The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) Empty
PostSubject: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 6:48 am

Your Invitation wrote:
[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) RaoA3rj

Dearest Honored Guest(s),

It's Father's Day in Crystal Tokyo, and I'm throwing a big party in the palace to celebrate the men in our lives: from fathers (like my most wonderful Mamo-chan <3) to grandfathers, as well as uncles and brothers (even you, Shingo!).

The palace doors are open to everyone, and refreshments of many kinds have been prepared (including so many cakes! YUM! Thanks Mako-chan <3).

So come one, come all! I hope to see you there <3

Lovingly Signed,

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) AF7hGie

oOo

Please read the following information carefully as this will be a little different than normal Casual Events!! <3

Important Information

• This is a rest-of-the-month Casual Event! It will begin today, June 18th and end June 30th.
  • This will be run very similarly to an OC Play board where the board is very open ended, is more of a way to casually play in a setting rather than a full-on plot, and people can come and go within the board as they wish! However, no profiles are required to participate!  
  • To sign up, just state which character you are entering the event with: Entering with "character name", then go ahead and post in the RP Thread! No need to wait! However, when you decide its time to leave, please post again in this thread with: Exiting with "character name", so we have a clear idea as to who is coming and going!
  • All characters are available for this RP! Any Sailor Moon character, original character, otaku senshi, etc, as well as characters from games, characters from tv shows and anyone else you can think of! Neo-Queen Serenity is allowing everyone in, so feel free to play what you wish! Please note: There is a peace treaty in place xD So if you join as a villain, they shouldn't go around just attacking people.

• You may switch characters as long as you have your first character leave the scene, but there can only be one player per character! (For example, there cannot be two Venus's in the RP at one time! If the character you want to play is already in use, you'll have to wait or join with a different character!)
  • This thread will be used for all OOC purposes!

oOo

Characters Currently At The Party

Neo-Queen Serenity ---- Sailor Saturn
Bat the Keese ---- Sailor Mars
Dark Mercury ---- Dark Sportsnutd
Sailor Alpha Sculptoris ---- Starchild
Byunei ---- Andalusite
Papyrus ---- Cosmos-Hime
Sailor Gallifrey ---- Artemis

oOo

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread, PM me, or DM me on Discord! <3

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 13th July 2017, 6:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 6:57 am

I have waited a long time for this

I'd like to join as Bat the Keese

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) Keese_(Skyward_Sword)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 7:09 am

I think that Dark Mercury could make a visit

Entering as Dark Mercury
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 8:40 am

Entering as Sailor Alpha Sculptoris
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 10:34 am

I would like to be Byunei! However, I have a quick question! Am I allowed to have her (it?) split up into the individial counterparts? I could probably come up with an idea so that they wouldn't be out at once. XD If that is not allowed I'll just use her Abyss form!

Last edited by Andalusite on 18th June 2017, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 10:48 am

I'm gonna enter as papyrus from undertale!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime18th June 2017, 11:46 am

I'll enter as Sailor Gallifrey [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime19th June 2017, 8:34 pm

Andalusite wrote:
I would like to be Byunei! However, I have a quick question! Am I allowed to have her (it?) split up into the individial counterparts? I could probably come up with an idea so that they wouldn't be out at once. XD If that is not allowed I'll just use her Abyss form!

Hmm having a character with split personalities you mean? xD I don't think that'd be a problem at all! Even if those separate personalities take on a "form" of their own. (If I'm understanding correctly, that is, hehe xD) Ultimately, I think it should be okay though! Very Happy

Also, everyone can feel free to jump on in the thread whenever you want! [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime19th June 2017, 9:15 pm

Sailor Saturn wrote:
Hmm having a character with split personalities you mean? xD I don't think that'd be a problem at all! Even if those separate personalities take on a "form" of their own. (If I'm understanding correctly, that is, hehe xD) Ultimately, I think it should be okay though! Very Happy
Yussssssssss...They're her henchmen, but they're also a part of her? Idk how to explain it. XD It's weird. She's based almost-to-a-T on some three-headed dragon devil Buné guy from mid-17th century demonology literature. XD

Ok, so this means that Byunei will be entering with Byunei baby, Byunei bird, and Byunei dog. XD Just let me know if it gets too chaotic and I can kick them somewhere!
[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) RavXprN
[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) D64780ee49653b5b3472166f89555c02
I couldn't find the official art of her in the outfit I had in mind for this RP, so here are some adorable fanart chibis. XD
[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 6aff1bda8602c46f8515ac796f7edae3
Source: ありがとうサガステ | tohako [pixiv]
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime19th June 2017, 9:38 pm

Before I make my first post, I have a question. Since Papyrus is a multiverse character, could he have been teleported after finding the invitation-like the invitation just ended up in his world by accident or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime19th June 2017, 11:31 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Before I make my first post, I have a question. Since Papyrus is a multiverse character, could he have been teleported after finding the invitation-like the invitation just ended up in his world by accident or something like that?
If you head over to the RP thread and read through the topmost post, it basically says that you can do whatever you want. [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 3884866259

BTW, Kai and Cosmos, I'll let you two decide if you want Papyrus and Bat to understand Byunei's henchmen since your characters are monsters too! Human characters won't be able to understand them without some sort of monster-communication power! XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime21st June 2017, 5:14 pm

You know what? Sure, why not. I can make up some fancy thing as to why. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 11:24 am

A little update: I'm going to keep this event open until this coming Sunday, the 16th! On the 16th I'll close the event and give out prizes for those who participated! Happy RPing!!

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 7:34 pm

Okay awesome! I think Cosmos and I should be able to wrap up our interaction by then! Razz We must give NQS the impression that her Father's Day party was not a complete failure. XD

EDIT @2:48AM EST: I am going to post one more time, as I would like to imply that Byunei will not be causing anymore trouble the rest of the party before you write the wrap-up post. Thanks! I would do it now, but I am on the verge of passing out. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 8:10 am

No worries Andi! Post when you have a chance, and I'll wrap it up from there! If anyone else wants to get a last post or two in, you have time! [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 1434556979 No stressing allowed here! xDD

Sorry for being so quiet! Planning for Anni stuff has been a little crazy [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) 3705579802  and I've been working on a new style of Casual Event that I'm really excited about, so I hope you all will join me to try it out together!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 8:17 am

Okay! Thank you very much! I'll get something figured out after I eat breakfast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)   [Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Father's Day Celebration! (Sign Ups and OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top