The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm? Empty
PostSubject: Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?   Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm? I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 4:50 pm

Since the outers don't exist in this version, Ami, Rei, Mako, and Minako seem to finish off monsters without Sailor Moon's help alot of the time.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?   Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm? I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 5:01 pm

You know Im thinking the same thing Swan Cat. Even in other versions (I think we starting with the anime right?) but like in PGSM, Moon wasn't in EVERY battle...actually i think each senshi had at least one or two battles alone.. but I need to go back and watch more of the anime again as well
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?   Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm? I_icon_minitime25th April 2017, 6:21 am

Hm, I will argue that if PGSM had actually continued on past the first arc, the Outer Soldiers would have been stronger. Also, it is not uncommon for the girls to be able to fight off monsters by themselves. In the manga, many of the girls were able to take down monsters, including the generals themselves, on their own without Sailor Moons help. Sailor Mars, for example, was the one who destroyed Jadeite and Sailor Jupiter defeats Nephrite as well. PGSM takes quite a bit from the manga so the girls actually being able to defeat enemies isn't surprising.

The only version where Sailor Moon was the one who needed to defeat the monster each week, was really the original 90s anime and that was mostly due to the formula set up for that show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?   Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are the inner senshi just as powerful as the outer senshi in pgsm?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top