The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Choose your favorite entry!
Entry #1
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap0%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #2
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap40%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Entry #3
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap20%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Entry #4
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap10%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Entry #5
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap15%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Entry #6
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap0%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #7
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap5%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Entry #8
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #9
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #10
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_lcap10%October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Empty
PostSubject: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 12:45 pm

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Otaku_zps4a1a7751

Submissions are closed and its now time to vote for your favorite Halloween Otaku Senshi entry! We had a great turn out for the very first monthly Otaku Senshi Contest Very Happy fans have created a Halloween-esque senshi for the month of October and it is now up to you, the members, to vote for your favorite one!

The artists of the entries may vote in the poll. I trust all of you to vote for the one you feel is the best entry, regardless of whose it is. Please read the brief bios and study the characters and choose carefully as you cannot change your vote.

Voting is open for one week and the winner will be announced on November 1st (also when the next Otaku contest will be added Very Happy). If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me, Lady Tuxedo, a PM and we can discuss it privately.

Have fun! ^^

Entry #1
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Candyapple_zpse636f0b3
Name: Sweet Apple Senshi

Powers and Influence: Sweet Apple gains her strength from the blooming of flowers on apple trees and the harvesting of the fruit! But she really powers up when the apples are used to create baked goods or sweets. Sweet Apple has the power to telekinetically control all apple themed, flavoured and related foods!

Background: Sweet Apple was born at the crunch of the first apple being bitten by a human. Her form sprung forth from the stem and blossomed into an amazing senshi! She is incredibly shy, and since those prehistoric times has not made contact with any other senshi. You will often hear her giggling, but not see her because she is hidden high up in the trees. Her favourite past times include sneaking bites of anything apple flavoured - she can control a candy apple with her mind and delicately float it towards her! Sweet Apple guards all the delicious apples of the world and will attack with pie when provoked!

Entry #2
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Hallow10
She might be into Magick and unusual stuff but that doesn’t mean that cutie as anything evil at all! Black cats, spiders and bats are her everyday friends and though she may seem strange to everybody else, she has a special and cute something that you can’t really explain. Her heart is just as sweet as a corn candy, her gentle yet hypnotic eyes are of an almost unreal lime green and they attract your sight, her feminine and almost childish laugh and her naturally joyful and cheerful attitude are strong forces of attraction of hers. Underneath it all lays a very mysterious girl nobody really knows.

About the girl:
Name: Brigid Batiana
Name meaning: Sharing power with the bats
Birthday: October 31th
Eyes: Lime Green
Hair: Very reddish medium blonde, long
Skin: Naturally tanned
Height: 5’0’’
Likes: Her pets which means her bats, spiders and black cats
Dislikes: People who treat any animal with cruelty, including the ones people are not really comfortable with.
Strong points: Even though that girl is very different from the others, people are attracted by her because of her contagious happy attitude.
Has trouble with: People that keep complaining for nothing really important while other people in this world would have a better reason to do so.
Dream: Have everyone around her consider her as a ‘’normal’’ girl.

About the Senshi:
Sailor name: Sailor Goosebumps
Realm of influence: Everything normal people are usually scared of or usually don’t particularly like.
Transformation: ‘‘Frightening Goosebumps power make-Up!’’
Bridgid raises her right hand in which her bat ring is starts moving and the bat multiplies into hundreds of creatures that will soon cover her whole body. When the bat fly away, she has become ‘’Sailor Goosebumps’’.
Colors: Dark orange, black and gold
Outfit: See the image
Attack: ''Broom of Bats!’’
She brushes the floor and air around her and then appears millions of bats ready to attack the enemy and scare the hell out of him or her.

Entry #3
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2q3239f
Name: Sailor Fall Spice

Influences/Power: Has control over the fall season. She can change the colors of leaves, the temperature and control pumpkins. Using her pumpkin sword she can cut up enemies as well as cut a slice of pumpkin pie

Description: Sailor Fall Spice is from one of the many craters surrounding the earth. She and the other seasons as well as mother nature, control seasons and anyone who wants to mess with them. She and the other seasonal senshi aren't warriors. They keep order in the seasons specifically like making sure it doesn't snow in summer. On earth, Sailor Fall Spice is a normal college student who loves to bake. She loves the fall season (Obviously) and enjoys spending time with her other three sisters (Spring, Winter and Summer Spice). I guess you can say they are the Sailor Moon Spice Girls

Entry #4
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ SailorUmbra
Otaku Sailor Senshi: Sailor Umbra

Influence to Creation: Every star and planet must eventually die and pass on, it's a part of life. Even when something dies, it's energy still exists. After years and years of planets and stars dying, they energy traveled it's way to meet close together with the Galaxy Cauldron, bringing to life from death the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Umbra. Her influences are close to energies, spirits, and the shadows.

