The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp I_icon_minitime21st November 2017, 8:45 pm

Attention all Animal Crossing fans: the mobile app has been released and it's the cutest thing ever! For anyone who has never played AC before but is curious, the game is free to play, so this is the perfect opportunity to get into it!

Unlike other Animal Crossing games where you live in a town with animals, in Pocket Camp you run a campsite that animals can visit! You use certain furniture to convince certain villagers to visit, and you can see your friend level with them! In addition to personalizing the campsite, you also have an RV that you can personalize and expand.

Like on the DS version, you can be friends with other players! And unlike certain other phone games Sailor Moon Drops there is no limit to the number of friends you can have!

Anyways, it's a super cute fun game and if you get it or already have it, you should totally add me as a friend! My ID is 5976 8262 701
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp I_icon_minitime22nd November 2017, 4:33 am

I’d been waiting for this game to come out and I’m so glad it’s finally here! Unfortunately, I only got through the tutorial before getting an error message, and as of right now I still can’t log in. But I’ll keep trying! Once I do get in, I’ll be sure to add you as a friend and I’ll post my friend code here Smile

EDIT: Cardea, I sent you a friend request! My friend code is 7152 0013 052 ❤️
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top