The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 5:53 pm

Character Name: Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash
Age and Date of Birth: 16    6/7/1999 

Appearance: Light-Blue eyed, Tall and athletic (Like Jupiter) Swimming instructor/Community pool lifeguard. Hair is a rainbow of colors and she lets it go to a little past her shoulders since she has to keep it neat while she is swimming. Usually seen wearing a light blue two-piece suit when she is instructing and the normal lifeguard outfit when she needs to be a lifeguard. Normal dress is usually colorful t-shirt with some kind of funny saying on it, shorts (not short shorts) and multi-colored socks and pink shoes. (Rainbow and pink are her fave colors)  

Personality: Stephanie is the type of person that would help anyone. She loves kids and loves to help teach them how to swim. She is kind and gentle to everyone unless you’re being a jerk or being mean to the kids in her group. She would do anything for them to make them smile, as long as it’s appropriate. She is sort-of an overachiever at times and accidentally shows other people up when she thinks she is being nice. She is known for being too nice at times and sometimes it gets her in trouble.

Stephanie’s dreams include her becoming a full-time lifeguard and Swimming Instructor. Her goals are to teach disabled kids/adults how to swim, get a certificate later in her career and have a family of her own when she gets older. Some of the things she likes are swimming, kids, her favorite colors pink and rainbow, helping others and sushi. She doesn’t like mean people, roughhousers in the pool, rowdy kids and the parents that let them act that way, veggies, the word retard, and mean people in general. Some of her weaknesses happen to be cute guys,little kids, water animals, pretty flowers, and also that sometimes she gets too trusting of people and can also get a bit childish sometimes. On the other hand though are her strengths like that she is a strong swimmer, she can hold her breath underwater for about 4-5 minutes, she is great with disabled kids/adults and kids in general, she rarely does anything considered inappropriate and she tries to be a leader while trying her best to stay calm under pressure. 

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: can breath underwater for about 5 minutes.

History: Stephanie had been living your semi-normal teenage life…she had her family, a job, friends, good schooling, the works. Her job was at the local community swimming pool as lead Lifeguard and Swimming instructor of all the kids and also the disabled kids who wanted to learn to swim. Her day was pretty much full…but now it was about to be permanently full… how you ask? Well, it happened one sunny day at the pool, she was teaching some kids how to do laps in the pool at their own pace when some type of monster appeared and begun to cause trouble with the staff and other patrons causing mass panic and people running for their lives. Stephanie quickly got two other lifeguards to help the kids get to safety and bravely went to go try to get the Monster to leave. She went up to it and told it, “Whatever the heck you are, you need to leave this area now!” The Monster responded by roaring in her face. “Man You have horrid breath buddy…” She then tried to grab its arm and pull it away…dumb idea… it grabbed her and threw her into the deep end of the pool (About 10-15 feet deep). As she was falling through the water, something awoke inside of her and she suddenly opened her eyes wide and could breathe under the water again…she then swam as fast as she could up and straight out of the water…but it followed her and she was standing on a pillar of water, glowing light blue… and in some kind of dress (Her sailor fuku) She then said..well yelled at the Monster, “How dare you come to this place of fun and joy and disturb it…and even worse try and harm my friends and these kind children…I… Sailor Splash..’Hmm sounds cool’ will not allow this anymore…in the name of the pool…I shall cleanse you with it..’oh ok fix that later and how am I saying all this’  NOW..Deep-End Torrent!” She then raised her arms aiming at the Monster and shot off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant) and it headed at the Monster hitting it throwing it against the fence of the pool area. She then looked around for people still there and noticed a disabled child close to where the Monster was and he was scared and wasn’t trying to leave…she knew she had to get their fast and somehow willed the water to carry her quickly to the boy and she picked him up carefully and moved him to the parking lot where his parents were looking for him, “Get out of here quickly I will deal with our Monster problem. She smiled at them then turned back going to the Monster “OK Buddy time to end this! “SPINNING WATER TORNADO!” She then begin to spin around at fast speeds creating a tornado of water and she sent it out and it hit the Monster somehow destroying it and leaving nothing but dust… Stephanie then landed herself on the walkway and her clothes changed back into her swimsuit, she sighed and said out loud, “What the heck just happened?” She then begun to walk towards the women’s changing room but didn’t make it and fainted on the floor.

