The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) Empty
PostSubject: Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)   Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) I_icon_minitime1st February 2012, 2:19 am

Ok, so I just watched this. And I liked a lot of the songs in this one!

However, the end...with Mamoru...wtf. I don't get what happened? He died? But is now in Elysion? So he and Usa will meet again as the "past and future meet up"? What? How does Chibi-Usa still exist? Whaaaaat?

But but...songs.

feelings.

Y U NO MAKE SENSE!?

Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) Yunome10
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)   Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) I_icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 9:50 pm

What's happening:

That's right, Mamoru died and DID NOT COME BACK because they're setting up for the next musical... Chibiusa's not gone because this is before the anime Sailor Stars came out which is where the writers dug themselves into hole and later caused the musicals to do the same thing. So, in this version of the series Chibiusa still exists. Like how she does in the manga after Mamoru died... though in a few musicals due to the writers of Sailor Stars, Chibiusa doesn't even make a single appearance in the last two musicals of the First Stage because of Mamoru.

The next musical of course is:

"Sailor Moon SuperS - Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni... (Kaiteiban) - Saturn Fukkatsu Hen!"

or... "Sailor Moon SuperS - Dream Soldiers - Love - Into Eternity... (Revision) - The Saturn Revival Chapter"

The musicals LOVE to do this. The original versions often leave some openness to get people to come see the winter show. The next musical is basically the same plot with an extended ending... now including Queen Nehellenia and revealing just who Miss Dream / Shoujo no Nazo is...

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 11th December 2012, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)   Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) I_icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 9:53 pm

Thanks for clearing that up! I'll watch that one next so I know WTF is going on. XD
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)   Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) I_icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 9:58 pm

Alot of revisions are set up as part revisions/part sequels... its kind of odd to start with but you get your head around it soon enough...

Remember to not expect you can tell what'll happen with the musicals.

WARNING ABOUT THE MUSICALS:

DO NOT EXPECT FUMINA, MIYUKI OR MARINA TO BE ANYTHING LIKE ANZA. Anza is taking her portrayal of Sailor Moon directly from the anime, and is the only one to do so. In fact because so many people are used to Anza and the anime, Fumina gets alot of hate because she lifted her portrayal from the last arcs of the manga and people got confused at why Fumina seemed to be so serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)   Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sera Myu Super S Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien Ni (1995 Summer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top