The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash Empty
PostSubject: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime14th May 2017, 8:01 am

Advanced Character Profile 

Character Name: Stephanie Sanders (Nickname: Plushie)
Age and Date of Birth: 20 and  6/7/1997

((CHANGES IN PINK))

Appearance: Stephanie is 5 foot nine inches tall and her eyes are as unique as her hair. Her left eye is red and her right is blue. Her hair is the colors of the rainbow that go past her shoulders just a little bit. Since she is a swim coach and eats well, she is very fit and fast in the water and out of it as well. Stephanie loves to dress in bright colors when she is not fighting monsters. She also loves to wear My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic related clothes as well. she loves to try and stand out from the crowd.

Personality: Stephanie is a very kind girl at heart but you don’t wanna get on her bad side. (Not as bad a Rei) She is a swim coach for special needs and children and loves to be able to help others. When somethings don’t go her way she gets frustrated easily sometimes causing her to make rash decisions. If someone talks in a rude way to her about her like of MLP: FIM she can get super defensive and upset. Usually, she is quick to calm down as she works with children. Her nickname which happens to be Plushie comes from her having many of them in her room at home and most if not all of them from MLP: FIM.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: She is a swim coach so if she has anything to do in water she should excel. Also, she works out most days and is also pretty fast out of the water but she is no Usain Bolt. (lol)

History: Stephanie is a high schooler that is new to her schools swim team this year. She also is starting a job at the local pool as a lifeguard who helps the children and special needs ones as well. She lives at home with her mom who works at a TV station. She promises to do well in school for her mom who wants her to work with her after school is over but Stephanie wants to continue lifeguarding. At home, she’s a reader and an avid fan of the show: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and has many shirts and figures from the show. She is very kind and likes to help everybody when there are problems. Her mom knows she likes girls and understands that so since she wants her daughter to live the way her daughter wants..to an extent.

Stephanie had been living your semi-normal teenage life…she had her family, a job, friends, good schooling, the works. Her job was at the local community swimming pool as lead Lifeguard and Swimming instructor of all the kids and also the disabled kids who wanted to learn to swim. Her day was pretty much full…but now it was about to be permanently full… how you ask? Well, it happened one sunny day at the pool, she was teaching some kids how to do laps in the pool at their own pace when some type of monster appeared and begun to cause trouble with the staff and other patrons causing mass panic and people running for their lives. Stephanie quickly got two other lifeguards to help the kids get to safety and bravely went to go try to get the Monster to leave. She went up to it and told it, “Whatever the heck you are, you need to leave this area now!” The Monster responded by roaring in her face. “Man You have horrid breath buddy…” She then tried to grab its arm and pull it away…dumb idea… it grabbed her and threw her into the deep end of the pool (About 10-15 feet deep). As she was falling through the water, something awoke inside of her and she suddenly opened her eyes wide and could breathe under the water again…she then swam as fast as she could up and straight out of the water…but it followed her and she was standing on a pillar of water, glowing light blue… and in some kind of dress (Her sailor fuku), She then said..well yelled at the Monster, “How dare you to come to this place of fun and joy and disturb it…and even worse try and harm my friends and these kind children…I… Sailor Splash..’Hmm sounds cool’ will not allow this anymore…in the name of the pool…I shall cleanse you with it..’oh ok fix that later and how am I saying all this’  NOW...Deep-End Torrent!” She then raised her arms aiming at the Monster and shot off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant) and it headed at the Monster hitting it throwing it against the fence of the pool area. She then looked around for people still there and noticed a disabled child close to where the Monster was and he was scared and wasn’t trying to leave…she knew she had to get their fast and somehow willed the water to carry her quickly to the boy and she picked him up carefully and moved him to the parking lot where his parents were looking for him, “Get out of here quickly I will deal with our Monster problem. She smiled at them then turned back going to the Monster “OK Buddy time to end this! “SPINNING WATER TORNADO!” She then begins to spin around at fast speeds creating a tornado of water and she sent it out and it hit the Monster somehow destroying it and leaving nothing but dust… Stephanie then landed herself on the walkway and her clothes changed back into her swimsuit, she sighed and said out loud, “What the heck just happened?” She then begun to walk towards the women’s changing room but didn’t make it and fainted on the floor.

She woke up a half-hour later but this time she was at home, in the safety of her own bed. She was in new clothes and had a damp washcloth on her forehead…her mom then came in and was happy to see her daughter awake…”Ohh, Sweetie…I am so glad you're ok…I saw what happened..well sort of..someone saw some of the stuff you were doing and it was some weird stuff…honey…is there something you’re not telling me?” Stephanie then looked at her mom, amazed at what she told her and she sat up…Her eyes wide open not knowing what happened but believed that it was not a dream…”How did I do that? How did I control the water? Also what the heck was I saying…?” He mom looked at her, “That's what I wanna know too sweetie…you didn’t have a fever when the police brought you home…I think you just need to rest…” Steph nodded at her mom and kissed her and went back and laid down and tried to grasp what happened…

From that fateful day, Stephanie spent a lot of the days at the pool after it got rebuilt and was closed to the public for an unknown amount of time. It Reopened in a months time.  She was swimming and trying to figure out how to recreate what happened… She wanted to know if there were others out there like her or if she was truly a freak.

In the next couple weeks, she had people looking at her funny or coming up to her asking what had happened at the pool and what she was going to call herself. Some people have even asked her to help them with chores and things around town.

