, EDIT 2: added that I have the short story collections and sailor V manga EDIT 3: added some SM items I forgot about and more videogame stuff (final edit I swear))
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 2:01 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mercury (Sailor Chibi Moon is my all-time favourite.)
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Saturn
Favorite side character? Professor Tomoe
Least favorite Senshi/character? None
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Black Lady/Mistress 9
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Cute!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? I own all of the Miniaturely Tablet series and all of the manga volumes.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Gray and sugar pink
Favorite food? Cookies and cakes
Favorite TV show? Hannibal and Twin Peaks
Favorite video game? I do not play many video games... Perhaps Pokémon!
Favorite scent? Unscented scent Wink
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Gummy candies
Favorite kind of books? Books with knitting and/or crochet patterns
Favorite brands? Angelic Pretty and Q-Pot
Favorite pastime? Knitting, drinking tea, and taking ballet class
Favorite restaurant? Somewhere serving afternoon tea
Favorite sports team/sport? None
Favorite kind of music? Heavy metal (Slayer, Lamb of God, Deftones)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I appreciate both!
Do you have any use for ornaments? Sadly, I do not.
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I am unfortunately allergic to a lot of jewelry—BUT I do like to wear pins/brooches. (Because I am an old lady!) No piercings.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect vintage teacups, I knit, I take ballet classes, and I like planners!
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Both can be wonderful!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Sweets and tea!
Do you dislike anything? I'm allergic to many things that touch skin, so lotion/jewelry/etc. are tough.
Anything else that might help your gifter? Loose leaf black Earl Grey tea is something I can never have too much of. ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 2:09 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor moon
Favorite side character? Naru Osaka
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor V (she's a bit annoing
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? haruka and michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) animated shiny
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? sadly no

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? purple
Favorite food? chocolate
Favorite TV show? Sonic X
Favorite video game? Spyro
Favorite scent? sweetpea and violet
Favorite chocolate/sweets? hershey chocolate (with no nuts)
Favorite kind of books? fantasy
Favorite brands? n/a
Favorite pastime?singing to music
Favorite restaurant? golden corral
Favorite sports team/sport? none
Favorite kind of music? listen to fanmade

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? both
Do you have any use for ornaments? depends on what kind
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? i wear earrings and necklaces
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? singing to music
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?both
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? i prefer hershey chocolates, nutter butters, 
Do you dislike anything? any candy with nuts, healthy stuff (XD),
Anything else that might help your gifter? Sailor Uranus and Sailor Saturn is something i always wanted for a physical present, and something to do with Sonic The Hedgehog and Shadow The Hedgehog

Last edited by SaturnTomoe on 2nd December 2016, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sami-Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 7:07 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mars
Favorite side character? Not sure.
Least favorite Senshi/character? Also not sure.
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Uranus/Neptune
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Shiny is good! So is colorful.
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? Nope!

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Red!
Favorite food? Chocolate and spicy things
Favorite TV show? ...Do cooking shows/Food Network shows count?
Favorite video game? Undertale
Favorite scent? Home cooking, savory smells
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Chocolate-covered almonds
Favorite kind of books? Fantasy genre
Favorite brands? Not sure...
Favorite pastime? Writing/drawing/video games
Favorite restaurant? The Melting Pot! (Fondue~)
Favorite sports team/sport? Not really.
Favorite kind of music? Rock, pop, dance, video game soundtracks...

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either one is good!
Do you have any use for ornaments? Not really.
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? My ears are pierced but I'm too lazy to wear earrings.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? ...I collect art? :'D Writing and drawing are my hobbies.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Handmade, to a degree, but if an item is exclusive to stores in your area, that'd be interesting!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I tend to bounce between sweet and salty flavors, but also enjoy spicy and savory things.
Do you dislike anything? Gag gifts, also inappropriate gifts.
Anything else that might help your gifter? I'm not entirely sure... do something regarding my Otaku Senshi and I'll love you? :'D They'll be around eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 1:04 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Mercury and Venus/Sailor V
Favorite outer Senshi? Neptune
Favorite side character? Diana and Chibi Chibi
Least favorite Senshi/character? Chibi Moon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Uranus/Neptune, Venus/Kunzite, Usagi/Mamoru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) No preference
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? A lot of the official merch XD For the Great Eastern plushies, I only have the inner senshi, Tux, Chibi Moon, and Uranus though, so there's quite a few I still don't have. I also don't have any 90s merch except for the gashapon HGIF figures. But for the newer Japanese 20th anniversary releases, I probably have quite a lot of them already. I also have all of the Funko Pops.

