The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Why do you like the senshi you like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

Why do you like the senshi you like? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime8th March 2012, 6:33 pm

I was just wondering how everyones favorite senshi became their favorite. I guess for me I was a loner like Makoto for a long time and didn't have real friends. She's always held an inner strength I admired and that's why she's my favorite and always will be. What about you guys?Why do you like the senshi you like? 1333987389
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime8th March 2012, 7:56 pm

I love every SM characters in general for many different reasons but my three remain Sailor Star Healer/Yaten Kou, Sailor Venus/Minako Aino and Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino

The first two because combined together they are just like me, as much for personality and interests. I also think they are the two most beautiful senshis... in my opinion and mostly because they have beautiful eyes and hair.

Sailor Venus also being the original senshi... Sailor V. Smile Her dream being to become an idol just like I always wanted when I was younger. (I am a singer) Also her being Venus, the beautiful one, the love warrior yet living impossible love... I love her so much!

So of course, Yaten also being a singer, but a famous one is really close to my heart too... Aww!!!! In the anime version, I like both the representation male or female of Yaten/Healer. His sometime cruel manners also actually make the character attaching somehow. I understand this character so much since I also am like that sometimes LOL. It is fun to see how lovely he can be with Luna when you see him/her with a so bad character sometimes.

As for Sailor Moon, she was, she still is and always will remain my first and only true heroine Smile Not to mention I like how childish she can be at times but is actually so strong inside:) One word... WOW
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 9:48 am

Uranus is just.... my ideal perfect woman. I love how aggressive she is in the anime... and her latent femininity in the manga.... and she's SO GORGEOUS omg >< And we like a lot of the same things... especially driving and the piano playing XD There are just so many things I love about her. Her attacks and her sword are awesome too XD Wow, this was just a random stream of consciousness of OMGSILOVEURANUS... but I think you guys get the point Wink
Back to top Go down
SailorCelestialTiger
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 10:25 am

Personally, I've always been partial to both Mercury and Jupiter.

Growing up, I was very much like Ami is at the beginning of the series- Quiet, bookish, not really in the popular crowd (though, for me, it was because I'm in a wheelchair and not because of my grades). Just like her, though, I found several now-very-close friends who basically pulled me out of my loneliness.

I very strongly admire Makoto too, though. She bakes, she can be rather girly, but she can also kick your ass before you even have time to laugh at her. What *isn't* awesome about that?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 12:34 pm

well, our lives are very similar.
like her, I had to live on my own, and support myself at a very young age, having almost no friends, I wear a mask, a tough girl mask, but I'm super fragile. I can fight karate and dance ballet, I too love pink and always wear a ponytail on my hair.

and I'm veeeery "talented"

so, that's why she's my favorite.

also, I was also broken, really broken, with a bad relationship and living the life I didn't want to, like the PGSM Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 2:33 pm

Setsuna is my favorite because, when I was younger, I watched S before R, and the first time Setsuna shows up on S, I thought she was incredibly mysterious and interesting and beautiful. As I found more information about her, I grew to like her more and more. I identify with her loneliness a lot (though I do not have to stand guard over a Time Gate.. xD) and I think she is a lot more powerful than she is ever given a chance to show.

I also love to speculate about her past and her ideals and everything. I also love her connection with Chibiusa, probably because I am very close to my little sister, and I've always seen Setsuna and Chibiusa's relationship as one of very close friends/sisters, so I always understood that connection I guess? xD

(I love Makoto for her utter protectiveness and how she will do anything to help the people she loves, and she loves to bake, like I do! Chibiusa is another favorite, for reasons I've already spoken about xD Plus she is one awesome little girl and I love to speculate about her future)

Sorry for rambling a little ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Apple Stardust
Pyramidal Crystal

Apple Stardust

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 8:18 pm

Well, Usagi will forever be my favourite because I am exactly like her- I have a big heart, I would do a lot for the ones I love, I'm lazy, I love sweets, video games...and I am a bit of a crybaby. xD

Michiru is also my favourite. One, she's a Pisces like myself. Two, she's gorgeous, graceful, and a wonderful artist and musician. She's just perfect!

