The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 1:10 am

Storyline Name: Free Fall
Creator(s): RP Speedy Dating!
Forum: Casual
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Plot Summary: After the world righted itself once more after the final battle, Ami finds that she often likes to go to her favorite tree to sit and read. It's comfortable and secluded, but today it brings no solace. She can't seem to get a certain someone out of her mind. Usagi finds her in the tree and begins her attempts to scramble up there to her friend, wanting to offer comfort! If only these branches would just cooperate...
Details on any necessary information: You are free to take this idea in any direction you'd like! Have fun! Very Happy
Restrictions: Characters listed below only!
OOC Thread: Link!
Member to Character List:
||Ami Mizuno played by Sportsnutd
||Usagi Tsukino played by Brit-chan
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 7:12 pm

Ami was relieved that Sailor Moon and herself and the rest of the team had defeated the evil again. She decided to go to her favorite tree to read today. She climbed up a bit to a comfortable sitting spot and started to read.

A few pages in, Ami started to think about the others but the one mostly on her mind was their leader, Usagi. She was thinking about all the things Usagi has been through in their tenure as Sailor Senshi with all the fights and the pain and things and everything else they went through.

She closed her book for a moment...4 pages in...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 7:23 pm

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294 Usagi [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294

Usagi skipped playfully throughout the school yard. Today she was going to eat with Ami for lunch no matter where she hid! Usagi hadn't quite figured out what was going on, but when it was lunchtime, Ami would suddenly disappear and could not be found. Always pouting, Usagi would resign and eat with her other friends, wondering just what was up with Ami. There was no reason for them to distance themselves, not after everything they went through. On top of that, everything was great now! And fun! They could spend the rest of their lives in peace as regular girls. Usagi wanted to be able to experience that feeling every day with all her friends.

"Ami! Amiii!" she shouted, playfulness in her voice. As she skipped past one of the trees in the school yard, Usagi suddenly noticed a dangling foot.

"Eh??" she cocked her head to one side in confusion before slowly looking up the tree only to discover a familiar face, a familiar face that looked troubled.

"Eh!? Ami!? What are you doing up there?" Usagi exclaimed as she immediately began trying to scramble up the tree. She struggled, trying to find a foothold after she had grabbed on to the first branch.

"Ami, I'm coming! Just...hang...on!" she said with clear exertion in her voice.  Climbing trees was one of Usagi Tsukino's worst talents.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 8:43 pm

:ami2:Ami

"Eh!? Ami!? What are you doing up there?"

A familiar voice startled her as a shoe she thought was tied well fell off as she tried not to fall out of the tree. She looked down to see Usagi trying to climb up the tree to her. Ami looked down at her friend trying her best to climb and said down to her, "I am hanging on, Usagi...jsut watch out for my shoe!" 

Am then quickly tried to regain her composure on the branches she was on while being caught between looking down to guide her friend or to just go back down there and read at the stump of the tree. She then had sudden flashbacks of their times together fighting and saving the world. That made Ami determined to see Usagi get up to her level in the tree.

"YOU CAN DO IT USAGI!!" Ami yelled
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime21st September 2018, 9:54 am

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294Usagi [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294

Finally! Usagi's foot found a good spot and she pushed herself up, slowly but surely. Ami's cheers made her pause and beam with pride at her friend. Ami was the best! She was always there for her and the others. Huffing and puffing, Usagi heaved herself over the branch Ami sat on. She stayed there for a few moments, stomach across the branch, arms and legs dangling as she caught her breath.

"When did you get good at climbing trees, Ami..." Usagi wondered out loud as she managed to roll herself over and sit up on the branch properly. Immediately, she started digging in her bag to produce her bento box, wrapped in a cute pink bunny pattern cloth. Then she pouted at Ami, remembering why she got up here in the first place.

"Is this where you have been all week? I've been wanting to eat lunch with you!" she exclaimed, as she opened her box and stuffing a rice ball in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime21st September 2018, 11:36 am

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025 Ami [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025

Usagi was doing it...she was climbing the tree Ami had been this whole time, each day, all week. Then it came to an end...Usagi had done it even bringing her bag with her bento box inside up there.

"When did you get good at climbing trees, Ami..."

Ami wanted to giggle at her comment but was still showing the sadness from before while trying to smile at her best friend.

"Is this where you have been all week? I've been wanting to eat lunch with you!"

Ami then looked up at her friend, whose mouth was full of rice as if on cue and said, "Well yes, Usagi I have been up here... I miss him, I have been having dreams and thoughts of him and I wish I could see him again. Oh, I didn't mention his name...his name is Nephrite. You remember him right, Usagi??"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 10:33 am

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294Usagi[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294

"I see..." Usagi murmured as she listened intently to her friend's worries. Nephrite, huh? Her face bore a momentarily sad and troubled look, as she recalled what had happened back then. Nephrite, along with the others, had given up their lives for Mamoru. They had sacrificed all so that she and him could be together. Even if she still had the power within her to, she could not bring him back. Her face lit up as she got an idea.

"Ah! You just need to meet someone new!" she stated, as if it was just that simple, "It could be a double date with me and Mamo!"

Usagi frowned again, concentrating. Who could she set Ami with? She needed to find someone that matched her perfectly! Smart, good looking and kind. Mamoru was pretty smart...so he had to have some smart friends too! She gave Ami her trademark smile again.

"Don't worry, Ami! Usagi's got this!" she stated as she whipped out her phone, furiously sending a text message to Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 10:52 am

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025 Ami [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025 

Before Ami could even say anything more, Usagi already started thinking about pairing her up with someone new. She still had all her thoughts and memories of Nephrite and the time they shared even when she was Dark Mercury and after that with the battles and when they left the world to save Mamoru's life.

"Hold on a minute...Usa..." was all she got out before she heard Usagi say something along the lines of Trust me with everything... Those six words...made Ami worry even more.

Ami waited as she watched Usagi texting Mamoru and was trying her hardest not to think of all the things that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime7th October 2018, 10:21 am

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294Usagi[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 4011577294

Usagi had a wide variety of expressions as she tapped furiously away on her phone, conversing with Mamoru, who was actually in class at the moment. Though he was exasperated and told her many times not to text him during school, he still indulged her anyway. With a smile, Usagi slapped her phone shut and turned back to Ami with a bright smile.

”He said he knows someone!” she said with growing excitement, ”Let’s go to the amusement park this Saturday!  We can ride the rollercoaster, get ice cream, get lost in a maze of mirrors…”

Usagi remembered dreamily the first time she had went through the mirror maze with Mamoru. She had no interest in him back then, but it was just the beginning of their story. Just like how this will be the beginning of Ami’s love story. She giggled and kicked her legs with excitement.

”It’s going to be so much fun!”

Last edited by Brit-chan on 7th October 2018, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime7th October 2018, 1:43 pm

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025 Ami  [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] 1666276025

Ami watched, worried still but trying to gain confidence in herself as she knew too well what happens to her when the word 'Date" is included. Ami smiled back as Usagi closed her phone then automatically went and came out with ideas.

Ami heard all of Usagi's idea's and wanted to stop her but then she didn't wish to disappoint her best friend.  "All of it sounds like fun, Usagi. Do you plan on telling me who this other man is or are you going to make me wait?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]   [Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Free Fall [Speed Date]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top