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Lime green
Favorite food? Cookies and chocolate? XD
Favorite TV show? Nothing super exciting atm but I loved Charmed and Merlin
Favorite video game? Harvest Moon, Long Live The Queen
Favorite scent?
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Dark chocolate, anything without nuts, and none of that white chocolate business. Generally I like pure chocolate (so no fruits or other things in it)
Favorite kind of books? Young Adult Fantasy/Dystopian
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? Reading, writing
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? N/A
Favorite kind of music? Jazz, pop, ballads, classical

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes, I do have a Christmas tree
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I wear earrings mostly. Sometimes I wear bracelets or necklaces but I prefer the ones with small, subtle pieces, so no clunky, big, or eye-catching pieces.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect all the Sailor Moon XD I also collect snowglobes that bear a country's name, but I have most of them already XD
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I like both sweet and salty, but probably more sweet. Yes to cookies, coffee, and hot chocolate. Anything Tiramisu-flavored and anything with rum in it *_*
Do you dislike anything? I don't like tea and I will accept your bricks of judgment. Also no nuts on sweet stuff please.
Anything else that might help your gifter? If you're really stumped, I would even accept gift cards, virtual or otherwise XD But please remember where I am and check if it's redeemable internationally. Also, if you're ever unsure about anything, I'd suggest asking Sailor Jupiter to relay the question to me and I'll happily answer it through her to protect your secrecy!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 9:31 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi?Sailor Moon
Favorite outer Senshi?Sailor Neptune
Favorite side character?The Moon Cats
Least favorite Senshi/character?Danburite-sama from Codename Sailor V
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?Luna/Artemis
Preferred graphic style? Shiny and colorful
[b]Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?
Manga volumes 1 - 3 & Sailor V manga volume 1 & Sailor Venus S.H.Figuart

Your Favorite...
Favorite color?orange
Favorite food?pizza
Favorite TV show?Regular Show
Favorite video game?Sailor Moon Another Story
Favorite scent? -
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Hazelnut
Favorite kind of books? fantasy/sci-fi
Favorite brands? -
Favorite pastime? Evenings
Favorite restaurant? -
Favorite sports team/sport? Soccer
Favorite kind of music? Pop/j-pop/k-pop

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things?Either
Do you have any use for ornaments?Making up a Christmas Tree
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? No
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I like collecting manga
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?Both
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate?Sweet
Do you dislike anything?Well I dislike ultra glittered images
Anything else that might help your gifter?I could accept anything including virtual cards ,signatures ,sprites etc.
Back to top Go down
Sana Kurata
Pyramidal Crystal

Sana Kurata

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : The Princess of time travel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 9:41 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? sailor moon
Favorite outer Senshi? sailor pluto
[b]Favorite side character? luna

[b]Least favorite Senshi/character? urnus 

[b]Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? princess serenity and endyminion 

[b]Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc)
glitter!
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? the sailor moon and sailor v figart

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? pink
[b]Favorite food?  sushi

[b]Favorite TV show? once upon a time

[b]Favorite video game? the sims or animal crossing

[b]Favorite scent? britney spears perfumes except for the purple one

[b]Favorite chocolate/sweets? chocolate oranges

[b]Favorite kind of books? fantasy manga art 

[b]Favorite brands? mattel toei bandai 

[b]Favorite pastime? reading and playing video games 

[b]Favorite restaurant?olive garden

[b]Favorite sports team/sport? basketball

[b]Favorite kind of music?
pop

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either one is fine
[b]Do you have any use for ornaments? yes 

[b]Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings, yes my ears are pierced  i am allergic to sterling silver

[b]Do you collect anything/have a hobby? i make jewelry and cosplay

[b]Do you prefer handmade items or store bought?store bought but homemade is nice too

[b]Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? alll are good!

[b]Do you dislike anything? the color purple and puke green

[b]Anything else that might help your gifter?

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEzL7dwRUr-wvJ3zf6M
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 10:49 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Mercury
Favorite side character? Luna/Artemis/Diana
Least favorite Senshi/character? Sailor Chibi Moon
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Haruka x Michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) N/A
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? I own all the Sailor Moon manga and short stories volumes, both Codename: Sailor V manga volumes, and the Tamashii Buddies Sailor Venus figurine. Smile

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite food? Pasta
Favorite TV show? Doctor Who and RWBY!
Favorite video game? Pokemon and Fire Emblem: Awakening
Favorite scent? N/A
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Milk Chocolate
Favorite kind of books? Manga, fantasy, young adult (YA)
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? Playing bassoon Smile
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? Marching band! I especially love the Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps.
Favorite kind of music? Classical, Soundtracks, Pop, K-pop