She woke up half-hour later but this time she was at home, in the safety of her own bed. She was in new clothes and had a damp washcloth on her forehead…her mom then came in and was happy to see her daughter awake…”Ohh Sweetie…I am so glad you're ok…I saw what happened..well sort of..someone saw some of the stuff you were doing and it was some weird stuff…honey…is there something you’re not telling me?” Stephanie then looked at her mom, amazed at what she told her and she sat up…Her eyes wide open not knowing what happened but believed that it was not a dream…”How did I do that? How did I control the water? Also what the heck was I saying…?” He mom looked at her, “Thats what I wanna know too sweetie…you didn’t have a fever when the police brought you home…I think you just need to rest…” Steph nodded at her mom and kissed her and went back and laid down and tried to grasp what happened…

From that fateful day, Stephanie spent a lot of the days at the pool after it got rebuilt and was closed to the public for an unknown amount of time. It Reopened in a months time.  She was swimming and trying to figure out how to recreate what happened… She wanted to know if there were others out their like her or if she was truly a freak.

In the next couple weeks she had people looking at her funny or coming up to her asking what had happened at the pool and what she was going to call herself. Some people have even asked her to help them with chores and things around town.

Other Noteworthy Facts: 
Fave School Subject: P.E./Swimming class
Least Fave School subject: Algebra and World History
Fave food: Sushi and Fish Tacos
Least fave food: Veggies

Storyline Specific Information: Crystal Academy RP: Stephanie is a first year student at the Crystal Academy hoping to learn and hone her skills to later on help others in defending the world from evil. She is eager to learn and hopefully be a great fighter for good. Many others are there and she will have much to learn.

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Splash

Realm of Influence(s): Water

Henshin/Transformation Phrase: “Splash Crystal Power, Make-Up!”
She reaches in her pocket and pulls out her transformation wand and raises it into the sky calling out her transformation phrase. Then she stretches her arms out wide and a huge wave of water comes at her engulfing her then passing through her, after it goes through her she is in her Sailor fuku.

Senshi Fuku: 

Her Fuku is sky blue, and the skirt has lines on it that make it look like waves, also it has a silhouette of a dolphin on it. The rest is all clear-water blue. Her Tiara has a teal/light blue crystal on it. The gloves and the wrappings on her arms are covered in different places with small blue beads of different shades of blue. Her boots come up about knee high or a little under them. Her brooch has a blue Cupid’s Dart flower on it. On her right hand she has 2 rings with dolphins on them. There is no front bow but the back one is dark blue.

Powers: 
Deep-End Torrent! : She raises her arms (like Street Fighter Ryu’s fireball) aiming at the Enemy and shoots off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant when opened) 

Spinning Water Tornado!: She spins around quickly bringing the water thats around her into a tornado and sends it off towards the enemy.

Burning Sauna Water Splash: Sailor Splash twirls her arm straight out in front of her and creates a medium-big circular water symbol in front of her and then with her other hand she snaps her fingers sending it out at whatever she is facing in front of her. It only goes in a straight line. It’s as hot as a sauna.

Weapons or Magical Items:  Her transformation wand (Light blue in color) It has a glass bubble on the top, with a mini diving board inside. The handle of it is light blue with a gold lining on the outside.

Power/Un-named power:
Can make water at will and bend and move it into almost anything.

Guardian: (Will have one a some point…I’m thinking of a talking dolphin of all things.) 

RP Sample: (I sort of did it in history but I can do it here again, I don’t mind.)

• You get a call on your communicator: A Youma's attacking in the park! Where are you? What happens when you get there?

