The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is the yummiest!?
Entry #1
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_lcap13%Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry #2
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_lcap13%Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry #3
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_lcap6%Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry #4
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_lcap19%Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Entry #5
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_lcap49%Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) Empty
PostSubject: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime19th November 2017, 11:29 am

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) Otakus10

Welcome to Festibration 2017's Otaku Contest!  The theme is Holiday Desserts and Cookies.  It is now time to vote. Which adorable and yummy holiday dessert otaku do you like best?

CONGRATULATIONS COSMOS-HIME, OUR WINNER OF THE FESTIBRATION OTAKU SENSHI CONTEST!!

Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) Sailor10

Name: Sailor Queen Gingerbread
Powers/influences: Sugar, frosting and ginger. Can also literally use the raw forms of these ingredients as attacks. (Raw sugar shards, frosting floods, ginger roots to ensnare enemies ect)
Backstory: The gingerbread village was very, very peaceful. Every cookie was happy and friendly, and ready for holiday cheer. But nobody was prepared for the cookie eaters to attack! Each season had the gingerbread village would lose various cookie crops, cookie cattle and cookie houses and businesses-but this year was the worst of all. The unpredictable and large human hands five headed monsters-that always appeared in pairs, for some reason-were particularly bent on destruction this season, and the leader of the village had enough. She was given the power of a sailor senshi to discover the truth behind these vicious yearly attacks. But can she handle the truth?

Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - by LaMoonstar
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) LjBOgcQ

Senshi Name:Sailor Candy Cane Pop
Powers/Influences: Candy Stripe Ribbon (Captures a baddie)
Crimson Spectrum Pop! (an attack that can be launched at an enemy where it gets surrounded by an bubble that explodes into snow)
Brief Description: From Chibiusa's imagination came this senshi. After putting a red and white scarf on a snowlady, this senshi came to life! She appears every winter to help the sailor senshi fight, and is an elf who gives out (what else) candy canes at the biggest department store in the Juban district of Tokyo. Sailor Candy Cane Pop retreats when springs begins to arrive.

Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Dark Sportsnutd
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) IRPwgE9

Senshi Name: Usagi's "oops I burnt my holiday cookies"...cookies
Powers/Influences: Ability to not taste good cause she's burnt and no likes burnt cookies..
Brief Description: Two things you dont wanna hear together.."Usagi" and "baking" Our dear Usagi was attempting to bake some cookies to try and challenge the mighty cook Makoto this year for the coveted "Cookie queen" Contest the girls were holding for fun. Little did Usagi know it was just her vs. Makoto since the others knew better...In the middle of baking her cookies, Usagi got distracted by her brother and then for some reason called Mamoru and spaced out about her baking.. about an hour and precisely 4.5 minutes later there was smoke coming from the oven and When Usagi turned around she dropped her phone and ran over with hot pads and opened the oven pulling the pan out onto the counter right as her mom ran in with the fire extinguisher..."Oh great...well at least I have till 3 pm to finish these again.." Her mom then told her, "Honey..it's 3:05 Pm..your late..." Usagi yelled, "AGAIN..." Usagi then ran off with the cookies..or what was left of them...at least...

Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Chibichibicutie
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) BDNYNiJ

Senshi Name: Sailor Sootystockings
Powers/Influences: Fire, she can also wield icy powers because she is peppermint and it's like the weird cold you get in your mouth when you eat peppermint!
Brief Description: Sailor Sootystockings was born out of the rubble from Usagi's burnt peppermint cookies! She was making cookies for a party with Chibi-Usa and burnt them, so she tried to fix it with the power of the Silver Crystal and then Sailor Sootystockings came out! Sailor Sootystockings mission is to protect Earth from Usagi's cooking. She has a burnt cookie shard that she can throw at things a little like Usagi's tiara and her cape is made of soot.

Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Anait Zelleire
Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) Cachac10

Senshi Name: Cachaça
Powers/Influences: Spiced Rum Chocolate Balls
Brief Description: Cachaca comes hails from a large port town that exposed her to many different ideas and people.  Just like chocolate rum balls, she is both sweet and feisty.  She cares deeply for those around her and less fortunate than her, often standing up for the "common man"; she will also fiercely defend her friends/family and participates very easily in anything competitive.  She has a carefree attitude that hides deeper and darker thoughts underneath.  Cachaca is the life of the party!

Old Stuffs:

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here in this thread that way everyone can see them in case they have a similar question!

~Good Luck! Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) 1955989781

Last edited by Brit-chan on 25th December 2017, 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 7:00 pm

The clock is ticking! Can we fill out a GC basket of Otaku Sweets!? :O
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 9:25 pm

Sent in!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime5th December 2017, 4:20 pm

Yay! First entry! Keep 'em coming!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 11:26 am

sent one in! good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 6:40 pm

Got it!! I'm loving the ideas so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:45 pm

I have just entered your contest!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:47 pm

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) 3328163167 YAY!
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 12:36 pm

DONE
HIGH FIVES MYSELF
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime12th December 2017, 5:05 pm

Hurray!! There's still time until the 16th! Can't wait to see more yummylicious entries. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime13th December 2017, 4:15 am

I am excited to see the new otaku senshi! Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime13th December 2017, 12:39 pm

Sent in mine!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 2:34 pm

Woop woop! 2 more days left to get in your entries! They are looking fabulously yummy so far. ;D
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 10:37 am

Sorry for the delay but entries are now closed and I'll be putting up the voting later today. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 7:09 pm

Voting is up!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 8:15 pm

voted i love them all
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 9:16 pm

Voted! They're all lovely!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 10:49 pm

Voted also! They're super festive this year!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime18th December 2017, 5:21 am

Voted!! It was really difficult this time, they are so original!! badum tss
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime18th December 2017, 5:50 am

OMG these were all great!!! Good job everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime18th December 2017, 9:02 am

These are so awesome!  It was hard to make a choice, but I've voted!
Back to top Go down
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime18th December 2017, 9:19 am

voted!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 5:58 am

I voted but it was so hard to choose!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 10:02 am

Voted!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 6:55 pm

It was so hard to vote but I finally did. I loved everyone's ideas!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime21st December 2017, 4:36 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime23rd December 2017, 9:07 am

voted
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime25th December 2017, 7:39 pm

Okay yall sorry for hte delay but voting is closed now! I think it's safe to say that we have a winner but I'll be getting everyhting together and posting it later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime25th December 2017, 9:56 pm

And now it's time to announce our winner! First of all, I'd like to thank all of our entrants:

• Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Sailor Candy Pop by LaMoonstar
  • Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Usagi's "oops I burnt my holiday cookies"...cookies by Dark Sportsnutd
  • Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Sailor Sooty Stockings by Chibichibicutie
  • Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Sailor Cachaca by Anait Zelleire

And that leaves out winner...Entry [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - Sailor Queen Gingerbread by none other than....

*insert drum roll*

COSMOS-HIME!

Congratulations!!! Your signature prize will be coming soon. And if you participated AND helped to vote don't forget to grab this bumper!

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) Tz4m2SW
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime26th December 2017, 8:09 am

Congrats Cosmos!!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)   Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festibration 2017 Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top