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either one would be lovely!
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes, but I already have a lot XD
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? My ears are pierced, and I also wear a spinner ring.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? My hobby is playing bassoon Smile
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Both are great!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I don't drink coffee, but all the rest of those sound good!
Do you dislike anything? Not that I can think of!
Anything else that might help your gifter? I don't own a lot of SM merch, but I'm looking to expand my collection! My answer to the question above about the SM merch I have is a full and complete list, so anything other than that is totally game! I am looking for something with Sailor Saturn or Sailor Mercury especially. I found my Tamashii Buddies Sailor Venus figurine to be super adorable (hint, hint ;D ) Besides that, I love anything bassoon related~ (If you manage to find me some bassoon earrings or bass clef earrings, I will love you forever omg) I'm also in need of a cute phone case (preferably one that snaps closed over the screen and has at least one pocket to hold a card) for my iPhone 5S. These are just a few ideas, though, don't feel like you have to follow this to the letter! ❤️

Last edited by Sailor Gallifrey on 3rd December 2016, 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 11:42 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Moon
Favorite outer Senshi? Saturn
Favorite side character? -
Least favorite Senshi/character? Mars/Starlights
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usagi x Mamoru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) shiny and animated
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? I have only volumes 1 - 6 (don't have 7 - 12/short stories and Sailor V)

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? PINK 
Favorite food? TACOS
Favorite TV show? Once Upon a Time
Favorite video game? Pokemon
Favorite scent? flowers/citric
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Reeses,Snickers...I LOVE CANDIES
Favorite kind of books? Adventure/Magical/Young Adult
Favorite brands? -
Favorite pastime? Hand lettering, bullet journaling, arts related stuff.
Favorite restaurant? Taco Bell 
Favorite sports team/sport?-
Favorite kind of music? Jpop

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? either.
Do you have any use for ornaments? yes
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? necklaces and earings 
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? My current hobby is hand lettering or brush lettering and bullet journaling, so any stationary item, markers, brushes, dotted paper, washi tape,pens, mechanical pencil, stickers IS VERY WELCOME!
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either <3
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? SWEETS! and non caffeine tea =D
Do you dislike anything? I don't dislike coffee but I CAN'T HAVE IT or ANYTHING that has caffeine if I have that i'll die gift cards for restaurants (i'm way to picky unless is Taco Bell), perfumes (I'M TOO PICKY and I refuse to have one I like splash better and I know those won't last XD)
Anything else that might help your gifter? MAKEUP (I love cheap brands like Nyx Cosmetics, Wet n' Wild, Milani, Pixi, NYC, Maybelline, Revlon) But what i LOVE most about makeup is liquid lipsticks, I do like regular lipsticks (no gloss please D:), I LOVE stationary stuff, so pens, mechanical pencils, markers, washi tape, stickers, ANYTHING that you can find on Hobby Lobby/Michaels that has to do with crafting I LOVE IT and I WILL USE IT IN ANY WAY I CAN THINK OF! also love planners and bullet journal, so if you happen to find dotted paper i'll love you for eternity or an A5 size binder/planner binder i'll be the happiest girl on earth, I LOVE bath&body works splash, specially the sweet ones (not glitter please D:), I like small figurines (Like petit chara), loose tea is very appreciated (non-caffeine please!). I think you're pretty much set up secret gifter ;D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 1:09 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Venus or Sailor Jupiter
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Uranus or Sailor Saturn
Favorite side character? Naru Osaka & Professor Tomoe
Least favorite Senshi/character? Chibiusa and Shingo
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usagi x Mamo <3 or Motoki x Makoto
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? miniaturely tablet transformation broach, inner senshi wand pointers, inner senshi wand pens, clips set, inner waterdome gashapon set (I'd love to get the new outers one!), swing keychain set #3, keychain gashapon series #2 (EXCEPT for Sailor V because she fell off my bag and was lost! D:!), compact gashapon set, two plastic SM cups (the pink one and the clear one), andddd luna and artemis mugs

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Green
Favorite food? No food gifts please Wink
Favorite TV show? Sailor Moon, but a close second is K-On! I would freak out for pretty much any K-On! related gift.
Favorite video game? Wow this is really hard. Skyrim? I also like Guild Wars.
Favorite scent? Balsam/Pine
Favorite chocolate/sweets? No food gifts please Wink
Favorite kind of books? Mystery novels! I really like Nancy Drew, Hercule Poirot and Ms Marple. I'm getting an ereader for Christmas so a giftcard for ebooks might be a good gift.
Favorite brands? I'm not really a brand loyalist XD
Favorite pastime? Reading, knitting, gardening, riding my bicycle... naps? I love to cook and bake too.
Favorite restaurant? Within my budget? Outback Steakhouse XD
Favorite sports team/sport? Hockey!
Favorite kind of music? Pop Punk (Pierce the Veil, Blink 182, Green Day, etc)