Minako, because she's just adorable and hilarious. xD Though not nearly as much as Usagi, I have a lot in common with her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Venus-in-UK
Star Seed

Venus-in-UK

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 4:57 pm

I like S. Venus because she stands out from the others by being the FIRST senshi, by having her own cat, by being the leader of the inner senshi, by being the only one that doesn't pass out when she gets her heart crystal and dream mirror stolen, and by being the only one that doesn't catch the flu at first in the 'nurse minako' episode. She is also the one that resembles Moon the most.

I also like that she spent time in England (my favourite country), collects plush toys (like me), is the best English speaker in the group (just like I was among my friends who barely spoke any English), likes volleyball (my favourite sport), has a ribbon in her hair, has straight long hair. She also has my two favourite attacks ('venus love me chain' and 'crescent beam'). I also like her senshi shoes and school uniform the most.

And mostly I like her because she seems to be the happiest one and the one that loves life the most.
Why do you like the senshi you like? 2027930456
Back to top Go down
Athena
Lotus Crystal

Athena

Lotus Crystal

Title : actual peggy carter

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 5:38 pm

I really love Rei because I think I identify with her most, like a lot of you and your favorite senshi ^^ With the anime, I love the dynamic she has with Usagi, in which they're always bickering back and forth and with the manga/PGSM, she's more serious and kind of a loner. I've always felt that way about myself (even though I do have friends) I'm more of a wallflower in that I'd rather observe.
Back to top Go down
http://thesteverogers.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 10:48 am

I love Ami because I get being the smartest, and feeling lonely even though you have friends. I like Usagi because she's just the friendliest, sweetest, bravest person in the show. I like Michiru because she's a violinist like me, and that fabulous hair. And last, but not least, I like Haruka because even though she can be a jerk sometimes, (and by sometimes I mean Super/Infinity) she really cares about everyone, and you just can't hate her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 10:56 am

I love Hotaru and Amy because like them, I'm not good at sports, but am good with computers, love to read and really don't have any friends. I like the other sailor soldiers too, but I have a hard time identifying with them for them to really love them. Especially Raye.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nike
Star Seed

Sailor Nike

Star Seed

Title : Second Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 9:46 pm

I´ve always liked Minako for lots of reasons... She´s funny, she´s quite a klutz sometimes, she is a idol chaser... In short, she´s the one that acts like a real life teenager the most. And her looks, her powers, her theme in general... I just love it so much. Aphrodite is my fave goddess, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://terumi-kantoku.tumblr.com http://azure-crystal-lotus.deviantart.com
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 5:57 pm

Sailor Moon was my favorite when I first started watching, but to be honest, I don't remember how or when it switched to Chibiusa. or even why, I think HAHAHA. I know why I love her SINCE then, but I don't remember what the initial draw was for me.

really, I love all the Senshi? but I admit it's like

Chibiusa>>>>>Venus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else in a big love cluster
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
sailor-books
Star Seed

sailor-books

Star Seed

Title : The Guardian of Books (and cake)

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 2:44 am

I like Makoto best (tho I love them all) because she's the character I relate to most.
Back to top Go down
http://pastel-starlight.tumblr.com
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 5:59 am

I love Usagi, Chibiusa, and Ami! But out of all of them, I relate to Chibiusa and Ami the most. Ami represents my more serious, studious, and calm side. Chibiusa has my fun-loving, friendly, and compassionate personality. In some ways I do relate to Usagi though because I'm always "too lazy" to get up and do something. BUT I'll eventually do it if you force me, lol. 

Now that I think about it, I can relate to Makoto because we both are willing to protect those we love. Rei and I share our passionate drive to reach our goals in life and won't put up with any body who stops us from reaching it.

Lol, I'm a complex person!! xD
Back to top Go down
Moondust
Star Seed

Moondust

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 3:33 pm

I guess Neptune was always my favourite! I used to play the violin in band when I was a kid and I'm a bit artistic too. I love the sea, and swimming and Poseidon was my favourite ancient mythological figure...I just felt kind of a connection with Sailor Neptune. I like Chibi-Chibi as well but mostly because she's just so bubbly and adorable its hard not to! ^-^
Back to top Go down
LadyNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

LadyNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : HarukaxMichiru...the reason I have high standards....

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 5:45 pm

Michiru is just perfect. She is beautiful, talented, creative. Everything I have always wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/butterflyarashi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the senshi you like?   Why do you like the senshi you like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like the senshi you like?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top