The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yume Musical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime31st October 2018, 9:42 am

I want to share another one fan cosplay with you. It's a deutsch group, Yume musical. They make a very good job too and it's lots of work i think. They do musicals like sera myu. Do you like this ?

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime3rd November 2018, 5:57 am

Moderator's Note:

I'm impressed by how many people they've managed to include in their production!! Having been in a cosplay group myself, I can tell you coordinating schedules for rehearsing is NOT easy when it's something that's just for fun... I should try to find more photos of the group because it's hard to tell from the video (or the part that I watched ^^;;; ) how well their costumes were done. In any case, very cool! #squadgoals for sure XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime3rd November 2018, 2:09 pm

Yesssss!!! I love Yume Musical!! I've been meaning to watch more of their shows, but a while back I watched Yume no Naka (within a dream) and loved it!! They had a good combination of songs from different shows, and also added in totally new elements to the story that I love!!

I definitely need to watch some more of their stuff!!
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 2:25 am

Tank you diagnosed !

Yes i think it's difficult for planning... 
I Watched just two or three musicals but i love it. They make a very good job, and added new elements like says Cardea. They makes a musical one for PGSM too ! It's old and the video is bad but i liked it.

They have a deviant art if you want to see photos https://www.deviantart.com/yumemusical
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime8th November 2018, 7:55 pm

Oh wow, i only watched a little bit of the video you posted and it's very impressive! It pretty much is a full production and I like how they are using things from existing musicals but doing their own take on the SM story too (which is a very Myu like this to do!)

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime9th November 2018, 8:47 am

Yes they make their production with various sera myu songs and news, for fans it's awesome. I am happy if you like too^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yume Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yume Musical   Yume Musical I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yume Musical

View previous topic View next topic Back to top