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? I prefer not to get more than 3 items.
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes! Any kind of Christmasy/snow things are welcome. Stockings, snowglobes, love it all. XD
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? I have my ears pierced (in the lobes - 16g) twice on each ear, and then three piercings in my right ear cartilage (14g). Other than that I'm not really a jewelry type of person. If I wear a necklace it's usually either silver chain or like a leather/fabric cord.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I like to knit and read books (I could use some bookmarks, as weird as that sounds lol). I collect SM merch XD
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Store bought
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I have food allergies so I prefer not to get food gifts unless they're gift cards to restaurants.
Do you dislike anything? I'm not very into popular celebrities and I don't watch many movies or cable TV. HOWEVER, there are some films coming out I'd like to see in theaters so, Regal Cinemas gift card is cool too.
Anything else that might help your gifter? I'm in need of a yoga mat and medium sized kitchen tongs, LOL. For SM things I'm good with almost anything! I'd love more outers merch (waterdome gashapon set is high on my list!), I'd love a replacement Sailor V keychain, I'd love a stationary set to use to write to my penpals. I don't have any SM themed clothing at all. (Size L t-shirt & leggings ;D) If all else fails, a Visa Gift card says Merry Christmas to me! XD!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 6:08 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Moon, Chibi Moon, Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Pluto
Favorite side character? the cats! Luna, Artemis and Diana xD
Least favorite Senshi/character? Don't really have a least favorite.
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usagi and Mamoru, Chibiusa and Helios
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? SH figuarts of Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Super Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon; Sailor Moon with Luna (band-aid ver) Funkopop; all the manga; Princess Serenity petite chara; the Moon brooch gashapon set; Communicator watches gashapon; Amazon Trio petites are preordered

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? pinks, blues, black (for clothing xD)
Favorite food? i love food! I'm not picky. For non-perishables, Japanese candies and snacks would be fun!
Favorite TV show? what happens when its Sailor Moon...? Ah wth, love My Little Pony, Card Captor Sakura, Dragon ball series, Miraculous Ladybug, Avatar (ATLA and i'm kinda into Korra too), Steven Universe. I'll try to remember to update when i remember more xD
Favorite video game? Legend of Zelda series!
Favorite scent? i either like sweet, home baked goods sorts of stuff, vanilla or flowery scents. Stuff like Viktor & Rolf "Flowerbomb" to give you an idea (but no i don't buy that expensive, someone gifted it to me once and i loved it)
Favorite chocolate/sweets? CHOCOLATES AND SOUR GUMMIES AND MATCHA FLAVORED ANYTHING
Favorite kind of books? No books please! I have a huge stack that I need to read xD
Favorite brands? N/A
Favorite pastime? watching TV, browsing/chating on the internet, playing games
Favorite restaurant? N/A (all my fav places are local xD) Welllll I do love me stuff like Starbucks
Favorite sports team/sport? N/A
Favorite kind of music? classic rock, 80s, 70s, 90s, electronic stuff like dubstep, chill out, trance, etc Also love Momoiro Clover Z and anime music

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? No preference!
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes!
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? Have piercings, always wear earrings. Occasional necklaces unless i reaaaallly love it. Not a big bracelet person. No rings, my fingers are big and its hard to buy cheaper rings for me.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? collect Sailor Moon and MLP things? Also recently got into Perler bead sprite making with the Minis.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? No preference!
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? No preference!
Do you dislike anything? I'll add if I can think of anything in particular. Just I'm not really into sports or celebrities or following biggest trends. i'm more of the giant cat lady nerd type xD
Amazon Wish Lists:
General one thats not very organized and just has some things i put in there to come back to later (but theres some Sm and MLP in it): [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Birthday/Christmas one i threw together for my mom: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sailor Moon list: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Also I've noticed I have very little Tuxedo Mask merch in my SM collection if that might help, even tho I didn't list him as a favorite character xD

My favorite ponies are Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie

Overall I'm not super picky and am grateful I'm actually able to participate and give/receive!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 7:02 pm

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? sailor moon
Favorite outer Senshi? sailor pluto
Favorite side character? motoki
Least favorite Senshi/character? sailor uranus
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing?usamamo
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) im not picky
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own?banpresto figures, keychains, all the manga