Other Noteworthy Facts: Optional! May include a description of star sign, blood type, favorite gem, favorite flower, habits, favorite school subjects, least favorite school subjects, favorite food, and least favorite food, etc.

Storyline Specific Information:

The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space
 During this time Frieza has actively worked on undoing the wish, by conquering more Planets than ever before, showing the Universe that he is not the hero they believe he is. While his new and only friend Ari Tansya isn't pleased by his doings, she is too afraid to do anything against it, fearing to lose her powerful ally and turning his wrath against the Planet she's trying to protect. But they have yet to discover the biggest hit the wish has spawned: A TV Show Adaptation called 'The Adventures of Frieza and Bastet', being watched daily by Billions all across the Universe on Galactic TV. What will the unusual duo think of this TV Show, and what will Frieza do about it?

Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth
A villain who is pretty much brand new, the Steamstress wants to start huge and take over Crystal Tokyo. So she goes out looking to get other evil people to her side. Meanwhile...all the main senshi are out on other planets/missions and it's up to new Senshi and other heroes to stop Steamstress and her crew from world domination. Can Stephanie stop them? Hopefully, she is not alone out there...

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Splash

Realm of Influence(s): Water
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: “Sailor Splash Rise from the depths!!”
Then she stretches her arms out wide and a huge wave of water comes at her engulfing her then passing through her, after it goes through her she is in her Sailor fuku.

Senshi Fuku: Her Fuku is sky blue, and the skirt has lines on it that make it look like waves, also it has a silhouette of a dolphin on it. The rest is all clear-water blue. Her Tiara has a teal/light blue crystal on it. The gloves and the wrappings on her arms are covered in different places with small blue beads of different shades of blue. Her boots come up about knee high or a little under them. Her brooch has a blue Cupid’s Dart flower on it. On her right hand, she has 2 rings with dolphins on them. There is no front bow but the back one is dark blue.

Powers: Deep-End Torrent! : She raises her arms (like Street Fighter Ryu’s fireball) aiming at the Enemy and shoots off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant when opened) 

Spinning Water Tornado!: She spins around quickly bringing the water that's around her into a tornado and sends it off towards the enemy.

Burning Sauna Water Splash: Sailor Splash twirls her arm straight out in front of her and creates a medium-big circular water symbol in front of her and then with her other hand she snaps her fingers sending it out at whatever she is facing in front of her. It only goes in a straight line. It’s as hot as a sauna.

Weapons or Magical Items: Transformation Wand(Bright Rainbow colors)

Power/Un-named power:
Can make water at will and bend and move it into almost anything.

Guardian: (Will have one at some point…I’m thinking of a talking dolphin of all things.) 

RP Sample: The RP Sample should involve the character you are applying for and the sample must be at least 100 words. We've provided some themes to get you started.

• "It's raining outside..."

• (IC:) Stephanie had just finished her shift at the local swimming pool and had finished getting into her regular clothes to start on the way home. As she was about to walk out the front door and lock up for the night, a sudden downpour of rain started. Now, normally most people would stand there and fret and get angry that they would have trouble getting to their ride home but not Plushie. She loved that is rained mostly cause it would most likely produce a rainbow and she loved those. She had to ride her bike home from work a bunch of times and she loved that too. It usually took her longer to get home most days since her stopping to admire a rainbow would distract her and when she did get home her mom wouldn’t be mad but she would just tell her to try and get home soon because she might need help with something someday since it was just Stephanie and her mom living together.

Last edited by Sportsnutd on 1st July 2018, 6:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime9th June 2017, 12:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 12:37 am

Sorry for the wait, I didn't spot this one when you posted it the first time! ^^

Since this is an Advanced profile, I've got some questions to ask and adjustments I'd like you to make to make sure your character is fleshed out. If you make any edits, please highlight them with a different font color so I can see them.

Appearance: You've got some stuff on her physical appearance, but what kind of clothing does she like to wear? Does she pick certain colors out?

Personality: I feel like I got a base sense of personality, but what are her likes and dislikes? How does she think about things? What kind of rash decisions does she make? You don't have to add all these things, but they're just something to think about.

History: I'm seeing a lot about her present day life, but there are some gaps that could be filled in. Since she's a senshi, what events led up to her becoming Sailor Splash? What was her life like before she was Sailor Splash? Was she reborn from a past life? Where did the nickname Plushie come from?

Senshi Fuku: You said it's like Sailor Mercury's, but what parts of the outfit are rainbow? And what version of Sailor Mercury's outfit are you using as a reference? You can add a picture if you want to ^^

Realm of Influence and Powers: You listed her realm of influence to be Water, but her powers don't really center around it. They seem more rainbow or color themed. To make her more focused, you may want to either change her realm of influence to something that relates to all of her varied powers (Maybe prisms/light refraction? Those produce rainbow colors!) or make her list of powers smaller and more related to water. You don't have to do this, but it could help make your character feel more cohesive.

When you're done revising your profile, just bump this thread again and I'll look it over!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 12:53 pm

Small Bump/Updated and changed a bunch of things
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 1:05 pm

Thank you! This profile is approved.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 2:18 pm

Added Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth under storylines she is in
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 4:21 pm

Gotcha!

As a favor, could you remove all the colored text from the parts of the profile that have been previously approved?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash   (Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Advanced) Stephanie Sanders/Plushie/Sailor Splash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top