RP post: Stephanie has only just met some of the other senshi and was in the shopping district and had been learning a lot of new things when her comm (That she had received when she met Mercury,Mars and Moon)  went off, and it was Mars saying that a Youma was attacking in the park and she needed help. Stephanie gasped for a second then found a dark alley and transformed into Sailor Splash. She then made a wave she could ride on and rode it to the park. When she got their she saw the Youma going after some people. She sped in there trying to distract the Youma so the people could get away. She then looked around for Mars and went to her, “Miss Mars..I think we somehow need to get that Youma away from here..but you’re the more experienced one so it’s just a suggestion. I’m all ears on what to do.” Meanwhile while waiting for Mars to speak to her, Splash looked around trying to find an opening to get the Youma away from the park visitors. She then got an idea before Mars could answer her and she knew she might get scolded by Mars for not waiting and/or listening to her, but she went to a spot in front of the Youma and created a waterball and tossed it at the Youma, trying to anger it as it stared at her. “Come on you big ugly..bet you can’t catch me!” She then made a silly face at the Youma and tried to lead it away…

Last edited by sportsnutd on 9th August 2015, 8:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 12:49 pm

she might be ready..i hope
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 1:24 pm

I'm so glad you've decided to bring in an OC to this section! I'm excited to see Sailor Splash appear in roleplays!

To start off, would you mind changing the title of this thread and removing the 'WIP' part from it? Since this profile is complete now and is no longer a 'WIP', you don't need to have that there (: If you don't know how to change titles, just let me know and I'll walk you through it!

Personality: Because this is an Advanced profile, we like for all information to be in paragraph format. Would you mind taking the list of dreams, goals, likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses and making them into complete sentences? For example: Stephanie's dream is to be a full-time lifeguard and full-time swimming instructor. Some of her goals include continuing her job, learning how to help disabled people swim, getting a certificate later in her career, and starting a family of her own when she gets older. 

History: This whole section looks great! I just have a few questions. Did Stephanie have an existence during the Silver Millennium? If so, could you add information on that in this section? If Stephanie doesn't have an item to transform with, how does she transform? Does she have to be in water for it to happen, or can she activate her transformation at any time? Since Stephanie transformed at the pool, is her community aware of her powers? 

Guardian: Whenever you add your character's Guardian, be sure to let me know so I can approve it when the time comes!

RP Sample: You mentioned in here that Splash got a communicator from the other sailor senshi. Is this detail only for purpose of the RP Sample, or is that an actual fact relating to her character?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 1:57 pm

for the rp sample its just for that for now. she has never met the others...yet.

can transform anywhere, also I'm giving her a transformation wand since you mentioned it.

fixing personality now so should be up soon.

will add about the community starting to find out about her powers.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 2:01 pm

Great! Make sure you change the font color of any information you add so that I can see it easily, and just let me know whenever the changes have been made!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 2:54 pm

Character Name: Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash
Age and Date of Birth: 16    6/7/1999 

Appearance: Light-Blue eyed, Tall and athletic (Like Jupiter) Swimming instructor/Community pool lifeguard. Hair is a rainbow of colors and she lets it go to a little past her shoulders since she has to keep it neat while she is swimming. Usually seen wearing a light blue two-piece suit when she is instructing and the normal lifeguard outfit when she needs to be a lifeguard. Normal dress is usually colorful t-shirt with some kind of funny saying on it, shorts (not short shorts) and multi-colored socks and pink shoes. (Rainbow and pink are her fave colors)  

Personality: Stephanie is the type of person that would help anyone. She loves kids and loves to help teach them how to swim. She is kind and gentle to everyone unless you’re being a jerk or being mean to the kids in her group. She would do anything for them to make them smile, as long as it’s appropriate. She is sort-of an overachiever at times and accidentally shows other people up when she thinks she is being nice. She is known for being too nice at times and sometimes it gets her in trouble.

Stephanie’s dreams include her becoming a full-time lifeguard and Swimming Instructor. Her goals are to teach disabled kids/adults how to swim, get a certificate later in her career and have a family of her own when she gets older. Some of the things she likes are swimming, kids, her favorite colors pink and rainbow, helping others and sushi. She doesn’t like mean people, roughhousers in the pool, rowdy kids and the parents that let them act that way, veggies, the word retard, and mean people in general. Some of her weaknesses happen to be cute guys,little kids, water animals, pretty flowers, and also that sometimes she gets too trusting of people and can also get a bit childish sometimes. On the other hand though are her strengths like that she is a strong swimmer, she can hold her breath underwater for about 4-5 minutes, she is great with disabled kids/adults and kids in general, she rarely does anything considered inappropriate and she tries to be a leader while trying her best to stay calm under pressure

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: can breath underwater for about 5 minutes.