Your Favorite...
Favorite color?purple
Favorite food? japanese rice crackers
Favorite TV show? My Love from Another Star
Favorite video game?n/a
Favorite scent? peppermint
Favorite chocolate/sweets?Peanut butter butterfingers
Favorite kind of books? asian literature, world war 2 set in japan
Favorite brands?I'm not into brands
Favorite pastime? going to Japan
Favorite restaurant? chili's
Favorite sports team/sport?field hockey
Favorite kind of music?kpop

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things?lots of little things
Do you have any use for ornaments? no, but I love ornaments
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings?i have pierced ears. I only wear earrings and necklaces (I like silver better than gold)
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? ceramic cats, plush cats, cats
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? i like handmade, but store bought is cool too
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate?
Do you dislike anything? i dislike onions, fish, sour cream. I love candy canes, peppermint bark, hot chocolate
Anything else that might help your gifter?not that I can think of
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 4:53 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi? Sailor Moon
Favorite side character? Luna
Least favorite Senshi/character? Starlights/ Ail & An
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Usagi and Mamoru/ Haruka and Michiru
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Animated, shiny, bright colours
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? Sailor Moon & Luna Funko-Pop Figurine

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Red
Favorite food? Potatoes all the way
Favorite TV show? Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad
Favorite video game? Fallout Series
Favorite scent? Roses
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Milka Chocolate
Favorite kind of books? S.F
Favorite brands? N/ A
Favorite pastime? Gaming, Reading, Graphics Making, Watching movies/ TV series
Favorite restaurant? N/A
Favorite sports team/sport? N/ A
Favorite kind of music? Jazz, Classic & Rock

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Any is fine.
Do you have any use for ornaments? Yes especially for the Christmas Tree
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? Yes. I absolutely love any kind of jewelry from necklaces to small earrings. I love wearing sets daily.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? I collect small stones like click
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Both
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? COOKIES all the waaayy
Do you dislike anything? Spiders, Neon Colours, Make-up Stuff (I don't really use them that much)
Anything else that might help your gifter? I am not that picky in gifts. I just want something symbolical for this season. Even a digital card is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 8:36 am

In the Name of the Moon
Favorite inner Senshi?  Sailor Venus
Favorite outer Senshi? Sailor Neptune
Favorite side character? Luna
Least favorite Senshi character?
Favorite Sailor Moon pairing? Luna x Artemis
Preferred graphic style? (Glittery, animated, shiny, dark, etc) Awesome
Are there any Sailor Moon items within the $15 - $35 price range that you already own? Artemis plushy and Sailor Venus coffee mug and Sailor Venus henshin pen

Your Favorite...
Favorite color? Purple
Favorite food? All of it
Favorite TV show? Gotham
Favorite video game? Kingdom Hearts, Okami, Shadow Hearts
Favorite scent? Sandalwood or coffee
Favorite chocolate/sweets? Gummies or dark chocolate
Favorite kind of books? Barnes and Noble collectible editions. I often read historical fiction and the classics.
Favorite brands? Brands of... what?
Favorite pastime? Reading and video games
Favorite restaurant? Local, sorry, won't be good for gift cards or anything. I tend to eat at local, non-American places.
Favorite sports team/sport? Archery
Favorite kind of music? NPR, lol. I listen to a lot of political, current events, financial planning, and historical podcasts, too.

Do You...
Do you prefer a more expensive present or lots of little things? Either is fine.
Do you have any use for ornaments? Of course!
Do you wear jewelry/have any piercings? No piercings, usually wear necklaces or bracelets.
Do you collect anything/have a hobby? DC comic books, lol. Outside of work, I read a lot and hang out with my husband. I also practice archery and play video games.
Do you prefer handmade items or store bought? Either is fine.
Do you prefer certain flavors/treats? Sweet? Salty? Cookies? Coffee? Hot chocolate? I will never turn down food of any flavor.
Do you dislike anything? Cats
Anything else that might help your gifter? I am a big fan of DC comic book characters, in particular those from the Batman and Teen Titan universes. Also, I have been trying to collect the Black Jack manga, but only have the second volume. I have Sailor Moon (new) volumes 1-7 and the side stories and the Sailor V volumes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime6th December 2016, 2:28 pm

All Digital & Physical Gift Exchange
Snowflake partners have been PM'd! Snowflake

If you did not receive a PM with an exchange partner, please PM Sailor Jupiter.
You can also PM me if you'd like me to ask your giftee a question on your behalf!

Remember:
When I have confirmation of your gift, you will be moved to the nice list.
Physical gifts must be mailed with a shipping receipt PM'd to me by December 16th.
All Digital gifts must be in my inbox by December 20th.
Failure to do so will result in a 1,000 point deduction!

This thread will now be locked since we are no longer accepting entries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!   Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Gift Exchange ~ Physical & Digital Exchange Available!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top