Powers:

Umbra Shadow Bind: Shadows form out of the ground hurdling towards the opponent to hold them with dark binding chains to hold them in place.

Umbra Energy Surround: Balls of energy are cast around Sailor Umbra for a temporary force field.

Umbra Spirit Shriek: An offensive attack that has white, even close to transparent beams shooting furiously at the opponent.

Brief Description: Sailor Umbra is from a small unknown planet that is ever so close to the Galaxy Cauldron. Always very cold, dark, and even spirit like, she was definitely no defender of this planet. While Galaxia made her reign of the galaxy and especially the planet she came from, she wanders through space looking for a warm light to embrace her shadows. Umbra is not necessarily evil, but misguided, looking for the one day she can find that light of hope from a Princess talked about so very long ago.

Entry #5
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Sailor10
Senshi Name: Sailor Bloody Vampir

Influences/powers: Soldier of the Undead; controls victims she bites, super strength and speed, has the ability to kill vampires

Brief Description: Blood Dracul Vampir is the daugher of the vampire, Count Bloody Dracul of Transylvania, and human, Le Fay. She is a dhampir, half human, half vampire. Once, she fought against the Sailor Soldiers of the Sol System, in order to get revenge for the death of her father and with the hope she could use the Silver Crystal to revive her deceased mother. Upon realizing she was just being manipulated by Lilith and Dark Cain, she turned against them and helped the Sol senshi. Vampir exists as a bridge between the human and spirit world, being a child of both worlds. Once conflicted by the feelings of humanity and death in her heart, Princess Serenity helped her to realize that she has the power to chose her own destiny.

After the events of Death Vulcan, Vampir's starseed awakened as a Sailor Crystal and she was able to become Sailor Bloody Vampir, guardian of the Undead. She guards against evil within the werewolf and vampire clans, and being the only person to truly destroy a vampire, she keeps them in check.

Vampir is a bit of a egotisical, young, and brash woman. Often irritated by her father, she runs off in fits of rebellion to roam around Japan, dressing like a modern Japanese teen rather than the style of the Vampire clan.

Entry #6
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 47535510
Sailor Samhain

Powers: Exploding Jack o' Lanterns, candy, and ghosts.

Sailor Samhain is a girl who has fun doing anything dark, morbid or terror inducing. Her dark skins helps her blend into the shadows and allow her to scare people or enemies easier. her hobbies include giving out candy to children and hosting spectacular haunted houses, and watching scary movies.

Theme song - This is Halloween- Nightmare Before Christmas

Quote - "On this Hallows Eve, terror lurks always in your shadow! Evil doer, you have no place in this night of scares! In the name of frights and fun, this Sailor Samhain will punish you!"

Entry #7
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2dbmrrt
Name: Sailor Candy Corn

Powers/Influences: Candy and pranks. She was born on Halloween as the protector of those in need. She can manipulate candy, other sweets, and pumpkins to do her bidding. She also has a knack for pulling pranks.

Brief Description: Sailor Candy Corn is a soldier that only appears on Halloween. Her role consists of pranking and frightening those that participate in the holiday as well as protecting those that are in danger on this holiday (due to some people causing true terror and harm on the night). She is known for using “candy corn bombs”; mini bombs to stun and startle her foes. She’s also known for providing candy to those she pranks, frightens, or saves.

Entry #8
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Jackolantern
Name: Sailor Jack-o'-Lantern

Influences: Plant life (with a more specific affinity for vines and the things that grow on them)

Powers:
Pumpkin Drop!: A huge pumpkin materializes over the intended target, before falling down right over the target's head. The center of the pumpkin hollows out as it falls, and the enemy is captured and stuck in the middle of the pumpkin, leaving them unable to move.

Pumpkin Drop, Munch!: Almost the same as the above, except for once the target is stuck, a black face appears in the front of the pumpkin depicting two triangular eyes and a jagged mouth. The target is sucked into the mouth of the pumpkin, where the pumpkin chews on the target before spitting it back out again. The munching does a small amount of damage, but when the target is spat out, it is covered in a slimey and sticky residue of pumpkin seeds and fibrous strands and pulp, making it hard for the target to move for a time.

Vine Lantern!: A group of vines come together to form a make-shift lantern, and in the center is a light that can light up any kind of darkness. The light is not fire, but instead fireflies that are attracted to the sweetness of the vines, and then their light is magically amplified.

Also, if there are any vines growing nearby, she is able to to lengthen the vines and use them to her advantage, usually to trip up her enemies.