History: Stephanie had been living your semi-normal teenage life…she had her family, a job, friends, good schooling, the works. Her job was at the local community swimming pool as lead Lifeguard and Swimming instructor of all the kids and also the disabled kids who wanted to learn to swim. Her day was pretty much full…but now it was about to be permanently full… how you ask? Well, it happened one sunny day at the pool, she was teaching some kids how to do laps in the pool at their own pace when some type of monster appeared and begun to cause trouble with the staff and other patrons causing mass panic and people running for their lives. Stephanie quickly got two other lifeguards to help the kids get to safety and bravely went to go try to get the Monster to leave. She went up to it and told it, “Whatever the heck you are, you need to leave this area now!” The Monster responded by roaring in her face. “Man You have horrid breath buddy…” She then tried to grab its arm and pull it away…dumb idea… it grabbed her and threw her into the deep end of the pool (About 10-15 feet deep). As she was falling through the water, something awoke inside of her and she suddenly opened her eyes wide and could breathe under the water again…she then swam as fast as she could up and straight out of the water…but it followed her and she was standing on a pillar of water, glowing light blue… and in some kind of dress (Her sailor fuku) She then said..well yelled at the Monster, “How dare you come to this place of fun and joy and disturb it…and even worse try and harm my friends and these kind children…I… Sailor Splash..’Hmm sounds cool’ will not allow this anymore…in the name of the pool…I shall cleanse you with it..’oh ok fix that later and how am I saying all this’  NOW..Deep-End Torrent!” She then raised her arms aiming at the Monster and shot off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant) and it headed at the Monster hitting it throwing it against the fence of the pool area. She then looked around for people still there and noticed a disabled child close to where the Monster was and he was scared and wasn’t trying to leave…she knew she had to get their fast and somehow willed the water to carry her quickly to the boy and she picked him up carefully and moved him to the parking lot where his parents were looking for him, “Get out of here quickly I will deal with our Monster problem. She smiled at them then turned back going to the Monster “OK Buddy time to end this! “SPINNING WATER TORNADO!” She then begin to spin around at fast speeds creating a tornado of water and she sent it out and it hit the Monster somehow destroying it and leaving nothing but dust… Stephanie then landed herself on the walkway and her clothes changed back into her swimsuit, she sighed and said out loud, “What the heck just happened?” She then begun to walk towards the women’s changing room but didn’t make it and fainted on the floor.

She woke up half-hour later but this time she was at home, in the safety of her own bed. She was in new clothes and had a damp washcloth on her forehead…her mom then came in and was happy to see her daughter awake…”Ohh Sweetie…I am so glad you're ok…I saw what happened..well sort of..someone saw some of the stuff you were doing and it was some weird stuff…honey…is there something you’re not telling me?” Stephanie then looked at her mom, amazed at what she told her and she sat up…Her eyes wide open not knowing what happened but believed that it was not a dream…”How did I do that? How did I control the water? Also what the heck was I saying…?” He mom looked at her, “Thats what I wanna know too sweetie…you didn’t have a fever when the police brought you home…I think you just need to rest…” Steph nodded at her mom and kissed her and went back and laid down and tried to grasp what happened…

From that fateful day, Stephanie spent a lot of the days at the pool after it got rebuilt and was closed to the public for an unknown amount of time. It Reopened in a months time.  She was swimming and trying to figure out how to recreate what happened… She wanted to know if there were others out their like her or if she was truly a freak.

In the next couple weeks she had people looking at her funny or coming up to her asking what had happened at the pool and what she was going to call herself. Some people have even asked her to help them with chores and things around town.

Other Noteworthy Facts: 
Fave School Subject: P.E./Swimming class
Least Fave School subject: Algebra and World History
Fave food: Sushi and Fish Tacos
Least fave food: Veggies

Storyline Specific Information: Optional! To be filled in during storylines, not before! This section is for you to detail information about your character that is specific to a certain storyline(s). Fill out this section with each separate storyline, so you don't have to send multiple character profile applications for the same character.

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Splash

Realm of Influence(s): Water

Henshin/Transformation Phrase: “Splash Crystal Power, Make-Up!”
She reaches in her pocket and pulls out her transformation wand and raises it into the sky calling out her transformation phrase. Then she stretches her arms out wide and a huge wave of water comes at her engulfing her then passing through her, after it goes through her she is in her Sailor fuku.