Brief Description: Sailor Jack-o'-Lantern is not a powerful senshi, but she is able to disable her enemies fairly well, and without much effort. She can create her Pumpkin Drop without much energy so she can send off a couple of them without problems throughout the course of a fight.

Unfortunately, she is only able to transform as Halloween draws near, about two weeks before and after. On all other days of the year, her powers do not work and she can not transform. The strength of her powers wane and strengthen depending on how close Halloween is. On Halloween itself, she is at her most powerful.

Her main color is orange, with accents of olive green and dark red. Her skirt has three layers, with a piece of metalwork on the top of those layers. Instead of having a front bow, she has two black triangles with red eyes inside of them that glow. Often people only see the face on her fuku and sometimes the glowing eyes make people fearful that a demon has come for them. Jack-o'-Lantern often uses this to her advantage when she wants to make a big entrance.

Entry #9
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Sailor11
Sailor Halloween.

she's the protector of the halloween holiday, she cares around her sword which she uses to cruse those who dare to ban or say halloween is bad. She also can make halloween Items come to life.

She rises around halloween time. so she has no normal life. or so they say. like all the other halloween spokes she lives in Halloweenville . The same one as jack the pumpkin king. However unlike the others she dosen't scare kids. she only scares those who don't believe in halloween. She also gose after bullies who steal kids candy.

Entry #10
October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Sailor10
The senshi name: Sailor Nightmare
- Sailor Nightmare's powers come from her need to kill in dreams. Destruction of beautiful dreams is her game.
She never gives in and loves to play with anyone who will fall into her trap. She has no sailor yell, she only uses her mirror to get inside people dreams. Sending her victims to sleep unknowingly and slowly killing them in the dream with her razor sharp nails. In the dream world she is virtually invincible but in the human world, she has human weaknesses.
- She is a Senshi made by Galaxia, to seek out senshi on other planets and reek havoic and destroy their dreams. She was built to kill from within. She is the lost sailor animate, who survived. Look out, look out where ever you are.
-She is inspired from Freddy Krueger and a little Sailor Moon SuperS Mixed in.

Last edited by Lady Tuxedo on 1st November 2012, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 12:55 pm

Hard choice between many of those for me... I loved the Dracul musicals. o.o But i also love the Elm Street franchise, and many among the lot has a great design
Back to top Go down
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 1:19 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 1:28 pm

They should be 3 categories. (Design - Story - Member's choice) I chose the one I would put on member's choice :B
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 2:13 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 2:23 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 2:41 pm

voted! Very Happy reeeeeally hard though xD So many good entries! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 2:56 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:08 pm

I voted as well.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:13 pm

Voted but it was a hard decision
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:13 pm

Voted Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:25 pm

i cast my vote. it was indeed hard...sadly mine just doesn't compare! i'm not used to the doll maker. oh well!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:26 pm

It's just for funsies Very Happy don't be discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime25th October 2012, 9:30 am

Wow these are all so awesome! <3 I have looked through this thread many times now xD What a fun contest

Oh, I have also voted :3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 3:56 am

I Voted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 8:32 am

Yaaaay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime28th October 2012, 9:34 am

voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 4:52 pm

Without further ado, it's time to announce the winner. Drum roll, please!

The winner is JoJia with entry number 2! Congrats, Jo! Very Happy

These were the entries:
#1 - Princess Clarity
#2 - Jo
#3 - Lovely Lexi
#4 - Lust
#5 - Small Lady
#6 - Crystalset.
#7 - Lady Tuxedo
#8 - Verdandi
#9 - Sailor Swifty
#10 - LadyShizuka

Everyone had a great entry. I look forward to seeing the next contest entries for the month of November, which shall be going live soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 4:58 pm

Congratulations Jo!!

Also I have to say, Lexi, I really liked your entry. I thought the description was so funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 5:08 pm

I already knew entry 2 was Jo because of the style!

Congrats, my love! <3
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 5:24 pm

Congrats Jo! and thank you Small Lady Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 5:55 am

Aww thank you so much! ^-^

By the way, every entry was original, cool and awesome Wink

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 190603310 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 3309518329 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2027930456 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 335194840 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 3098893119 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 1569843278 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 314519714 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 4265269158 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 4006961010 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 4271128786 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2181268609 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 1854588990 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 3827717276 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2231137394 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 378648805 October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ 2453581787
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 10:18 am

I will get you your award sig. whenever it's made XD
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 11:06 am

No rush Tuxie! Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 3:35 pm

Here you are, Jo Very Happy

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ Winner10
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 7:07 pm

Oh wow Tuxie! Thank you I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 7:29 pm

Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~   October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest ~*WINNER*~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top