Senshi Fuku: 

Her Fuku is sky blue, and the skirt has lines on it that make it look like waves, also it has a silhouette of a dolphin on it. The rest is all clear-water blue. Her Tiara has a teal/light blue crystal on it. The gloves and the wrappings on her arms are covered in different places with small blue beads of different shades of blue. Her boots come up about knee high or a little under them. Her brooch has a blue Cupid’s Dart flower on it. On her right hand she has 2 rings with dolphins on them. There is no front bow but the back one is dark blue.

Powers: 
Deep-End Torrent! : She raises her arms (like Street Fighter Ryu’s fireball) aiming at the Enemy and shoots off a fast speed torrent of water (Similar to how the water comes out of a fire hydrant when opened) 

Spinning Water Tornado!: She spins around quickly bringing the water thats around her into a tornado and sends it off towards the enemy.

Burning Sauna Water Splash: Sailor Splash twirls her arm straight out in front of her and creates a medium-big circular water symbol in front of her and then with her other hand she snaps her fingers sending it out at whatever she is facing in front of her. It only goes in a straight line. It’s as hot as a sauna.

Weapons or Magical Items:  (None)

Power/Un-named power:
Can make water at will and bend and move it into almost anything.

Guardian: (Will have one a some point…I’m thinking of a talking dolphin of all things.) 

RP Sample: (I sort of did it in history but I can do it here again, I don’t mind.)

• You get a call on your communicator: A Youma's attacking in the park! Where are you? What happens when you get there?

RP post: Stephanie has only just met some of the other senshi and was in the shopping district and had been learning a lot of new things when her comm (That she had received when she met Mercury,Mars and Moon)  went off, and it was Mars saying that a Youma was attacking in the park and she needed help. Stephanie gasped for a second then found a dark alley and transformed into Sailor Splash. She then made a wave she could ride on and rode it to the park. When she got their she saw the Youma going after some people. She sped in there trying to distract the Youma so the people could get away. She then looked around for Mars and went to her, “Miss Mars..I think we somehow need to get that Youma away from here..but you’re the more experienced one so it’s just a suggestion. I’m all ears on what to do.” Meanwhile while waiting for Mars to speak to her, Splash looked around trying to find an opening to get the Youma away from the park visitors. She then got an idea before Mars could answer her and she knew she might get scolded by Mars for not waiting and/or listening to her, but she went to a spot in front of the Youma and created a waterball and tossed it at the Youma, trying to anger it as it stared at her. “Come on you big ugly..bet you can’t catch me!” She then made a silly face at the Youma and tried to lead it away…

Last edited by sportsnutd on 8th July 2015, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:00 pm

I assume this is your updated information, correct? If so, instead of posting it like you did her, could just just update your first post with the information? Simply click the "Edit Post" option at the top right of your first, original post and insert the new information. Then click "Send" and you're ready to go! 

If that was confusing, just let me know and I can explain more thoroughly (: Also, don't forget to change the color of the new information so that I can spot it easily (:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:11 pm

oops sorry but yes that is the new version and new stuff is in blue.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:25 pm

All the information looks great! The last thing I need you to add is a description of her transformation wand in the "Weapons or Magical Items" section. 

Also, I would just like to inform you that we already have another OC character named Sailor Splash in our RP section. This does not mean that your character is not allowed to be in roleplays or anything like that, I just wanted to warn you. We have roleplaying events every month here on GC, and I wanted to warn you in the case that you and the other member with Sailor Splash sign up together. You do not have to, but if you would like to change your character's senshi name, you are free to do so if you please. Just let me know if that's what you decide (: Again, it's not a requirement or anything, it's simply an option (:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:43 pm

added the wand info and I'm not surprised someone came up with a Sailor Splash already.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 4:01 pm

If it's not too much to ask, could you add a couple more little details about the wand? Are there any symbols, how long is it, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 4:04 pm

of course, I'm sorry i forgot to do that. one moment please.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 4:08 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 5:09 pm

Thank you very much! Have fun roleplaying with your character!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash    [Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Senshi/ Sailor Splash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top